Masseur and the MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bobbed deeper, a half dozen times, starting to slurp a bit, then pulled off. "Am I even doing this well?" she asked me. "I've never had a cock quite this big before." She slurped on the head again. "Hell, now I think Daisy was even more of an idiot for breaking up with this cock."

"We never had sex," I groaned, trying to stay quiet.

"Really?" Eden asked between slow slurps. "I was sure I heard you two a couple of times up in her room."

"Just oral," I said. "We only did it a few times, though I would have done it more if she'd wanted."

"What a waste," she sighed, and slowly rubbed my hard cock across her face for a moment before going back to sucking me. It was lewd and filthy and made me feel like a fucking king to see her doing that.

Eden made love to my cock with her mouth. It was the only way I could describe what she was doing. She worked it slowly, almost leisurely, exploring with her lips and tongue. She couldn't take me super deep, or at least she didn't seem like she was inclined to, but she made sure to not leave a single inch of my cock untended as she kissed and licked all the way down to the root. And she swapped back and forth from looking down at my cock in concentration, and back up at me with those pretty eyes of hers, meeting my gaze with a lusty one of her own.

"Eden," I groaned, breathing deeply. "Ah, fuck. I thought you said you'd never handled one as big as this. It sure doesn't feel like it."

"You inspire me," she grinned naughtily. "Now I think I'm warmed up. How about you fuck my mouth?" She turned onto her back again, sliding her body along the massage table until her head was hanging off the end, her golden blonde hair dangling down as she opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue.

"You are such a MILF," I said, which made her laugh.

"Trev, that might be the dirtiest compliment I've ever felt so good about," she said. "Now, fuck my mouth and use my tits as a handhold. No one has gotten to appreciate them properly since they got this big and I want you to be the first."

"On one condition," I said, and reached forward and brushed my fingers along her right breast until I got to the golden nipple ring. "Tell me about this."

She smirked, still looking at me upside down. "Rebelliousness," she said. "When I filed for divorce Tony said I was used up just to be mean. I went out and got it done that day - it hurt like fuck, but it's been a great reminder that I'm not some stick in the mud. I'm going to be a cool mom, once Oscar knows what that even is, and Tony can't take that away from me."

"You were always a cool mom for Daisy, too," I said, then brought my cock closer to her mouth. "And I think I really want to take the coolest, baddest bitch mom up on her offer."

"MILFs know best," Eden laughed, then took my cock in her mouth and let me slowly thrust through her lips. I stayed slow for the start, trying to get a feel for the depth that would work best for both of us, as I began to feel up her tits. They weren't massive, but they were wonderfully full and malleable. I used both hands, and she moaned around my cock happily whenever I teased around her areolas, and groaned when I teased right on her nipples. Her left one, the one with the little dimple crease, was stiff and I quickly learned she liked it being flicked back and forth - not hard, just with one finger almost like I was diddling a clit. Its rubbery ability to bounce back was fun to play with and watch her body's reaction.

Speeding up my thrusting in her mouth, I leaned over a bit more and let a dribble of spit fall out of my mouth to land between her tits. I used that to wet my fingers and return to both of her nipples, getting a little rougher with them.

She groaned harder, and I watched as she started to shift her legs in reaction to the pleasure.

Eden tapped my hip, and after one more thrust between her lips, I pulled out. "Fuck, Trev," she gasped. "I'm so fucking horny. I want your cum. I want all the cum in these big, swollen balls of yours." She pulled me closer, pulling my cock up a little higher so that she could go for my sack as she started to suck and kiss me there as she jerked off my cock using her spittle as lube.

"Mmmmgh," I growled in my throat, palming her tits in both hands and squeezing hard. "Eden, you filthy little MILF."

"Say it again," she said from between my legs.

"You're a sexy as hell, slutty as fuck Mother I'd Like To Fuck, Eden," I growled quietly, hoping to God no one beyond this room could hear us. "You are enchanting and special and such a horny bad bitch MILF. I don't think I could have resisted you if I wanted to, and God I don't want to."

I was squeezing and massaging her tits, and she managed to fit both of my balls into her mouth for a long moment before she popped off of them. She manoeuvred me back with one hand and took my cock back in her mouth for a moment before popping off of it.

