Master Beckons Ch. 02

Story Info
Master contacts you for another painful session.
2k words
4.38
27.1k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wake up in the morning, sore again from your last experience with your master, but your 19 year old body is already you're eager for more. You go about your day, constantly thinking about what will happen next, and you couldn't be happier when the text finally arrives. And he's your perfect escape, "Please yes. Come get me Mister."

After a moment a text arrives back, "Can I torture your pussy today?"

Your pussy practically quivers with an orgasm as you read the text. You decide there is only one way to respond. You snap a photo of your pussy and add 'Eager Teen Pussy Seeks Brutal Torture'.

He writes back quickly, "Be there shortly." So he wants to torture your pussy now? Your mind races with ideas as it makes your pussy sopping wet as you take a shower and get ready. You put the bra on again knowing full well he might leave it on while he tortures your cunt. And then you put the t-shirt on that he gave you to wear home previously. It comes down just enough to cover you up. You want to make it as easy for him as possible.

You hear the doorbell ring and run downstairs to meet him. He smiles and hugs you deeply then takes you to the car and speeds off with your hot little body as fast as he can.

"So my pussy," you emphasis the statement by pull the t-shirt up to reveal your already wet cunt, "will be the focus today huh? What brought this around?"

"Watching that guy beat your pussy with the belt drove me wild," your pussy moistens at the mere mention of that memory. It was utterly incredible.

"I'm glad that pleased you Mister, I'm really excited to see what you conjure up for my pussy."

He drives as quickly as possible as he can to his apartment. You tease him relentlessly the whole way as you make sexy comments about him hurting your pussy. He even seems more sexually crazed when you tell him you have your bra on. You know it drives him wild. He practically carries you all the way up to his apartment.

When he finally gets you into his apartment, it becomes obvious he's been putting some creative thought into this. Your pussy goes crazy as you see all the devices that will be used on it. First your eyes go to a stool with a frightening looking metal dildo attached to it, it's not all that big, but it's covered in spikes. There are ropes hanging from the pulley again with cuffs at the end separated by a long spreader bar.

The camera sits on the tripod. Of course there is a new whip laying on the couch along with some candles, a speculum and a pack of condoms. Condoms? Weird. As your pussy quivers, your tits and nipples become fully aware of the constant torture they're under and you squirm with pleasure. You pull your shirt off quickly, "So where do we begin Mister?"

He grabs you and pulls you in close as he starts kissing you deeply, then his hand smacks your legs open a bit. You thrust your pussy out as he starts slapping your tight teen cunt. You moan into the kiss as he slaps your pussy. His slaps get harder as you spread your legs more and start panting in pleasure. You throw your head back as an orgasm shoots through your tight little body. You never realized how much easier it was to cum when your tits stayed in the bra! You gasp for air as he lets you go then says, "Spread your legs wide, it's time for the whip."

You watch as he grabs the whip off of the couch, and within moments your delicate teen pussy is screaming out in pain and pleasure as he brings the whip up between your legs into your pussy. It even makes contact with your anus a few time, "Ruin that little pussy Mister!" You cry out as an orgasm builds and finally explodes, spraying a little girl cum from your abused pussy. He brings the whip up a few more times as your body shakes from the orgasm. He puts the whip down as you recover for a minute.

"I think it's time for the spiked dildo," you look at him and then over at the metal dildo attached to the stool. It looks like some horrible medieval torture device. Showing incredible courage you walk over to it. As you get closer, you notice the spikes aren't actually sharp, however they are still quite big. The dildo is only probably an inch wide, but the spikes extend out a good half-inch, even on top. You know this is going to hurt.

You spread your legs extremely wide over the dildo so the camera will be able to see your torment. He even takes a moment to readjust the camera so you're sure it will record every vicious second of this, "My pussy is yours to destroy" He smiles as you start to squat down, you tense up the moment the cold steel touches your wet pussy lips.

"Fuck that's the sexiest thing ever, sit your pussy down," He watches as your bravely start to lower your dripping wet pussy onto the spiked dildo. The coolness of the metal is unlike anything that's ever penetrated your young vagina. The spikes make every tiny bit you lower yourself like a torture. You sense that the spikes are not breaking skin at all, but their pattern makes it so actually being fucked with this thing a fantasy.

But here you are, consensually lowering yourself on this bizarre torture device. You grunt as sweat begins to drip, you wince with every new spike that penetrates your pussy and the ones already inside make themselves perfectly well known. "Ruin that pussy for me little one, show me how much you want to make me happy."

Encouraged by his words, somehow, you let your weight help to penetrate your hole and cry out as your pussy gets raped by the spiked dildo, "Thank you for destroying my hole!" You grunt and moan as you start to raise your pussy up and feel the dildo working it's way back out.

Finally the dildo is out of your pussy and you look down at it quickly to verify that there's no blood on it, which there isn't. Thankfully, you start working your pussy back down onto the dildo. He grabs the camera and starts video taping close ups of you fucking your pussy with the torture device like a true pain slut. Moaning and grunting, you work your way up to fucking it like a normal dildo.

He catches every delicious and painful second of it, and especially when you start to grind into it harder and harder as your pussy quivers in an orgasm. By the time you're done your panting and sweating and you raise yourself off of the medieval torture device.

"One of these days that will be in your ass," he says to you.

You visibly shutter at the thought then say very meekly, "My ass is yours, I'll fuck it now if you like."

"No, we will torture your ass another day. Now get on that couch and spread your legs, I'm going to whip the shit out of your pussy."

Only moments later you're crying out in pain as the whip turns your pussy red. You're shaking and grunting with every hit as it brings you closer to orgasm despite the horrendous pain.

"Spread your cunt out, I want to whip the inside!" He commands and you respond, quickly putting in two fingers from each hand and you stretch it as wide as you can. You even push your pussy out more. He whips your splayed out pussy and, as he had hoped, the tip of the whip even hits the inside! Those make you cry out more than any other hits.

It's then that the tip of the whip comes down just perfectly to hit your hard little clit then also slap the inside causing your pussy to explode in another orgasm. You spray girl cum from your pussy as he continues to lash out at your cunt. It seems to encourage him more and he whips you harder and harder as you ride your orgasm but he doesn't stop. The pussy whipping continues until your pussy is bright red with lash marks but you were able to cum two more times.

Finally he stops, "Keep that pussy spread out" he says as you watch him pick up a new looking toilet brush. You panic a bit as he aims the bristled end at your pussy and, with almost no warning, drives it into your cunt. You cry out as the bristles dig into your sensitive pussy and scrap their way to your cervix, which also gets stabbed by the little bristles. You beg him to take it out as he finally reached your pain threshold, but he leaves it in, "Make yourself cum with it or I'll force it into your ass."

You breath in deeply a few times then grab the brush with your hands. It takes you longer than you had hoped but you eventually get your pussy to cream itself despite the pain. After cumming you pull the brush from your pussy is both excruciating, but a relief. You shutter at the sight then suddenly it turns you on so completely. He's actually destroyed your pussy and it's hot!

"Please fuck my cunt Mister!" You practically beg him.

"We have one more thing to do my little one, I want to fill your pussy with hot wax." You nod and adjust yourself on the couch and practically wrap your legs around the back of your head so that your pussy is splayed out for him. He looks at the perfect cunt filling position you've put yourself in then over at the complex pulley system and he lets out a little laugh, "You are the fucking best."

You feel so proud suddenly. Spreading your pussy out, he pushes in the speculum and starts opening up your ruined pussy. He opens it right to the point where you think it should hurt and he stops. Splayed out, he takes a moment to look inside of your young pussy. Taking his finger he caresses your clitoris a bit sending you into a wonderful world of pleasure. With all the torture, his soft caress feels even better than you imagined. Just as you near an orgasm, he pulls his finger away from your clit. You beg with him some cries and he just gives you a grin.

He spends the next few minutes holding the candle over your widened pussy, letting the candle wax drop and then pour into your deepest recesses. The initial drops were surreal, they bit as they touched your delicate insides, but quickly stopped. Every drop that fell into your pussy was met with a moan or a gasp. Some landed on your clit first, those were the best, and then the hot wax would drip further in. The ones that dropped directly into your pussy brought waves of pain and pleasure as they touched spots deep within, burning them for just a second, then turning to hardened wax. You urge him to fill you entirely, and he's more than happy to take you up on the offer.

It takes several minutes, but the candle he once held is nearly gone, and instead all that wax is now molded itself to the inside of your gaping pussy. You can feel the wax inside of you, the bulk. He delights in seeing your pussy fill up, and pulls the speculum free before it becomes locked too much with wax. When he pulls out the speculum, you gasp as some of the wax comes with it. But not anywhere near all.

And with that he decides to end today's session. He takes you and your recently tortured and now wax filled pussy home.