Master Controller Act 11: Alteration

Story Info
Mark offers a new service, and fixes the coffee house.
14k words
4.66
13.8k
16
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers

Master Controller Act 11 - Domestication

*Disclaimer. The full story will include a variety of fetishes mostly including mind control and non-consent, but also including enslavement, feminization, diaper punishment, cross dressing and gender bending. If any of this is not your thing, I ask that you keep going.

* This story, specifically, will cover gender bender, age regression, feminization, as well as brain washing, lesbianism, body control, and humiliation. As always, comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Chapter 1 - How's the Mansion

Mark now felt completely at home in his mansion. He had his enormous bedroom with all the accoutrements that a womanizing playboy could dream of, and underground he had his lab and real play house, where the true fun was to be had.

Crystal technically had her own room and office, though she was much more likely to be found in the bed of her Master, since she needed her nightly itch scratched. Still, with all the projects her Master had entrusted her with, having her own workspace, where her boy-toy Phillip could please her, was nice. Much of the time, Phillip was prostrate before his Mistress, lavishing at her honey pot. Though a normal man's tongue and jaw would have given up long ago, his mindless implements kept going.

Janet, too, had her own area in the mansion. A veritable home in and of itself. It had its own kitchen area, bathroom and two bedrooms, for her and Jade, plus an office to work from. It also had its own personal driveway, and sitting area. Karen, of course, slept in the crib within Jade's room, played in the sitting area, where the childlike play pen was affixed, and ate in her high chair in the kitchen. For all practical reasons, it was its own house, simply attached to the side of the mansion.

The servants' quarters were on the opposite end, though Mark was not above visiting, and often Janet would summon a maid or two to pass the night. Even though Mary was technically no longer staffed as head maid, now the illustrious Dean of Norton U, she still visited regularly and slept in her assigned location on occasion. She enjoyed it, and enjoyed being near Him and serving Him. Often, when the Need grew too strong, she would return to the mansion, don her old maid's uniform, and visit her Master in his office or lab. He knew the treasure she sought, and never denied her.

However, the rest of the maids often had to share bunks, and they were given a strict dress code as to what they were allowed to wear to bed. Teddies, short satin nighties, or simply lingerie. Mark didn't want them covering up. If Mark was looking for a show he would turn up their intimacy and enjoy several beautiful women, all in skimpy outfits, enjoying each other in the comfort of their own beds.

Then the following morning they would all bathe together in beautiful display for Mark to enjoy. The cameras were positioned for maximum coverage, and entertainment.

This, too, was where Janet would go to have a good time, if she were feeling lazy. All the staff knew that they were obligated to do as the Lady Janet commanded. Furthermore, part of their responsibilities was the babysitting and upkeep of Little Jade and Baby Karen.

Though Jade would be the one most often to take care of Baby Karen and keep her busy throughout the day, the maids would take care of changing her diaper and bathing her. They would also play baby games with her and feed her baby food if Jade could not. Baby Karen was naturally programmed to be inept at simply receiving food in her mouth, and would often have a mess that required cleaning. The maids would also accompany Jade on her walks to the park with Baby Karen. This, of course, would be a new low for Karen who was forced to be seen by the public.

Finally, Jenny was still the house pet. Maids did their best to keep her occupied and make sure she had regular breaks throughout the day. Because if they didn't, then they would be responsible to clean up the mess. While Jenny's mind was slowly slipping, she was still coherent enough to know when nature was about to call she still tried to open the door herself, but unable to use her hands as a normal human sometimes she couldn't hold it long enough to keep from letting loose inside. The shame caused her canine programming to make her run into a corner and hide in shame. The maids were often unmerciful.

They would take her to the park as well, and a maid was always responsible for removing her dog-tail shaped butt plug to allow her to do her business. It would always gross her out when she was forced to play fetch with a stick that would fall to the ground and be covered in dirt and grass, and she was forced to run after it, on all fours, still pierced and chained, and pick it up with her mouth. Often people would recognize her and come up to "pet her", and they wouldn't stop until she howled in climatic eruption.

Life in the mansion, while raucous and lewd, was stable.

Chapter 2 - House Party

Mark had settled in, and much of his research had progressed perfectly. He was ready. He announced a party at his mansion, extremely exclusive, and sent out the invitations. About 50 people would be coming, all expenses paid. None refused, as none could. The mansion was prepared, food and entertainment. The entertainment would begin calm and appropriate, but would more than likely devolve throughout the night.

The maids were to be the catering staff, along with extra staff from the university, and they all wore black bikinis with a tiny white ruffles along the sides, and tasteful white lace on the cups of the bras along with pretty thigh-high nylons with white lace trim ending in black stiletto heels, and black and white lace cufflinks, finished with their black and white maid's tiara. Men also attended and wore small black, bikini bottoms along with black and white lace cufflinks, plus black bowties, akin to the Chippendale dancers. Though Jessica and Mary had long since taken pride in their slutty outfits, the rest of the staff were thoroughly humiliated in them. However, for some reason, they felt that they needed the job and could do nothing to jeopardize their employment. For now, they would traipse about as sexual objects, available for the guests' pleasure in whatever form that may take.

So as the guests began to arrive the maids were perfect ladies, ushering them in, and the men perfect gentleman, and presenting quite a view. As the perfect servants, they offered refreshments and food to all who came in. They were also commanded to serendipitously rub against the guests to "put them in the mood". The wide variety of people was an interesting array. There were many males, most of whom were overweight, or lanky, and not what any would consider handsome. As the staff neared them, they would all lower their gazes and mumble drink orders, or that they were okay. The staff would put forth extra effort to put them at ease and encourage their confidence.

Some women did also attend, but they were an assortment of odd ones, not "pretty" by the common use of the word. They seemed to have no issue enjoying the sight presented by the staff, though many seemed equally abashed at interacting.

Though normally the mansion staffed no more than 10 at one time, today their seemed to be about 5 dozen, or so hosting the event. More than enough to manage the guests. Unfortunately, though, the men were not use to so many beautiful women showing them such attention with genuine smiles. Mary began to direct the staff to be a bit more "attentive", and so the maids amped up the flirting with their guests. It was well received.

Chapter 3 -- Cheer Camp

Sierra was the first to wake up. The tiny dorm room was not conducive to a "good night's rest". As she stood, her muscles were cramped, her jaw sore, and her bones ached after last night's rigors. She had been assigned to Michael and Dustin, who were ranked third and fourth on the team, while Tori was chosen by the MVP, Aaron, and Lauren by the second, Jordan.

Sierra tried to find her clothes, lest she need to leave the players room completely naked, as she tried her best to ignore the compulsion to quickly leave the room. Luckily, she was able to find the ridiculous excuse of a cheerleader uniform, and quickly pulled it on before feeling the final pull forcing her out the door. Sadly, she wasn't able to find her bra or panties, so the skirt and top would need to suffice. Were anyone to stare at her, they would have no issue spotting her bare mons beneath the hem of the sorely lacking skirt, and if she wasn't careful, her bare breasts would be easily viewed should they slip beneath the slick fabric of her top as she bounced out.

As she left the dorm and exited into the hallway, she saw her cheer-sisters exit as well from their respective rooms. Sadly, it looked like Lauren was not able to get her top on in time, and her augmented breasts were bared to the stale, morning, hallway air, bouncing and swaying freely with every exaggerated bouncy step she took, which also caused her high-bound ponytail to swing to and fro. They all three began the long humiliating trek across campus grounds, leaving the dorm building, walking outside for several paces, only to enter the Activities building which housed, among other things, the workout gym.

The Gym was fairly large, with several style exercise machines, each targeted for varying parts of the human body. They walked past the regular cardio machines, as well as the weight training equipment, and came to the girl's locker rooms. All the lockers were on one wall, the west side, and the showers were past, on the same western wall. Across from the lockers and showers, the eastern wall, were a long array of see through glass, not even one-sided for the illusion of privacy, or dignity. There were a few passers-by who, upon noticing the three beautiful women, stopped to enjoy the show.

Lauren approached her locker, but before she could do anything, both of her hands planted themselves firmly on the locker wall, and her back arched sharply jutting her bare ass out for all to see. Sierra drew near to her cheer-sister and reached around her delicate waist unlatching the skirt and pulling it down her long, toned legs. Sierra was unable to help herself, and left a trail of gentle kisses from her right buttock all the way down her leg as the skirt hit the floor.

To the side of the display, Tori began a slow rhythmic dance and reached for the material of her top, lifting it slowly and letting her expensive breasts slowly spill out from beneath and into the open. Then reached the waistband of her skirt and, while gyrating her hips, did a slow turnabout while pushing the skirt down. Once the skirt had cleared the cheeks, she bent at the hip and pushed the skirt down all the way to the ground. Using the wall as balance, she stepped out of the skirt, while still bent over, and spread her legs wide so all could see her glory. Then, and only then did she straighten up again.

Once Lauren and Tori had been shed of their clothes, it was Sierra's turn. Lauren was taller so she went high, and grabbed around Sierra's chest, making a show of feeling her tits before finally finding the bottom of her top. Tori on the other hand slid her hands up Sierra's thighs, flipping the skirt up, before finally reaching for the button to release her skirt from her hips. With one hand on her belly and the other on her back, Tori slowly and sensuously pushed the skirt down, and cupped both her wet pussy and her ass in the same fluid motion. Sierra gasped at the stimulation.

While all this transpired, the other 12 girls of the cheer squad arrived, bound by the same schedule though not aware of the personality shift, and began the same exhibition. Within moments, a dozen fit, young, women's bodies were all intertwined in an orgy of lust, but it was not yet time for a finale.

They all put away their clothes and pulled out their leotards. Being on the cheer team, theirs were white with pink glitter, but still high waisted and thonged back. Each girl had to have a partner to prepare each other's pussies for the vaginal balls, first the partner would put the balls in her mouth one at a time, until they both had a thick coating of slick saliva, meanwhile the other hand reached into the leotard from below, and began to stroke the recipient until the heat made it obvious it was ready for insertion. The balls were carefully put in, one at a time, and the fabric was adjusted to ensure they stayed put.

While the three hated this treatment, and hated the shame of their voyeuristic exploits, the other twelve were programmed to love it. However, being on the cheer squad, the three would have to cry about it later, for now they were forced to maintain their large smiles and bounced out on the gym floor.

As they walked out, the air conditioning perked their nipples sharply under the thin stretchy material, and the vaginal balls rubbed the inner linings of their vaginal walls. They were powerless against the stimulus that caused such arousal as to be painful.

First, they were directed to stretching. There Rachel and Vanessa directed them to the elevated bars affixed on the wall. Rachel approached Tori, and Tori was painfully forced to stretch her leg high onto the bar that had been set at a higher level. Then Rachel pulled her torso so that Tori had to try and reach her right elevated toes, with her left hand, reaching over and stretching muscles Tori had not stretched in a long time. As this had happened many times before it did not hurt as much as the first time. Then she switched. These actions display taut, white spandex swallowed hungrily by wet, swollen lips beneath.

Vanessa could be seen helping Lauren, and other gym employees/volunteers were helping the rest.

Other exercises, included the girls sitting on the floor mats and reaching forward as far as they could, while keeping their heads up. This had the illustrious result of baring ample cleavage in front, and pert asses behind.

The cheer squad were set up on the treadmills. Rachel and Vanessa on two the treadmills in front. The three really hated this one. The machines were set on predetermined skill sets, speeds and levels. If for whatever reason a participant began to lag behind on the treadmill, the balls shoved up their cunts would release a sharp electrical jolt to encourage them to stay with the rest. Sierra was still reeling from the first experience and was not keen on repeating. The other girls hopped up and down in glee at the chance to run, programmed to love the life of young, fit, sexy cheerleaders, so they quickly took positions. The three were also forced to jump up and down, clapping their hands in over-enthusiastic glee in order to continue the façade that they were cheerleaders. This of course cause their ill-supported, over inflated breasts to bounce up and down, and their asses to jiggle openly, for all to see.

The treadmill session lasted 45 minutes, and it was brutal. The girls were all covered in sheens of sweat, that also dampened their breasts, and back, and unfortunately, the balls did their job and dampness was readily evident on their crotches as well. With the white leotards, there was nothing to hid their shaved pubis or their dark aereolas.

The girls were then directed to the free weights. They all had to bend over benches and arch their back. From any angle, it was impossible to miss their glistening derrieres, or heaving chests with the outfits they were forced to wear. There were also many leg exercises, forcing them further to jut out their asses and heave their breasts for all to see.

The next indignity was yoga. They still were not allowed to half-ass the exercises, but had to follow the steps as presented. They were bending forward as deep as possible, and spreading their legs as wide as they could, and arching their backs as deep as they could. By the time it was done, the three were sore beyond anything they thought they could cope with, and yet they knew it was still not over.

Their final indignity, or so they thought was spin class. Each girl approached the exercise bikes, and could immediately feel a twitching down below. As Lauren drew up to the bike, Rachel came up to her, and reached the bottom of her leotard, unzipping the fabric, and removed the vaginal balls by their string, slowly. First Rachel had to ask Lauren to open her mouth so she could get the reluctant cheerleader to accept the ball in her mouth, where she would then suck the juices off of the stainless steel ball. Repeat.

They were hung indiscreetly on the bars of the exercise bike, and Lauren was beckoned to rise. She grabbed the handle bars, and swung her leg high over the bike, so that her slick slit was positioned perfectly over the attached, 6 inch, dildo that disappeared within the seat of the bike. As Lauren felt the intruder fill her within, she was doubly humiliated by how much she loved the penetrative completeness within her. As her left foot pedaled down, the intruder receded, only to reappear deep within her warm, wet canals as her right foot pedaled down. With all of the attention she had been getting, she didn't last 4 miles before climaxing fiercely, soaking the seat in her juices. By the time her trek was complete, she came a total of four times.

As they finished their set, 30 minutes later, they're session was finally over. Rachel and the staff approached them and, opening still unzipped, reinserted the steel balls after they had been properly lubricated by the cheerleader's mouth into their quaking entrance. Now, however, covered in sweat, and other fluids, they needed to hit the showers. Further in the locker room were the showers. No curtains, no partitions to provide any modicum of privacy for these tramps, they all shed their workout clothes and moved to the showers. Each of the girls were eager and willing to aid each of the other girls reach every nook and cranny on their teammates bodies to ensure proper, and complete, hygiene. Of course the sensation of viscous body wash being rubbed around an areola by hand was not a sensation one simply dismissed, the girls thoroughly enjoyed their showers, as did the audience.

In one instance, Tori was leaning on the wall as one of the ditzy girls finger banged her to completion, and Tori let loose with a scream of pure ecstatic release. Meanwhile, not 3 feet away, Sierra had located the hose and was utilizing it to the same end, as another girl licked her neck and played with her pierced nipples. In the meantime, Lauren was fingering herself to an eruptive end, as she ate out another girl above.

Chapter 4 -- Nosy Little Spy

Kelli had settled in quite well. She had a cozy apartment in Easton, thanks to government assistance, and was working as a waitress at the same nearby diner. Initially she had intended to try for a higher level job in the community in an attempt to gain access to the financial records of a more prominent institution, possibly of Norton U or even of the Company.

Yet still, she felt a deep sense of satisfaction working at the Diner, and though she was not often the type to glam up the make-up, or leave the top buttons open to provide depth to her décolletage, or even to wear the skin tight leggings that lent a voluminous shaping of her legs and derriere. However, she found that the prettier she was, and the more she "presented", the greater her tips were, and the greater her tips, the higher her self-esteem. Normally, she wouldn't depend on such arbitrary notions to affect her personality, but it had genuinely started to change her.

It was the greatest surprise, but she was actually getting a great deal of self-satisfaction from the work. She was also horribly smitten by the waiter she worked with. Shawn. He was gangly, light complexion, and a hint of a femininity to his mannerisms. But yet, Kelli felt a strong attraction to him that bordered on obsession, and she felt herself acting more and more desperately to garner his attention.

zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers