All Comments on 'Master and the Maid Ch. 05'

by Saint79

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SmutolSmutolover 6 years ago
Confusing

This all looks as a straight line of gaining the trust of the lady so that when the heat cicle comes she is open enough as to ask him for what we all want to read about. That sadly makes me wonder what is the younger one for? Dont exacly remember whether its her daughter or sister or even if it matters. Is she just another generic reason as to step up the trust of the older lady? Or maybe she is to be filler to that dead blue eyed child from the picture? Im grumpy i know, but since we already got the sex sene not sure what do we need the heat cicle for now. Why is the male beying hurt by the female so often? Even after that last accident when she rly made him tend to wound. He looks scarred enough for her to learn her lesson.

All in all i like neko stories

I like nunhuman stories where one part of the two has dominant position and refuses to abuse it

Sadly here i dont exacly understand what he rly wants and what is on hes mind... same for her.

Rly hope that the end is NOT going to be like they get married and live happy ever after ( hoping for more complications that would show better what they are and what they want from life or from each other -> maby beacuse i favour longer stories with more character development)

PS This was supposed to be longer hapter? Or is it? If it is it is too short :)

Saint79Saint79over 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for commenting. Fiona's idea about going ahead and seducing him before her heat cycle hit is so he's not skittish about what she needs when her heat cycle does finally hit. As far as Rose goes, that is Fiora's little sister and she wanted to get her away from her previous owner, Harris. Considering Fiora's previous experience with him, you can understand why. For Kyle, however, she is somewhat of a replacement for his daughter that was in the picture. As far as him being hurt by her claws, Neko generally have sex doggy style (they are animals after all and most animals do) so the issue with their claws isn't usually a problem during sex. As far as her hurting him during their sexual escapades, it's not voluntary. Her claws coming out is simply a reaction. As far as what he wants with her, that is what's unfolding in the chapters so you'll just have to keep reading. Thanks again for commenting and I know the chapters are short but I don't really have time for longer chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cliché

story is really nice.... Enjoyable and loving but its such a cliché. Its going in the exact direction as expected.

DSX93DSX93over 6 years ago
Another Good Chapter

The only thing that really bothered me was Fiora's mood swings and jumping to conclusions. I just hate when I'm reading a story and one of the leads just starts assuming the worst of the other after a misunderstanding that could've been easily solved if they just sat down for five minutes and talked it over, especially when said other lead hasn't done anything for that conclusion to make sense.

The way she acted when she brought up her heat cycle just made her look bitchy to me, especially when she didn't even let Kyle explain himself. You'd think she'd give the guy the benefit of the doubt and hold back the attitude for a minute, but no...

I'd be like, "What the hell?"

And then...it all just gets resolved in a matter of moments. She goes from being pissed at him to teasing and chuckling, then she talks it over with him (like she should have from the start), and then she somehow gets the impression that he doesn't want to have sex with her when they in the middle of making out, and then the obvious gets stated there, and...It just got confusing. Those transitions happened WAY too fast, at least in my opinion.

But other than that, it was a good read.

Saint79Saint79over 6 years agoAuthor

Fiora's attitude towards Kyle is mixed. Her only real interaction with humans during her "adult" life has been a sexual one and considering her previous master's behavior towards her, she's come to expect it from all humans. As far as her jumping to conclusions, she is a fairly young Neko still and, like humans, has a tendency to jump to conclusions. Thank you for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Add more please

Your story is awesome please say you are still writing more

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago
Enjoyable read

I'm enjoying this series. In reading people's comment about longer chapters irks me. You can't please everybody and you shouldn't try. If you're satisfied with what you have written and consider it done for now, then so be it. I would rather have a short chapter than have a long one that rambles and doesn't seem focused.

As for Fiora's jumping to conclusion and mood swings, she maybe non-human but she is a female. To me she exhibits traits all females have including PMS.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't make it into a harem.

Don't let Kyle fuck Rose. Only Kyle and Fiora pairing. Rose should be a surrogate child for them. A Neko and human parents figure dealing with the normal issues of daily lives. You know, other people, government, their age, finance, morality, religion, marriage, you know the sexy stuffs. Nothing's more sexy than the inevitability of death and mediocrity, and midlife crisis.

If and when rose comes of age, let there be a different partner.

Saint79Saint79over 6 years agoAuthor

There will not be a harem. Rose is a surrogate child for Kyle in this particular case. There will be another Neko added who will add a different light to the story. I have been sick recently which is why the new chapter isn't already up but I do have it partially written already. Give me time and I'll have it up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continuation?

Will you be continuing this story??

MtannerMtannerabout 6 years ago
Future chapters?

Any chance on continuing this? Really digging this story and I keep checking back every few weeks for an update.

Saint79Saint79about 6 years agoAuthor

I'm sorry it's been so long since I posted a new chapter to this story. Personal life has kept throwing me curve balls left and right and tragedy recently struck my family. I have a good portion of Chapter 6 already written but haven't had time to sit down and finish writing it. Hopefully soon, I'll be able to get back to Kyle and Fiora's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. If this is a sample of your writing skills I would definitely love to see more. Your storyline is a work of emotional art - masterpiece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaint79@Saint79
Really like reading the stories posted on here so I'm writing some as well. A lot of times you can find me in the chat lobby talking so if you'd like to come in and say hi, feel free to do so. I don't write other people's stories so please don't ask. If you have a good idea an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES