Master Controller Act 04: Administration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers

Crystal preceded him into the office, and he was close behind. The moment the door clicked shut she turned and gave a look of pure smoldering lust. She began to massage her breasts slowly, deliberately, licking her top lip and arching her back. Her feet were parted in her 6 inch bright red stiletto heels she knew her Master loved. Her pretty black dress was straining at all the right places on her body, and she was sinuously and silkily dancing to a song in her own head.

Mark walked up and grabbed her concave hips that accented her perked ass. She pushed her chest into his, and he felt the gravity defying globes push into him and covering a lot of surface. He reached down with both his hands and grabbed her ass which she so generously granted him access to. At the same time, she reached up and began to explore his mouth with reckless abandon, trying to map every inch of his mouth with her tongue.

They backed up to the desk and Mark lifted Crystal onto it. She wrapped her legs around him, and quickly got to work freeing his cock from the restraining pants it was imprisoned in. She yanked down his pants and then used her freed hands to grab his now hard and throbbing member. She stroked it quickly then parted her waiting legs. Mark easily moved her thong panties to the side and took her. He thrust in fully in one go, her tunnel being so fully lubed up. In and out he went, faster and faster. Crystal had already come twice, and Mark was still going.

Crystal came five times before Mark was done. Mark filled her love tunnel to the brim, and some started leaking out. She screamed into his chest as she held him tightly, then passed out.

A little bit later, she came too, and took advantage of the private bathroom to get cleaned up. Mark was quickly getting used to this.

Chapter 11 -- Where's Nela Now?

Later that night, Nela got home, having reverted to her blouse, bra and falsies that she was forced out of at work. However, the moment she closed the door her body took on a mind of its own. She immediately ran to her bedroom and opened her dresser drawers with her bras and her falsies, and threw them into a pile on the floor. Once all that had been done, she immediately tossed the discarded articles into a trash bag, including the one she had been wearing.

This in turn meant that she had to remove her blouse leaving her completely topless, only wearing her pencil skirt, nylons, underwear and high heels.

Then, in horror, she took the trash bag in hand, opened her front door of her house to the outside world, and walked out. She got into her car and drove to the local Goodwill.

She was hyperventilating again, and a thin sheen of sweat began to bead on her chest. As she pulled up to the non-profit organization she drove around back to the docking bay, and saw two men loading various materials into bins. As she drew near, they came up to the car, and she rolled down her window.

While she was screaming bloody murder in her head trying to make the nightmare end, she could feel her face break into a smile as she began to speak to the men.

"Hey boys! How are you today?"

The men approached the odd, seemingly topless woman with apprehension, and the older responded, "We're good, ma'am. Are you ok?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm great! Just doing some spring cleaning."

The other younger man spoke up, "Um ... okay, sure, is there something we can help you with?"

"Well," then the nightmare took a turn, and she opened her door getting out of the car, "I was going through my stuff, and found all these bras," she punctuated by reaching into the car, bending at the waist, and surely flashing the men her panties under her short pencil skirt, and pulled out the bag, "and, I mean, look at me, I don't really need them. I don't deserve these pretty things."

She made this last statement with a sad, pathetic, puppy dog face and drooped down. She saw the men standing uncomfortably, but still mesmerized by the sight before them.

Then Nela, looked up at them, and said, "Do you think I'm pretty?"

She couldn't believe she had just said that! How pathetically whiny could she be?! The men glanced at one another, and then subconsciously at her chest. She could almost see their thoughts thinking, "she's just a little girl, look, she doesn't even have boobs yet".

Suddenly, she was kneeling at the older man's feet and started yammering about not being a little girl, and being a grown up woman who could do "grown up things", even threatening to "show them". Before the man could even make a move, his cock had been pulled out and was in her mouth.

Not to leave the other guy out, she extended her legs, and stuck her ass in the air. Then, while with one hand she was stroking the older gentleman in her mouth, the other hand she pulled up her skirt further and pulled her panties down. The younger guy didn't have to be asked twice.

The two men went at it fiercely, and Nela would have been lying if she tried to deny the pleasure she was feeling. As she felt each man surge in her from both ends, she then exploded in pure ecstasy.

Before she left, she actually THANKED the men for a good time, and got back in her car, still topless and disheveled, and drove home. It wasn't until she was back in her home that the strings to the deviant puppet show were cut and she was given her body back. She collapsed in the hallway, right by the front door, and cried herself to sleep.

She tried later to go to a clothing store to purchase more bras, but for some reason she could not. As she would reach for a brassiere her body would immediately direct her to the nearest sales clerk and ask for "little girl's clothes" followed by the declaration that she "was a little girl with no boobies". The sales clerk, astonished, would look down at her chest, and stifling a smirk, direct her to the juvenile's sections.

She bought three shirts from three different stores, after announcing to 2 females sales clerks, and 1 male. Realizing the hell she was in, she resigned herself to her fate and went home.

Chapter 12 -- Victory Lap

The announcement had gone better than Mark could have hoped. Having already done in Nela, Mark was truly feeling his power. He considered going home, but just wasn't feeling it yet, he was much too amped up. He wanted to ride this conquest.

Troy was a very hard worker, and one of the most diligent foreman Mark could have asked for. The man worked long hours to ensure projects were finished on time, and to spec.

His wife, Lindsay, was a beautiful red head, with a respectable chest and shapely body. They had two kids, and a small home in the suburbs of Weston. Lindsay was a teacher in one of the middle schools, and Mark was sure she was the envy of many of the male students in her class.

When he knocked on their door, Troy answered, and upon seeing his boss immediately turned into the most gracious host he could be. He quickly introduced his family to Mark hoping to gain favor from his employer. Mark only had eyes for Lindsay.

Mark asked Lindsay directly, "I was wondering if you could give me a tour of the school?"

Lindsay was a little taken aback, but composed herself and said, "I'd be happy to, sir. But wouldn't you rather see it during the day, or have the principal give you the tour?"

"No, no, no. I don't want to have to maneuver around kids and teachers. I'd like to see the building with a bit more 'privacy'."

"Well, of course, sir. We can take you there right now, if you'd like?"

"No. I would rather you show me alone."

Lindsay was again a little taken aback, but both she and Troy had the same programming and would do anything not to get fired. So she took a breath and said, "Okay, sir. We can leave now ..."

"Actually, I would prefer it if you 'dressed' for the occasion. Lead me to your bedroom please."

Lindsay was now very uncomfortable and felt very exposed. She was in her home, in front of her family, and did not like where these events seemed to be taking her. She looked to her husband for some sort of guidance, but he shared the same terrified shock that she had. 'Don't get fired, we need the job' echoed in her mind.

She led Mark to her bedroom, and as they walked in Mark closed the door behind him.

He began searching through her closet, pulling out varying styles of clothing. Many of them she noticed, were her tighter skirts that she usually reserved for when she was feeling good about herself, or when she and Troy went out on special occasions.

After perusing her entire wardrobe collection, he finally opted for a very tight, and short, black skirt, and a somewhat see-through, white, button down blouse with shortened sleeves. Normally she combined the blouse with a tank top, but she didn't see him producing one from her closet.

Then he moved to her dresser, and after opening a number of drawers, located and began digging through her underwear. This caused a renewed humiliation for this stranger to manhandle her unmentionables in such a brutish and open manner. She wished deeply that they had not been home to let this deviant, with so much power over their family, into their home. To make matters worse, he pulled out several articles of lingerie, turned to her, and held the negligee up to her body, trying to perceive how they might look on her body. Her already freckled countenance was now practically glowing red in embarrassment.

He finally opted for a bright red thong, and bra of satin material. Then upon giving these articles to Lindsay, he leaned on the dresser, facing her, and waited. After several moments, she realized that he wanted her to strip and change right there in front of him. She was about to plead to at least have privacy, but the look on his face showed no mercy was to be had.

First she reached for the bottom of her shirt's hem, and slowly lifted the t-shirt over her body. The unflattering white sports bra she had on was supposed to aide in her daily activities, but now, as she pulled it over her head, she missed not only it's support but it's abundance of coverage and the way it would detract from her appeal. She had larger breasts, easily double D's and now she hated them and how they had gained the interest of this pervert.

After pulling on the bright red bra, and the white blouse over, which did very little to hid her brassiere due to its translucency, she quickly began buttoning up the blouse to her neck, but Mark wouldn't have it. He walked up, and then began to unbutton just so it would show the center piece of her bra. He then, while maintaining eye contact with Lindsay, reached in and made sure to adjust both breasts in their respective cups, by reaching in, grazing the nipples which made her shudder, and pulling the breast up and allowing it to fall in place. Finally, he reached out with both his hands, and rubbed them across both of her breasts and squeezing in.

Now with goose flesh over her entire body, she reached to pull down her comfortable baggy sweat pants. The moment she began to pull them down, she already missed them and the way they would hide her shape. She then had to remove the Walmart cotton panties she wore, that had holes in the waist band, and pull them down too.

She then reached for the thong, but he stopped her again. He walked up and with his foot, spread her legs and reached between them to admire her delicate red bush. She struggled to hold back the tears, but realized she was fighting a losing battle. He even knelt down, and put his nose in the bush to smell her scent. He stepped into the master bathroom and came out with a razor and shaving cream, and began to delicately groom her pubic area against her will. When he was done, he used a baby wipe to make sure the area was clean and smooth, then reached for the thong, gave it to her and stepped back to continue the show.

She had worn the thong about a month ago, on their anniversary, but had not trimmed for the occasion. The satin material now felt cool and smooth on her mons and she hated that it elicited a reaction, if only biologically. She then reached for the last article of clothing and pulled the skirt up to her hips. The hem of the skirt extended only a few inches past her crotch.

Mark made a circling gesture with his finger, and she slowly turned for him. He looked around and found her glasses, and then extracted a pair of red pumps for her to don. Then he commanded her to put on some makeup, though the phrase he used was for her to get "dolled up".

While Mark waited, he went back out into the living room where Troy was waiting on the couch. The children Mark assumed were in their own rooms and playing quietly. Troy looked a wreck, and he was about to plead for the sanctity of his wife, but the programming to keep his job was too strong, and he dared not say a word.

"Don't worry Troy. I'll have her back before midnight. You have quite a woman in there, and I should know, I've seen all of her." Mark chuckled at his own joke, and as he walked to the door, he stopped and turned, "I'll send her back with a gift from me to you. I will expect you to receive it gratefully."

With that he went outside to his awaiting car where his driver was waiting with the door open. A few minutes later, Lindsay came out. She was walking with a tremble in her wake, but did manage to get to the car without incident. As the chauffeur opened the door for her, she gently caressed her ass over the skirt as Lindsay bent over to get in. This jolted quite a reaction as she got in the car.

As they drove to the local Weston school, Mark passed the time with his hand on her bare thigh. When they arrived, Mark used his universal key to let himself in the school. Lindsay began a stuttering, meek tour of the building, and upon reaching her classroom, Mark opened the door and gestured for her to go in.

The classroom was typical, with several smaller desks facing a much larger one with a dry erase board backed wall. There were several of the posters around the room, hung up to inspire learning and teamwork and such, and along the side, were the lockers and bookshelves for the students.

Mark admired his future trophy in the classroom lighting. He was pleased that she had really tarted up her face for the occasion with rouge and dark red lipstick. She had also done up her hair in typical teacher porn fashion.

He reached for her hand, and she gave it to him. Slowly he pulled her closer to the front of her desk and once she was standing in front of it he pushed her by her belly to sit up on it.

She brought her knees together tightly, and Mark went to sit at one of the desks in the front row, directly in front of her. Now that her knees were at eye level, he told her to "open your book". With great reluctance, she looked away and spread her legs wide, pulling the skirt up past her nether region. He could now clearly see everything and he was loving it.

Then he commanded her to play with herself. With a trembling hand, she reached down, and began to make delicate circular motions over her clit. The humiliation, the exposure, was driving her wild, and she was quickly being driven mad. Mark got up and leaned her back so that her back was now on the desk, but her head hung off the other edge. She pulled her feet up so both heels now were planted firmly on the solid oak.

Mark took the opportunity to unsheathe his sword and insert it into the "O" opening of Lindsay's mouth. He was able to push deep at this angle, and oral violation only added to Lindsay's own arousal. When Mark yanked open her shirt, tearing the buttons off of the blouse, and began kneading her breasts. She came hard. Moments later, he did too.

As he filled her mouth, she began to gag and choke. As she swallowed the viscous substance down, he removed himself from her throat. She felt used and cheap. She was never the slutty type, and this was such a deep violation, especially in her own classroom.

Then, she realized he had walked around her desk, and came up to between her legs. He was hard again!

He entered her with ease. With the erotic nature of her garb, and his obvious intentions. Coupled with the intense masturbation and fellatio that just occurred, sex was the obvious next step and her body had been preparing for it. Even at the mouthful she had just suffered, she was still surprised by how thoroughly he filled her love canal.

He pistoned her with adamant zeal. He'd always had the teacher fantasy. In and out, pulling far out to his tip, and slamming back in to the hilt. He knew she hated it, but also knew that she loved it. They all did. Once their cunts were full, they all became whores. As he felt himself nearing completion, he yanked her up and forced her to look into his eyes.

As she wrapped her arms around his neck and looked deep into his soul, she felt his manhood grow firmer, harder, then pulse within her. She came with a violent satisfaction, and to her dismay, she realized her legs had wrapped around him tightly, not yet wanting to let him go.

As they arrived back at her home, he leaned in and began to whisper instructions into her ear. While he did this, he reached up and began to play with the cup around her left breast. He had already taken away her thong panties as a memento.

She got out of the car and went inside. Upon entry, her husband shot up from the couch and saw the state of her. He wanted to break down and cry, he wanted to yell at Mark, then at her, then at himself for being too weak to protect her.

What he wasn't prepared for is when she walked up, and grabbed him by his pants waist band and marched quickly to the bedroom. He followed. Once the door was closed she yanked down his own sweat pants and then spun him to the bed. As he fell, she immediately wrapped her mouth around his own respectably sized penis, and she began to bob up and down.

He couldn't help it and began to harden in her mouth. Once he was at full mast, she then climbed up and mounted her husband. She rose up and down his pole faster and faster, he had never seen her like this before. He grabbed the presented breasts that were there for the taking, and felt his climax burst from him.

It was only then that he really saw her. Her face was blank, her eyes glazed over, but when he finished inside her she then came too. When she saw the state that she was in she freaked and almost fell to the floor. She had not been aware of anything in her semi-hypnotic state, but remembered all of the events that had transpired at the school.

For her to come awake at this moment was traumatizing to say the least.

Mark drove home feeling quite the conqueror. But he was not without heart. Tomorrow in the morning they would both forget the events that had transpired tonight and wake up fully refreshed and hopeful about the day. Mark got what he wanted, and this just proved he would be able to get so much more in the future.

zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers