Master Controller Act 07: Accommodation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found the "pet" in her kennel, and recognized the former head of Division 4. She made sure to take her outside and let her do her business, then got her more dog food and water. She loved her new life, and new that she would always love it, and always love him.

Chapter 14 – Investigating

Kristi and Jocelyn arrived with none too much fuss. The plane landed in a nearby city, and they traveled by bus to Easton. During the ride, they were provided with water bottles, distilled and bottled from local plants, and drank them. The water was remarkably delicious, and they asked for a few extra. The attendant was only too happy to provide them.

As they arrived, they remarked on the quality of living the Eastonians had. Statistically, crime had gone down significantly with the newly appointed Sheriff Clarissa, and the employment rate had risen to very nearly 100% since the opening of Crystal's factories. Though the factories were located in Weston, so that would be their first stop.

As they left the bus terminal, a man pulled out his phone and made a call, letting Crystal know of the new arrivals. Crystal in turned passed the information to Mark, who with a little effort was able to glean their true intentions in his Domain.

Mark smiled as he began to hatch plans for the government agents who would dare try and undermine what he had built, but he wanted to play it right. Pawns are one thing ... but he wanted the Queen.