Master Controller Ch. 02

Story Info
Our Hero explores his powers.
3.2k words
4.21
15.1k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Hi everyone! This is my second attempt at writing an erotica. Chapter - 01 was my first attempt. I understand that there would be multiple flaws in my style of writing and storytelling. Please leave comments and feedback so that I could do the needful on the future stories. I intend to add more chapters. All suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance! Please respect other human beings and stay safe in the time of this global pandemic.

============================================

As I sat in class checking out my powers, I saw Amrita and Neha enter the class. I was making a few boys and girls sing and dance for the entire class. As they entered, they had their eyes on me, and I pointed towards the empty seats beside me. Both of them continued striding towards me. I was sitting in the last row on purpose. Everybody in India wants to sit in the first few rows. I was the only person who was sitting in the last row. I was in the mood to have fun. Different fun. I made Amrita sit on the row beside me, and Neha right in front of me. I started wandering my eyes over the remaining class. Almost 60 students were sitting inside the classroom, and almost 25 of them were girls.

Annie, Diya, Deepa, Drishti, Meena, Mokshi, Nisha, Saundarya, Swati, Trisha. I was making elaborate plans for all of these future conquests.

I started brushing my right hand on Neha's nape. I could feel her getting turned on because of my light touch grazing her skin. Her neck was soft, slightly warm. There was something about her that made me feel vulnerable. I traced my fingers across her collar bone as I could feel her getting excited. She had her eyes closed and was struggling to stay still. Her back was arching and her head was falling behind.

Feeling adventurous and hoping that I wouldn't get caught, I slid my right arm inside Neha's top through the front opening and grabbed her left boob. I squeezed it for about a minute as I heard Neha softly moaning under her breath. I touched her nipple and played with it for a bit as she arched her back further. I gave the same treatment to her other breast, and realized that her nipples were now almost as hard as my dick. I couldn't see it from the front, but I was sure that Neha's nipples were visible through her top even though she was doing her best to hide it using her hair and handbag.

I was looking at Annie as I was feeling up Neha. Sitting two rows in front, Annie was sitting alone and had her head down. She was using her phone, and somehow, I managed to see through her eyes that she was reading some old WhatsApp chat with some guy who was named Don't Call / Text this Asshole. I didn't see what she was reading, but I could sense that she was getting turned on by whatever it was.

I sent a mental note asking her to come and sit next to me. As Annie rose from her seat and walked towards me I started appreciating her body. At 5'5" Annie was a typical Indian beauty who wore western clothes. Dressed in a white tank top with some weird looking capri, her expressive face accentuated by long earrings and a bindi on her forehead made her stand out amongst the class. Her eyeballs were larger than what people usually have, probably the largest I had ever seen. Fair skinned, she had straight brown hair with red highlights tied in a pony which fell almost right above her breasts. She had brown eyes, and a perfect figure. I could imagine motorboating her and fucking her all at the same time.

The best part about Annie was her lips - red, round and full - perfect for a blowjob. I was picturing her blowing me as she stood beside me and asked me if she could sit. I smiled and made some space for her. I brushed my hands against her waist and then kept it on her thighs and felt her smooth curves.

Normally, I would never even pat a woman on her shoulders without her consent. But today was different. I never felt that I was forcing anyone or doing something wrong. Maybe I was, but I justified myself saying that they wanted what I wanted as much as I wanted. It was like these girls wanted to do exactly what I wanted them to do.

Annie smiled as I felt her inner thighs. Soon, I moved slightly up and put my hands inside her capr which had an elastic band. Annie was going commando, and she was clean shaven. Sexy, I thought. I touched and felt every part except her clit and vagina. I could feel the wetness in the surrounding area as well as on her capri. No points for guessing where it came from.

Soon, my hands were touching clit and she orgasmed shortly. Annie kept a straight face all through this. I wouldn't have known that she was cumming had I not felt my hands getting stuck between her legs touching her clit which was hard like a rock. Locked down by her legs, I saw her shiver slightly and making a strange face. I got my hands out and through the bottom of her tank top, I put my hands inside her bra to squeeze her tits, one at a time. Honestly, I wanted to clean my hands of her fluids, but since I loved squeezing boobs, this was a double whammy. I kept playing with her boobs for some time after which I pulled out.

