Masseur and the MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marissa agreed, and I stepped out. What I wasn't expecting was to hear her start crying.

I opened the door a crack without looking in and knocked. "Marissa, are you OK?"

"God, yes," she said. "I just stretched my arms a little and it was like I had an entirely new body, Trevor. Fuck. I'm just- I feel so relieved."

"Take your time," I said with a grin.

That right there was the best kind of response I could get from someone. I'd only gotten it once before during my practical placements through college. Getting it again with Marissa made me a little giddy and lightheaded. Eventually, she called me back into the room, and I showed her some arm and back stretches that would help her out, along with how to use a tennis ball on her chest to work out some tension. It wasn't perfect, but it would hold her over if things got really tense before she could get another massage.

She waited around for me while I cleaned and reset the room, and then we walked to the staff changing rooms together. Marissa had me give her my number before we split apart.

That night I went back to my place feeling like a king. I'd changed a beautiful friend's life with my knowledge and skills.And I'd gotten the best blowjob I'd had in my life from Eden.

Once I'd had dinner, I texted Eden.

'Good evening, Eden. This is Trevor.'

It was a couple of minutes before I got a response. 'Hey babe! I'm so glad you texted. Your slutty MILF is going to be all alone tomorrow after my ex picks up Oscar at ten. Do you want to come over and 'work my flowerbed'?'

'You are such a bad, naughty MILF,' I texted back. 'Since your flowerbed hasn't gotten any attention for a while, I assume it's going to need some rough treatment. A thorough ploughing and some deep planting?'

She didn't respond with words. Instead, I got a picture - it was her, topless, with her left nipple sucked between her lips and the little golden nipple ring on her right one getting tugged by her perfectly manicured nails.

I took a chance and sent her back a picture of my cock, mostly covered by the shorts I'd thrown on when I got home, but the waistband lowered enough to show off the root.

She sent me back a panting emoji and her address.

That would have been the uncontested highlight of my night (getting my dick sucked, and making Marissa cry tears of relief, still dominated the day), except an hour later I got another picture message, but this time it was from an unknown number.

'Hey Doc. I'm still tingling and feel light all over. I realized I didn't even leave you a tip, so I hope this works. Just for you! Don't show them around.'

And right after it was a mirror selfie of Marissa, naked from the waist up, in what looked like some sort of a sterile workplace washroom. Her breasts were big and heavy, hanging from her chest as only EE cups or larger could. Her areola were soft ovals, a super pale pink, and her nipples were nice little bumps standing and seeking attention. She was smiling prettily, her frameless glasses replaced by wide, circular ones with thin black frames, and (other than getting a topless pic in general) I was surprised to see she had a septum piercing that really suited her face shape and turned her from that 'sexy librarian' look she kind of had deeper into the gothy vibes I'd read from her.

'Izzie, you just brightened up my evening. That is definitely a tip I appreciate a hell of a lot. Also, the piercing looks so good on you!'

She sent me a kissy face emoji. 'Glad you liked it. I don't usually do that and felt so nervous.'

'You shouldn't. You're gorgeous. (And have I mentioned funny and intelligent, too?)'

She sent another kissy face emoji. 'Flatterer. OK, I need to get back to work. Have a good night!'

I wished her a good shift, and went back to my TV show, but was almost immediately interrupted by another picture text.

It was Eden, holding up two slimy fingers and biting her lip at the camera. 'I'm so wet right now thinking about tomorrow. Haven't even been touching myself. See you tomorrow, babe!'

I blew out a long, slow breath.

Part of me wanted to ring up one of my buddies from college just to brag to them about how fucking well my life was going.

* * * * * * *

I rang the doorbell of the address Eden had given me. It was a beautiful place, a one-floor bungalow in the wealthy area of town that I had to assume she'd moved into following her divorce.

One thing I noticed early on was that her flower beds were, in fact, already neatly arranged and done up nicely. This wasn't some sort of honeytrap to get me to do yard work.

I could hear the click of heels on hardwood on the other side of the door, and then Eden opened it and I was a little stunned for a moment. "Hey, kiddo," she said in a sultry voice, her voice low and husky with arousal. She was wearing that slinky green dress that I remembered from the day I'd picked up Daisy for our prom almost four years ago. Somehow it fit her even better now, or maybe that was just my lizard brain appreciating the larger amount of cleavage she now had. She was also wearing a matching pair of heels, along with some gold bangles on her wrists and ankles, and gold hoop earrings. Her makeup was done up for a classy night event at Greenmeadow, which favoured her natural beauty more than make up for a night out at a dance club would.

