Master Controller Act 07: Accommodation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers

Chapter 9 – Before I Go

As Mark was leaving the building, he saw more of the fruits of his labor. Damian seemed to be having a fantastic time with his two devoted sex bunnies who were literally dressed like Playboy bunnies. Sherry's outfit seemed tailored to showcase her huge breasts, while the lower part dipped to perk up her notable ass. Yvette, on the other hand, wore her high-waist leotard that showed extra amounts of her long supple legs. At the moment, Yvette was sitting on Damian's lap typing on his computer, while Sherry was leaning over his desk facing him, no doubt presenting full mounds to him.

He also happened to pass April, wearing a tight short skirt over what appeared to be a one piece bathing suit with a thong back, judging by the amount of skin from her hips and legs were visible over the skirt's waistline, and also a deep plunging neck line that not only showed her own extra ample bosom, but also allowed easy access to them.

Further down, John was still enjoying his modified chair and trying to maintain enough focus to do his work. Jesse, however, was being forced to prance around in high heels and bend over to pick up items staff had "accidentally" dropped. This gave everyone a clear view of his gaping anal hole for his own chair.

Then Mark saw Tessa. She was now wearing much more revealing garb, a tight leopard print cocktail dress and 6 inch dark blue heels. While she was trying to maintain her composure, the delivery guys had still been making semi-regular visits and it seemed to start breaking down the stony exterior. While they no longer played the mannequin game, she was still receiving them and entertaining them, seemingly of her own volition, as Mark had not called them back since that first night. She briefly looked up, and then quickly looked away when she saw Mark looking at her, blushing furiously.

Mark smiled and went up to Tessa, held out his hand and waited. Tessa knew better than to try and resist, and with a look of great reluctance took the hand, stood up and started following her CEO. He went into an empty office, and led Tessa inside to the middle. She was wrapping her arms around herself and looked down as if trying to turn invisible. Mark thought it was adorable.

He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her stomach, and felt her shiver. Slowly, he began to feel her body, and his exploring fingers worked their way down to her skirt, though they didn't have far to travel. He pulled the skirt up and began to gently caress her upper thighs. She moaned aloud, and against her own desire, she arched her back into him, and ever so slightly spread her legs. She had a small pair of thong back panties on, with a translucent front that showed her shaved pubic area through a bright yellow mesh. When his fingers entered, they were immediately engulfed in warm vaginal juices.

Moments later, she came. It wasn't a strong climax, but it did happen despite her shame, possibly due to it. Then the soft playtime was over. He shoved her forcefully down so she was bent over the desk. Her ass stuck out invitingly now that her skirt was pulled up, and her lips quaked in anticipation. He entered with almost no resistance, and began jack hammering her, in and out, filling her deep crevice with his rock solid shaft.

She came three more times before he was done. Her whole body was alight with sensation and she could barely move. Mark left her there as he left the office door open, so everyone could see her ravaged, and full, nether area.

Chapter 10 – Accounting

Lily was beyond frustrated. While the numbers seemingly added up perfectly, there was no true explanation for them. She had made calls to the "benefactors" that for some reason felt obliged to shower Crystal with this excess wealth, some to the point of going broke themselves, and they all confirmed the fact that they simply donated the money to her with no ulterior motives.

Of course, this was all to plan with what Mark had instilled in them to say, should anyone ever ask.

Still, in her time with the National Revenue Service, she had never seen this degree of "generosity" and she didn't like it. Furthermore, her boss, Johann, didn't like it, and was not satisfied with her lack of information.

Lily had a team of 5 under her, each with their own set of strengths and abilities. She didn't trust men at all, but was forced to bring one on her team. So she called up Jocelyn and Kristi and told them to go and visit the towns where Crystal had her stakes in. See if they could find anything out of the ordinary.

Jocelyn, while young, was focused and ruthless. Kristi was a gorgeous tall, lean, blond woman, who also had a laser like focus to complete her task. Both of them were all business, but were also Master Manipulators to get what they needed.

If there was something amiss. She trusted her girls to find it.

