Master Comes Home Pt. 02

Story Info
Whips, chains, clamps, vibrators, and denial, oh my!
1.6k words
3.84
14.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taste of the small bit of cum Master left on your tongue still lingers as he clips the last of the bindings holding you in place. Legs spread, arms above your head, you watch as he walks over to the toy chest. He grabs an assortment of dildos, vibrators, clamps, and one small leather whip. He's never grabbed so many at once. Why that makes your pussy gush a little bit more than it already was is a mystery to you. He promised 12 hours of using you, and one thing you know about Master...he never goes back on his word.

He lays out his selections on his rolling table like a surgeon laying out his instruments. He pulls a small tube of the tingly lube you like and sets it with the dildos. There are four there, from the small one he usually uses to open your ass, to the long, thick vibrating black one he always saves for last. You don't know why he needed that small one, you still have the plug in your ass he told you to insert before he came home.

"Now, my little pet," he says, grabbing the small whip. "What dirty thoughts have you been having while I was away?"

"I missed Master's cock," you say.

The whip came across your tits, fast. One again he knew just how hard to swing to bring the pleasure with the pain, just a light but forceful smack of leather on your skin. The sting made your already-hard nipples twitch a bit.

"Why does a little slut like you deserve this dick?" The whip strikes you on the words "slut", "deserve", and "dick". And you know why you deserve this, why you deserve that magnificent cock. Because Master loves you. Master wants you to feel the stroke of his whip, the girth of his hardness pounding you deeply. You and only you earned the right to submit before him. You trust him with your body because he loves you, and would always respect the safe word if you used it. But right now, he's got you hovering with orgasmic euphoria just out of reach, and you need relief soon. So why do you deserve his cock?

"Because your little slut worships you. Because your cock is the only cock to fill me. Your strong, glorious cock needs a sweet hole to violate, and I want to sacrifice myself for your pleasure just to feel that cock squirt your holy seed inside me."

A few more swings of the whip make your nipples not only rock hard, but also a little puffy. If he were to--

Suddenly, his face is on your breasts, sucking hard! "Oh shit!" you moan breathlessly as the warm feeling of his tongue flicks across first one nipple, and then the other. His sucking pulls your tits into his mouth, as much as he can draw in. The assault continues as he wraps a hand around your body, and as he pulls you further into his attack, his teeth begin to pinch and work your nipples. Finally, he's tasting your skin, and the fierceness of his actions pulls that knot at your core tight and heats your pussy. If you could cum from this, you're sure that he wouldn't stop until he felt your body pulse.

It may have only been a few seconds, but when he finally pulls away from your hanging form, your tits are throbbing (in the best way possible) and they ache for more. He reaches over to the table to grab the nipple clamps. These were custom made for you. A simple silver pair of clamps and a chain to connect them, but the spring and rubber tips prevent them from pinching too hard, just the perfect amount. The new pressure on your nipples will only be relieved when he either releases the clamps, yanks them off (they pull so deliciously on your body when he does that), or he finds something to take your mind off of it.

Clamps now in place, he takes a few swipes across your breasts with the whip. You whimper as the combination of pressure and sting sending a new stream of wetness down your leg. He noticed, and this time the whip swishes upward, slapping your pussy under your thong.

"You're such a horny little thing," he says. "You've soaked through those cute panties I bought for you. Better take those off before you ruin my present to you." He tugs in the ties in the sides of your thong, and it falls away leaving you exposed. "Oh, and what's that hanging out of you? You like it in the ass, do you, slut?"

"Yes, sir."

He pulls your small plug out. The lack of it leaves an ache. Now, he glances at the table as if selecting what watch to wear. It's his way of making you anxious about what is coming next. Even when he's not playing your body like a fiddle, he knows how to hold you right on the edge of pain. Carefully, he grabs one of the small, egg-shaped vibrators. Apparently he still has plans for your nipples, but your pussy is dying for attention. You secretly pray that he wants to wet the end before taping it to your clamped tit.

"Hmm...that wet pussy looks lonely. Let's see if it can be friends with this." Fuck yes! He turns it on low, and comes at your pussy. Reflex would clamp your legs shut if you weren't bound at the ankles. He holds the end just below your quivering pussy lips, just letting it tickle and tease. You cannot help it. You moan and tug against the cuffs on your hands, trying to lower yourself onto the toy.

"Oh, your pussy is friendly, isn't it? Here's a kiss for that sweet thing." He smashes his hand into your clit, and electricity zooms up your body. Even on low power, the vibrator is sending you over the edge. But you hold back. Master hasn't given you permission ot cum yet. You have to hold out. The reward for denial is too good to lose. So you grit your teeth and strain against your cuffs until it hurts so you can focus on the pain rather than the sensations on your pussy.

"Good girl," he whispers in your ear, driving a shiver down your spine to collide with the tingles moving upward. "What do you want?"

"Sir, I need to cum. Please, please let me cum. Make me cum so hard."

In a quick movement, he reaches the controls and drives the vibrator into overdrive. You scream out "FUUUUUUUCK", but barely hold your orgasm at bay. It's coming, soon, and you need his permission. "Please, sir, let me cum!" Your voice is barely a squeak as you fight the inevitable. "I've been a bad, dirty little slut, and I need to cum!"

His hand returns to the controls and reduces the vibrator's settings to medium, and he pulls back his hand to decrease the pressure on your pussy. He's planning to tease you. Oh no, you think, I can't last much longer. Your pussy is already aching for relief from the intense pleasure he's been lavishing on you for now almost an hour. And for another 15 minutes his torture continues, alternating the settings on the vibrating egg, pressing hard into your body before pulling away just moments prior to you cumming.

His words poetry to your ears: "You look so beautiful hanging there. That skin is so perfect. I love the faces you make when I torture you. Don't you cum until I say you can. I wanna watch your legs shake and hear you scream. Moan for me you sexy little slut. Make me hard again so I can fuck your brains out. I'm going to bend you and bind you so I can see your sweet body, MY sweet body, just as I want to see you: helpless, under my command, for my personal pleasure."

The words begin to flow from you as well: "Yes, sir. Please, sir. Fuck my pussy with that hard cock. Please let me cum...I'll do whatever you want. I'll let you fuck me until I pass out on your big cock from cumming. Just please let me cum!"

And with one final thrust of the egg, set on it's highest setting, finally he says, "You may cum."

Your whole body feels the words like the release valve on a pressure cooker. Instantly the shaking starts as wave after wave of orgasm rolls over you, from the tingles that make your hair rise on your neck, to the curl of your toes. You scream out as you let the knot in your middle snap, your pussy pulsing over and over. Your eyes roll back in your head, and for a moment no sound leaves your lips as you lose your breath in the ecstacy. He keeps you in that state, holding the vibrator on your clit hard.

You have no clue how much time has passed when he finally releases you from the throws of orgasm, but your mouth is dry and your throat aches from your vocalizations. Your vision slowly returns to see your loving Master relishing in your body hanging there, his cock semi-hard again. His hands still hold the vibrating egg. Slowly, he mounts the control box on the custom-built holder on the wall to your right. A quick click, and some tape later, your clamped nipple now has vibrations coursing through it as the egg presses against it. Moments later, a second egg is held fast to your other tit, the sharp pinching mixing with the dulling pulses.

Now he goes back to his rack of toys. Four dildos remain to be used. He grabs a medium-sized pink one with ridges all along its length. Your first orgasm tonight won't be your last.