There wasn't any point in waiting. I growled somewhere in my chest and stepped forward, picking her up and kicking the door closed behind me as I carried her deeper into her house. She giggled and laughed at my aggressiveness, and I planted her on the first couch I saw in the open area living space.

I kissed her hard, and she met me with the same passion, our tongues battling as she clawed at my shirt and I held her cheeks in my hands. The kiss ended and I stayed close, looking into her eyes for a long moment, seeing the same desire there that I was feeling. I kissed her again, mashing our lips for a moment, then knelt in front of her and pulled her hips off the edge of the couch seat and pushed the hem of the dress up her bare thighs.

Eden wasn't wearing any panties, and her perfect little pink slit was glistening with her arousal. I didn't hesitate, quickly moving in and slurping up the excess natural lubricants before starting to work more properly at eating her out.

"Oh, oh my God," Eden moaned quickly. "Oh, no, oh my God! Trevor. Oh, you're really good at that."

I pushed her thighs wider, the green dress sliding up over her hips, and I looked her in the eyes as I tongued her.

"Ung, do you actually get turned on doing that?" she asked me, clutching at her knees to keep her legs open for me, her pretty lips pouted open from the fast pleasure I was pushing on her.

"You taste so fucking good," I said between licks.

"Oh, fuck," she breathed out. "Oh, my God." And then she sighed with a girlish, sexy moan.

"Just relax and enjoy, you naughty fucking MILF," I said.

"Hooooo-kay," she moaned, relaxing back on the couch and closing her eyes.

She breathed deeply, letting out little moans for a bit, but her eyes snapped open when I moved up to her clit. "Oh! Fuck, that's really good. Oh, Trevor, fuck. My clit. My clit!"

I reached up and pulled the shoulders of her dress down, revealing her naked tits, and used one hand to fondle them while I brought the other to work on her pussy, teasing her entrance with a finger as I played with her clit on my tongue.

"Hmmmm, huh," she groaned and then started letting out little giggles in between the wordless moans.

I slowly inserted a finger into her, feeling her hot, wet insides immediately begin to squeeze and massage my digit.

"Oh. My God," she hummed and started blushing as she looked down at me between her legs. "No one's ever eaten me. I feel so shy."

"Everyone else was a complete idiot," I told her. "I want to devour this needy little MILF pussy for at least an hour."

"Ooooh, fuck, Trevor," she moaned, and she put one of her legs over my shoulder, her foot resting on my back with a little jingle of the two golden anklets she was wearing.

I soon added a second finger and started to finger fuck her as I raised up and made eye contact with her, both of us staring into the soul of the other as our horny minds willed each other for more.

The first orgasm came on quickly for her. "Oh, oh wow!" she hummed, then started mewling softly as she let go of her knees and grabbed both of her breasts, clawing them a little as her stomach rolled and she pushed her mound up at me. "Fufffffuuuuck, hmmhmmhmm," she tensed and then released in a warm, rich laugh.

The second and third orgasms came at a steady pace as I ate and fingerfucked her, alternating squeezing her breast and playing with her nipples or tugging on her nipple piercing. Each time she laughed at the end of it, that warm, rich sound as her body relaxed.

For the last one, I changed my tactic, intentionally seeking out her G-spot and starting to tap on it.

"Oh, fuck! Trevor, what was that?" she gasped.

"Pleasure," I told her. "Relax your core." I pressed down with the heel of my other palm right on her mound and stomach. "Relax, relax, relax," I told her. "Just ride it out, no matter what happens."

I pressed more firmly on her g-spot, and she grabbed her tits again as she took hard, shallow breaths.

"Trevor, oh my God, Trevor," she gasped. "That feels- that feels-"

Her pussy started to get sloshy and I slurped them up, twisting my head to the side to make my lips fit in between my two hands.

"Don't you fucking come yet," I ordered her. "Hold it, Eden. Don't come yet."

"Uh- uh?!" she asked wordlessly, confused but trying to do what I said, bearing down.

"Proper MILFs only come when they are told, Eden. And you're my proper, horny, slutty, whore of a MILF, right?"

"Ffffuuuuck, Trevor," she groaned, practically vibrating in place as I fingerfucked her, mashing her g-spot. "Yes, I'm your slutty little fucking horny MILF. I want you sofucking bad, Trevor. I want you to fuck me any way you want. Turn me into your MILF whore. Fuck it into me, babe, please! I need to come so badly, babe! Please let me come for you, Trevor. Please, I need it, it's so close, I can't- I can't-"

"Let it go, Eden. Come for me," I told her.

She released, and a spray of her female ejaculate sloshed around my fingers and wrist, spattering across her abdomen and thighs, down on the couch, and all over my face. Eden howled as she let loose, her pussy clamping and pulsing as I kept working my fingers in her even though I couldn't properly thrust them in and out. Her eyes rolled back, and her clit, swelling from the blood flow, got a heavy kiss from me as I let her loose a second spray down my chin and neck, covering the front of my shirt and pants.

"Hunh, hunh," she panted, coming down from the orgasm in a collapse of released tension. "Oh. Oh my God. What- What was that?" she asked as she tried to catch her breath.

"That, Eden, was you orgasming so hard you squirted," I said. Then I stood and picked her up in my arms. "We'll need to clean up later, but right now I'm taking you to your bed and fucking you."

She kissed me as I carried her, uncaring that I was smothered in her juices and smell, getting it smeared all over herself as well. She directed me to her bedroom and I tossed her on the bed as she laughed happily, and then I slowly pulled the dress off of her as she bit her lower lip sexily and watched me with a little smile. Joining her array of jewellery was a thin golden chain around her waist.

"God, you are perfect," I said, crawling onto the bed and looming over her so I could kiss her.

"You're not so fucking bad yourself, though you aren't nearly naked enough," she teased and giggled as she plucked at my shirt. "How the hell did you get so good at that?"

"Patience, and practice," I said as I stripped off my wet t-shirt and started unbuckling my belt. "And I plan on putting in a lot more of it with you."

"Yes, please, God," Eden grinned. "Be as patient as you want with me. But don't forget to be rough, too. I'm serious, I want you to make me your little MILFy whore. Anything you want, just take it, babe. "

"So if I want this mouth?" I asked and lowered my lips to kiss her hungrily.

"Take it," she moaned once I pulled away. "Kiss me. Make me suck your cock. Fuck my face, make me choke on your cock in my throat."

"And if I want these amazing MILF tits?"

"They're yours. Suck them, twist them. Yank on my piercing. Bite them and give me a hickey. Fuck them with your big, fat cock."

"And what about this?" I asked, palming her pussy and sliding my middle finger back into her.

"Oh, that's yours already," she moaned. "She'll never be the same after that, babe. But you still need to fuck her good. Plough her hard," she giggled. "Really make sure you work your name into it because that's one needy, neglected cunt."

"And what about this?" I asked, sliding my middle finger out from her pussy and down further, tapping at her asshole.

She sucked in a breath at the first contact, eyes going a little wider, but she nodded. "I've tried with toys down there, but never with a partner. If you want it you can have it, Trevor. You can be the first and only person to fuck my MILF ass and stretch it around your thick cock if that's what you want."

I leaned down and kissed her again, pressing my body down on hers. When it ended, she helped me strip off my underwear, socks and shoes and got on her knees, sucking my cock fast as I ran my fingers through her short, golden hair, tugging at her scalp.

Then I pushed her away, onto her back on the bed, and she pulled her legs apart so that I could mount her. Pushing into Eden was, for just a moment, like touching heaven as I felt her entrance stretch to accommodate me, and then I was slowly sliding into her.

"Oh, fuck, babe. Oh my God, that's huge," she yipped. "Oooh, motherfucker, that's so good. You're making me take all of it."

Soon I was rooted in her, feeling her cunt slowly conform to and squeeze me, as I held her head in my hands and I kissed her softly and she panted against my lips. "You are so much more than just a MILF," I told her. "But in this bed, at this moment, you're my MILF slut and I'm going to fuck you now."

"Do it," she sighed happily. "Fuck me hard and fill me up, Trevor."

So I did. We started in that missionary position, and I quickly got up to pace, reaming her fast and hard as her tits bounced when she fucked back at me. I took her nipple ring in my fingers and held my hand still, the force of her bouncing tit against the resistance making her mewl and moan. Then I pulled her legs up, pushing them down to her chest and crossing them at the knees, tightening her pussy even more and giving me an angle to thrust upwards and glance off of her g-spot.