Chapter 11 – Other Matters

Mark headed home, Jessica sitting perfectly still next to him where Crystal had put her.

When they got home, the driver came to his side and opened his door. As he was about to walk out, he took a moment to admire the driver in her slutty chauffeur outfit, buttoned down with a short skirt. He reached back and grabbed her ass, pulling her close to him for a long intimate kiss. She reacted appropriately as she was programmed to do, wrapping her arms and one leg around him, and kissing him back. Then, when he released her, she went back to the mindless drone she was.

He went down to his office, knowing Crystal would take care of Jessica, and began working and reviewing his side projects that had been started. He had building projects that would soon be completed, and to prepare he had begun sending recruiters out into the country to find and bring back "candidates for his empire.

These recruiters drove around the country with canisters of the nanites and would implement them into water systems of various towns and cities. Then, they would spend time at local eateries, libraries, and even schools looking for viable candidates to introduce into Mark's realm.

Once they found them, and once the nanites had done their job, it would be a simple matter of presenting an opportunity that they would not be able to refuse. By their status reports, they would be done in a couple of weeks. Right on time.

As he was reviewing the progress reports, Mary came in carrying black tea, sweetened and creamed the way he liked, dressed in her slutty French maid outfit. She made a show of bending over his desk and giving him a lovely view of her ruffled derriere under her frilly short skirt. He took the bait.

He reached out and between her legs, and began stroking her slit while she was still bent over. She moaned and shook at the attention, and her arousal was quickly ramping up to its boiling point. Then he reached and pulled down her ruffled panties, exposing her sopping wet pussy to the air, causing renewed shivers up her spine, and pulled her slowly down to his lap. He held her in place for a moment, and waited.

Quickly she realized her responsibility, and reached down quickly to free his manhood from the incarceration of his pants. Her hands were shaking in anticipation, but she managed the deed, and her Master graciously pulled her down the rest of the way.

The sensation of her Master's giant dick filling her tight cunt was for her a religious experience for Mary, doubled by him grabbing her waist tightly. The satisfaction of his fullness and his climaxing filled every ounce of her body with pure bliss, and the chemical reaction in her body that built up to the moment of ejaculation.

She rode Mark the way she knew he liked, having had plenty of practice. Mark didn't last long before feeling his member swell, twitch and then erupt wave after wave of cum into his gorgeous partner. She screamed at the goal that had been reached, and all the arousal released a volcanic eruption of an orgasm throughout her entire body. Now elated, her body turned into putty, and Mark had to be careful to gently let her down.

As she lay resting semi-comfortably on the floor, and Mark knew she would be out of it for the next couple of minutes, he decided to welcome the newest addition to the Home. Jessica was still standing in the hallway by the front door. Her eyes were looking around, but the rest of her body was stuck, obvious fear in her gaze.

He motioned with his hand for her to follow, and she did, helplessly. He motioned to the middle of the living room, and there she stood. He walked around her, inspecting her like a piece of meat.

"You will do nicely, my dear. I look forward to your service hear at my residence."

Mary walked in with a deep redness about her, "Master, is there anything I can do for you?"

"Yes, Mary, I would appreciate it if you could get Jessica up to speed, here."

"Of course, Master."

Mary stepped up and reached two delicate hands for the new beauty. She slowly and gingerly began to unbutton her blouse exposing a beautiful lacy, black bra. She gracefully slid the blouse off of her shoulders and then moved closer, and reached down.

At this level, her breasts were just at jaw level to Jessica, as Mary reached down and unbuttoned her pants, then slid down exposing matching, black, lacy, boy short panties. She lifted each leg carefully and pulled her pants away and removed her shoes.

Mary's hands began to explore Jessica's body, and said, "Oh yes, Master, I'll have her ready for you soon."

Chapter 12 – Dr. Frankenstein

Back in his office, he began going over the research sent him by Tran. Division 6 was working on next gen robotics, Mark was on the edge of his seat. He was now going to be able to create mechanized droids and the possibilities were endless. He could also implement Division 3's synthetic plastics. He knew he would need to get started right away.

