Master Controller Act 10: Recreation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He submitted a few notes to varying departments, ever progressing the nature of his nanites, when he got the alert. They had been found.

Chapter 6 - Found Them

Tori, per the report, was a very prominent housewife. She had married a wealthy business owner, and enjoyed status and comfort in an exclusive neighborhood, as well as country club membership. All of her photos on social media, boasted the stylish and lavish lifestyle the rich, famous, and happy because of the riches and fame.

Lauren, had built her own multi-million dollar business in the ever expanding world of fashion. Using her smarts, her business acumen, her ferocity, and her own personal feminine wiles. She had ruled the conference room and created a very successful business venture.

Sierra, ever the rebel, was waiting tables at a no-name diner, in a no-name city. Her adventure into the world of rock had dealt a crushing blow when it denied her, and spit her out. Her band had long ago been disbanded, and she was out on her luck with no marketable talents, save to smile prettily and serve coffee.

Mark was sure they would readily accept the invitations to the exclusive Karmen concert that was to take place in Easton. When they arrived, they would be in for a very rude awakening.

Chapter 7 - Enjoy the Concert

Weeks later, the night of the concert was pending and the flights were booked. The ladies arrived in respective fashion, having enjoyed first class flights into Easton. They were all ushered to their expensive hotel suites, and after having settled in, they each went down to the hotel bar where they first ran into each other.

The startled realization that they all knew each other was quite a shock, and quickly they got over it to begin excitedly greeting one another with warm embraces. They quickly caught up, though Sierra had little to add, and began their drinking. It was all part of the package, and all part of Mark's plan.

The concert was amazing, with seats so close they could hear Karmen without the microphone. Karmen sang with such passion that the excitement of the crowd was palpable. She was beautiful and vivacious, and the crowd responded readily to her.

High on the show, they all went to the after party and kept drinking, Karmen included. The revelry was borderline hedonistic, and when the handsome men began to show the ladies attention many of their barriers were already broken down.

They all had a really good time, despite their individual marital commitments, and the private investigators were ready with cameras.

Karmen was a gorgeous Latin beauty and pop star icon. Her music was being sold internationally. Her hair, while originally black, was streaked with pink, blond and green, and her makeup was ever thickly caked on.

Her body was taut from obvious years of taking care of herself, and having to take stage in provocative garb under a microscope, she made sure she looked great, and she did.

Now however, she was in a drunken stupor at the hotel and loving it. The music was loud and saturating her body with rhythm and writhing. She knew she was drawing stares and glares, and loved that more.

When her body began to move toward the back, however, she was confused. She didn't know where she was going, but wasn't lucid enough to think anything of it. She continued through the back exit, into a service hallway. Following the hall she ended up at a service elevator and walked in. As the elevators shut there was only darkness.

When she came too, she realized she wasn't in the club, then she realized she wasn't suffering a hangover like she should. Then she realized she was in a strange bedroom, on a strange bed.

"Good, you're awake."

She didn't recognize the voice of the strange man, and hearing a male voice put her on edge. She tried to sit up and scoot away, that's when she saw the bindings. They held her hands apart and her feet, and she quickly realized the horrible situation she was in.

Immediately, she began to struggle and pull on the bindings, trying with all her might to break free, but it was useless. Her muscular physique was only for show and did nothing to aid in her escape.

He enjoyed watching her struggle, the feeling of over taking her, the feeling of domination.

She was only wearing a very short sparkly black dress, and combat boots that came just under her knees. She also had a cropped jacked that barely came to under her bra strap in back. Her beautiful rainbow hair was long and fell to the small of her back, and had been tactfully tamed into a very high rise pony tail.

He stalked his prey, drawing closer and closer. Meanwhile, she continued to struggle, growing more and more fearful of what this man may do to her.

When he reached for her left hand, any number of horrific, sadistic and perverted situations occurred to her, however, what she didn't expect was for him to unbind her. The sudden freedom startled her, but she quickly recovered and moved to unbind the rest of her limbs. So, why couldn't she move her hand? She stared at it intently, and willed it with all her effort for the hand to move, but there it remained.