"I want you to come all over me," she said. "I want that fat fucking load all over my chest and tits, babe. Give me the thickest pearly necklace a girl could ask for, because I want to go take a shower when we're done and rub it into my skin and wear you like a body wash."

"Ugh, you filthy, horny slut," I growled, thrusting into her mouth harder and faster than before. "God, I love every perfect part of you. That dirty mouth that looks so fucking kissable but is made to suck my cock. Your gorgeous eyes that I could get lost in if you weren't staring sex right at me. This beautiful neck, so slender and perfectly curved. Your chest, and oh fuck, these tits. Your tits are fucking amazing, Eden. I want to just bury my face in them and spend an hour nipping and sucking. I want to cover them in hickies so you can't forget how much I want to make love to them. Shit, I'm getting close. I'm getting close, Eden. You're going to make me fucking explode Uuugh, I want to hold out, but I don't think I can..."

Eden popped off of my cock again and pulled me closer, diving back to my balls with her mouth as she jerked me off with both hands.

"Fffffuuuuuccckk," I groaned through gritted teeth, trying my best not to shout it out as I came. I was pointed in the general direction of her chest, but her fast and unaimed jerking spread my cum all over her in speckled dots instead of the strand of pearl necklace she'd asked for.

And between my legs she hummed happily into my balls, feeling the pulsing of my orgasm through her hands on my cock and her lips on my nuts.

Once I was done I was left panting, and slowly staggered away. Eden's face was revealed, and she had a big satisfied grin on her face. "Did I make you feel good, babe?" she asked me.

That made me laugh. "Are you kidding me?" I asked. "Best I've ever fucking had. You are Aphrodite, Eden. An absolute Goddess."

"Flatterer," she grinned at me and slid back onto the massage table fully and sat up. "Mmm, you gave me a nice glazing, too."

"Hold on," I said and went and fetched a wedge-shaped bolster from beside one of the cupboards and took her hand to spin her around so she was sitting sideways on the table. "I want to return the favour." I took her knees and she let me spread them, revealing her thong-covered mound to me. Even though the fabric was black I could tell she was wet, and half of one of her labia was hanging out already, smooth and hairless.

"You don't need to," Eden said, her eyes a little wide. "I know guys don't really like doing that."

"I-" I blinked. "Are you fucking kidding me? Eden, I want to eat you out like nothing else. I want to shove my tongue so far up your pussy that I'm playing tonsil hockey with you from the wrong direction. I want to taste every part of you, and feel your legs quivering around my ears as I push you to come over and over for me."

"Really?" she asked me.

"God yes, my sexy MILF," I said.

She planted her heels on the massage table as I reached for the waistband of her thong, raising her ass so I could pull them off easily.

And then there was a knock on the glass door.

Fuck, I thought, looking wide-eyed at Eden.Shit, fuck shitty fuckity fuck.

I went to the door, stuffing my cock back into my pants, and planted my foot about four inches from it, and opened it just a crack to hide the rest of the room with my body. "Yes?" I asked and saw that it was Jessica looking slightly nervous.

"Hey, so... Mr Eglinton's appointment is supposed to be starting any second now. Usually you've been really on time so I thought something might be the matter. Should I ask him to wait, or...?"

"We were just wrapping up, dear," Eden called from behind me. I glanced and saw that she was already standing, robed, and was slipping on the Club slippers. I opened the door further as she approached. "Trev, I'm going to leave my number with Jessica here at the front. No need to delay your next Client on my behalf. Make sure you call me about Saturday, I really could use your help with the garden. You always did have a green thumb. I'll make sure the hedges are freshly trimmed ahead of time so all you need to take care of are the flower beds."

"No problem, Eden," I said, gesturing her through. She winked at me, that little smiley smirk back on her lips. I didn't know how she'd done it, looking like nothing had happened between us. Not a hair out of place, not a smudge of makeup. "Happy to help. Jessica, would you mind walking Miss Giardinu while I turn over the room quickly? I'll be with Mr Eglinton in a moment."

"Sure," she said, not quite able to keep her suspicious glance between Eden and I hidden.

Once they were gone I quickly stripped the massage table of the sheets and buried them in the laundry bag in one cupboard, then sprayed Febreeze around the room heavily before I propped open the door to let it air out and then finally defrosted the glass. Once all that was done I took a long, slow, deep breath.

Did I regret that?

