Master Comes Home Pt. 01

Story Info
After a long work trip, Master comes home to fuck you silly.
2.3k words
4.56
11.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your pussy is already wet.

Master has been away on business for a few days, but he's been making you do things on webcam. Your toys have never been used so much. And you still have the plug in your ass that he told you to insert two days ago. He remotely turns it on through the day, making your knees buckle while you busy yourself around the house. But this is his power over you. You feel sexy being his plaything. It's intoxicating. He loves you, and he lusts after you. And combined with your lust for his strong body and commanding personality, he can make you soak your panties with just one look.

Watching him masturbate while he orders you to stuff your biggest dildo in your tight cunt has been satisfying, but now he's coming home, and bringing that big cock to you. You're about to be used until you sleep for three days, and the thought has you sopping wet.

When he arrives home, you are positioned just as he commanded, on your knees, wrists bound by leather cuffs to your feet, in only your thong and choker with the metal rings for binding. "Hello, baby. I've missed you. You look delicious. Are you ready for me to taste you?"

"Yes, sir."

He leans over you to smell your hair, moving back to lean his cheek into yours and whisper: "I've been away from your skin for too long. I'm going to savor you until dawn." Holy fuck...it's only 6pm! He's gonna work you for 12 hours?! While you imagine all the exquisite ways he was going to use your body, a little whimper escapes your lips. "Oh, don't worry, baby. I'll be gentle...for a while." His hand drifts down to pinch and slightly twist your left nipple, making it sting just a bit and stand to attention.

Now his face moves back to stare at your naked form up and down, from your shoulder-length auburn hair, down your bare chest and tummy, to your black thong and the waiting pussy underneath. Those eyes alone felt as if he was directing little tingly shocks over all of your skin. He knew that body well, used that body for his pleasure, inspected every single inch inside and out, and still he looked at you as if it were the first exciting time he saw your bare flesh. His love was deeper than the blackest pit of hell, and was full with more lust and sin than every pit in that inferno. And the heat of it was creeping toward your core, threatening to undo you even before he took your body for his own.

His hand slowly began to follow the trail of his eyes, down between your breasts, tickling your belly, stopping just short of the top of your panties, then back up, this time circling your other tit to make it pop up before moving up over your collar bone, then grabbing your throat with just enough pressure to limit your breathing, but not stop it. Forcefully, he pulls you up into a passionate kiss, his rough tongue sliding between your lips and teeth to play with yours. The position he pulls you into stretches your arms down, pulling against the cuffs still cleaving them to your ankles, so that you have to flex your foot to keep from losing your balance.

That was one of his superpowers, his ability to push you to the edge and dangle you there without letting you fall. The pull of the restraints causes the hint of pain to quickly give way to pleasure; your desire to keep his mouth working yours overshadowing the ache this creates on your arms and shoulders. His hand wrapped around your neck slowly squeezes and relaxes, taking away your air for the briefest second before allowing you to take a gasp of breath in through your nose; your mouth unable to pull back enough to break the seal he's created.

You don't think it lasts for more than two minutes, but it feels as if he held you in that kiss for an hour. When he easily allows you the freedom to return to a more relaxed position, your breathing is faster and your heart is pounding so hard he can see it make your nipple dance with every beat. The knot at your core is tighter, ready for his command. Instead of speaking, he begins to painstakingly remove his travel clothes. First his shirt, showing off his toned body as the muscles flex to pull the shirt over his head. His shoes had come off at the door, but he sits on the couch to remove his socks before moving back to stand daringly close to your waiting form. Your eyes lock on the bulge in his Jean's, locked behind fabric, zippers, buttons and belts. Like a vault only he can open for you to enjoy the riches within. He pulls the strap of the belt to unlatch the buckle, pulling it through the loops slowly.

"You've been a good girl while I was gone, haven't you?"

"Yes, sir"

He chuckles. You notice he hasn't dropped the belt. "You're a liar. I've been watching you, remember. You've been a dirty girl. You've been dirty and naughty, and I think you need a little punishment for being a dirty slut and a liar on top of it."

His belt lashes out to wrap around and crack lightly on your bare ass, the thin fabric of your thong the only barrier to the leather that smacks across it. It's not a hard strike. Just enough to sting. Again, he knows just how much to hurt you to make it feel good. Four more times he whips his belt over your butt, his crotch inches from your face as he teases and tortures you. "Now tell the truth, were you a good girl while I was gone?"

Quickly you struggle through your choices. If you once again say yes, the belt will once again sting your ass. If you admit your slutiness, he will stop and perhaps return to pulling off of his clothes to reveal that cock your pussy is aching for. "No, sir. I was a dirty girl while you were gone."

"What did you do, you dirty slut?" The belt once again strikes. A quick moan breaks through your defences. He's so good at turning you on.

"I watched you. I watched you masturbate and it made me wanna masterbate, so I fucked myself with the biggest dildo I have. I fucked my pussy wishing I could have your cock. I came over and over. I fucked my ass too. And I wanted you to watch."

"That's a dirty slut for you. Always wanting a cock. Do you want a cock now?"

"Yes, sir. I want your cock now."

"I can't hear you. What do you want my cock to do?"

