Massage Therapists Trade Touch

Story Info
Wife explores a male colleague in 750 word story challenge.
751 words
3.06
14.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f8story
f8story
1 Followers

You will never forget the first time you walk in and see your wife naked, ass in the air, sucking another man's cock. When seeing it, when it is no longer just idle talk, when it means I better have really wanted this because it is now reality. The emotional intensity created by the buildup of desire from all the stories, all the fantasies, is a rush like no other, but it only happens once, best to relish the moment while it is here. The satisfaction of finally seeing what had been talked about so many times is thrilling.

Watching as she sucks his cock, as he holds the back of her head and stares down at her with hungry eyes. Pushing her head down, forcing her to take him even deeper into her mouth, fucking her face as he closes his eyes and leans his head back in pleasure. Seeing her dripping cunt, waiting to be filled, leaves my dick aching. I unzip my pants, take out my cock and began to slowly stroke my solid shaft. I do not want to erupt too quickly, I feel as if I am going to blow my load all over the carpet in front of me; watching her as she strokes his cock and licks from balls to swollen head, before swallowing him again.

He fondles her tits, she arches and moans a throaty purr. As I walk to them, she reaches out and grasps my throbbing prick, pulling me to her, taking me into her mouth, teasing me with her tongue. I exploded into her mouth, hot streams of cum filling her throat and coating her chin, my mind flying back to where it all started.

-----

"Tonight I had Daniel on the table," she said. "While I was gliding up his inner thigh, he shifted on me. It was subtly done and I could have accepted it as an accident. His sudden slight twitchy adjustment, right as I was gliding up his leg caused my hand to slip down and slide along his cock. I could feel it start to get just the littlest bit stiff as I continued up his leg. I figured two could play at that game. I let my fingertips linger just a little longer than I should have. The rest of the massage was by the books and he shared a slight knowing smirk as I left the room so he could change back into his clothes."

"Will you book with him for yours?" I asked, a little breathlessly, thinking about it all.

"Should I? Will you be imagining what he is doing to me?"

"What are you going to let him do to you?" I countered.

"There are some areas that you just don't touch. And when he comes near to them, I might let my legs spread apart, just a bit wider. Maybe his hand will keep going all the way up and graze me, much the same way. He might even let his fingers overstay their welcome as he slowly slides up my slit, starting to get me wet. Stopping to pay particular attention to my clit, deftly rubbing around it, at the most sensitive parts, as I begin to squirm and moan. As he slides his finger back down towards my waiting hole and begins to glide around my pussy with his finger, before sliding it in and out, feeling my wetness. Before he leaves me wanting, knowing that I am so turned on that I might do anything for him right now.

"Then, maybe as he's massaging my shoulders, I tilt my head back, so that his cock is at my mouth level. Then as he leans forward and starts massaging my tits, I can tease him through his pants. Feeling his cock get harder as I nibble it through his khakis.

"He could slide his hand up my chest, caress my neck and brush along past my ear, tenderly, gently. He'll unzip his pants and pull out his stiff cock and slide it into my waiting mouth. Slowly thrusting his hips and filling me and making me so wet. Fucking my mouth and slowly kneading my so sensitive tits. My tongue will be on the top of his cock, licking his swollen head as I suck him. His hands settling around my throat, not aggressively, but with power and control. Gripping me and slowly increasing his pace until he explodes in me, shooting his load straight down my throat."

f8story
f8story
1 Followers