Not a fucking chance.

It was stupid as hell, but God was it fun.

* * * * * * *

Getting back into my usual routine was harder than I thought it would be, but I only had two appointments left in the day so I managed to fumble my way through and by the end I was back in my work mentality. Seeing off the final client to Jessica, I went back to my space without engaging in any banter with her since I wasn't entirely sure whether I wanted to open that door.

Olga had told me not to fuck clients. Strike.

And she told me if I did, to not get caught. Half strike?

And, if I did, to fuck the ones that pay the membership dues. That one I wasn't sure on since Eden was getting her membership through a divorce settlement.

I cleaned up my space, restocking everything I would need for Monday morning. I assumed once the Club managed to hire more massage therapists we'd be working on the weekend as well, and I could only hope since I'd have seniority over them so that I would get to keep my current schedule. Looking forward to a real weekend felt pretty good.

Shutting off the lights, I went back out to the lobby and saw that Jessica was gone for the day, sparing me any teasing or questions. I headed towards the staff change rooms and my attitude took a turn when I saw Marissa heading towards them as well from the other end of the corridor.

"Hey, Izzie," I said. "All wrapped up for the day?"

"Oh, hey. Yeah," she said. Marissa looked tired - she'd worked the morning breakfast and brunch in the restaurant, and then took a shift as a snack cart girl out on the golf course for the afternoon. "Here, at least. I picked up a shift over at the shelter tonight."

"Whoa, are you sure about that?" I asked. "You're looking pretty beat."

"No, I'm fine," she said, shaking her head. "Some coffee with dinner, and maybe an energy drink once I get there, and I'll be fine. My back is just killing me a bit, those carts don't have much in the way of shock absorbers."

I gave her a considering, and honestly somewhat patronizing, look as I let out a deep sigh. "Alright, come on," I said, gesturing back the way I'd come.

"What? No, I'm heading home," she protested.

"Marissa," I said. "Either you're coming to my space, or you're coming over to my place so I can work out that back. Your one shoulder is sitting higher than the other and I can literally see the stress on your face. This is what I do, just let me do it."

Now it was her turn to give me a considering look as she pursed her lips and then sighed practically in defeat. "Fine," she said. "But you know I'm not supposed to be in the Spa area."

"All the main staff are done for the day," I assured her. "And any members are just going into the sauna rooms. It'll be fine."

Marissa, apparently, had never been in the Spa so I got to give her a super-fast tour before I walked her down Massage Alley and to my room.

"Alright," I said, flicking the lights and glass frosting on. "Take off your top and get under the top sheet, just shout when you're ready."

"Where are you going to be?" she asked.

"Just out here," I said, heading for the door.

"Oh," she said. "I figured you just... were around naked people all day."

I chuckled. "Izzie, what kind of pervy profession do you think I'm in?"

"Apparently less than I thought," she sighed with a smile.

I stepped out, and within about thirty seconds she called me back in. Marissa was under the sheet, looking up at me without her glasses on, causing her to squint just a little. It was kind of cute, but I spotted her glasses on the counter and picked them up. "You can keep these on," I said. "I'm not massaging your eyeballs."

She snorted a little and grinned. "Yeah, I don't know what the protocol here is, obviously."

"It's fine," I said and went and got my oils. I didn't bother with the holsters, just setting them on the counter nearby. "All you need to do now is relax, OK? I'm not going to lie, some of this might hurt for a bit if I find a really tense area, but I promise you'll feel better after."

"OK," she nodded after a deep breath.

I oiled up my hands, rubbing them together to get the liquid a little warm, and then pulled the sheet down Marissa's back. "Um, OK," I said. "Izzie, I can do this with your athletic bra on if you want, but it'll be a lot easier with it off and it's going to get oils on it that might stain it."

She winced and glanced back at me. "I figured. It's just uncomfortable to lay on my stomach without the compression."

"Your breasts make it difficult?" I prompted her, entirely clinical.

She blushed just a little. "Yeah," she said.

"That's totally fixable," I said, and went to my selection of bolsters and pulled out one that was a wedge shape, but two semi-circle holes were cut into the sides so that it looked kind of like an I with a fat bottom. "Here," I continued. "I'll step out again. Just lay this on the table so your head is nice and comfy on the raised bit."

