Massage Therapy Ch. 03

Story Info
Lucia services a regular client.
2k words
4.65
6.7k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it. Nice and slow. Oh god yes." he urged, staring unblinking as Lucia's hand slid slowly down his lubricated shaft with a slight corkscrew motion.

Lucia smiled and bit her lower lip in excitement, alternating her gaze between James' crotch and his face. She could tell from his wavering voice and the taut skin of his shaft that he was getting close to an explosive orgasm. Lucia knelt between his thighs, stroking him at an agonizingly slow pace with his head aimed at her face. She signed with pleasure as his moaning increased her own arousal.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'm getting so close..." James whispered in a tense voice.

On Lucia's next down stroke, she released his shaft and let her fingertips glide over his balls. James let out a groan of erotic frustration as she massaged his sack with her fingertips, still slick from the mineral oil she was using as lubricant. She leaned in as she teased him, and made eye contact. James watched intently as she grinned before snaking out her long tongue to lash the underside of his head every so gently. Having just pulled back from the brink of eruption, James found even this slight stimulation enough to bring him right back to the precipice of orgasm. After four licks, Lucia paused, watching as his cock jumped and pulsed with desire. Wait waited a long moment for the throbbing to subside, and then suddenly and quickly used the flat of her tongue to slather the underside of his shaft from tip to base in one slick, fluid motion.

James writhed with torturous ecstasy. "Jesus fucking Christ!" he exclaimed. "You're fucking killing me."

Lucia laughed heartily. She adored edging James this way, and easily brought him to the tipping point ten or more times every session. He had been a regular client during her six months at the spa, visiting at least once every week. Lucia felt like she knew her way around his cock as well as any boyfriend she had ever had, and thoroughly enjoyed their sessions together. James was a sweetheart of a man; a middle-aged divorcee who heaps Lucia with praise and compliments during their visits. He also heaped his prodigious loads all over her, much to her delight.

James was blessed with loads the size of which Lucia scarcely believed were real. While she had been on the receiving end of more than a few blasts of semen in her life, and was familiar with the effects that edging had on many men, Lucia was still awestruck the first time she had stroked James to completion. As his cock had erupted in her hand, she gasped as move than a dozen heavy jets flew several feet into the air. She had prepared poorly on that occasion, and had been standing beside James while he laid on her massage table. His cum had flown up, like Icarus trying to reach the sun, only to suffer the same fate at the hands of gravity, and crashing back to earth. In James' case, this had resulted in a healthy dose of cum landing all over his head and torso, as well as the floor and Lucia's arm.

Having learned her lesson, Lucia came up with more creative ways to take James' load. She had him shoot it across the room to see how far it would fly. She had him ejaculate into her cupped hands, seeing how much her could fill them. She had of course attempted to swallow his load, though even with her appetite, she found it impossible to keep up and catch it all. However,, her favourite way, and the one she found most gratifying, was to beg for his cum all over her. Lucia loved to lower herself onto the floor and present her body for him to paint like a work of art. James had plastered her head, breasts, legs and ass in their many sessions. He had once covered her entire back with thick jets from his overladen balls. Lucia loved the sound, smell, and sensations of his massive load slapping into her skin, coating it and sliding down as it cooled. Today she was in the mood for a facial, and intended to coax out as big a load as possible.

Lucia smiled up at James as she knelt in front of him while leaned back in his chair. "Please don't die!" she said with mock concern. "How will I get covered in your cum if you die?"

James reached down and stroked the back of his fingertips along Lucia's cheek as she ran a fingertip up and down the length of him. He gasped as Lucia turned her head and sucked two fingers into her mouth, playfully running her tongue over them. She slid deeper, gagging herself slightly on his fingertips before slowly withdrawing, leaving his hand dripping with saliva. James closed his eyes and head back, and Lucia was forced to stop teasing his member entirely as it bounced and pulsed again on the edge of explosion.

Lucia ran her fingertips up and down James' thighs, staring at his cock hungrily. He lifted his head and watched her as she rested her head on his leg, watching the throbbing of his tool subside.

"You're so fucking hard." Lucia cooed, again using one finger to trace up one side of his shaft, around the crown, and down the other side. "I love teasing your rock hard cock."

James smiled at the obvious honesty in her voice. Despite paying for the pleasure, he believed her, and it was the reason he came back so regularly. Lucia was a true cocksucking slut; a woman built to please men with her hands, mouth, and body. He sighed and wished that he could have her all to himself, and then grew distracted as he watched her lean in and begin to suckle on his large balls. Her lips played them like an instrument, pursed and moist, she kissed, sucked, licked and mouthed all over his sack. She drew his balls into her mouth one at a time, slathering them with her tongue and releasing them with a pop. She knew just how much pressure to use to please him without hurting him. His mind emptied of everything but the relaxing pleasure she was giving him.

As she worked his balls, Lucia picked up her bottle of oil from the floor. James groaned with anticipation, and Lucia winked at him with a mouthful of scrotum. Sitting up and letting his balls flop wetly back between his thighs, she popped the top of the bottle open, and slowly tipped it over above his shaft, where it laid stiffly against his belly. She squeezed a healthy line of it along his length, causing James to sigh from the sensation. Closing the lid, Lucia smiled as she slowly slid the flat of her palm along his shaft, smearing it through the oil.

After rubbing him up and down for a moment, she gripped the base of his shaft with her left hand, and held it upright. Using her right hand, its palm coated in oil, she began to swirl the flat of her hand around his head, hitting it from all angles. James bit his lip and curled his toes as she kept this up for what seemed an eternity, overloading his sensitive nerve endings without pushing him closer to the brink. She kept going until James was gasping like a landed fish, desperately fighting the urge to beg her to stop.

Lucia turned her hand over, taking an upside-down grip on his tool. Touching her thumb to her forefinger, she used this ring to continue teasing his head, twisting her hand in circular motions in time with slight up and down strokes. James nearly reached out to stop her, but stopped himself by driving his fingertips into his bare thighs, gripping them as if dangling from a cliff. He held on for dear life as Lucia flipped her hand over and slowly down stroked his length to the base before re-ascending and starting all over again by teasing his head.

"Ohhhhh fucking Christ almighty!" James exclaimed. "I'm close Lucia! I'm so close!"

Once again, Lucia simply let go of his tool, watching as it involuntarily twitched and bounced in his lap. She licked her lips with delight as James groaned with disappointment. She knew it was time to end his misery, so she leaned in close where he could feel her breath on his cock, and spoke in a sultry tone while gazing up at him around his engorged shaft.

"Are you ready to give me your big load?" Lucia asked, planting a wet kiss on his sack. "Are you ready to empty these big balls for me?"

James, chest still heaving, could only nod. "Yes. Yes I want to cum all over you." he croaked weakly.

"I want to feel your cum on my face." Lucia pouted up at him. "I want you to cover me with it and I want to taste it."

James could only groan in response as he stared down at Lucia on the floor between his thighs. She was naked save for a pair of pink panties which he could see were soaked with her own juices. Her pink nipples with hard with arousal, and her heavy D cup breasts sat high on her chest. She began to make out with his balls, delivering sloppy wet licks and kisses all over them. He felt his sack grow tighter as they rose closer to his body. He had been on the edge for so long her knew a massive explosion was inevitable, despite the current lack of stimulation on his cock itself.

"You're going to make me cum..." he panted.

Lucia beamed a smile at him, and sank lower on her knees so that she was sitting on the bottoms of her feet. Her hands reached up and cupped his balls with her left as she stroked him slowly with her right. She teased his tip with her tongue, laughing when he gasped at the feeling.

"Cum for me." she begged. "Cum for me James. Cum all over me!"

"Ohhhhhhhhh..." James' orgasm began with a slowly building moan. "Ohhhhh my GOD!" he said, building to a yell as his cock began to pulse.

Lucia stared straight into his eyes, smiling as she opened her mouth wide while aiming his cock at her forehead. She tilted her head back slightly moaning for James to cover her in his cum.

The first shot spurted out with surprisingly little force, falling onto Lucia's breasts. It was followed in quick succession by two powerful bursts that ricocheted off her forehead and the bridge of her nose, with some flying over her head to land audibly on the floor behind her. Lucia giggled as James continued to erupt, with another four heavy spurts splattering her cheeks and forehead in his seed. Unable to resist, she opened her mouth wider and aimed his cock head lower as she continued to stroke him, so that the next few shots landed on her outstretched tongue. She cupped the precious load and scooped it back into her mouth before pursing her lips and planning a sticky kiss on his head. His balls continued to empty onto her face from here, coating her lips and cheeks and cascading down her chin to slop loudly onto her chest and legs.

James' legs buckled as he gasped like a landed fish. To keep him upright she released her grip on his cock and balls and instead pulled herself against his thighs, hugging herself to his legs. She swirled her face against his softly pulsing member as it continued to dribble his seed onto her. She was frosted in his liquid manhood, and could feel it cooling on her skin in copious quantity. He held her shoulders as he panted and thanked her profusely. Lucia giggled at the thought that only months ago she had no idea this "profession" would turn out to be her calling.