"I want your cock to fuck every hole I have. I want your cock to pump in and out of my face until I swallow every drop of cum. I want you to gush into my pussy. I want you to stretch my ass until it hurts, then fuck me until I cannot stand for days." Your speech is not exactly your usual begging. This time, you have been needing him for a week, and he needs to know what his plaything wants.

"You are a sexy, dirty slut. Who can deny such a fuckable little whore?" His button comes undone, and his zipper slowly gets pulled down. Now only the thin silk of his boxers hid the length hiding there, and it wasn't doing a good job. The folds of the front door built into them opening slightly, unable to withstand the expansion of his dick. If your hands weren't still chained to your ankles, you would have tried to reach for it. Instead, you have to patiently wait as he drags his boxers down. When he stands back up, his cock is fully erect, standing tall in front of your face. His balls must have been recently shaved, they were as smooth as your pussy after a waxing. Looking at his cock, knowing it was bound to end up inside you multiple times tonight, remembering how much it pushes against the tightness of your pussy and goes so deep into your ass, your pussy once again pulses and a fresh wave of juices begins to run down your leg.

He notices your stare and must know how horny you are. He leans down to rub a hand along the inside of your thigh. His teasing circles creep higher and higher, making you quiver with anticipation, until he finally runs across the thin cotton of your thong. The lightning of his touch on your cunt adds to the pressure of your building need to finally let him take your body to outer space. You know relief is coming, but once again he is holding you on the edge without letting you crash down to earth. His fingers deftly slide your thong to the side and he runs his hand along your slit, from asshole to clit, getting a good sample of the wetness there before pulling his hand back to inspect it. He looks at it for a second before smelling your juices, then licking his fingers clean.

"For such a dirty slut, you taste so good. Do you wanna taste?"

"Yes, sir. Let me taste my pussy on your fingers."

His swipe across your pussy is stronger this time, the tips of his ring and middle finger just barely slipping inside you before roughly dragging across your clit. His hand comes up to your nose so you can smell the tangy sweetness of your own pussy before you open your mouth so he can rub his fingers on your tongue and into your mouth. You close your eyes and taste yourself on his fingers, savoring the tang on your tongue.

"Don't you taste so good?"

"Yes, sir" but your precum would taste better, you almost say. But if you do, he'll withhold his throbbing cock even longer, and probably punish you for speaking out of turn.

"But what you really wanna taste is my dick, don't you?"

"Yes, sir. Please let me taste your cock." Your words are slow and deliberate, a smokey dark voice with a strong -CK on "cock"

No words. Just a hand in your hair and his hand guiding his long, thick cock toward your waiting lips. Usually he would huskily order you to open, but you're moving before the words begin. You say AHHH, tongue lolling out over your bottom lip, ready to accept his deep in your throat. He drives deep, forcing your to relax the muscles in the back for your mouth to let his head push down into your neck. It cuts off your air, but you don't care. Your eyes close to enjoy finally having Master's cock violate your face. Just as you start to feel the burning in your lungs, he tugs your hair to pull your mouth off of him just enough for air to enter past his dick. You can already taste his salty-sweet precum on the back of your tongue before he plunges back in. Slowly he takes your breath away then returns it, his cock working deeper and deeper with every easy push of his hips. When he's finally as deep as he can go, you can feel the head of his dick pushing out your neck as his balls drag across your chin. Now that he's opened your throat completely, he begins to pull your hair harder and shove your head forward and back. The length of his shaft slides across your tongue over and over. You can feel every throbbing vein as his movement speed up. As he continues, he pauses just long enough for you to swallow the saliva that's been building before fucking your face twice as hard and fast. Your hands grip and struggle against the cuffs, but this is what he wanted. You, bound and helpless, at his mercy while he uses you for his pleasure.

At the crescendo of the face fucking he's giving you, he's thrusting his hips and using the grip on your hair (god that pain feels so good when you can ignore everything else to think about it) to pull almost entirely out of your mouth before slamming your nose against his muscular abs. Your throat is starting to ache, but you feel the familiar signs of reward. His breathing is growing rapid, his cock beginning to pulse against the walls of your throat. You wanna beg for that cum. Your pussy has soaked your panties and every time his cock dives down into you, the plug in your ass gets shoved just a fraction of an inch deeper into your ass. It's driving you wild. Before it can make you cum though, he shoves his dick into you one last time, as jets of his hot cum pulse down the back of your throat. He holds you down until the pulsing has subsided, and you start to feel that familiar fire of asphyxiation once again. Then he finally pulls mostly out of your mouth, reaching a hand up to massage a few final drops of cum onto your outstretched tongue, finally allowing you a taste of his warm seed. You roll it around a bit before sucking hard on the tip of his dick to get every last drop out before savoring it for a brief second, showing him his load, then swallowing it down with the rest.

"Ah, that's a good little slut to swallow every last drop like that. Would you like a reward you dirty girl?"

Your throat feels scratchy as you squeak out "yes, sir."

He reaches down to unfasten the clips holding your cuffs to your ankles, freeing first one arm, then the other. You follow him to the pleasure room where he pulls you to the far wall and clips your hands high above your head, and your ankles to chains on the floor to leave you standing, legs spread, ready for his tricks.

"Alright, my love. Intermission before I fuck your brains out. And remember, no cumming until I say so."

End of part 1.