Another thirty seconds later, Marissa called to me from inside the room. "Oh myGod, Trevor. This thing is amazing!"

I chuckled and went back in. Marissa was lying on the bench with the wedge under her. It started around her hip area and lifted her abdomen at a slight angle, and her breasts sat in the cutouts while her head remained raised. I could see the expanse of her side boob from one side, and she was definitely filling out the cutout.

"Can I take this thing home with me?" she asked. "I haven't slept on my stomach since I was like thirteen because of these things."

"It's not mine to give away," I said. "But I can give you some good websites to order one from."

I reapplied oil to my hands and went to work. Marissa was a little ticklish on her sides, but once I'd gotten her warmed up on her lower back and she'd gotten used to the feeling of my hands, I started moving higher. She had a build that was similar to Rachel Killian - generally fit, but holding a curvaceous softness that made massaging her skin feel just a little pillowy. Her back had a few little moles and freckles that made her feel more real, and her deep breathing told me she'd already moved into 'massage brain.'

It was just under her shoulder blades that I started to find the tense spots, and soon Marissa was groaning in pain as I found them and started working them out.

"Marissa, you really need to find time to relax," I told her quietly. "Your shoulders are knotted up like crazy, and I can tell it's both physical and emotional stress. I'm happy to do this for you again, but you're running yourself ragged. What do you do for fun?"

She blushed. "I don't know. Work?"

"That's not fun, Izzie," I said. "Just do me a favour and pick a night tonot work, and take a bubble bath or something. I don't need my funny, pretty and intelligent work buddy burning out and abandoning me."

She rolled her eyes and smiled. "Oh, you won't lose me for another year at least," she murmured, then winced as I hit another spot. "I've got one more year on my post-grad, plus however long it takes to find an actual career job."

"Well, I'm looking forward to a year of our banter," I said. "But that only happens if you find a way torelax."

It took about twenty minutes to work my way through all the knots in her back, shoulders and up her neck. She let me work, and I kept her talking about the annoyances of her jobs. How the semi-sloshed members tended to hit on her, and how she played it up for the tips. How some of the other waitresses pissed her off by being lazy. How Barry the cart maintenance guy asked her out almost every single day - he did it fairly respectfully, so it wasn't really sexual harassment, but it was getting old.

"Alright, Izz," I said, my hands softly rubbing the outside of her shoulders. "We can stop here, but a lot of your physical stress is coming from carrying around those breasts of yours, and that weight can cause havoc on your collarbone and upper chest too. If you're comfortable with it, I'm going to cover you with the sheet again and then you can roll over onto your back.

"Sure," she said softly. "Whatever you say, Doc."

That made me grin a little. "I'm not a doctor," I said, raising the sheet over her.

"And my name isn't Izzie or Izz, but you keep calling me that," she teased me a little. "And right now, you're definitely Doctor Feelgood."

We got her turned over, and I pulled the wedge out from under her and adjusted the sheet so that it kept her modesty, but gave me access to her upper chest. This still meant I got a pretty clear look at the size and shape of Marissa's breasts as they pressed up against the sheet. They were big, bigger than I'd even guessed, I could see the soft bumps of her nipples.

"Just close your eyes," I told her. "This should only take about five minutes."

"Alright," she said quietly.

I went to work again. The muscles around her collarbone weren't that bad, though some of my shoulder and neck work might have eased them already, but her upper chest had big lines of stress-strain and I had to work on one side at a time with both hands, moving her arms into different positions to work the attaching muscles.

This was the kind of massage therapy that was really interesting and kept me focused. Marissa became less a person and more a mechanical puzzle for a few minutes, a body of muscle tissue and bones that needed to be aligned properly.

I only got knocked out of that mindset when I noticed that the sheet had shifted lower on her chest, revealing a great deal of cleavage, and I tugged it back up into place. "Whoops, almost started popping out there," I chuckled.

"That should be the title of my autobiography," Marissa joked, making me laugh.

I finished with her chest, accompanied by some pained grunting from Marissa. "Alright, Izz," I said. "All done for now. It's impossible to get everything all at once the first time. Your body has been carrying that stress and physical tension for way too long. We can do this again sometime next week when you're free, but for now, I'll step out so you can get your bra back on, and then I'll show you some quick stretches you can do with a tennis ball to help relieve some of it yourself at home."