Massage Therapist Mom

Story Info
A mothers new job changes her relationship with her son.
4.9k words
4.2
102.2k
121

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters are fictional and above the age of 18)

(This story includes Mom-Son Cuckolding, Voyeurism, and Humiliation)

It was 11 in the morning. I was standing outside my mother's home massage parlor, carefully peeking in. My penis was rock hard in my pants looking at my mother's winking asshole. Her legs were wrapped around a fat middle-aged white guy. Her soft thighs were glistening with oil. The guy was pounding his fat dick in and out of my mother's hairy pussy, pinning her small frame down on the massage table. My mother was moaning loudly while this huge white stud was fucking her. He would pull out for a few seconds, then he would plunge back inside again, making my mother scream. I was so excited that my cock started to throb, and I almost blew my load into my underwear. I quickly pulled them down and started jerking myself off right there. I couldn't believe that I was watching as she got fucked by some big white cock, grunting and groaning like a slut.

It all started with the untimely passing of my father. He did not leave us with a lot of savings. So, we were financially in a bad place. My mother also did not have any experience or training to find a good job, so I had to put my community college on pause and started to work as a food delivery guy to help my mom pay the bills. One night during dinner, she showed me a leaflet. There were three lines printed on a white sheet of paper:

"MASSAGE THERAPIST NEEDED"

"ATTEND A SHORT WORKSHOP AND WORK AS A HIGH-EARNING MASSAGE THERAPIST"

There was a contact number and some dollar sign at the bottom line. No name or address anywhere.

"I don't know, mom. It looks kind of shady!" I said.

"Son, we are struggling and I can not let you waste your life away delivering food all the time. If there is any opportunity, I am going to take it, maybe I can make enough money for both of us. So you can focus on your study again, and I have called them already. They said they will not charge me for the workshop. So I am going."

"Not going to charge you! That's a bit weird!"

Mom looked at me with excitement in her eyes and said, "It's okay, son. I trust them and It's all very professional. I had to send them all my information and a couple of photos... and they said they are looking forward to meeting me tomorrow."

I had a funny feeling about the whole thing, but I did not know what to say.

So, I said, "Whatever it is, I know you will be great."

Her face lit up with the brightest smile, and she pulled me in for a quick peck on the lips and then hugged me tightly. Her chin resting on the top of my head. My chicks resting on her soft breasts made me forget what I was worried about.

She let go and gave me another kiss on the lip and said, "Don't worry, everything will be fine."

The next day, mom left early because she had to run some errands before her workshop, so I did not get a chance to talk to her all day, but I did get a call from her in the evening...

"Son, the workshop went very well! I start work today!" she said with an excited tone.

I was surprised at that. " What kind of workshop is this that you get trained in a day!" I asked skeptically.

"I will be late, get something for yourself to eat... don't wait up..." She hung up before I could say anything. I wanted to wait up, but I was so tired of delivering food on my bicycle all day that I fell asleep on the sofa.

The next morning, I woke up and saw mom in the kitchen. She must have gotten back late last night. She looked freshly showered, her bathrobe was tightly wrapped around her body, her hair was wet, and she had this wicked smile on her lips that I had never seen before.

"Hey, when did you get back?"

She looked at me with her big brown eyes and smiled, "Oh, I got back like an hour ago."

"You were out all night?"

"Yes, I did the workshop, and they were so impressed that they asked me to start right away."

"That's nice, So what do you have to do there? " I asked.

" You know, mommy gives massages, it's not hard work. Mommy is a natural... "

"Will you work nights regularly? "

"Well for now I will do three nights a week, lots of men want massages after work... "

"And woman too....... " she added quickly.

I did not like the sound of that, but I did not say anything. I knew she was in a good mood, because she only refers to herself as "mommy" when she is in a really good mood, and I didn't want to ruin that.

So, she started to work as a massage therapist and earned good money doing it. She bought a new TV and a car, and she even bought me a great computer, but I noticed something has changed in my mom. She always talked about how she would like to have more money. Not only that, but she also started avoiding housework and would just lie in front of the TV all day watching some reality TV show where women would always act real slutty. I had to pick up more housework alongside my delivery job.

Then one day I came back from delivering food and saw some workers working in the living room.

"Hi, mom, What are those guys doing here?"

"These are contractors...they are turning part of the living room into a home parlor. I forgot to tell you, honey. I will do some work from home now too. So that I don't have to share the money with my boss," she said excitedly.

I just stood there dumbfounded. I did not know what to say, we live in a pretty small house There was only two bedroom side by side and the house had only one toilet.

"Is the toilet will be in your parlor? "

"Yes, some man like to shower when we are done?"

" How am I going to use the toilet, when you have a client in there? "

"Don't worry, honey, You will not be here when I have clients in the house."

I stood there and stared at her, I did not know what to say.

Soon the work was done and an expensive massage table arrived, which I helped her to set up. She also put up some curtains on the entrance I could not understand how she could afford all this, I wanted to go and ask her about it but when I went to her room she was trying on her new therapist apron. The apron was pure white and very tight-fitting. It hugged her petite body like it was painted on her. I could see her nipple, her curves, the parting of her ass chicks, nothing was left to the imagination. It had buttons from the collar to the hem. And it was the shortest apron I have ever seen. It stopped just below her ass, and her legs were on full display. Her thighs and calves looked well toned, a lifetime of doing housework, I guess. Her toes were painted bright red. She looked so hot in it.

I felt a strange sensation in my pants, I could feel my cock getting stiff, and I tried to hide it.

"How does it look? " She asked me.

I could not answer, I just nodded like an idiot.

She started massaging her clients at home, she usually scheduled her clients when I was out delivering food. I had to teach her how to use her phone calendar to send appointment details to her clients. She had a regular stream of clients, but I never saw any of them. I usually returned home around five PM and she scheduled all her sessions before that, but one day I blew my bicycle tire and decided to return home early.

I had a bad feeling as I entered our home. The house was dark. I knew mom had a booking today. I heard sounds coming from the parlor. The sound of someone getting fucked. I listened closely, and I could hear the moans of pleasure, the sounds of a man grunting and panting as if his life depended on it. I walked quietly to the parlor and peeked through the curtains. There was a heavy-set man on the table with my mom straddling him, her hands were on his shoulders, her knees on either side of his hips.

My heart was beating fast, I wanted to leave, but I couldn't. I kept watching. My mother kept up a steady pace, her hips moving in a circular motion as she rode this man like a wild animal. The position of the two bodies allowed me to see everything, My mom was too good, and the man could not take it anymore. He grabbed her waist and started thrusting into her wildly, making her milky white ass jiggle so beautifully. After a while, he moaned loudly. Then he exploded inside my mother, and she collapsed onto his chest, cooing with satisfaction.

I felt my orgasm building inside me and I almost shot my load right there, but I knew I have to get away before she sat up.

After a while, she got up and kissed him on the lips, "That was so wonderful," she said.

"You can come again anytime you want."

I knew it was high time to leave, so I quietly sneaked out and closed the door behind me.

I did not know what to think. It was the first time I saw my mother having sex, though she never talked about her work. I had no idea that she worked as a whore. I thought about the man who was fucking her and wondered what he paid for the privilege. Not only that, but I found myself thinking about my mother and how hot she looked in that white apron.

I had to calm down, so I went to a nearby bike repair shop to get my bike fixed. It was run by a guy called jimmy. I was friendly with him, so I always got my bike fixed there.

"Hey man, want to smoke some with me?" Jimmy asked when he saw me.

"No, man. I got deliveries to finish. "I lied.

"You need to learn to enjoy life, man," Jimmy said, lighting up his weed.

I mumbled a reply and got my bike fixed, then I wandered around the town for a couple of hours. When I returned home, mom was in the bathroom. I could hear the shower running.

"Mom, I am home."

"I will be out in a minute."

I sat on the sofa to watch some TV. After a few minutes, I heard the water stop and I heard the door open, She walked out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her body.

"Hi baby, have you eaten yet?"

"No, mom, I haven't.?"

"I will heat some food then. "

I nodded and watched her walk into the kitchen. I saw her ass cheeks jiggle as she walked. I felt a twitch in my pants and I quickly sat up straight to hide my bulge. She was a small middle-aged Asian woman standing only 5 feet tall with a round face. She liked to wear her jet-black hair in bangs. She may not be the most beautiful woman, but I have always been extremely attracted to her. Every time she pulled me in for a hug, I felt an urge to cup her breasts or rub my hands all over her round butt. I loved her smooth skin, her cute nose, and her small lips. I loved her freckles. And I loved her voice. She had a sweet voice that could make me melt like butter.

As I was sitting there thinking about the guy who was fucking my mother and how lucky he was, she walked back with a plate of food for me.

"Here you go," she handed me the plate and sat down beside me on the couch.

"So, you had work today?" I asked.

"Yeah, I had a few men. You know, they come back every time. They love my services."

I was shocked by her answer. I was trying to control my breathing, I was afraid that she might notice my cock hardening in my pants.

That night, I tossed and turned until I finally fell asleep, and I dreamed of my mother. I dreamed that she was naked, she was standing in front of me, smiling. "You liked watching mommy getting fuck, baby boy?" she whispered.

I woke up from my dream and looked at the clock. It was 3 AM. I was wide awake. I knew I have to watch her again. I could not sleep anymore I spent the rest of the night jerking off picturing her riding cock after cock.

It was not hard to figure out her schedule. She works three nights at her massage parlor and services her client at home on her off days. I wish I could see what she did at the parlor. Every time she went to her job, I stayed up all night jerking off, but my favorite days of the week were the days when mom serviced her clients at home.

I constructed a careful routine so that I could watch my mom pleasuring her clients without getting caught. I pretended to go out delivering food, but I just hid my bike in a bush behind our house. There was an empty house right in front of our house, I used this house as a hiding spot. I liked this place because I had a clear view of our front door.

Most of my mom's clients were middle-aged men, who were sneaking away from their job to get a happy ending from their favorite Asian whore. I usually waited a couple of minutes after mom ushered them inside, then I went in.

Mom kept the house dark to create a mood, it was also helpful to spy on her. By now I was quite familiar with her routine. She liked to start by laying them down on the table naked, with only a small towel covering their junk. Then she would bring out the oil and start to rub their chest and stomach. She liked to focus on their nipples. It was very hot to watch her bending over the guys and sucking on their nipples. At that point, they would also put their hand in her apron and start playing with her pussy. She seemed to enjoy that a lot. Sometimes she would just put her head on the guy's chest and got her pussy fingered.

Then she went for the main event, sliding down the towel, and she would pull out her client's cock. She seemed to have a liking for the bigger cocks because when her client had a nice size cock she would grab them at the base and admire it for a couple of moments and say stuff like

"oh, that's a real cock, I must give you a big cock discount."

And she would rub those big cocks all over her face, smaller cocks never seemed to get the same kind of care.

I would usually pull out my cock and start jerking off at this point. My cock is about 5 and a half inches, but every time I watched mom play with cocks it grew at least six inches long

She did not fuck all of them. It must be depended on how much they would pay. She finished most of them with her mouth. She would bend over, standing at the side of the table, and would start bobbing her head up and down. Watching this part was quite hard, as sometimes she tilted her head towards the door, I had to be very careful not to get caught.

She was an expert cocksucker. You would not believe she is doing this for only a couple of weeks, the way she took those cock down her throat and she always swallowed. Which made it even hotter.

Hotter than that was when she finished them off with her pussy. She would climb up on the table and stand over her clients, then squat down on their dicks, swaying her hips side to side. She rode them like a wild cowgirl. Her apron was so short and tight that it would rise on its own. Some of her clients liked to open her apron and play with her boobs and some of them liked to fuck her fully clothed. I could not get a good view of her boobs from my hiding spot, but if I squatted down, I could see her pussy getting filled clearly.

This was my favorite moment as the noise of sex filled the house, I could masturbate furiously without the fear of getting caught. She ended the session by always taking a creampie and my mother getting creampied was my cue for sneaking out.

Mom usually took two to three clients a day, so I would sneak out and hide behind the empty house, then sneak back in for the next show. This was usually how her sessions went, but sometimes some weirdos would show up. First, there was this guy who made her suck on his toes for the whole session. I have to admit it was kind of hot watching my mom squatting down at the end of the table sucking this stranger's toes while he was lying on the table jerking off, then there was this other guy last week who spent the whole time in the toilet with her. I could hear the water running, they were taking a shower together I guess, but I did not dare to peek in.

I was very excited about this week, as last time I did not get to watch her service her client. I was ready to head out at sharp 10. I got out of my room, mom was lying on the sofa watching TV, looking very innocent.

"I am heading out."

"Don't forget your goodbye kiss."

I walked over to mom and leaned in to receive my regular peck on the lips.

Mwah!!

"Ride safe!! No need to hurry and get hurt."

"I'll be safe."

Promising her, I left the house and went to hide my bike as quickly as possible. Soon I was in my usual sport. I was hoping today she uses her pussy to get her client off, I wanted to see that. I started to wonder what else I would like to see her do, maybe someone would like to use her ass. What if I booked her services and demanded to use her ass, what would her reaction be? Will she be mad, or the slut in her would like it? A truck stopped in front of our house while I was daydreaming about using my mom's body. A guy climbed out of the driver's seat. He was a big guy, bald, clean-shaven, and very nicely dressed. He closed the car door behind him and went to knock on our door.

My mom opened the door, he did not wait for the usual greetings. He put his hand around her neck and pushed his way in slamming the door shut. That took me aback. Is he going to hurt my mom, I wondered. I was not sure what to do, so I waited my usual time and went to creep in. As I went in, I noticed some buttons were lying on the floor.

Glug.

Ghhh...

Ahh...

I heard some choking and coughing noises coming from inside the parlor

They have already started, I thought. I needed to see what was happening. So I went to the door and picked in. My cock got rock hard instantly. My mom was bent over the table, her feet barely touching the ground. The man was holding her face in place by holding a handful of hair. Her apron was torn open, her breasts were hanging out. I could not help but admired them for a moment. They were a perfect handful, shagging just a little with big pink nipples and areolas. His pants were around the ankle. He was holding his cock with his other hand, rubbing it all over my mom's face. Looking at his cock made me kind of jealous. His cock was uncut at least eight inches long maybe more, and it was very, very thick with an upward curve. I wished I had a cock like that. I had to quickly move away from the door because he bent my mother over at the end of the table and if she looked up I would have been caught.

I hid and heard my mother slobber over his cock for a long time. I wanted to watch it, but it was too risky.

SMACK!!

Ahhhhhhhh.....

SMACK!!

Ahhhhhhhh.....

He was spanking my mom.

"Get this shit off and get on the table."

"Yes Sir."

I realized my mom likes how this guy was treating her.

glug...

glug...

I needed to see what was happening, I carefully picked in, and my eyes met my mom's eyes.

She was lying down on the table, her head hanging down from the end of it. The guy was standing over her, pinning her arms on the table. He was fucking her mouth like a pussy. Slobber was running all over her face. She tried to push the guy off, but he did not relent, then she just gave up and kept taking his dick down her throat, staring at me. I did not know what to do. I also realized I was still stroking my dick and my mom has seen me jerking off watching her getting throat fucked. I panicked and ran into my room and closed the door.

I could still hear the sounds coming from the massage parlor, which was keeping my dick hard. I needed to think about what to do next, but first, I needed to get rid of my boner.

So I put on my headphone and fired up a game on my PC to distract myself. I did not know for how long I was playing, but a sudden hand on my shoulder almost gave me a heart attack.

She was standing behind me wearing a bathrobe. Her face was red, and her hair was messy. She had the perfect "I just got fucked" look.

She told me "follow me, we need to talk" and started walking towards the parlor

I followed her like a good son. I could see traces of cum on her hair, she probably just used a towel to clean herself off before coming to my room.

The massage parlor had the musky smell of sex. She bent over to pick up her apron and her bathrobe hiked up for a moment and I saw the red hand print on her butt where she got spanked.

12