Master and His Hypnotized Slave

Story Info
A loving dom hypnotizes his slave and deepens his ownership.
2.7k words
4.31
33k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happygirl08
happygirl08
66 Followers

All scenes in this story are depicted by real-life consensual adults. Read the tags, if you don't like the subject matter don't read it.

____

He was lulling her into trance again with his skin-prickling voice.

She felt the chills down her spine and the kick of butterflies in her stomach before the relaxation settled over her. Like a bucket of paint it poured down her shoulders, through her fingers, down her abdomen and over her folded knees, dripping down her into her cunt; setting it on fire.

She didn't fully register what he was saying, not at this point in her training. All she heard was his deep, steady voice reading a lullaby over her conscious mind.

He was a masterful and well educated hypnotherapist by day and he brought those skills to their dynamic. He had her trained well to listen with her subconscious.

He'd been building up to this session. He introduced hypnosis tapes while she slept as a rule a long while ago. Over the last few months he subtly tweaked them to help her achieve what was planned for today.

He was giddy considering all the time he'd had to look forward to this.

She looked up at him with hazy, dark eyes, the butterflies doing another dance as her gaze settled on him. She watched his full lips prance and his hazel eyes sparkle with each trance inducing word.

Tall, dark, handsome...perfect, she thought sleepily as she continued her dreamy gaze.

He gazed back, his love for her welling up from his stomach as a ball of light, fueling him further. He was well aware and very proud of the fact that she allowed him to completely own her. That a woman who'd only survived by taking control could be so vulnerable.

He felt another wave of pride; this time in himself for being the one to satisfy her deepest cravings by earning her trust.

There had been others before him, specifically one who had hurt her while taking her innocence. It was a bad memory that often haunted her thoughts. He planned to alter this by replacing it with a tender memory of himself...which happened to be a cheeky roleplay he could enjoy.

His best friend, the little sadist whispering to him on his shoulder, made him promise to spin this plan to pull her deeper down the rabbit hole.

He let his lips turn into a smoldering grin at the thought as he twirled his next words: "I know you utterly miss how you felt when you were young and innocent, just five or six years ago. Think of what it was like to never have been touched by someone else. To wonder so viscerally what it's like to have a mouth slurp at your clit or a cock in your pussy."

He continued as the glaze over her eyes deepened, "embody it, Kat, embody that young girl. Feel her curiosity and innocence. Feel it in your heart like a pink aura spreading through you, into your lungs as you breathe in and out, spreading into your pelvis and down your pussy walls."

Her cunt spasmed as his lilted accent washed over her senses. She was so deeply entranced

he didn't need to do more than speak the words and she was who he demanded. Her mind blurred her sex-pertise, leaving fuzzy question marks over body parts and large chunks of her memory.

The last of the energetic aftermath from the orgy they'd had last week, for example, faded away with the embodiment of her previous self.

Her enslavement deepened as he repeated several phrases throughout his erotic exploration of her innocent desires.

"Imagine what it's like to have a tongue on your cunt and a cock in your pussy.

Imagine what it's like to have a tongue on your cunt and a cock in your pussy."

He reached down and stroked her silky wet labia with his index finger. She jumped and let out a slight gasp, her lips fluttering.

"Innocent little virgin girl." He continued his magical assault on her perception, while his finger wiggled over her wetness, making her squirm. "What a precious gem you are, never having anyone between these lips."

She shuddered with desire as he reached down and stroked her dark hair, tangling it in his hands, threading his fingers down her cheek to her jaw.

"Such a beautiful, innocent girl. You know you love me. I know you're feeling that in your core right now. You love to serve me and obey me. You're going to absolutely love fucking me."

Her breath stopped as she held his gaze. This she has heard before, it was a phrase engrained on her soul.

"Love, serve, fuck and obey me, Kat. Love, serve, fuck and obey. Love, serve, fuck and obey."

She couldn't remember fucking. All she knew about the subject was that she burned for it. Her pussy was throbbing and pulsing. She vaguely registered wetness on her leg.

She briefly tried to bring forth any memory at all. She could only focus on the fact that she was safe with him. That she loved him as her other half. She knew this was something she asked for constantly, to have her mind intricately woken into his magical, erotic web.