Many hours were spent reviewing the data, but he was making headway and it invigorated him. Soon his ultimate plans would be able to become reality. However, he would need test subjects to properly gain a usable data set.

He started perusing the internet for a particular demographic, and what he found astounded him. There were entire communities out there he had never known of. CD, TG, DL, AB and others just to name a few that would fit perfectly as a test group for what he had planned.

He began to send out messages and feelers with the utmost of discretion, and would wait for their responses to deem worthy or not. The anticipation was palpable, and he had steam to blow off.

Chapter 13 – Welcoming Jessica

He came out to a seemingly empty house. With a small bit of focus he summoned his loyal maid, and within a few moments she came into the living room, garbed in her outfit that Mark had begun to associate her with. However, the charge that followed her was no longer wearing work appropriate attire for a professional woman, nor was she still clad in her lacy bra and boy shorts. She was now clad in a black lace body suit with long sleeves, and a high waist thong back with a ridiculous black, tutu, lace skirt attached to her midsection which covered nothing at all as it was only a couple of inches long.

She had on an elastic headband with the trademark white lapel and black bow, and she wore white cuff links at the end of the sleeves. She wore thigh high black stockings that reached her knees and ended in black stiletto heels with tiny white bows that brought her height to 5'4". While her crotch area was more opaque, her belly, arms, and breasts were barely sheathed in the translucent material. Her dark large nipples were evident. To top it all off, the body suit had an opening over her cleavage that pushed her ample bosoms together, practically inviting glaring, and fondling.

Mark drew near to his new member of staff and started to walk around her again. While her body was completely under the control of the micro-machines in her system, keeping her from moving, or speaking, her eyes still showed the evident fear that she was feeling.

Mark took a hungry hand and grabbed a large portion of one of her butt cheeks, and brought his face close to hers. His other hand reaching over her shoulder and down her opening. He was surprised by how elastic the opening was, and was pleased by the ease that his hand slid to under her right breast. He squeezed a little and began to move the breast around under the material, this in turn rubbed her nipple against the fabric of her body suit.

Despite her inability to move, she could still feel, and it seemed that her body's sensitivity had been somehow amplified. The attention to her ass didn't bother her that much, but the gentle rubbing of her nipple across the lace material, and the manhandling of her breast was starting to get to her.

Then to her horror, his hand moved from her bare butt cheek, and came around the front to her pubic area. Seemingly of its own accord, her legs parted allowing him easier access to her opening. Despite herself, she knew what he would find, a heated and well lubricated tunnel pulsing with arousal. She was disgusted with herself and her body's weakness, but was still helpless to prevent it.

His exploring fingers first rubbed over the material, finding the swollen nub and rubbing circles up and down and all around. At some point, her voice was released and she was making moaning and grunting noises, but her body still would not allow her to resist the onslaught, though she wasn't sure she would. Then, with ease, he reached in and under the fabric, and was now making direct contact, skin to skin. He flicked for a moment, and then his fingers went in. She hated the ease with which he slid inside her, and hated even more that she was enjoying the attentions.

Then His slut, who put her in this ridiculous costume in the first place, walked up. She reached up and was able to pull the opening around her cleavage, which was being displayed in such a slutty manner, and stretched it even further exposing both of her breasts to the air. They bobbed and jiggled a bit, as they will, and the slut maid leant down and began licking her left breast, his fingers still messing with her right. She slowly kissed a trail up her breast, across her nape, and past her collar bone, until finally reaching her neck which she began to kiss and lick, while also fondling the available breast with one hand, and rubbing her inner thigh with the other.

Panicked that this bitch found her most sensitive areas, she began to cry out in ecstasy. This went on for several minutes, and the level of her arousal kept going up. She knew her body, she should have climaxed by now, but it never came. The longer they kept going, the more her body needed the release, and it was now almost painful.

Then they stopped, and her body was released. She fell like a rag doll to the ground and even though she knew they were there, she couldn't stop herself. She began to finger herself rapidly and forcefully, while pinching her nipples. It still wouldn't happen. She used all four fingers of her left hand and pulled harshly on her nipple, causing her body to arc up painfully, and yet still nothing.

