Masseuse, My Story

Story Info
How I got started as a masseuse.
2.3k words
4.7
13.2k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18

I've been in this business for a long time. I remember it started simply enough with the desire to make a bit of extra money to help me through my student days.

Back then I was a willowy nineteen year old, with long blond hair, pert little tits, a tight bum and, my friends all said, about the dirtiest laugh they had ever heard.

I was always an extrovert and never had a problem going topless on the sunny beaches of southern Spain. In fact I rather enjoyed it, all those men pretending not to notice while they ogled my tits.

I was a bit of a tease because, when I noticed I was being watched, I almost always played up to it. If I was walking topless along the beach and noticed I was being stared at, I would sometimes break into a trot just to get my boobies bouncing.

I had been befriended by Carla, who was a year ahead of me, and we often sat drinking wine and putting the world to rights late into the night. Carla was another extrovert with a larger than life personality and the tits to match.

She said she envied my 'nice little tits' as she called them, but hinted that her 'jugs' did have their advantages. I suspected she might be a lesbian, or at least bi, because she seemed to take as much interest in my body as some of the men, but that's not really relevant.

"I don't know if I'll be able to go on holiday this summer." I moaned one evening into my wine.

"Why not?"

"I'm struggling to make ends meet at the moment and every time I get a bit saved some other problem crops up. Student life!"

Carla, by this time was getting a bit tipsy. All right, lets be honest, she was smashed.

"That's such an easy problem to solve." She slurred.

"I wish!"

"No really."

"OK fairy godmother how?"

"How do you think I manage?"

"I have no idea, but you never seem to be as strapped as most of us are."

"Promise you won't tell another soul?"

"Promise! Promise on Brown Owl's petticoat."

That elicited a little giggle, slurred, but a giggle non the less.

"I have a part time job in town. In the 'entertainment' business."

"Good God, you're not a stripper are you?" As I felt a twinge of excitement.

"No that's hard work, all that vamping about for tips. No thanks."

"Then what?"

"Have you ever given a massage?"

"Only a shoulder rub to a boyfriend, I wouldn't know where to start."

"It's not the start." She giggled, "it's the finisssh." She said making a fist with her right hand and waving it up and down. Suddenly I caught on.

"You work in a massage parlour!"

"Yep! Whenever I need dosh I do a few evenings at The Tropicana. They don't pay me much, but I get two or three customers a night and set my own scale of 'tips' for the 'extras'."

"So what are the 'extras'? How does it work? How do you know if extras are even wanted?"

"Don't be so naïve. If a man goes into a sauna, run by scantily clad girls, do you think he's on his way to the gym? No he wants to get his rocks off and I'm just the girl to help him....for a tip."

We talked on late into the night before falling asleep. The next morning I brought the subject up, as tactfully as I could.

"Oh fuck," said Carla, "it wasn't a dream! I did tell you about The Tropicana?"

"You did, and I can't pretend I'm not interested. So come on, I'm intrigued, spill the beans."

"Well OK but this is our little secret. I don't want every boy in my year angling for a freebie. It all starts with a buzzer as a new customer is let into the building. One of us is usually told to show him round, unless he's a regular. I try and get this job if I can. It gives you a chance to chat to the customer, maybe flirt a little so I get chosen later.

"There is the locker room, showers, a sauna of course, a steam room and a plunge pool, deep and freezing. The customer is invited to take his time in the facilities and come to the lounge, wrapped in his towel, when he's ready for his massage. The trick then is to look more sexy than the other girls so you get chosen. Some of the girls just look bored and wonder why they don't get much work!

"I usually smile a lot, make sure they get a flash of my knickers and all the usual stuff, then we make our way to a massage room. These are sexily lit with lots of mirrors and the usual supply of oil, talc, Kleenex and so on.

"All the rooms have a sign on the table saying 'No Sexual Services' so, just to remove any doubt, I make sure he's seen it, pick it up and turn it round while raising my eyes to the ceiling. That usually gets the message home.

"I get him on the table, face down, and give him his massage, as sensuously as possible without actually touching anything in the cock and bollocks department. Once he turns over, I'm disappointed if I haven't managed to provoke an erection and we take it from there.

"He then usually asks for extras, so I give my list of services and the tip concerned. Easy. Then I shed whatever clothing he has paid for and start oiling his cock. Topless is by far my favourite because it usually doesn't take long once his hands are on my tits. He plays with my tits, I oil his cock and in a couple of minutes there's a big jet of spunk and I'm forty quid richer!"

"Is it really that simple?"

"Depends how far you want to go. I personally only do hand jobs, clothed, topless or full strip. I know some girls go a bit further but I make enough just by wanking them off."

"My problem is that I wouldn't know where to start with a massage."

"But do you want to? Are you serious?"

"Well I know I could do a hand job, and a topless hand job, but what do you allow him to touch if it's a full strip?"

"Your game, your rules. Just make sure he understands exactly what's on offer. For me, if he can see it he can touch it, but no fingers inside me anywhere. I had one delightful chap, who was probably our age, and he opted for the full strip.

"I think mine was the first fanny he'd ever seen, bless him, and all he wanted to do was stroke my bare bum. He stroked my bum, I stroked his cock and a few seconds later there was cum all over the shop! I've never seen a bloke go off like that. It shot from his cock, past his head and onto the wall. I had trouble holding on! I nearly forgot the tip as I was so busy imagining what that would feel like inside me."

"First I'd need to learn about massage. I mean all the muscles and stuff."

"It's easy peasy. Want me to show you?"

"Errrm."

"Look, get your kit iff and I'll show you. It's pretty straight forward. You're not training to be a doctor, just trying to get an erection." There was no messing with Carla when she was determined so I stripped to my knickers. She produced a large towel, spread it out on the bed, and a bottle of baby oil..

"Right, on there, face down." No sooner was I on the bed than I felt her hands on the sides of my knickers. "They never wear knickers." She giggled and placed a hand towel discretely over my now naked bum.

"Now the idea is to make this as sexy as possible but without touching anything specific."

She started slowly on my back and shoulders working her way down towards the towel, sometimes just a little bit further, into the crease of my buttocks, a hint of things to come? The sensations were quite delicious. She moved to my feet and her oily hands started on my calf muscles, pushing blood up towards my heart.

"And each stroke gets progressively higher, and every time you get to the top you let your hands slide off to the side, so make sure his legs are slightly apart. Trust me he won't object." She took an ankle in each hand and parted my legs slightly. Do not be mean with the oil, the slipperier the better.

"By now your hands should just be grazing the hairs on his bollocks, and unless he's dead, you'll notice his cock swelling." The massage continued with the other leg and was really quite sensual.

"So now you get him to turn over and he might come straight out with it, or you may have to massage his front. Smiling into his eyes, and showing as much cleavage as possible, while massaging his chest should produce the tent pole you are looking for.

"Turn over." I turned. She set to work on my front, stroking her palms over my already erect nipples smiling into my eyes, "Get the idea?"

Then she moved back down to my feet. The long slow strokes up my thighs with each hand falling off the side at the top, just grazing the well trimmed hairs of my bush, sent shivers right through me. Just as I was getting really quite turned on, she stood up, shed her clothes and chimed.

"Right, now show me what you've learned."

I followed her exact formula, the towel over the bum, the liberal helping of oil, the back, the legs, the thighs, the tantalising brushing of the pubes.

"OK turn." I heard my voice say. She turned and made no attempt to retrieve the towel. I stroked her nipples as I massaged her breasts. The first time I had touched another woman's breasts, a warm, magical experience.

My demonstration continued on the front of her legs and I couldn't help notice that there was a hint of moisture between her thighs, matched by my own dampness. Fuck! I really was getting turned on and so was she. I was shocked, unsure of what to do. Should I touch her more intimately? What if I was misreading the situation? I could spoil our friendship.

All doubt was removed when Carla whispered,

"What extras do you offer?" And smiled into my eyes. A few seconds later our lips met in my first girl girl kiss. What had I been missing? It was so soft and gentle, so sweet, so fucking sexy.

Our tongues met and danced together as I slowly lowered myself onto the bed. Lying side by side now, oily breasts sliding over oily breasts, hard little nipples scraping soft, pliable, flesh. Our hands explored each other's bodies, down our backs, sensuously over our buttocks, a mutual, simultaneous massage.

I felt Carla's hand easing my top leg over hers, and her hand slipped down over my buttocks onto the back of my inner thigh. It stroked its way gently towards my now flowing sex. A finger touched my outer lips. Involuntarily, I rolled my leg higher over hers exposing my sex to her gently probing fingers. They gently slid up the slickness of my outer lips and touched my clit.

Fireworks. Stars behind the eyes, jolts of energy sparked from my clit to my nipples and back, I came. She had hardly touched me and a powerful orgasm washed over me. My whole fanny twitched with the release.

She rolled me on top of her and dragged my body over hers, breasts to breasts, stomach to stomach, and most exciting of all, scratchy pubes to scratchy pubes as our sexes battled to make closer contact.

I felt her hand slide into the cleft between my buttocks, a probing finger circled the entrance to my bum. The sensation of oiliness on nerves that I didn't know existed, being stimulated was too delicious to describe.

Then a move I had not ever even thought about. A probing finger slid gently into my little rose. My muscles spasmed at the unusual intrusion. She broke from the kiss, smiled and mouthed.

"Relax." And our mouthes rejoined in our passionate kiss.

I tried and as my body got accustomed to the intrusion that it never planned to experience, it felt good. She sensed my acceptance and pushed in a little deeper. More spasm, more relaxation, more excitement.

Now, with one finger fully inserted, she ground her pelvis on mine as if trying to enter me with her clit. Our sexes mashed together with a combination of massage oil and our own sticky excitement.

I sensed another wave approaching and I felt her tense below me. A few more rubs of pubes on pubes and it started, my second orgasm with a girl. As it did so, she pulled her finger slowly out of my bum. The sensation, as the muscles closed behind her retreating finger, was indescribable and caused me to cry out in ecstasy as my orgasm exploded.

We lay together for a while before heading for her shower together, hand in hand. We soaped and pampered each other, getting rid of the last of the massage oil before towelling each other dry and dressing.

Carla broke the silence.

"I massage men for money but I only massage women for pleasure. You are a quick learner and you're good, very good. Do you want me to talk to the owner of The Tropicana?"

And that is the short version of how my career in the business started. It has been an exciting and sometimes bumpy ride but mostly fun. Great fun.

All comments are welcome. If there is enough interest I might well write about my early experiences at The Tropicana, so a few words would be much appreciated.