He leaned forward from his seated position and kissed her deeply. They felt each other's lips touch with a mutually shared tingle. His tongue entered her mouth gently but with purpose as he deepened the show of affection.

He pulled back and stood, looking down at her breathless face, her eyes that so plainly gave away how deeply he'd hypnotized her.

"Come with me." He reached for her hand and pulled her up, guiding her to lay back on the bed. He stood between her legs, leaning down with his elbows on either side or her.

This time she kissed him, which he graciously allowed considering her state of mind. Everything to do with sex should be a fuzzy question mark to her, he thought smugly, enjoying the power her submissiveness gave him.

As he pulled back, she placed her hands on either side of his face, tracing upwards into his mop of curly hair, enjoying the texture. She was completely present, existing only for the sensations in that moment.

"Kat..." he spoke gently, touching the exposed skin on her neck with the tips of his fingers, making her breath hitch.

"Leo..." she whispered back, barely audible.

"Would you like to have your cunt licked for the first time, my little virgin?" He asked, spinning another layer to the web.

She nodded vigorously. He was going to show her for the very first time because he loves her.

He dropped to his knees, his warm breath hitting her tender, throbbing cunt. She wouldn't remember now but the last several weeks have been orgasm-less for her, which wasn't unusual for their play. She'd been edged over and over again for the past week in preparation for this.

He wanted it to be desperate, wet and passionate.

He kissed around her thighs, teasing her. A long lick from the middle of her thigh to a hair's-breadth away from her clit. She shook under him, whimpering from within the cloud invading her senses.

"May I pleasure you here, love?" He asked for final consent, just as he would do if she were truly untouched, gazing at her innocent expression.

"Yes, please pleasure me there." She breathed out.

He extended his tongue from his position so close to her clit, lapping at it lightly. She moaned and her hips buckled like it was the first time she'd felt such a sensation.

He continued to lick at her swollen nub, very familiar with her preference. He varied the pressure and speed, careful not to get her too worked up.

Pulling away for a moment he asked, "do you like having your pussy licked? Is it as good as you expected, little virgin?"

His words made her head spin even more than it already was. She couldn't think, only feel. She was filled with gratitude for him showing her what it felt like to have her pussy pleasured for the first time. She loved him. She served and obeyed him. She would soon fuck him.

"Y-yes" she managed to stutter.

Satisfied he even got a response, he doubled his efforts on her cunt. This time sucking and lapping with vigor.

She cried out as pleasure erupted through her groin, again increasing the spinning in her tranced mind.

He continued to delicately show his slave how much he treasured her. She shook under him, so he reached up with both hands, grasping her small thighs in each fist, effectively holding her down. This just increased her moaning, as he knew it would.

He backed off when her body started shaking like it did when she was edging.

She cried out in protest, too dazed to notice his cheeky grin. "Not yet little slut, I want you to have your very first orgasm on my cock."

She moaned as her eyes glazed over even more, her lips forming a little o.

"But first..." He trained off as he reached for something on the bedside table. He came back with a silver collar in his hand.

Before she could see what he was holding, the cold metal was around her neck, a stark difference from her flushed skin. As she gasped at the sensation, the lock clicked as loud as a gunshot next to her ear.

He stood over her, this time reaching for her dainty forearms and pinning them above her head. He leaned down to plant a reassuring kiss on her forehand.

She was already floating on the surface of the beautiful subspace only he could create for her. She found herself beginning to swirl in the open water, especially as he began the hypnosis again, instructing her back to her focus point.

He started immediately by reminding her that she was his. Over and over he repeated it, including all his reasoning. How she was made to give pleasure and to serve. How perfect and prized she was. How her little virgin cunt was all his and no one else's. It has never been anyone else's besides his.

He repeated it in different ways over and over, not caring how long he took to make it really sink in. He watched as she whimpered and struggled against the strong bind of his hands. He was grinding his cock up and down her slit, after all.

He rubbed his cock head over her moist, always tight opening up to her swollen bundle of nerves and back down. Over and over again slowly he teased them both, his cock straining and hard. He continued his assault on her mind at the same time.

"You're all mine, slave. Mind, body and soul, you are mine. I own you. Understand?"

His words were fuzzy as she was floating underwater, feeling nothing but the tangle of her erotically charged senses. She was a vessel made for pleasure.

