Master Controller Act 10: Recreation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She never smiled. How is she supposed to 'cheer' us up, if she isn't smiling?" Lauren suggested.

"That's true! Okay, ummm, Marcia, smile for us."

Being called "Marcia" stung, but that was par for the course it seemed. He mustered the miniscule amount of strength he had, and stretched his lips into a smile. The girls doubled over again in laughter, his lipstick making the view that much more ridiculous.

This torment went on for almost an hour, during which were more cheers, and more spankings for failing. Then they left, taking his regular clothes with him. It took him almost another hour to remove the duct tape from his hands. He checked the locker room for ANY towels or male clothes, but found nothing. He steeled himself, and peeked out the door. The gymnasium was dark and deathly silent, so he quickly sprinted to the men's locker room, and was relieved to find it empty. Unfortunately, it was just as empty of clothes as the girl's locker room.

Defeated, he reached for the door and began hyperventilating as he snuck through the gymnasium, and out the side exit. Normally it took him about fifteen minutes to get home, but this time it took him almost an hour as he snuck from bush to bush and tree to tree, avoiding late night walkers and other pedestrians.

The next day, Lauren gave him a pack of thongs, and a butt plug, and told him to wear a new thong each day, then stood there staring. He quickly realized she was waiting for him to go into the restroom and change. Upon exiting, she held out her hand, waiting for him to hand over his male underwear. He had to go back into the bathroom. When he came out and gave her the garment, she disgustingly threw them away in the school trash can.

Unfortunately, the thong panties they were very high wasted, and peaked high past his pants waste band. He had to be very careful to tuck his shirt in, and not bend over too far, lest expose his shame. Though the girls would often lift his shirt, and pat his butt, to ensure his torture continued.

A few days later, Tori "invited" him to her home with the girls. He arrived and was immediately forced into a skimpy, string bikini that he was forced to prance around in, and swim in. They even made him slowly climb the ladder out of the pool, the way sexy actresses would in the movies.

Later that night he was forced into sexy sleepwear and made to spend the night, sleeping on the floor. They made him go through a girly routine, and even shaved his body hair. Loving the sight they beheld, they made him face a full length mirror and play with his tiny penis. He cried that night.

Another time, the girls took him out and dressed him into a pretty, sparkling, short, yellow, cocktail dress. Makeup was slathered on his face in whorish fashion on his face. Then they took him out to a dance club, and laughed raucously at the male attention he would garner. He was forced to make out aggressively with another man. The girls, of course, got more pictures. Even when the man realized "Marcia's" actual gender and the man let lose a slurry of hateful speech. Mark had reached a new low.

It would always be a dark memory that would later mold Mark into the tyrant he is today.

Chapter 10 - Let the Games Begin

Back in the present day.

The girls had been invited to the first ever Basketball Game between the three towns. Tonight Weston would play against Easton. The stadium had been built up in a miraculous couple of weeks. All in all, it was a structural marvel and the locals were very excited.

Tori came dressed to the nines in a maxi-dress, showcasing elegance and snobbery. Lauren came wearing a designer business pants suit that probably cost as much as the stadium itself. Sierra, however, had only a blouse and jeans as her finest garb.

A horn sounded, and the players ran onto the stadium floor to much cheering and excitement from the crowds. Sierra was somewhat getting into it, but Lauren and Tori were annoyed by the noises and raucous behavior. Suddenly, a quiet fell and out walked a man. Tori was not impressed with this plain looking, overweight man, and Lauren thought it odd that such a disappointment would have such well-tailored clothing.

"Thank you everyone for coming today to the first ever Tri-Town Basketball Tournament!" The crowd erupted with more shouts. After another moment, "We have a great game ahead guys between Weston and Easton so without further ado ..."

The horn sounded, the man left the stadium, and the game was underway. All three of the girls couldn't help but feel that the man was oddly familiar, but soon pushed it from their individual thoughts.

Weston was winning and then the horn sounded for half-time. The cheerleaders came out, and the girls were shocked at the scandalous nature of their uniforms. However, before the routine began, the same ugly man came back out.

"Ladies, I'm sorry to say that you can't begin your dancing," The cheerleaders looked crest-fallen. "Because ... your troop is incomplete!!"

Suddenly a blinding light shone on the girls and they felt a dozen hands pulling on them from every direction. Before they could process what was happening they were out in the middle of the stadium floor held in place.

"Oh, but I'm afraid you can't perform like that, right?!" he directed the question to the crowd, and they all shouted a resounding "NO!"

That's when the cheerleaders began to tear the clothing off of the three. With so many, acting as one, the girls were unable to stop them, though they tried, and they were soon naked, on stage, in front of everyone, and on the large TV above them. They fought and yelled, but for naught. The new uniforms came out, and if they thought the other cheerleaders were dressed provocatively, they were in for a rude awakening.

The "skirt" was little more than a bright red wrap around their hips that barely descended to their crotch, though with every step they took their tiny G-string that barely covered the lips and little more, were made evident to all. Their tops were halter top style with a large oval opening presenting the majority of their breasts for the spectators to behold, and hemmed just under. While most bathing suits covered a good deal more skin, these outfits were plastered to the girls' bodies, and would not soon be removed.

The music started. Tori the first to react, built up an angry face and made an attempt to attack Mark, and suddenly the girls found their bodies writhing in tune with the music. The degrading acts they were performing for all, still on the big screen TV above, could only be found in the most lude and seediest of strip joints that catered to the lowest form of scum. Yet here they were, presenting their bodies in a heated display of sex and lust.

At one point, the routine demanded for the three girls to stoop low and shake their tits at the gawking crowd, and it was, of course, very well received. At another time, they turned about and began twerking vehemently at the crowd, as if their asses would somehow elevate the crowd to a new level of excitement. It worked. Their skirts quickly rose to bare their entire backside, presenting everything that was incompetently covered by the "under garment".

However, the final blow to their dignity was when the supporting cheerleaders formed a step with their hands, and each girl jumped and was hoisted into the air, where they promptly spread their legs wide and fell into the awaiting arms below. A perfect landing, but unfortunately for them, the landing included a cheerleader assigned to each leg, and two more to each arm, with the sole intent of keeping them spread. Suddenly the girls had control of their bodies, but were still helpless. With the aid of the large television above, everyone had a clear view of their pussies attempting to swallow their negligent amount of underwear whole as they writhed vehemently in their bonds.

The horn sounded again, and they were immediately carried toward the men's locker room on a wave of loyal cheerleaders. Once inside, though the door seemed normal, none of them were able to open it. They were trapped.

Chapter 11 - Kelli of the NRS

Kelli landed late that night, and caught the first cab to the hotel. She checked in and began the search for a temporary apartment. It didn't take long. Her orders were very specific. Get to the town, infiltrate the community, and begin investigating the dubious nature of the economic boom. She already had a fair idea of how, having done her research, but for now she was hungry. She went down to the local diner and began to meet the local folk.

The waiter was surprisingly handsome, and it distracted her somewhat. He brought her a glass of water and later her food. She finished three entire glasses of water in her sitting, then paid, caught a fleeting glance of the waiter and left. She wasn't sure why, but was feeling surprisingly chipper. She was going to enjoy her mission.

Of course, she had no way to know that Jocelyn had tipped off Mark and Crystal to the would-be spy, and everything had been planned for her arrival.

Chapter 12 - Half-Time

The game was progressing, and Weston seemed to be gaining the upper hand. There were 15 minutes left on the clock, and Mark decided now would be as good a time as any to check in on the girls.

As he gripped the door and opened it, the girls inside jumped up and tried to rush the opening. However, as they got within five feet they suddenly stopped, unable to proceed further. With a slight smirk, Mark casually stepped in and closed the door.

Tori went first, "What the FUCK is going on?!"

"That's actually a very interesting story." Mark intoned.

"We don't give a fuck about your story. Let us go right now!" Sierra yelled back.

Mark sighed, he didn't really have time for all this. So he clapped his hands. In perfect sync, all three of them stopped clapped their hands and brought their feet together, then they placed their fists on their hips and spread their feet shoulder width apart, the whole while with wide manic grins, and there they remained.

