Massage Therapist Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, for how long have you been spying on me?"

"Umm... Umm... It was just today."

"Don't lie to me!" she said sternly.

"I am sorry. Umm... I accidentally saw it, umm... Like a week ago" I admitted.

"You watched every time since then?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"Umm..... Yes," I admitted.

"OH, GOD, here I was worried sick that you might get hurt out there trying to make money for this family."

I was very ashamed. "I am so sorry," I apologized again.

"Anyway, I have another client coming any moment now. I need to get cleaned up and take a shower"

"And you will go and stay in your room till I tell you to come out"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Now go, and keep your fucking door closed."

I almost ran to my room. "It's not that bad, it could have been worse," I said to myself. I could hear the water running in the shower, then I heard mom go into her room.

Knock!

Knock!

There was a knock at the front door. Mom went and opened the door. I could hear some muffled voices. I went and pressed my ear on my door. I could hear sounds coming from the parlor. I knew what was happening, and soon the sounds of my mom's moans filled the house.

She is riding him, I thought.

I was frustrated. It felt like I had not seen her hairy pussy for a long time. I needed to see it and "maybe this is my last chance ever to see it," I thought. So I silently opened my door and made my way towards the dimly lit massage parlor.

Ah...

Aah...

Ugh...

Ugghh...

Her moans were getting louder. I gathered all my courage and peeked in, and my eyes met the eyes of my mother.

She was freshly showered. Her jet black hair was shining in the dim light. She was wearing a new white apron all buttoned up and riding her client reverse cowgirl with an admonishing smile on her lips. She had put a folded towel over her client's eye, so he had no chance of seeing anything. She silently tried to shoo me away with a stern look on her face.

I was dumbfounded, how did she know that I was going to try to spy on her again? I took one last look at her hairy pussy. With her apron hiked up, I could see everything. Her thick bush was shining with perspiration and pussy juice. She was riding a very long cock. I was surprised at how up she can go squatting on her bare toes without the cock falling out of her pussy and then how easily she could put the whole thing back in. There must be at least ten inches of dick in my mother's pussy. I had never seen her take one this big before.

UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH.....

Her moan broke my trance. I looked up at her, she was still trying to shoo me away, but now she had a smile of amusement on her face. It was like she was enjoying me watching her. I did not push my luck anymore. I quietly slipped back into my room and stroked myself off to the sound of her moans...

When the guy left, She came into my room and sat on my bed.

"Come sit next to me."

I did not say anything. I just went and sat next to her. She was staring at me.

"Are you mad?", I asked.

"No, why should I be mad at you?"

"Yes, you should be mad at me."

"Why?"

"You caught me spying on you."

"It is OK, I understand all the boys like to see their mother naked."

"I hope you don't think less of me. What did you see mommy doing today, this is how mommy pays the bills, "she said.

"This is how mommy bought your computer. That's right, I sold my body for our happiness. I did it because I love you," She said with a trembling voice.

"Oh, I love you, mommy"

She held me tightly and kissed me on the lips. I knew she was sucking her client's cock just a moment ago. I had heard the sucking sounds through the wall, I knew she hadn't washed her face or brushed her teeth. The taste of her kiss made me hard, even if I'd already played with myself. She noticed me getting hard.

She smiled and said, "I know you had a hard year, if it makes you feel good, you can come and watch me service my clients anytime you want."

I was shocked and speechless. I just kept holding onto her.

"And you don't need to go out to deliver food anymore, mommy will take care of you from now on," She said squeezing me gently.

I was totally confused. I didn't know whether to be sad or happy. She slowly pulled my face towards her and gave me another kiss on the lips. We stayed in each other's arms for a while, and then she spoke.

"Now I need to get a shower. You go and order some food."

From that day on, our lives completely changed. Mom quit her job and started working full-time from home. I would help her to set up her appointments and when the clients would come I would hide and watch mom do her thing.

Mom seemed to enjoy me watching too. She would give me a cheeky wink while sucking their cocks. She also started to ride them facing towards me and when they left she would be walking around naked, taking a shower, telling me how big their cocks were and how they felt.

Then the next client would arrive.

"Go hide baby boy, and enjoy the show," she would say with a naughty smile!!!

TO BE CONTINUED???

12