She vaguely hoped he would show her what it was like soon as she roughly nodded her head, understanding and consenting to his ownership over her.

He grinned and barely contained a chuckle at her naive eagerness. Leaning down, he whispered his last question to her, lining his cock up at her opening. "May I make love to you, Kat?"

She shivered, a lump appearing in her throat. She reached through the fog for a moment and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Yes, master. Please show me." Her sultry voice whispered back.

With no effort at all he plunged his cock into her wetness, letting out a loud groan of contentment after waiting for so long.

She cried out as her walls grasped and fluttered desperately at the intrusion. As he began to thrust gently, sparks of pleasure shot from her cunt through her entire body, sinking her even deeper.

She began to rock with him instinctively as he felt her adjust to his size completely. He increased his depth and speed, becoming less of a gentle love-making. He knew she liked to be fucked hard, so he gave that to her now, just as she liked it.

She wailed, eyes rolling in the back of her head. She relaxed completely, officially laying on the bottom of the pool. He continued to fuck her, letting go of her legs and instead grasping her hips.

This made the position even deeper, making her cry out even louder. The yellow sparks of pleasure shared between both of them shot out left and right, energy completely unconfined. Their mutual lust was forming a vortex of intense passion that began to join the unconfined fireworks.

He was lost in the spiral of passion; he hadn't been expecting this level of intensity. He regained his control, enough to look down at his poor wiggling, wailing little sub, completely hypnotized and submerged in a fantasy world of his creation. So innocent and sweet.

"Thank you for letting me have your virginity, little slave. You're a perfect vessel for pleasure. So tight and warm. Untouched until now." He managed to pant out as he slowed his pace.

She clamped her jaw shut and flung her head back as he stroked in a way that rubbed her g-spot over and over. She saw white for a moment as the pleasure soured through her pelvis.

Reaching up, he grabbed her jaw, startling her and forcing her to look him in the eye. He never stopped his assault on her g-spot.

She shook and moaned as she spat his next words, "good girls keep their mouths open at all times and eyes on their masters when giving and receiving pleasure."

She let her jaw go lax and looked at him through the haze. The butterflies danced, adding to the intensity of the fucking he was giving her.

He wrapped his hand around her neck, inching two fingers into her mouth.

"Suck them for me. Good girl. Reach down and rub that sensitive little spot I licked earlier. Mmm yes just like that. Good girl."

If possible her cunt grasped tighter as she sucked on his fingers and rubbed her sensitive little nub. Oh the pleasure was souring, cascading over them in a whirlwind.

He was close and he could tell she was too.

Continuing to fuck her steadily through the beginnings of his release he spoke, "Thank your master for your first orgasm slave."

With those words she shuttered around him, back arching, cunt clamping down like a vice. The orgasm tore through her like a volcano finally erupting. The erotic energy exploded from her groin, spreading all the way from her toes to the tip of her ears.

"Thank you, Master. Oh thank you, thank you, master." She all but shouted. He didn't stop even as she went limp, finally feeling the release of his seed. His hard cock spasmed inside of her, releasing deep into her cunt. His pleasure erupted much like hers, almost like a continuation of her earlier eruption.

Wariness seeped in immediately so he collapsed next to her, breathing heavily. She rolled over to face him, looking at him through hooded eyelids like he was the only thing that mattered in the world.

"Come here, baby girl." He reached his arms out and pulled her small frame to his chest, holding her close. She melted against him, closing her eyes and sighing contently

"Thank you for showing me what it feels like, master." She muttered sleepily, nuzzling against him, making his heart explode. With a final sigh, exhaustion took hold and she fell asleep against him.

•••

Several months later, as the couple sat in a small diner gazing over the menu, the events of that day began to float through his mind.

He had to suppress a devilish grin as he thought of her complete oblivion to what actually happened. Curiosity finally got the best of him so he asked her the way he had always planned; casually.

"Random question, you remember losing your virginity right?" He asked quirkily.

Her eyes widened and she quickly looked around to make sure no one was listening, making his barely contained devil grin surface.

She snorted slightly, confused why he would ask her that. "Of course I remember, how could I forget? You were amazing."

The grin split his face as he reached out and squeezed her hand. "As were you." He responded with a wink.

With that, they dropped their heads and resumed looking over the menu, the subject never to be brought up again.

happygirl08
happygirl08
66 Followers