"That's better. Now, it's clear to me that none of you know why I brought you here today. I have to admit, while not surprising, I am a little hurt that none of you remember me."

He approached Sierra, admiring her tattoos now evident on her midsection, what with the stark lack of clothing.

"I mean I thought at the very least the setting would have jogged your memory, but it would seem not."

He lifted Sierra's skirt to admire the rest of the tattoo, as well as her toned, petite ass. He gripped it, and it was still firm after all those years of rocking and drugs.

Then he moved to Lauren.

"You see, for me, it was quite the traumatic experience, and it molded me in many ways. It was damn near impossible to recover from it, and I almost didn't. My self-esteem took an extreme plummet and I let others treat me like shit, too."

He pulled up Lauren's skirt from behind, and considered, not bad. He stepped around to her front and admired her bust reaching out and feeling the softness of her B-cup breasts, though there wasn't much to admire, and he pulled up the front of the skirt and pulled out her G-string a bit. The neatly trimmed pussy that greeted him was quite the welcome sight, and he reached down and began to gently finger the welcoming lips.

With little choice, she continued smiling in cheer position, but her breathing did change, and desperation could be seen in her eyes.

"But, in some ways, I should thank you. Because your actions were part of the catalyst to what would grant me the empire I now rule. It pushed me to find a way to rise above it all. All because you bitches ..."

He finished his manipulations of Lauren, and moved over to Tori. Fortune looked good on her. Her skin was smooth and tight, and her breasts were obviously augmented. On her small frame they looked huge. He reached up and began massaging them over her top.

"... took the smallest slight, and overreacted. You forced me to do the most humiliating acts, and you laughed."

Mark's expression turned dark at this statement, and he turned away from the girls. It was at that moment Lauren and Sierra realized who he was. Putting together what he was able to force them to do, and considering what they had done to him, they began to tremble at the prospect of what else he might do, still frozen in position. Tori, however, still didn't get it.

As Mark turned to make eye contact, he immediately saw the recognition in the eyes of Sierra and Lauren, as well as the fear. However, seeing that Tori still didn't get it brought on a new level of rage deep within him.

"Tori, the fact that you still haven't figured it out is very disappointing. Maybe you need some 'motivation'."

He sat on the opposite bench and beckoned her over. She bounced over, turned, and bent over his lap, manic smile still plastered on. Lifting the skirt, he was pleased to see a full, bubble butt eating the G-string with which she had been clad. Then he smacked it. Seeing the way that it jiggled, and then reddened, started to turn him on. So he smacked her again, and again, and again. A sharp squeak could be heard from her, but not allowed to change expression it was all she could do.

Her ass was a lovely shade of crimson now, and looking over, she still had the same cheerleader smile on her face. He stood her up, and tried again. Looking at her expression, he could now see the recognition he had been hoping for. He also saw the fear and pain. Good.

"Well, ladies, the game should be over soon, at which point the winning team will be sent in, and get to enjoy the bounty of their victory. Please be sure to give them a good time."

As the final horn sounded, Mark walked out of the locker room leaving the three still in official cheer stance.

Chapter 13 - To the Winners, the Spoils

The dozen Weston players were directed to the locker room after their victory. They were feeling like kings and were ready to unwind. So when they came in and saw the three smiling cheerleaders wearing highly suggestive cheer uniforms ...

The girls knew who the MVP player was without any one saying a word, and moved in on him. They pressed up closely and began to whisper sweet nothings in his ear. A second later, the rest of the cheerleaders came in and took care of the rest of the team. It was a long sweet night for everyone. Except the three.

Future games had already been scheduled. Weekly matches between the towns. Of course, each game would have their cheerleaders dancing to encourage the players. Whenever the game was decided, and a victor was named, the cheerleaders would be assigned to players as consolation prizes. Rachel and Vanessa would also join the ranks as cheerleaders, and "prizes". The MVP got first pick, and the stats would decide who chose next.

To maintain their physiques, as well as their enhancements, they would be obligated to attend the Special Gym daily, along with Rachel and Vanessa doing many of the same exercises. Mark would also invite them to the Mansion for "private dances" in which He was the MVP and got to enjoy their skills. On those occasions he would allow them to speak as they please and conquer them while they protested, just as they had with him.

Chapter 14 - A Villain Arises

It was inevitable, super-powered justice cannot exist without super-powered injustice in some form, or another. So when the hostage crisis was announced, the Super Team was called to arms. However, it was not a normal situation.

Titan and Maxima arrived on the scene, a ten-story building that housed several law offices, architectural firms, and similar offices of varying degrees of professionalism.

It was on the tenth floor that the police were able to spy several everday working individuals standing along the double paned glass. They all had looks of trepidation, but what was truly disconcerting was the fact that they blocked any line of sight to the hostage takers within.

So when the heroes arrived, and got brought up to speed, Ultima wanting to air on the side of caution and have Maxima come in to scan the hostages and get a full idea of what is exactly going on, but Titan had other ideas. Propelling himself away with such force that he cracked the cement beneath him, he flew high in the air, and dove down at breaching speed. He tore through the roof and landed on the tenth floor in the midst of the hostages. That's when the explosion happened.

The anti-matter explosion blew out of the center where Titan landed and shattered the windows all around. The hostages were all killed either by the force of the explosion, the fall from the tenth floor, or the heavy glass that tore up their bodies.

Titan's body was actually tested to its limit, both by the blast itself, and then from having a building collapse within itself and over him. He would of course recover, quickly.

Maxima again, did not stay for interviews.

The Demolisher watched on in horny fascination. He was stroking his sizeable cock as he watched the bodies get blown out of the building and plummet to their deaths. Though he was annoyed that Titan survived, he would have another opportunity to have his fun.

Chapter 15 - Protect and Serve

Sheriff Carissa drove her squad car to the destination. She hadn't had the office long, but since the changes had started going through Tri-Town many had started reaching their full potential. Carissa included. Before, she had simply been a mousy admin for the original sheriff, Sheriff Bob.

Sheriff Bob was a chauvinistic, sadistic and narcissistic asshole who used his office to impose control over others, especially women. One woman came in crying she had been sexually harassed in a taxi cab by the driver who wanted to cop several feels on top of the fare. The Sheriff basically accused her of being a slut for not having a husband and for going out by herself, instead of keeping a house for a husband she was supposed to have.

Another woman actually was caught shoplifting, and was brought in for processing. Sheriff Bob made sure to do the strip search himself to ensure the job was done "thoroughly", though quite unnecessarily. Then after an extremely deep treasure hunt, he somehow "discovered" a small bag of illegal narcotics. Now that she was on the line for a felony she needed to make a deal. Needless to say Sheriff Bob got out ahead. Situations like these happened a lot, and the police station was an incredibly hostile work environment for women, until the "Event".

No one knows why he did it, but something came over Sheriff Bob, causing him to walk into the holding cell where they were currently holding Big Mikey. Big Mikey was the Weston bruiser, large and tough and known for the fights he started that people did not walk away from. He was also known for his hard time he had served which had changed him and instilled in him a strong bias against law enforcement.

So when Sheriff Bob, a man Big Mikey deeply hated, walked into the cell and closed it behind him, not wearing anything below his waist not even socks or shoes, Big Mikey was understandably confused. He was even more confused when Sheriff Bob then took the handcuffs he had been palming and cuffed one wrist, reached for the bar, coiled the chain out and then back in to then cuff his other wrist. Now completely bound to the cell wall he was completely at the mercy of Big Mikey, and Big Mikey was not one to deny himself.

Unfortunately for Sheriff Bob, he was not called "Big" Mikey simply because he was tall. Poor Sheriff Bob couldn't walk right for a week, and his jaw would hurt for weeks to come. Furthermore, for putting himself in that position Sheriff Bob was now just Bob. The mantel then transferred to his most abused victim in the office, Carissa.

Currently, Carissa was advised that she should investigate a couple of women who might be soliciting steroids and other enhancement drugs. So when she arrived at the door of Rachel and Vanessa's small studio apartment she took them outside into the central courtyard. Rachel and Vanessa tried in vain to prove their innocence, but it all fell on deaf ears.