Master Controller Act 11: Alteration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drew from the bag a peculiar garment, and then another. They both then reached back and unsnapped their bras, exposing what were an even smaller set of breasts than previously thought. The wonders of WonderBras. The supporting undergarments fell to the floor, and they reached for their respective waistbands and pulled down. Now completely naked, they stood there, before him. He held up the two peculiar garments to the women and they reached out and took it. Still looking forward their hands knew what to do. They could feel the fabric on portions of their skin, but could not imagine in their minds what they were putting on.

Mark also extracted some high stiletto heels, and they put those on as well.

Once completed, they turned and walked out of the office. They could feel spandex material diving deeper and deeper into their butt cracks, and could feel quite a bit of air touching a great deal of their skin, including most of their inner thighs and crotch. They followed Mark out to the dining area, and all the customers, mercifully, were gone. However, as they went out to the main open area, and drew near to the mirrors, the realization became clear to them.

A tiny bikini top did little more than accentuate where the nipples were of their diminished bosoms with thin strips attached by the string going behind their back and around their neck, and the G-string bikini bottom, barely cupped their pussies, as it completely disappeared between their cheeks. The kicker was the apron. With the strap going around their neck and down, the top of the apron resembled a heart shape at its top, only to extend to just below their belly button. The illusion to modesty only added to the sex appeal as everything was still clearly visible. The strings that tied behind their back were especially uncomfortable, since, even tied, they were long enough to tickle their buttocks with every motion. Of course, the apron was only for brewing the java, and was immediately removed when the liquid was completed. They both stared into the mirror to see their front, and then were directed to turn to the left. This gave Alexa a plain view of all that Lisa bared for all, no doubt the same predicament she was in. When they both turned 180 degrees, Lisa was given the same view.

"Do you like your new uniforms? I designed them myself."

There was no answer, but the seething hatred in their expressions were plain.

"Every single time I came here, you two always gave me the Worst service. Well, today, that changes. From now on, you are going to give above, and beyond, service to all your patrons, whether they are rich, and handsome, or not."

The girls stared daggers at him. Though it was their own shallowness that brought them to this point, they were still pissed at this ugly asshole for making them change how they dressed, and even who they were. As if on cue, the bell to the front door rang. Mark snapped his fingers, and giant smiles grew out of the girls faces. They both turned towards the incoming customer and declared with enthusiasm, "Welcome to 'Perky Brew'!"

The plain looking, short man who stepped in, stopped short upon seeing the two women dressed so provocatively, but then they both approached him, and took either arm, leading him to a comfortable chair in the dining area. Lisa then sat across the man's lap and began offering "service", while Alexa bent in front of him and started wiping the table, giving the man quite a view.

"What can we get you today?" Lisa asked with bubbly optimism.

"A-a c-coffee, p-please," the man stuttered.

"Cream and sugar?" Alexa followed up with intense focus.

"Y-yes, p-please."

Alexa trotted off, giving quite a display as her perky ass jiggled with the movement. Lisa remained on his lap, and began asking about his day. Showing the utmost interest in her customer. When Alexa returned with the coffee, she placed one knee on the seat of the chair between his legs, and bent in close, giving him a full view of her body and her modest chest. She blew delicately at the brim to cool down the coffee and ever so gently tipped the cup to his lips.

He sipped cautiously from the cup, enjoying the flavor. But said, "I-I wanted cream ..."

Alexa's mind then screamed in horror as she immediately knelt down, apologizing to the customer while grabbing his inner thigh. Then as if a small chemical reaction had popped in her head she suddenly brightened and stood. She leaned her chest to the coffee, and moved the thin strip of material of her bikini top hiding her pert breast to the side baring her extremely erect nipple. She then pinched it between her thumb and forefinger, squeezing and pulling at the same time.

The customer was shocked, but nowhere near as much as Alexa was. Though he was normally a very timid man, his hands took on a mind of their own and began to grab Lisa's ass with confidence, and he stared hungrily at Alexa's body that seemed to be offered to him.

Mark left then. He had plans of installing raised platforms that people could sit around, as the servers, in their new uniforms served their customers who sat around. He put into motion programming to increase the cup size of the women who would work at 'Perky Brew' and creating the required hormones production for lactating. Tessa was brought over to help run the shop, and that seemed to help a lot.

He also contacted Mary to get more staff for the coffee shop from the student body, and even put into works a female version with male servers. Over the next couple of days, their profit margin increased exponentially, which was no surprise.

Chapter 10 -- New Male Bod

Mark returned Home. All the "guests" had since cleared out, no doubt Hedonistic plans in their new bodies. Some of the maids appeared to have a post-coital glow about them, and Mark couldn't help but smile about it. He wasn't sure why, but the idea of the system drew him in. So, he went to his own office, also located underground, but in a different area. In his office was an attached laboratory, and several other pieces of equipment, one of which was a pod for himself. He had been rather keen to take it for a spin, but would first watch this crew to see how they performed.

Crystal watched with interest, but remained silent.

After a few days had passed, he had received quite a bit of praise from his guinea pigs, as well as data. Their new lives were nothing short of a dream come true. Vivian had even moved in with one of the "New Men" and they apparently had been shacking it up and starting a life. Many of the "New Children" were being cared for by the maids on property, but some had actually found families to adopt them. While they did still possess their fully developed adult brains, Mark made sure to remove their sex drives. He wouldn't tolerate such impropriety.

Still, the new bodies were a raging success, and he decided to go on an adventure. Jessica had been summoned and while Mark prepared the system, Jessica was busy providing wonderful sensation to his crotch. He got up and moved to the pod that had been tailor made to his specifications. The inner lining fit him like a glove, and Jessica affixed all the probes and sensors to his body, and prepared him for the transfer.

One moment he closed his eyes, in his own skin, and the next moment he opened the eyes of a 6'3" muscular Latin man, with thick wavy black hair, piercing honey brown eyes, and full lips. His chest was broad and defined, and his arms were taut with muscled tendons. His legs were thick and muscular, and his buttocks were toned and pert. But the icing on the cake, as it were, was the 10" penis attached. It was the same size as on his original body, so the feeling shouldn't be too different, and it had all the same properties as his own, enhanced regeneration, stamina and sensitivity. He was going to have fun. He sent a command out to his staff.

In the meantime, he stepped out of the pod on one side of the room and walked over to the mirror on the other side, passing a bench along the wall opposite the door. While admiring his visage, one of the maid's stepped in with a change of clothes ready to proffer the guest. However, upon seeing the naked male body, she came to an abrupt stop inside the room. Mark turned to face her, and audibly heard her breathe in sharply.

Mark neared the smitten maid, and reached under her armpits with his own strong arms. Then he simply lifted her off the ground, with relative ease, and sat her on the large bench against the wall. With no submitted command, or verbal request, she spread her legs wide, biting on her lower lip in anticipation. Mark did not make her wait long.

With a firm tug, he easily ripped her black lace panties off of her crotch, exposing her awaiting, slick opening to the open air, and plunged in. She gasped and let loose a long, deep moan that undulated with additional exhalation every time he drove in. She put her hands to use and began massaging her breasts, first over her blouse, then pulling down the already deep neck line to expose them and give her easier access.

After 3 or 4 minutes, and two orgasms from the maid, later Mark was still plowing strong. The sensation was incredible, and so very lifelike. He would have been hard pressed to tell the difference from the real thing, with the real thing. But he wanted to try something new. With fierce determination, he grabbed her waist and lifted her up into the air, still impaling her on his spear. She quickly wrapped her legs around his midsection, and proceeded to bounce by pure strength of leg and hip, and with the added assistance of his new strong arms lifting her up and pushing her down.

He was having a great deal of fun, and decided to call it, 7 minutes now having passed. With an internal decision, he felt the rush of sensation and pushed out, feeling the semen blow out of his cock and into the warm embrace of her pussy that gripped his cock with fervor.

The event had drained her fully, Mark having lost track of how many orgasms she had experienced. He gently lifted her off and placed her down on the bench to rest for a moment. He donned the clothes she had brought in and stepped out of the pod room. A maid caught sight of him and slowed down, and he ordered her to bring her fellow staff member a fresh pair of panties, and she hurried off to obey at once.

He enjoyed the "services" of a few more maids, in varying positions, enjoying the raw strength and power at his disposal. That's when he went up to Crystal. Barging into her room caused her to turn in surprise. At not recognizing the man, she immediately became defensive and angry, showing not the least bit of attraction for this intruding, handsome stranger. Phillip rose as if to protect his Mistress, when suddenly the stranger intoned, "Sit 'If You Please'". When Phillip did indeed sit down, she recognized him for who he truly was ... her Master.

He quickly moved up to her, grabbed her dress, and ripped it off. This exposed her curvy body, wrapped only in expensive and sexy cheetah print lingerie. He ripped those off too, and took her, trying several different positions as they occurred to him.

He left her in a twitching heap on her bed with a wide listless grin across her face.

-

The difference in people's reaction with this body, compared to with the old body, was astounding. He tried it out at the University, at the Perky Brew, and even at the Company. The amount of female heads turned, and some men, was mind boggling in its contrast, and all he needed to do, was smile at a woman before finding himself naked in her bedroom.

The following night he went to an Easton night club and started mixing in with many of the university students from the neighboring college, and was very pleased to realize that the body was programmed with some pretty spectacular dance moves. It became quickly evident that the women in the club all had the hots for him, as they bobbed their way closer to him on the dance floor.

He had never had so many beautiful lithe bodies grind on him with such fervor, especially of their own volition. These women, however, danced like they were trying to push their way inside of him, the raw power of it was mesmerizing.

Having had his fill of dancing, he was invited to the VIP lounge by Raquel and Naomi, sisters from one of the richest Eastonian families. They were quickly joined by Eva and Elisha, women of prominent families themselves. Each possessing their own beauty, and very aware of it. Each full of themselves, they found themselves compulsively drawn to the strange man, and they would begin their age old competition of "Who Would Get the Man".

However, as over the next twenty minutes, the game was quickly forgotten and each woman gradually increased in horniness simply wanting him to ravage their respective bodies. Mark was aware of the situation and reveled in it. He couldn't help himself, the control was intoxicating. So he began to subtly reach out and make a connection with each woman, a light pat on the leg here, a gentle stroke of this one's lower back and locking eyes with another one. They were all putty in his hands.

The VIP area was far from private, but that didn't bother him at all. There was a great deal of making out and heavy petting, and he pushed on Raquel and Naomi and had them making out with each other, caught up in the residual lust. The two were completely oblivious to the fact that they were sister's and simply allowed the pent up sexual tension spill out into their stroking of each other's bodies. As they reached further up, much of their dresses were dislodged began to expose copious amounts of skin. In the meanwhile, he had Eva and Elisha kissing over his lap while he put their hands to better use. His hands were also put to better use reaching and pulling and exposing supple, soft skin.

It was time for the after party.

He beckoned them outside, and they were all too eager to follow. They were quite impressed by the limo that awaited them, and all piled in, paying quite a bit of attention to the gorgeous driver holding their door. All the way to Raquel and Naomi's Easton, home debauchery ensued, soon they were simply a mass of enamored limbs and bodies writhing one over another, yet still Mark remained clothed.

Upon arrival they all made their way inside, and Naomi went and retrieved the drinks while turning the music on. There was more dancing, though it was a different experience having four women grinding on his new body. He loved it. He was somewhat taken aback when he realized his shirt had been unbuttoned, and untucked from his pants. He also wasn't sure whose hands unbuckled his belt and slid it out of its loops, but he wasn't about to stop them. Taking the hint, he reached for the hem of Eva's short black dress, and pulled upwards, baring her beautiful taut body, barely clad in the minimal lace undergarments, obviously meant for a physical encounter. Her breathing sped up considerably at his touch, and she made sure to cooperate fully as he bare her.

He then reached for both Raquel and Naomi, Naomi wore a jumper that bared long, lithe, toned legs and Raquel bore a red cami top and tight black booty shorts which showcased her ample derriere. With one hand he pulled the shoulder straps off of Naomi and guided the garment down her dancer's body, until only her dark blue lacy boy short panties were all she wore. Reaching back up he took a tiny pert breast in his hand and began to massage slowly, paying attention to the nipple. Meanwhile, with his other hand, he lifted Raquel's cami top up and over her torso, baring her purple satin bra, and then reached for her shorts, with Elisha's help, and bared her matching satin panties. While his hand was there, he decided to reach in and have some fun, enjoying her moaning gasps as he pleasured her.

Elisha, having taken the cue from everyone else, drew down the zipper under her arm and down to her waist of the halter neck dress that adhered beautifully to her curvy body. Feeling quite overdressed, she slid the dress down baring her body save for the sheer beige thong panties she wore. She then pressed her body up against Mark's, reveling in the muscular back she felt rippling on her belly and breasts. Not able to control herself, she reached around and unbuttoned his pants, granting her full access to within and down she went, exploring, until striking gold. She began to stroke his long, hard cock under his clothing while sliding her own glistening body up and down his body.

With a hint of jealousy, Eva reached for his waistband and pulled down on both pants and boxers, allowing the mighty scepter of flesh he bore to spring forth. With a collective gasp the girls all licked their lips, seemingly at the same instance, and the heat in their eyes would not soon be quenched. Raquel and Naomi took either side, and worked in tandem to slicken his pole and then slide up and down it, allowing the excess saliva to slather across their breasts. Meanwhile, Eva took the head, and made passionate love with lip and tongue. Apparently the erotic machinations was enough to build up a Need within them, and with what hands were available, they began to once more feel each other's bodies. Elisha, not one to be left out, knelt down between his legs and reached up, sucking in each of his testicles, and making them feel as welcome as possible in her mouth.

Mark didn't last that much longer. He couldn't. Eva was waiting and took his copious seed within her awaiting mouth, but didn't swallow. The other girls seized her and Mark was mesmerized by the act of all four women exchanging and swapping the fluid between each other. Once the allotted amount was evenly distributed, they turned on him with animal hunger.

Even with his enhanced physique, and regenerative abilities, he was hard pressed to keep up with four young, fit, beautiful women, but he gave it his all. He had to make sure to fuck each and every one of them, and loved every second of it. The following morning, he finally made it out of the house and into the awaiting car his driver had switched out.

He enjoyed the male body for a couple of days more before returning back to his own. Still, he would keep it as a possibility for future fun.

Crystal, enjoyed the experience herself on several occasions, but had a different fantasy she was ready to try out. With singular focus, she sent a thought not sure if it would work.

Chapter 11 - Super-Villainy

The news reporter looked more than nervous, she looked terrified. A powerful supervillain was terrorizing the densely populated city.

Though nobody knew the true name of the menace, he was referred to simply as The Nightmare, as he would unleash a toxin that would drive people mad with fear. People act badly when faced with their deepest fears. However, a powerful whirlwind was formed that sucked all the toxin into the spinning vortex and harmlessly into the sky. The dew filled clouds would dissipate it and save the people of the city.

Suddenly, there was a blur and before the news reporter and live feed video camera, was a cocky looking man with a skin tight uniform that displayed a generous amount of lean cut body. He smiled broadly with a bound murky figure in his outstretched left hand. The Nightmare.

He gave a hurried interview, and then, in a blur or motion, was gone. A torrent of wind followed behind his trail. It wasn't until after closing on her story that the reporter began to walk way, and that's when she realized she was no longer wearing panties. She was sure she had put them on that morning, remember the design and how she admired herself in the mirror, but as she walked, there was no denying the feel of the afternoon air flowing up her skirt and across her now bare lips.

Accelerate had been a member of the Power Team since its inception, with incredible speed to accomplish impossible tasks. Though he was an invaluable member of the team, his indiscretions were widely known. Due to his speed, there were few places barred to him, and as such if he wanted to suddenly appear in the private bathroom of a beautiful woman, or if he wanted to liberate an innocent female of her undergarments, he was fully capable of doing so with no one able to stop him.