Suddenly, her hands were magnetized to the floor on either side of her, and her bent legs were spread wide. She opened her eyes, and saw him there, staring at her. She couldn't focus enough to see his expression, but knew that he was smiling down at her.

"This can stop. I can give you what you want. What you NEED."

"P-p-please ..."

"It's not that easy. You need to give me something in return."

"A-Anything!!" she screamed at him. Her body alight.

"Pledge your service to me. Pledge to be my slave, my fuck toy. Pledge your freedom away. Do this, and I will grant you what you want."

At this statement, Mary came over and unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and then pulled them down. She reached up again, and grabbed his boxer's elastic waistband and pulled them down slowly, until his throbbing manhood was released. It swung out heavy and firm, and she could feel her pussy struggling to reach out for it and suck it in.

She fought it for as long as she was able, but the pressure was too great. In her mind she lasted hours, when only 35 seconds had passed.

"I pledge it!! I swear to be your slave! I swear to serve you in every way possible! PLEASE!"

"Please, what?"

"PLEASE FUCK ME!! Fill my pussy with your giant cock, and FUCK ME!!"

He reached down and unsnapped the two buttons of the material over her crotch that covered her lower entrance, her lips were swollen and wet, and he entered her with a single push. The completion she felt at him inside her almost pushed her over the edge all by itself, but it wasn't what she needed. Between the writhing of her body on the floor, her screams to be fucked in every way, and the mere fact that he had completely broken this gorgeous woman was enough to ensure he didn't last long.

When the first ejaculation occurred, she was not able to withstand it. Her back arched, her legs wrapped around him, and her feet crossed to ensure she had him as deep as was possible. Every muscle in her body contracted, and she was not able to breath, much less scream.

This was beyond a mere climax, beyond normal bliss. She felt the full sensation from her toes to her hair, and she knew she would need more.

*

When she awoke, several hours later, she stood and instinctively knew her duties. She cleaned herself up, then returned to clean up the mess she had made. It was already well into the night, so she quickly tidied up.

Once the morning began its arrival, she made sure to set everything for breakfast and her Master's day. She prepared a comfortably warm bath for him, and set all the toiletries to within easy reach according to the order she would need them. As she drew near to the Master's bedroom, she saw her sister-in-service standing outside the bedroom in full uniform, and smiled at her both in realization that they would do all they could to ensure the Master's satisfaction.

Mark woke up, after having had a very fun time with Jessica, then with Mary, to reward her for preparing Jessica so perfectly of course, and then finally with Crystal, who now lay wrapped around him. As he awoke, he saw standing with perfect posture, both with their arms pulled back and breasts jutting out, his two maids.

He told Mary to see to Crystal, and he would take Jessica. He could see her breath quicken by the additional jiggling in her chest, and she immediately got to work and crawled excitedly under His sheet. Jessica made sure to leave her large ass with the thonged back sticking out from the bottom of the sheet for her Master's viewing pleasure.

When she was done, she felt a very similar wave of bliss travel throughout her entire body, causing her to squirt forcefully. She didn't release his member until she was certain every last drop was extracted and within her.

Satisfied, her Master stood from his bed in his bare glory, and she fetched his robe quickly and donned it upon his shoulders while still riding the buzz, grateful for the honor to cloak him. He strutted towards the bathroom and she followed closely.

As he turned to the toilet seat, she lifted it up and held Him in her hand, making sure every drop found its place. Then she removed the robe, and as he got into the tub. She reached for the loofa and began to bathe her Master with as much tenderness and homage she could muster. She even shaved him carefully and applied a tender amount of lotion to ensure against rash. While he rested in the warm water, she rubbed his shoulders and arms, doing her best to brush her breasts against him to please him further.

When he was ready, she gently toweled every inch of him dry and aided in getting him dressed for the day. As she finished the task with his shoes, she remained kneeling before him, for the first time in the day not sure what to do next. Then, suddenly, it came to her, and stood up walked out, exaggerating her walk so as to provide the most amount of show for her Master with her God given assets.

zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers