Master Controller Act 11: Alteration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally, she would have scoffed at such airheaded attempts by a fellow woman to gain the slightest bit of attention from a man, but the raw lust she found herself having for him was beginning to grow into more than she could account for. She often found excuses to be near him, laugh at his lame jokes, and even touch him in any way that she could.

It wasn't until several days later that he finally acquiesced. After a long shift, she was ready to head home and soak in a very warm bath, but she was also conflicted as Shawn volunteered to help her close. So they worked together and finished the work in half the time, then praised each other on their efficiency. When suddenly the realization occurred to them that they were completely alone.

She jumped him with reckless abandon and immediately tried to inhale his face. He, in turn, tried to disappear both of their clothing as they proved to be quite the annoyance. Within seconds the two of them were on the floor in the midst of the act. She was bouncing on him with such passion that a time or two he feared she'd break it, but too caught up in what was happening to stop it. Within minutes they came together, hard.

Several days later, her final report was submitted while still naked in post-coital glow, after she and Shawn had decided to move in together. "NO ISSUES WITH ACCOUNTING. NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY HERE IN TRI-TOWN AREA." This was followed by a very brief letter of resignation. Then, she went back to bed with her new partner.

Chapter 5 -- The Offer

Everyone was finally starting to ease up, and the tension had fully dissipated. When they all heard the familiar tinging noise of silverware clanging against expensive crystal.

At a raised dais was a rather unappealing figure in a very expensive suit. To one side was a gorgeous woman, with her hair delicately done up, and a dress that must have been sewn on her, judging by how tightly it hugged her glorious curves. To the other side, was a tall Amazonian woman of striking beauty, clad in a cliché French maid's outfit that amplified her beauty ten-fold.

"Thank you everyone for joining us here this night. I hope you all have been looked after satisfactorily."

There was a wave of nods in the affirmative from the crowd. During this time, the servants formed two lines against both walls looking upon the guests, and arching their backs to present their wares further.

"Glad to hear it. Well, I'd like to go ahead and tell you the reason you've been invited here tonight. You see, everyone who is here today is because you expressed interest in changing your lives, or expressed a dislike for the lives you were living now."

While this open statement might have made them a little uncomfortable, they all soon realized what each of them had in common. With a little more confidence they all shook their heads in the affirmative.

"Well, today, I'm going to give you all a chance to finally experience the change you've all wanted!"

This statement confused the patrons. What did he mean? Their desires were outlandish to say the least, and for some, down right impossible. What was he playing at?

"If you truly want change. If you truly want to realize your heart's desire. Please, follow the servant that is about to take you. I promise, you won't regret it."

At that, each guest was approached by a servant who extended their right hand to take theirs, and led through a side door. They were led in small groups to an elevator that descended deep into the ground. It opened to a modern hallway, and another servant ushered them out.

They were each led into a small room that had a plank for them to lay, and lean on. Their assigned servant then began to affix a series of sensors and electrodes to their heads before then pulling a metallic cage over their heads.

They didn't know it, but their own nanites from the drinks and food before were going to be working in tandem with the pod. Meanwhile, while his guests were escorted away, Mark went upstairs where his lovely pop star waited for another session. He enjoyed the slow domination of her, but soon she would be his, heart and mind.

Chapter 6 -- Lady Ivan

Ivan was always a timid guy. Short and stout with pudgy features. Though he did love his father, who was always a kind man, it was really his mother who held his heart. Years later, he pined for her and strove to be like her, kind, gentle and graceful. Unfortunately, that was too effeminate a stance to take and he was bullied mercilessly through school, and was looked down on as a man. He had begun to harbor a deep dislike for his gender and had found in chat rooms people of like mind. When he began talking to a stranger online about his feelings, it was a therapeutic release for him. Often, strangers online were skeevy perverts constantly trying to get another hole to plug for brief satisfaction. He was always too scared to follow through.

Today, however, he was having serious misgivings, and didn't even know why he hadn't left, but followed the beautiful woman all the way into this strange pod. There were a series of lights, an odd tingling sensation starting in his mind and moving over his entire body, and then he opened his eyes. When the pod opened he looked around, he wasn't in the same small room anymore, but this one with a small chiffonier pushed up against the wall. The beautiful lady was gone, and he was starting to panic. Then his assigned maid came in through the door.

She held her hands up in placating gesture, and said, "It's okay Sweetie, everything's fine. Take a moment to orient yourself."

Looking around, the room looked the same, save for a mirror on the wall and the chiffonier before him, but looking down was a shock. What he beheld was not his soft, overweight, stocky body in cargo shorts and nicest t-shirt he possessed, but now there was a slim, soft female body, garbed in a lovely dark floral dress that reached down to his (her?) knees. His hands were no longer short and stubby, but were tiny, delicate fingers, well-manicured, with shiny transparent nail polish that glistened beautifully in the light.

Looking down at the body, there was suddenly a wispy tumble of dark hair in his sightline. He reached up and felt a full head of long, brunette hair atop his head that tickled his neck, instead of the cheap buzz cut he had been forced to maintain for economic reasons.

Around her ... her? ... shoulders, was a black, knit sweater unbuttoned, and upon further inspection were small, pert breasts. She stood up, and found relative ease in moving with the new body, the flats probably helped, and stood to face the mirror on the wall. What faced her was beyond her wildest dreams. The face was homely, and pretty, in a girl next door kind who is an elementary teacher kind of pretty. She had a slightly tanned complexion, fuller cheeks and lips, and larger eyes. She was adorable.

What's more, she could FEEL herself. She could feel the fabric of the dress on her legs, and the brush of her hair on her neck. She reached up and felt a wave of sensation rush across her skin as her delicate fingers made contact with her breasts and her now erect nipples. Even the satin material of her panties hugging her ...

In a rush of energy, she reached down for the hem of the skirt, and unceremoniously yanked it up to her chest. What she saw took her breath away. She had the cutest, most petite crotch hugged lovingly by a beautiful pair of dark purple, satin, with a tiny black bow, her favorite color. She was so overcome with emotion that tears began to stream down her cheeks. She could even feel her heart beating faster in her small chest. The maid knelt down and embraced her around her shoulders, doting on her with calm and loving words of assurance. Ivan, no, Vivian had never been happier.

All of the rooms were experiencing the same revelations. Awkward women were waking up as handsome men, or beautiful women, introverted men were waking up as beautiful women, or beautiful men. Some were waking up with a much more drastic change.

Chapter 7 -- Baby James

James was taller, gawkier, and unfortunately had not been blessed with the best genes. His hair had started thinning in his twenties, and his lack of self-confidence had tail-spun him into the stereotypical life of the introvert. He was mildly obese, non-athletic, and his hygiene had left much to be desired.

The only truly wonderful memory he had, was as a four year old child, lying on his bed, and his beautiful mother leaning over and closing an over-night diaper around him due to his persistent incontinence. The engulfing feeling of padding around his waist and around his tiny penis combined with the tender loving care of his mother would leave a mark on his soul for the years to come.

As such, he had developed a strong fetish toward the padded underwear, and enjoyed frolicking about his home in them. Unfortunately, as was often the case, the loneliness was only blunted by his eccentricities. He enjoyed the feeling, but missed companionship.

While he was being put into the machine by the extremely buxom maid, he had grown erect, and she was well aware of his prominent, if not humble erection. The pod then closed, and he felt a full body tingle. When he next opened his eyes, the perspective was greatly skewed, it was as if all the furniture had suddenly grown to 5 times its size. He was about to step down and then realized everything had changed.

His arm and hands were now a fraction of their original size. His legs and feet the same. A soft layer of skin covered his body, completely hairless, and his excess weight had completely melted away. It was while admiring his thin shape that he looked further down and cheered in elation. A thick, baby blue diaper encased his pubic area, and distended his legs, bowing them to the sides. His slight frame was no match for the padding, and he wobbled off of the pad, and to the mirror on his right.

His complexion was similar, nearly thirty years were removed from his face, leaving a cherub-like child's face, cheeky, and full of wonder. His wispy hair fell in a cascade about his head. His T-shirt bore an illustrated version of the Power Team, and only covered the top inch of his thick diaper, that he now saw was decorated by stars and a moon.

The maid then stepped in, carrying in her hand a large teddy bear, and a soft blanket with a plush design of cute zoo animals. She easily lifted him up, and carried him to a flat table. Upon settling him she sat herself next to him, removed one of her breasts and offered it to the child, who immediately latched on and sucked to his content, until blissfully falling asleep.

About an hour later he came too with an odd sensation in his extremity. Years of conditioning caused a slight panic, but the maid cajoled him, patting his head, and rocking him gently. This had the added benefit of his face getting pressed into her soft, fleshy mounds. His temperament now at ease, he felt a warmness spread throughout his crotch, and he felt the padding absorb and expand, engulfing him even further.

The maid, gently lifted his head, and extricated herself from the table, slowly and simply allowed his head to descend. She lifted a bag, and removed from it a changing pad, which she unfolded and slid under his butt. Then she opened the tabs, and unfurled the diaper from around him, pulling it out, and exposing his new lower half to the open air. She took out more materials from the diaper bag, and began the process of wiping and powdering his crotch, before producing a new fresh diaper and wrapping him in it.

A tear escaped his eye during the event. It was the happiest he had been since he was 4 years old.

Chapter 8 -- Missing Agents

Lily was furious! Her first two agents had come back completely different people, and now this agent was actually suggesting she would remain! Never mind the reports all said the same thing "NO ISSUES WITH ACCOUNTING. NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY HERE IN TRI-TOWN AREA". How was that even possible? Every account has some issue, whether illegal or incompetent. Her people were better than this.

She submitted her concerns to her boss, who had already advised her that powers from on high had asked for the investigation to be halted. Something that had never happened before. There was so much more to this that required a great deal more investigating.

Unbeknownst to her, Mark was watching it all unfold while in bed next to a passed out Karmen. Ever since Jocelyn and Kristi, Lily had landed on his radar. This was fun for him, and he was keen to see it through. Knowing the suspicious request to stop would drive her to look further in, he had one of his senators send the memo, and sat back to watch the show.

Chapter 9 -- Brewing Trouble

Mark knew the transfers would take a while. A slew of people were waking up with their deepest desires made manifest. Everyday people were waking up as tall, handsome men, or sexy, curvy women. Some were coming out as plain women, others as regular men, while others came out sporting both sets of equipment.

So many of them wanted to immediately put their new bodies to use, and the maids were there to help. The New Men wanted to have sex with the New Women, and the New Women wanted to let them, and the children wanted to play and enjoy their new lives, Karen was encouraged to play as well. Mark stepped out and left them to it.

He had his driver take him to Easton. The fancy town with its prestigious shops was always prime hunting grounds. First, though, he stopped by the local coffee shop. He had been in a number of times at varying intervals, and yet the service remained the same. Even though he was known by all to be the most powerful man in the Tri-Town area, and beyond, due to his appearance, the ladies of the Easton Coffee House still treated him poorly, as they did most men.

Today, that would change.

He stepped in and stood in line. It was early afternoon, and the place was not busy, about 3 or 4 people sat in the dining area, and about 6 people total stood in line. Though he was third in line, many of the taller and more handsome men got taken care of before him. Finally, after having exhausted all customers, Alexa finally, and begrudgingly, turned towards him.

With a sneer on her face, marring her otherwise lovely countenance, she asked, "Can I get you anything?"

Mark simply smiled and asked, "May I please have a cup of hot chocolate?"

"Whatever ..." and she strode away.

Her tight black pants hugged her plump ass handily, which Mark was sure was the intention, though her flowy shirt declared her lack of endowment. Lisa, was much in the same fashion, though her ass wasn't as large, yet her facial features were a great deal more striking. Mark tried a time or two to get Lisa's attention, and when he finally had it he requested a blueberry scone. She rolled her eyes and, without donning gloves, slammed it on a plate and haphazardly tossed it onto the counter before Mark, the scone sliding off the plate onto the platter. A short time later, Mark finally received his drink, though it was not made with boiling water, the cup was half empty, and most of the powder rested uselessly at the base. Mark had had enough.

