Masseur and the MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I acted shocked. "Marissa, are you asking me out? I gotta tell you, I don't date."

She rolled her eyes and snorted. "No, this isn't a date. I just know that you don't really interact with much of the rest of the staff so you probably didn't hear about the party."

"I'll make you a deal," I said. "I'll go, but we're going together so I have an out if everyone else sucks. I'll pick you up and be the DD."

She sighed dramatically. "What a gentleman," she laughed. "Alright, I'll text you my address. Pick me up at nine."

"You got it," I said, and she left me to finish my lunch.

I was excited about the party, and spending more time with Marisaa, but also had a weird hesitation in my gut. Was it weird for me to go to a party with her, when I was in a not-relationship with Eden?

It bothered me through the rest of the day to the point that several of the trophy wives asked if I was alright. I also, surprisingly, had a couple of the Club daughters ask if I'd heard about the party - apparently word had gotten around and some of the college-aged kids of the members were planning on crashing it.

In the end, I decided to err on the side of caution. Eden had been clear that she and I weren't dating, but we were definitely feeling things for each other whether that was just lust, or something more complicated, and I didn't want to mess that up. So, after work and in the privacy of my massage room, I called her.

"Hey Trevor," Eden answered the phone with a chipper lilt to her voice.

"Hey Eden," I said. "How are you feeling?"

"Like I spent a day at an amusement park riding a dozen roller coasters," she laughed. "I have little bumps and bruises I don't remember getting, and I still feel a little wiped out. But it was ahell of a lot of fun and I can't wait to 'go' again."

"I feel the same way," I said, smiling into the phone. "And I'm really glad you do too. Listen, I just want to clarify something. Can you talk?"

"Hold on," she said, and there was a brief sound of wind against the phone mic. "OK, I stepped a little further away from the other moms at the park. What's up?"

"I got invited to a party tonight by that girl I mentioned meeting," I said. "The other staff member here at the club. It's not supposed to be a date, but we're going together and I wanted to check in with you because while I like the idea of going with her, I'm liking what we're doing way more and I don't want to cause any issues between us."

Eden didn't hesitate. "Baby, that's great! Thank you so much for calling to check in, that is really sweet of you. And my little inner MILF is getting horny, knowing you care about me like that. But you should definitely go, and if she ends up wanting to hook up or date, do that too. I love you in the sex, baby."

"I love you in the sex, too," I grinned. "OK. I was just going to worry about it if I didn't ask."

"Tony has Oscar next Tuesday. Do you want to come to my place?"

"I would love to," I grinned.

"Don't bring the weed oil," she said. "I think that might be a once-a-month event. But my needy little MILF ass should be fully recovered by then and ready for you to stretch her out all over again. I'm going to organize a little surprise for you, though, so you better be ready."

"Deal," I laughed. "Love you in the sex, Eden."

"Love you in the sex too, Trev," she giggled. Apparently, it was becoming our thing. We hung up and I couldn't stop smiling.

And then several minutes later as I was cleaning up Eden sent me a photo. It wasn't anything lewd, it was just her dressed in a summer look while she was out at the park, but sitting next to her on the bench was Rachel Killian looking hot in an equally summery outfit, smiling for the camera as well.

The only thing that came with the picture was a winky face emoji.

She couldn't mean what I thought she did, could she?

The End For Now...

Interested in more with Trevor, Eden and the ladies? Make sure to vote and especially to comment. Their further adventures might include...

Masseuse and the MILFS where Trevor does, in fact, have a private meeting with Eden and her sexy friend Rachel.

Masseuse and the Big Titty Goth where Trevor and Marissa get closer, and he needs to show that he's better than her collection of toys.

Masseuse and the Ex where Trevor's Ex comes back to town and visits, only to find him in bed with her ex-Stepmother.

If you've enjoyed this story in particular, I suggest you check out my Pushing series for more sexy content. Cheers!