Slowly he moved down to her left foot, and unbound it as well, still she remained still, paralyzed in horror at what he might do to her.

As he crossed to the next foot, he stopped momentarily to admire the view up her skirt of her solid black bloomers she always wore. She wasn't so naïve to think that she would be able to hide everything from everyone, but if she gave the perverts a shade of hope at catching an eyeful they'd be more likely to pay exorbitant fees to come to her concerts. Now, however, she wished for all the world she could close her legs and deny the fat bastard the satisfaction of a sight.

Not seeming to pay attention to her discomfort or indignity, he meandered onwards towards her right leg and unbound it, ending finally at her right arm. She was now completely unbound. Now completely free to get up and leave. Yet there she lay.

He leaned on the bed, and reached out with one hand, tracing his fingers up and down her body. Between her breasts, down her belly, down her leg to the knee and back up to her chin, and then her shoulder blades, admiring his prize. Karmen stared at his face, barely able to move her neck an inch, breathing heavy and trying to plead with the man in her desperation. He stared back into her hopeless eyes.

Then he held his hand up to her face, bringing his fingertips together in a mimicry of a cobra and her face snapped towards them. As he moved his hand left her face followed towards his left, and as he moved right her face followed to his right.

He pulled his hand away, and her upper body arched upwards, forcing her to follow the fingers. He slowly pulled them back and she slinked off the bed following after. He swayed in a serpentine motion, and her body was forced to sway along in what was no doubt a provocative manner.

He pulled the hand upwards and back which forced her body against his. With a slight circular motion, she turned on the spot and pressed her back to his front, and that was when she felt the prominent bulge against her rear.

While his one hand held her in position, the other hand took the opportunity to experience his conquest in a new manner. His hands reached down her dress top and felt the pert breast beneath as well as the stiffly erected nub of her tiny nipple.

She was somewhat prepared for the harassment, but what she was definitely not prepared for was the pleasure. His minor touch sent shockwaves through her entire body that forced a sharp exhalation out that was impossible to misinterpret. She was enjoying it.

He craned down and began kissing her neck and shoulder blade, gently, slowly, up and down, as he extracted his hand from her dress. Gooseflesh erupted across every square inch of her body as he continued his machinations and his hands began to work their way further down, and down, and down.

He grabbed the lower hem of her skirt and pulled it up, until her over covered crotch was exposed to the air. She felt it, and, if possible, was turned on even more. He found the waistline of her bloomers, and pushed his fingers in, and down. Once contact was made between his digits and her lips, her inner star collapsed and went nova in her body. She screamed for what seemed like an eternity, and as terrifying as it was, she never wanted it to stop.

Mark was very impressed and amused by the reaction of the pop star. He wasn't sure how the programming would manifest, but she genuinely experienced a megaton orgasm simply by a touch. It was of course more than she could handle, and her limp body lay sprawled on the floor.

She awoke, now in a plain chair on a plain wooden stage. It was dark all around, save for the spotlight that focused in on her. She blinked several times to accustom her eyes, trying to figure out where she was. The memories then flooded back in and she remembered what caused her sudden lack of consciousness. She spasmed with a sudden fit of panic and tried to stand, but could not. Then the music started.

Her body immediately responded, rhythmically writhing in time with the beat in a most becoming fashion. She quickly realized the song was her own, one of her sexier numbers and one she received quite a bit of criticism from due to the sexual nature of the song. Her dancing, no surprise, was beyond burlesque, and she was sure she was displaying quite a bit of her wares to whatever perverted audience was out there, beyond the light.

The singing part came up and that's when her body went to the microphone she hadn't seen previously. Normally she would have left the exotic dancing to the professional dancers and joined in with the occasional choreographed step or two that would showcase her ability to dance, but not sacrifice integrity. However, now, she was forced to do all the seductive moves on stage and when she grabbed the microphone, it was definitely "suggestive".

The lights slowly brightened across the auditorium and there sat Mark in a single, stand-alone chair, enjoying his own private show. As the musical interlude began, she danced her way slowly over to him. She was disgusted with this man, having absolutely no attraction toward the fat, pudgy slob whatsoever, but for some unknown reason, she was frantically turned on.

She began singing again, only this time instead of singing passionately into a microphone she had found something else to grab and sing into. She knew the high note was coming, as her delicate hand stroked up and down the massive penis she was forced to take hold of, and she somehow knew what was about to transpire. She took a deep breath and took the full slab of meat deep in her mouth.

Her lips and tongue made passionate love to his cock, slathering every inch with her saliva. The song only had about 45 seconds left, and she slowly stood for the final crescendo. It was only then she realized she was not wearing underwear, making her previous dance exhibition that much more perverse. She straddled him and as she descended for the climax of the song she let gravity take her and felt the fullness reach deeper within than ever before. It was more than she was able to handle, more than her body could withstand. She shook and the sheer force of the orgasm caused such tremors in her core that it was enough to get Mark off too. Together, they erupted in climatic bliss.

Chapter 8 - Respect the Hierarchy

Flashback. We all know that college had been especially difficult on Mark, due to the horrible way he was treated by Rachel, Vanessa and their sorority sisters.

Unfortunately, it was one of the many instances of trauma inducing circumstances he had suffered. While in high school he was no less a social pariah. Though he was still skinny, a small blessing of youth. He had even grown his hair longer to better cover his face. Furthermore, he was painfully shy and absolutely inept in all things athletic. His parents had not invested anything in him, too busy with their own issues to consider the edification of their son.

He tried his best to remain invisible, keeping his head down, not participating in after school activities, and tried not to engage with anyone outside of his class. For the most part, it worked.

However, one fateful morning, as he was walking to class, he didn't mind enough his path to avoid bumping into Tori. He immediately tried to apologize, but the damage was done. He had touched her. He frantically mumbled additional apologies and quickly ran away.

It didn't matter whether he ran or not. He had committed the cardinal sin of making contact with her, and for that he would pay. Tori asked around and found out more of the hapless loser Mark was. Tearing him down would be easy, and fun.

Chapter 9 - Cheer Practice

Later that day, Tori had one of her entourage, Lauren, to entice the hapless boy into her trap. Lauren enjoyed making the meek, pathetic boy follow her like a stray pup, though she was genuinely disgusted at having to show anything akin to affection for the sorry excuse of a man.

They had all finished their classes for the day, and the gymnasium was completely empty as the team was out to an away game the cheerleaders did not have to attend. So as Lauren led Mark to the girl's locker room, Mark began to hesitate. However, he didn't know Sierra had snuck up behind him to shove him in.

The three girls pounced on him quickly, and were able to overpower him easily. He protested, loudly, but the solid brick walls absorbed his cries efficiently. He was alone.

They took off his clothes in very short order, ripping his faded Super Team stained t-shirt off and yanking his torn jeans and ratty underwear down easily. Upon realization of the minute member he had been cursed with, they let loose with uproarious laughter. Mark tried to hunker down to cover his shame, but they weren't having it.

Tori pulled on his ear and forced him up again. Though extremely short, only 5 feet, she commanded a fearsome presence. Cheer captain, and possibly the richest girl in school, she was also deadly beautiful, with long thick brunette hair, and large dark eyes. Her clothing was always in style, and expensive. Her entourage included Lauren, a tanned beauty with thick straight black hair who was also well off, and Sierra, a blond, edgy goddess who, while poor, brought danger and rebellion to the table. The three were considered the hottest girls in school, and the most dangerous.

Mark stood bare before Tori, shaking in humility and fear, not knowing what to expect. Tori let go with a menacing glare daring him to disobey, and stepped back a bit. That's when the first flash shone. He hadn't seen the camera at first, but there it was, large and expensive in Lauren's delicate hands.

Mark pleaded, "P-please, just let me go."

Tori responded, a wicked smile on her face, "Go? Go where? Judging by what's between your legs, you belong in here."

Lauren followed, "You're outfit didn't match at all. We're going to give you a makeover. You should be thanking us."

Sierra drew near, fists clenched, "You're not sounding very grateful!"

Mark flinched in terror, and stuttered out a, "Th-thank y-you."

"We'll have to work on that, but for now put these on," and Tori tossed him a sack filled with clothes of some sort.