Now that there were only two men sitting in the dining area, and no one in line, he hailed two of the girls he had brought with him, and had them sit leisurely in the dining area as well. They were given instructions to help any new customers that might come in.

Mark didn't even bother with the drink, but instead made his way to the end of the L-shaped counter and helped himself behind it. Lisa immediately began to rant that he wasn't allowed behind the counter, getting closer and closer, when suddenly she disappeared. Alexa on the other end, and not knowing about Lisa's paralysis, decided to take up the flag and start yelling at Mark herself.

But as she drew near, she came up to a strange sight of Lisa bowed low on all floors, and lips applied firmly to Mark's right shoe. Sadly, the moment Alexa processed this, she also threw herself to the ground, crawled low to him, and locked lips on his left shoe. Giving them a ten count in this position, he then turned and walked away.

They both scurried after him, tongues sticking out madly after him into the back storage area. There was a tiny office in back with only a single chair and computer system, and Mark helped himself to the seat. As he sat, he parted his legs wide, and the two women got to their knees within, and grabbed their knees forcing them to lean in closer. Though they didn't know what was keeping them from acting freely, they definitely didn't like the proximity to this man's junk they were forced to draw near to.

Mark sighed deeply, and began, "You know ... a coffee shop is supposed to be a point of relaxation and good customer service." He paused for dramatic effect. "It is NOT, however, supposed to be two bitches flirting with some and treating everyone else like shit."

Then, the girls were released. Alexa and Lisa both began a barrage of venomous, and hateful, speeches they had obviously been working on. While Alexa was loud and passionate, Lisa was cold and seething. However, they still couldn't release their knees, and as such could not pull away.

Mark smirked at the two, who were still forced into a kneeling position, inches away from his crotch. So, he lifted his butt off of the chair, and pulled his pants down. Once freed of his lower clothing, he spread his legs once more. The two girls, fully shocked to silence, then felt their bodies lean in. They were not able to utter a protest until it was already too late, and their mouths were otherwise occupied.

With their utmost efforts, they lavished and sucked on his cock and balls, leaving nary a parcel of flesh untouched. Their eyes were filled with hate towards this man who had such hold of them, and their muffled cries did little more than add to the vibration of the fellatio they bestowed on him.

Suddenly, Alexa was released, and Lisa was granted the entire member for herself. However, Alexa was then forced to her feet and began a slow, methodical strip dance there in the cramped confines of the office. She removed her shirt and presented tiny B-cup breasts holstered by a black lace bra, and then the removal of her pants showed black lace boy shorts that hugged her voluminous ass beautifully. The confines also added to the occasion as she was unable to dance fully without rubbing her butt and thighs against Lisa.

Alexa then knelt again, and took over for Lisa.

In the meantime, Lisa stood and removed her shirt, displaying even smaller A-cup breasts covered by a plain, dark blue bra, and her brief style panties with a white waste band, and dark blue cover completed the plain image. Once done taking off her outerwear, she was brought low again, and the two combined their efforts on pleasing the man before them. Part way through, they also began touching and massaging one another, with the accompanying hand they reached and groped and massaged each other's ass, inner thigh and crotch, while rubbing their own breast and thighs and their own pussies with their other hand. Their muffled disputes doubled in volume, but remained unintelligible.

Mark looked down on them, considering his options. With a mentally transmitted message he sent a command, and a couple of minutes later there was a knock on the door. The two muffled protests, but Mark ushered in the visitor. The door was opened wide to one of Mark's friends. She was a student at the university that was working in Mark's service for extra credit.

Upon looking inside, and seeing the two women in their underwear, prostrating at the thick fleshy rod of her Master, she smiled. She handed the bag that she had been charged to bring in, to Mark, and with a renewed command, turned and left. Mark waited a couple of minutes and then sent commands for the two to stand. They did, silently, but seething with hatred for the fat man they were both forced to pleasure.