Master Controller Ch. 03

Story Info
Hero reaches home to a treat.
3.4k words
4.41
11.2k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Till yesterday, I was just another student who was doing his best to thrive in college - waking up in the morning and rushing to class, making detailed notes, attending all classes, not getting into any trouble. Today, I am no longer that person. It has been an hour since college started, but I am still in my bed.

Why?

I am sandwiched between two hotties - Amrita and Sharanya, both of them naked. Would you leave your bed if you could be at my place? I had already instructed concerned professors to mark my attendance and send me their notes. While I had no intent to take a look at those notes anytime soon, I had 100% intention to ensure that all my fantasies come true.

...

After I left college yesterday, I went for swimming. While I did not use any of my powers to have some fun (read: sex), I did notice that I was in a much better shape than ever before. I was also much faster when in water, and I was able to hold my breath for a very long time. I was inside water for almost half an hour and I could have gone longer, had the swimming instructor not started shouting my name on the P.A. system. Even though I was swimming for over 3 hours, when I got out of the pool, my body had no signs of distress. I was feeling better than ever and fresh. It felt like I just woke up from a perfect sleep and took a shower.

After swimming, I went to my favorite coffee shop so that I could think about what was happening to me. I wanted to test my powers. I got free coffees. I made people pay a lot more than what they ought to have paid at the counter. I caused a massive traffic jam just before and after the coffee shop so that no car would cross through. I sat there for almost 2 hours, and had some 4 cups of latte. Through that period, it was mostly couples who walked in. Most of them seemed to be on their first dates.

A lot of the women who walked in were attractive. I wired all ladies to flirt and tease with their respective boys. I made a few of them come and take my number. I asked all the good looking ones to break up after having dinner tonight. I made sure that they look me up by the name of AllofRyan on Snapchat and Instagram and add me. I also left a suggestion to those who were to add me that they should send a few nudes to me post dinner tonight.

Nikky was the first girl who had walked in alone. She was also the hottest girl that I had seen. When she sat across me, she started telling me about her life, but the impatient me suggested that she should blow me under the table instead. As it turns out, without any hesitation, Niky went under the table to go down on me. She unzipped my pants and took my member out. What started as slow and soft kisses on the underside, was soon becoming passionate sucks.

After covering my entire dick with her sloppy wet kisses and sucks, Nikky took my balls inside her mouth. As I sat observing those around me, pretending that nothing unusual was going around, I had Nikky sucking the life out of me under the table. She was 21 years old and her 28DD tits knocked out any other pair of tits that I had ever seen, She was an engineering student, but her moves made me realise that her knowledge of human anatomy was not far behind.

She had a date that day, with some college senior, but she had come before time. When I realized that the boy sitting two tables away staring at his phone was Nikky's date, I took my dick out of Nikky's mouth and grabbed her tits. I told her that her date was here, but she continued sucking me. I let her continue blowing me off as her date started calling her. Nikky was good at what she was doing. I put her phone on silent.

I would have never took her for such a fantastic cocksucker, had I not experienced it firsthand. I cummed inside her mouth and then outside onto her face and her dress. I gave her the same instructions as I had given to all the other pretty women who had come to the coffee shop in my presence. When Nikky got up, I could see that her pretty face had a few drops of cum all around her lips. I realized that she had done it on purpose when she winked at me as she licked her lips clean. I think that her date had seen her coming out from under the table, but I nevertheless reached out to grab her tits, and asked her to leave and deal with her boyfriend.

Since it was time for dinner, I decided to go back home. I was surprised when I reached my modest apartment to find Amrita standing near the gate, waiting for me. Dressed in a little black dress with her sling bag around her, Amrita looked stunning. She was wearing high heels, and her large tits were pushed up against the dress. The top half of her boobs stood out in the dim light that was hitting her from the front. She twirled as she saw me looking at her and I realized that this girl was here to please me tonight. All I wanted was to rip her clothes off and fuck her right there, but I decided to wait since it was my neighborhood and snoopy aunties would not miss an opportunity like this.

As I walked towards the gate of my house to open it, Amrita started moving closer towards me. She placed her free arm around my neck and pulled me closer towards her. Due to the 5" heels that she was wearing, I had to tilt my head slightly upwards as we maintained eye contact and closed the distance between our lips. While she was wearing a nice perfume, I could smell her natural fragrance as I could feel her lips even though I wasn't touching them yet. I dropped my bag and put my arms around Amrita's waist as her breasts squished against my chest. I could see the tops of her nipples struggling to push their way out. I could feel her ragged breath on top of my lips as I held myself back in order to tease her and avoid the kiss that was inevitable. Our lips could sense each other. Our ragged breath was hitting each other's skin. I could see a drop of sweat forming on her forehead and moving through the side of her face to get lost in her neck.

I moved my right hand and held her neck. I moved it slightly upwards to cup the back of her head and the hair that came along. As our heart was beating faster than ever in anticipation of the kiss, we kissed, almost. I pulled myself back as soon as our lips actually touched which felt like a jolt of current running from lips to all corners of my body. With my left hand, I gave a playful squeeze to Amrita's right ass' cheek and used my right hand to open the door.

As soon as the door opened, Amrita jumped onto me with her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. It took her almost 5 seconds to hold my head still as I playfully teased her. She kept on trying to kiss me and I kept dodging. He managed to kiss my nose, chin, cheeks, hair until she finally grabbed my head and pulled me closer. When our lips finally met, it was like my first roller coaster ride, the first time I tried skydiving, my first swimming lesson, my first kiss - all rolled into one.

It was magical.

We stood there kissing each other for 10 minutes when I heard some noise coming through from door of my next door neighbor. Even though I tried to break the kiss and close the door, Amrita didn't let me. Since Amrita managed to make her lips meet mine, she was at it like a wild beast. She mauled my lips and rest of my mouth. She hunted for my tongue as if she had been hungry for it since the last 18 years, she sucked the breath out of my mouth as if her life depended on it. When I realized that Amrita didn't care if anybody was looking at us, I dropped all pretence of pretending that I did and started making out even more passionately.

I grabbed her ass and pulled her closer into me as our lips mashed against each other. Her lips were soft and supple like a rose. Soon, our tongues intertwined against each other as I pushed her against the door to shut it, and continued making out with her. My hands were massaging her boobs as she pushed her crotch into my dick as I dry humped her against my door. She let out animalistic moans as soon as our mouths parted so that I could focus on her neck. She was biting my neck away to glory.

I pushed her against the door to shut it properly since I couldn't get my hands off Amrita to latch the door. My hands wandered all over her body. She wasn't wearing any undies and the only thing that was between us was her dress which was already almost off and my clothes. I could feel how excited she was as I could feel her wetness through my pants. I pulled her dress up to expose her cunt as my dick lined up against her vagina through my pants. I grabbed her succulent ass and started pushing my dick against her while mauling her breasts with my mouth.

I focused my hands back to her boobs as I started kissing her neck. Kissing would be an understatement as it could have been labelled as an assault if she was not consenting. My hands started massing her firm breasts as I resumed kissing her. Her fingernails dug deep inside my back and made lines that were now one too many. I could feel some bleeding on my back, but the state of bliss that I was in - it didn't matter.

Our lips worked in perfect harmony as we took turns attacking each other's mouth with our tongue. Her tongue slid underneath mine as I wrestled with hers. I bit her cushy lips every now and then as her hands continued assaulting my back. She was now holding my ass and pulling me harder and closer. She ripped open my shirt as I tried to free her breasts from the dress that was now barely covering her under-boobs. Soon she was naked as I ripped off her dress and resumed our animalistic make out session.

Our making out session got wilder as we moved around the room thrashing everything that came on the way. I am sure that we broke at least two vases and a few lamps. Neither of us cared as I picked her up and moved towards the first flat surface that I could lay my eyes on. The dining table. I laid her on the table but she rose up to strip me off my clothes. I pushed her to the edge of my wooden dining table as she, in the most carefree manner, cleared the table to make space behind her. A few things from my dining table fell as she sweeped what was behind her as I lay her down. She lay naked on that table with her legs slightly parted and one hand massaging her breasts and the other rubbing her clit. I was looking at the sight in front of me as she looked at me and begged me to fill her.

Without wasting any time, I stood next to the edge of table and with one swift motion, I inserted my dick inside her vagina. Her mouth made a loud moan letting me know that it was the right hole and that she was absolutely loving it. She tried to wrap her legs around my ass to pull me closer so that I could go deeper as I stood there fucking her. I was loving whatever was happening to me. I started pumping inside her faster, harder and deeper. Clearly, she was having the time of her life too. What started as loud moans had become pure expletives and cries of joy within 15 minutes of our fucking.

"Fuck...Faaaackkkk...Fuckkk me...Ryaaaannnn... Fuck me Ryan...Faster Ryan... Go Harder Yeaaaaaahhhh...Harder...Harder...Faster...Yeahhh...Fuck...Yeah...Fuck...Fuck me...I am yours baby...Cum inside me...Fuck me...Ohhh Fuckkkkkk...I am cumming...Fuckk...Oooh...Yeah Baby...Like that...Keep go...Fucccckkkkk..." Amrita kept shouting.

As I felt her clenching her pelvic muscles around my dick to cum, I blew my first load inside her. Both of us cummed together for the first time as she tried to grab the edge of the table behind her. She dropped some more cutlery onto the floor as I continued fucking her into a state of continued prolonged orgasm which lasted for almost 5 minutes. Even though I had just cum, my dick was still hard and ready to go for round 2. That's when I realized that my phone had been beeping all this long.

I ignored the ringing and pulled one of Amrita's legs over my shoulder as I guided my dick back to her hole. I stood there fucking her for almost 45 minutes as Amrita had a series of orgasms, each more powerful than the previous one. As I came inside her for the second time inside my house, Amrita lay exhausted on my table in a state of post coital bliss. She was holding her right boob with her left hand and playing with her hair with the other. I could figure that she didn't want to move as she just smiled.

I kissed her and moved away to check my phone. There were some 50 messages and countless invites on Snapchat, I accepted all invites and started checking out the messages that I had received. Sharanya, Sakshi, Annie, Nikky and Neha. All of them had sent me pictures and videos. I looked at Amrita and moved to the edge of the dining table over her head. I gave her my phone and asked her to look through the images.

I started massaging Amrita's boobs as she swiped through the pictures. I could sense that Amrita was getting horny after looking at those pictures and when I moved to look at the screen, I realized that Amrita was zoomed into Sharanya's boobs. Sharanya had sent a few pictures and one of them had her doing a naked chakrasna. It was this picture that Amrita had zoomed into. I sent my location to Sharanya and asked her to dress up and reach my home asap. I got two more videos from Sakshi. I knew the contents so I sent her my address and asked her to come over too. I told her to coordinate with Sharanya and come ASAP.

I gave a peck to Amrita on her lips when she grabbed my head and pulled me closer. As I moved back to kiss her, I freed her hands and started massaging her tits which were now red because of the squeezing treatment that they had received from me today. Amrita moved her hands to my back and as soon as she felt my dick hit her head, she grabbed it and started jerking me off. She broke the kiss and dived right into my dick and started blowing me. I grabbed her head and pushed her deeper to deepthroat me. Without breaking a sweat she started deepthroating me and this went on for almost 2 minutes after she released my dick to gasp some air. I sent a few suggestions to ensure that she need not gasp for air (exactly how I didn't need to when I was swimming).

I made her lay on her back again and drop her head down from the edge of the table. She held my dick and brought it back inside her mouth and grabbed my ass and started moving it so as to create a pumping motion. I went back to squeezing her tits as I continued fucking her mouth. As I bent to kiss Amrita's boobs and the valley between them, I felt Amrita pushing me deeper. I was soon inside her throat and I broke the kiss to focus on the amazing throat fucking session that was going on. Amrita moved her right hand to massage her clit as I rammed my dick inside her throat. I fucked her like that for some 20 minutes when I heard the doorbell ring. I just did not want to break the throat fucking session as I ignored the doorbell and continued fucking her. This was as good as fucking Amrita's vagina.

After some 10 more minutes the door which was never locked, opened and I saw Sakshi and Sharanya standing next to each other wearing short dresses and arms around each other.

I could not hold myself any longer and I started cumming inside Amrita's throat. My first spurt was inside her throat and I felt Amrita cum alongside as soon as I my first shot hit her throat. As soon as I removed my dick out of Amrita's throat, Amrita gasped for air as she thrashed her sweat covered body against the table as waves after waves of orgasm hit her and took control of her body. I released my second spurt of cum on Amrita's face as she continued to shiver in a wave of pleasure.

By then Sharanya and Sakshi were standing next to us and I pulled Sakshi into a deep kiss as Sharanya took my dick inside her mouth to swallow the next two spurts of cum. She cleaned my dick up as I grabbed Sakshi's tits and started squeezing them while kissing her. Once Sharanya was done sucking all the cum out of my dick, I asked her to clean Amrita up and come to my bathroom.

I spanked Sakshi softly and started walking towards the bathroom as Sharanya pressed her mouth against Amrita's swapping my cum. While Sharanya was wearing a black tube dress, Sakshi was rocking a short red flare dress that barely covered her ass. I was making out with her after stripping her as we entered the bathroom.

Without any sort of foreplay, I started fucking her from behind as both of looked at our mirror images in front of us to enjoy all the sensations that were hitting our body. Sakshi was an easy cummer and was hit with her first orgasm in under 10 seconds of us fucking. Soon, Sharanya and Amrita walked in to the bathroom and started making out as I continued pumping inside Sakshi. Amrita stripped Sharanya of her clothes and made her go down on her.

All of them took a shower with me fucking all of them in different poses. After all girls enjoyed a few orgasms, we retired when I felt hungry and expressed my desire to eat something apart from their bodily fluids.

We moved to the living room and cozied up on the sofa. Amrita and Sharanya sat next to me on both sides and Sakshi sat below me. I placed an order for some pizzas and Sakshi started playing the movie No Strings Attached. 10 minutes into the movie, the first reference of sex had us giving into our carnal desires and start fucking again. I started kissing Sharanya and pushed Amrita's mouth into my dick. I positioned myself along the length of the sofa as Amrita continued blowing me. I alternated between Sharanya's tits and Sakshi's mouth to Sakshi's tits and Sharanya's mouth. When the door rang some 20 minutes later, I asked Sharanya to put on a robe and collect the order. That is when I nodded at Amrita as she positioned herself over my dick and lowered her body around my dick to start riding me. I saw the clock strike 12 as my hands massaged Amrita's tits and broke off my kiss with Sakshi as I heard the door open.

**to be continued in Chapter 04**