Eden came, her fifth of the afternoon and the first of many on my cock. She made those delightful moans and squeals, begging me to let her come because she'd decided to follow my directions that a good MILF only came when she was allowed to.

I shifted her onto her side, keeping one leg up on my shoulder, and kept fucking her. The way she shifted between laughing and giggling warmly, tensing up with her mouth agape, and encouraging me to fuck her with my big cock drove me wild, and soon I was building towards my own orgasm.

"I'm close, Eden," I gasped. "God, you're driving me insane."

"Where are you going to come, babe?" she asked me. "Do you want to come on my face, or my tits? Or deep inside me? God, I want to feel you come in me, but I want you to mark me as your slut, too. Fuck, babe, Trevor, I'm going to come again too. Fuck, oh my- uuuuuh, it's so fucking long, Trevor, you're so deeeeeep-"

"Take it," I groaned, pumping hard and deep. "I'm coming. I'm- Take my fucking come." I released, spewing my load deep into the back of her pussy, feeling my balls ache in time with each pulse as Eden came below me.

"Yes, Trevor, fuck. Fill me, grab my hair, make me take it," she whined and gasped, and when I did she laughed and squealed happily as we both pushed our orgasms to the limit.

I pulled out of her and Eden immediately turned onto her hands and knees, taking my messy cock into her mouth and slurping with her lips and tongue to try and get every taste of our mixed juices. That quickly turned into me fucking her mouth, never going soft.

And then we were fucking again, her on top and riding me, putting in the work as her tits bounced off my lips and I grabbed her ass, teasing her asshole with one finger. Then I flipped her over and fucked her on her hands and knees, and she came again when I adjusted and fucked down into her more, mounting her like an animal and bashing my cock against her g-spot, causing her to squirt again in a little spray.

She pulled off my cock and this time I came in her mouth as she swallowed it down.

I went to the kitchen and got us water, and came back to Eden kneeling face down on the bed, her ass up in the air, asking me to spank her. I did, and then fucked her from behind again as she fingered her clit and humped back at me, panting and laughing and begging me to make her come again. Then we shifted again and she mounted me backwards so that I could watch her ass, which I spanked and played with as she bounced and ground on my cock. She fell back onto me and I fucked up into her, jamming one set of fingers against her clit as I held her by the neck with the other, and she came again, squirting as hard as the first time to the point that we found some wetness on the rug off the end of the bed later.

As we lay there, my cock still hard in her pussy as she panted to regain her breath, Eden's stomach growled, which made us both start laughing.

"I'm going to make you dinner," she said, twisting her body so that she could kiss me.

"Sounds like you need it more than me," I grinned and palmed her tit.

"I do, but if we're going to keep fucking all night then I need my stud cock full of energy and protein," she said.

We took a quick shower, during which Eden got on her knees and blew me again until I came all over her face. She promised me we'd do that again later so I could get a picture of her covered. Then, once we towelled each other off, she led me to the kitchen naked and sat me down at the table, refusing to let me help.

"I'm your MILF," she said, teasing me with a tongue touching her teeth. "And MILFs make their studs dinner."

Watching her in the kitchen was like watching a mix between a strange reality TV show and a strip tease. Eventually, I couldn't handle it anymore and she laughed loudly as I bent her over the counter and fucked her from behind, slamming her ass back at me until I came inside of her again. Then I was back to sitting, watching her cook as my cum slowly dripped out of her and down her legs.

We ate at the table, laughing and giggling happily as we talked about what we liked about each other, and what we wanted more of. She'd really liked my hand on her throat, and wanted me to spank her more. I liked watching her full ass as she rode me, and wanted to eat her out some more.

After dinner she let me help her with the dishes, and I wiped down her legs and pussy with a wet paper towel before we headed back to her room.

It was a long night, and I took another two water breaks in between sessions, until it was two in the morning and Eden was on top of me, my one hand on her throat and the other gripping her hair as she slowly ground on my cock, making love to me and kissing me softly.

"You never fucked my ass, baby," she moaned softly.

"I wanted to save something for if we have a next time," I told her.

"If?" she asked.

"I just wasn't sure if this was a one-and-done kind of experience for you," I said. "You are absolutely amazing, but you have a whole life going on. And a son. I don't want to assume anything."