Mark reached shakily for the bag and peered into its depths. What he saw drained the color from his face, and he broke out into cold sweats.

"Is there a problem?" Tori asked sweetly.

"Th-these are g-girls clothes ..." Mark whimpered.

Apparently, this did not dignify "problem" status for the girls, and their moods began to sour. Mark was petrified in place, paralyzed by the onslaught.

"Put them on NOW or we'll drag you down the halls and let the whole school see your baby penis! Don't make me ask again." The last statement Tori made pointedly, and Mark, tearing up, once more reached for the bag.

The cheerleader uniform was a smaller size, the halter top was shortened to show midriff, and the skirt was shortened as well, it was also not the school colors, but bright pink and white mix. Unfortunately, the uniform fit him rather well, due to his slim stature, and under the uniform was a pair of bright, pink, cotton panties. Mark put them on as well. Finally, he pulled on the white socks with pink design on them, and the white tennis shoes, with pink shoelaces.

Tori cooed, "Aww! You look so CUTE! Now, turn around."

He did, turning slowly as they admired their conquest. He was now blushing bright red, as they laughed at his disgrace.

Lauren chimed in, "I don't know Tori. Something's missing ..."

Then she jumped in excitement and grabbed another bag next to her. Mark was forced to sit down on the bench in the locker room, his skirt not long enough to hide his embarrassing panties, and Lauren began pulling forcefully on his hair. Unfortunately, there was plenty for her to pull into two ridiculous pig tails on the side of his head that stood straight up, and affix very large, glittery, pink and white bows to them. Heavy handed makeup was also applied to his face, with bright pink lipstick, heavy mascara, and dark blue eye shadow mixed with glitter to his eyes.

She then took his left hand, held it out, and had him grasp the handle of a pink and white pom-pom. Once he gripped it, she took duct tape and wrapped it around the handle, forcing him to hold on. She repeated this on his right.

He was now completely trapped. Wearing a skimpy cheerleading outfit, with girly underwear, donned with large, girly bows and now couldn't even use his fingers or hands since they had been attached to pom-poms. He saw no end in sight, and didn't know how it could get worse.

"Perfect! Now it's time to show us what you got." Lauren declared with glee.

Mark was lost, and his expression showed it. What did they expect of him?

"Fucking CHEER you idiot!" Sierra scolded him.

But Mark didn't know how, what was he supposed to say, what was he supposed to do. He held his hands wide, as if to convey the message that he didn't know what to do. That really pissed them off.

"Are you fucking retarded?!" Sierra scolded, "Maybe what you need is some motivation."

She walked over to him, pulled on his ear, sat on the bench, and bent him over her lap. Mark struggled, but she was too strong for him.

The girls laughed as his short skirt rode up his pink, cotton, covered ass. Sierra grabbed the material and pulled it forcefully up into a painful wedgie. He cried piteously, but was no match. Suddenly, there was a loud CLAP in the locker room, and a bright pinch of pain exploded from Mark's ass to his brain. Then another one, and another, and another.

Five more smacks later, and he was allowed up again. Crying, and trying to nurse his blistering rear end with pom-pom encased hands.

"Now, let's try that again," Tori said delightfully.

Mark stood on shaking legs, but mustered enough to clap his pom-poms together, and kick to the side. It was a pathetic display, and he knew it, and what's worse is they knew it too.

Tori, through gritted teeth and a fake smile, uttered, "Why don't you try that again?"

Sierra took a step forward.

Mark reached deep into his memories of previous pep rallies and tried to remember any of the routines. He thought he remembered one, and tried his best.

"Ready! Okay!" he clapped his pom-poms together, and tried to step side to side, bouncing up and down. The movement shook the bows on his head, and showed more material of the underwear. "Be Aggressive! B! E! Aggressive!" and finished with his hands in the air, and feet shoulder width apart.

The girls laughed so hard that it was starting to hurt. It took all of Lauren's will power to stay upright and record the entire presentation.

Once Tori again regained her composure, she shook her head and said, "No, no, no. That was the most pitiful attempt I've ever seen. I'm sure you can do much better than that."