Massage Therapy Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucia's job interview continues.
2.1k words
4.57
9.9k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucia was a mess, and could feel the moisture of her own saliva and her boss' cum all over her. She had just finished taking his cock down her throat as the final step of her interview for a well-paid job at an upscale massage therapy clinic that offered discrete sexual services to the rich and famous.

She stood slowly, her knees sore from kneeling on the cold tile floor of the office. With exaggerated dignity, she strode across the room, sashaying slightly to give David a full appreciation of her hourglass curves and ample ass. Opening the closet, she say several changes of clothes on hangars, and picked out some slacks and a dark blue dress shirt. Turning around to meet David's eye, she decided to flirt with him a little to ensure he remained enamoured with her.

"Get messy in your office often?" she asked in a teasing, rather than accusatory tone.

David laughed. "I won't pretend I don't do some... quality control of the services my girls offer. But honestly I have the clothes for accidental takeout spills more than for sexy spills." David took on a slightly more serious tone. "Seriously though Lucia, you have a gift." he gestured towards his drenched crotch. "I have never, in my life, seen a woman give such gleefully sloppy head. I can tell you right now, you're going to be very popular with some of my regular clientele."

Lucia grinned proudly at the compliment and carried David's clothes over to him. She took care not to let them drape across her body and soak up any of the cum and drool that still adorned her. David stood as she approached, and undressed himself as she stood there holding his clothes. He was heavyset and hairy, with a physique that indicated he had been muscular in his younger years, but that too much takeout and too little exercise had begun to take their toll. He tossed his soiled clothes towards the closet, taking care to set aside his belt and the contents of his pants pockets. Finally he stood naked in front of her, and reached out to take the hangar from her hands.

"Thank you Lucia." David said. "With service like this, I'll bet you'll have guys here tied around your little finger in no time!"

David paused before getting redressed, and with care, laid the clean clothes across his desk. He opened a drawer and removed a box of baby wipes, placing it on the desk in front of Lucia. She looked at him quizzically, but somehow his slowly re-inflating cock gave her an inkling of what he wanted next.

"Since I'm the only one naked right now," David said, "Why don't you strip down and clean yourself up as well." his tone made this a request, rather than a command.

Lucia, glancing down at her still-dripping body, shrugged and smiled back at him. "It would be nice to put myself back together before I venture out in public!" she replied.

Knowing that David watched her every move, Lucia slipped slowly out of her wet bra and panties, drawing out the process and attempting a bit of a sultry striptease. She threw all sense of embarrassment to the wind, and drawing out a baby wipe from the box, she slowly began to clean herself, starting from the legs upwards. Putting on a show, she raised one leg onto the chair as if trying to get a better angle to clean the drops of cum from her thighs. She glanced up and saw David's eyes drawn to her neatly trimmed pubic hair. She could smell her own arousal, and assumed he could as well. Rather than feeling mortified, she found that fact empowering. Another quick glance seemed to confirm her suspicions, as David's cock was once again ragingly hard, his head bright red from their previous session.

Lucia took her time, cleaning her thighs, stomach, breasts, cleavage, and neck with care. She made occasional eye contact with David, enjoying his rapt attention. As she scrubbed her face, she heard, rather than saw him shuffle a little closer. She smiled as she felt his strong hands cup underneath her heavy D-cup breasts. She merely continued to clean her face as he began to knead her tits, teasing her already-hard nipples between his finger and thumb.

"Great tits." David sighed. "Probably the only natural set in the building, other than mine." he added with a chuckle.

Lucia allowed him to continue to grope her as she cleaned up, until she was standing fresh-faced in front of him, her cheeks pink from scrubbing, and subdued makeup now gone. She stared at him, and adopting a tone of feigned boredom, she asked if he was quite finished with her yet.

David chuckled. "I like your attitude. And normally, I would be well on my way to a nap after that draining you gave me. But you appear to be having quite the effect on me." he said, gesturing to his pulsing erection.

Lucia nodded sagely. "I think we'll have to do something about that." She paused. "Is it okay if I say oral only?" she asked trepidatiously.

"Of course!" David assured her. "I can fuck one of those other girls any time I want. Your lips, on the other hand, are a rarity!"

Lucia smiled and winked at him. "Well I certainly hope it won't be a rare event for you in the future!"

David sighed deeply as Lucia bent forward at the waist, and with his hands still wrapped around her tits, she took his head into her mouth. "I'm going to have to have you scheduled for meetings with me regularly." David assured her. He gasped as Lucia suddenly took him to the root and then slowly backed her lips off. "Regularly." he repeated.

He watched Lucia's ass bob to and fro as she sucked him while bent at the waist for several minutes. Despite her sore lips and throat, Lucia sucked his cock passionately, slobbering on his shaft until streams of saliva dripped from his balls. The awkward position was supported by David's hands, stilled wrapped around and kneading her breasts as she sucked. He began to unconsciously pump his hips forward, humping her mouth, and she knew it was time to change positions before he grabbed the back of her head and started to face fuck her again.

Slowly, Lucia straightened back up, her hand trailing behind and tickling his balls as she spoke. "I want you to throat fuck me on your desk." she said, her voice slightly hoarse with lust and abuse.

David took Lucia by the arm and steadied her as she climbed up onto the desk, where she began by laying on her stomach, propped up slightly by her arms and with her heels curled back towards her butt. Her heavy breasts laid on the wooden desk top, her nipples partially visible. She licked her lips sensually, and then opened wide, inviting David in. He grunted and ran his hands through her hair, grasping a handful on one side of her head. Taking his cock in his other hand, David rubbed the tip in circles around Lucia's lips. His wide shaft was glistening with her spit, and throbbing veins ran down its length.

"I'm going to pound your throat you gorgeous slut." David informed her.

Before Lucia could reply, she felt him glide into her mouth, filling it. With the new angle, he did not slide easily into her, so he held himself deep, and using small circular thrusting motions began to probe her throat, seeking entrance. Lucia gagged lightly, her body convulsing so that her ass jiggled in David's field of view. With a grunt of pleasure, David found the right angle, and his shaft sank itself fully into her. After a momentary pause, he began using short, piston-like strokes, pumping his head into her tight throat over and over without fully withdrawing his shaft. Lucia soon heard her own throat quacking audibly as he pummelled her. She coughed, sputtered, and drooled profusely, so that a pool began to form on the desk between her flattened breasts. Lucia screwed her eyes tightly shut, and focused on taking what mental pleasure she could from having her throat so thoroughly used.

"Choke on it Lucia." David ordered as his cock sawed in and our of her throat. "Choke on it you slut."

And choke she did. Her hands gripped the edge of the table as if hanging on for dear life, her knuckles white with strain. Despite her sordid history of letting boyfriends fuck her mouth, she had never experienced a true skull fucking like David gave her on his desk. She entered an almost meditative, semi conscious state, aware only of the sensations of his bulbous cock head stretching her throat over and over. She lost track of time, and her mind emptied of thought as she merely survived the ravaging her mouth was taking.

Lucia almost felt as if she was having an out of body experience. Perhaps it was oxygen deprivation, but she was only vaguely aware of sensations, catching glimpses of them in her mind. David's tight grip on the back of her head with both hands. Sloppy wet retching sounds and saliva spewing from her mouth. Fighting for air through her nose in the brief moments her throat was empty. David's voice delivering vulgar encouragement with increasing volume.

"Oh yes. Gag you slut. That's it. Make it sloppy!", as she choked on his shaft. "Take it. Take it all. Take my cock. Fucking. Take. This. Cock.", in time with his ragged thrusts.

"You fucking whore. You perfect fucking whore.", said with an almost loving tone.

At some point David stopped, and flipped her over onto her back on his desk. As she hung her head over the edge, she was briefly aware of the sopping puddle on the back of her neck, before once again losing all thoughts save those involving the throat fucking she was taking. David's balls slapped and mashed against her nose, further constricting her airway as he pounded his cock home with enough force to shake the desk. Lucia tasted blood from her lips as she sacrificed them to protect David's cock. He used her full tits as handles, kneading them as he fucked her airway. Her saliva, rather than pooling on the desk, now flowed freely to cover her entire face.

At one point during David's oral and verbal assault, Lucia heard a knock at the door, and a woman's voice, presumably the hostess who had led her in, asking if everything was all right. Apparently David's exhortations had attracted attention. With a gruff reply that was more bark than words, David sent her scurrying away. Thankfully Lucia was far past embarrassment in her state.

Finally, David let out a primal scream of pleasure, jolting her back from her reverie. She had no idea how much time had passed, but she was suddenly very aware of David's thick cock throbbing inside her throat as he buried his load into her. He panted and huffed, his small gut resting on her chin as he leaned forward, folding himself over her. He clutched her thighs for support as his hips involuntarily thrust the last of his cum into her.

"Holy mother of fucking Christ..." David gasped, collapsing into his office chair, a sheen or sweat glistening over his entire body.

Having swallowed what she could, Lucia coughed and spat a wad of thick goo from her mouth, her body spasming as she caught her breath while laying on the desk. When help from David was not forthcoming, Lucia slowly reached up and scooped the slime from her eyes with her hands, fluttering her eyelids in an attempt to clear them. She froze, suddenly, when she felt David's hand skim down her stomach and between her thighs. He didn't penetrate her with his fingers, but merely pressed his hand against her mound. That stimulation was all it took. Lucia gasped and came instantly from the pressure against her clit. Feeling exposed, Lucia attempted to stifle her own reaction, biting her already bruised lip and letting out only a low moan. Her back arched and her body shuddered as she climaxed while David maintained pressure against her.

"I can feel the heat coming off you." David observed as she came down. "You fucking loved that didn't you?"

"Oh my god." Lucia gasped. "Oh my god yes."

"You are going to do very well here Lucia. I can already think of a few regular clients who will enjoy your enthusiasm!" Lucia smiled to herself. It may not have been the job she went looking for, but she was excited to begin a job she knew she was going to love.