She went under the desk and positioned herself between my legs. I could see that Amrita was looking at us and had one hand touching herself through her palazzos. Annie opened my zipper and pulled my member out. Without wasting any time, she grasped the lower end of my dick with her right hand and started kissing the exposed top. Slowly, using her saliva, she started giving me a sloppy blowjob. She encircled my dick with her lips and kissed them. She started sucking it from there and I could feel the suction at the tip. Slowly, she went deeper, and I could feel her tongue grazing the underside of my dick. Annie's left hand was inside her capri as she brought her head outside the desk and started bobbing her head freely.

While Amrita had a clear view and could see very clearly as to what was happening, there was nobody else who was sitting anywhere close to us. Nobody had a direct line of sight, and thankfully the slurping sound being made by Annie was droned out amidst the noise in the class. I, for one, could hear it loud and clear.

Annie was good at what she was doing, and from the sights of it, she was loving what she was doing. She pulled her hair back and bobbed her head up and down. All this while, she kept sucking to create a suction effect, and used her tongue like a pro to give me sensations that were definitely absent. I was constantly making Amrita feel what Annie was doing to me. I hoped that Amrita was better at fucking, because Annie's blowjob blew Amrita's blowjob out of the park.

Soon I was cumming, and I had to stop her head using both my hands to indicate the same. She shook her head to suggest that it was okay and started going faster while making eye contact with me. She winked and was staring at me point blank. This was the hottest sight that had ever been. A pretty 18 year old hottie blowing me inside a crowded classroom. I could see Annie's full red lips sliding down my dick repeatedly as she kept her eye contact steady.

Soon I was cumming, and Annie was doing her best to not let go of even a single drop. I bent forward and kept my head on the table and put my hands inside Annie's top to squeeze her breasts. I could feel Annie choking due to the extra weight on her head and pressure against my dick. But almost after about a minute, when I felt that I had pumped everything out, I leaned back and relieved Annie of the pressure. She held my dick, and removed it from her mouth as my cum leaked from her mouth as if it was water. A large amount further fell out as she opened her mouth and showed me my cum inside her mouth. The dripping cum had reached her tits as she swallowed it as smiled at me. She licked her lips and used her other hand to clean her chin and chest that was now covered in cum. She thereafter once again kissed my dick and sucked it clean.

I was on cloud nine. I bent forwards again and squeezed her boobs to show appreciation. Once I was done, she came back up and sat next to me as if everything was usual and nothing had happened. She tried to make small talk with me, but I wasn't in the mood for it.

I wanted to test my powers a little further to check the extent to which I could push people. I tried to mentally push a few of the hot girls to leave the class. As soon as I sent this mental note, I saw all of them rise from their seats, leaving their things behind and moving out of the class in a row. Almost all girls looked at the sudden exit of the bevy of beauties sashaying their way out of class as I instructed every boy to check his phone. none of them had noticed what happened.

I was now sure that I could send mass instructions. I could also make things move, read people's minds and make them do things and think in a way that I deem fit. I made everyone who had left to come back to the class and take their seats.

I wished that all our classes for the day get cancelled, and without waiting for any confirmation from the class CR or the concerned professor, I left the classroom. I knew that no class was going to happen.

That's when I met Sharanya outside the class. She was talking to some male college senior. After Amrita, Sharanya was the hottest girl in our batch. I realized that she was not a part of the list that I had made earlier since she was not in class back then. Well, that didn't matter. She was going to be mine, soon. I mentally directed her to leave the conversation and take my number from Neha and send me a couple of nudes along with a video of her masturbating tonight at 9 pm.

A horny me immediately sent a mental note to Amrita and asked her to meet me in the washroom where we had the last encounter immediately. Even though I had felt that I was done for the morning, I wanted more. More of Amrita.

Amrita caught up with me and we entered the washroom together as I locked the door behind us. I unzipped my jeans and dropped them on the floor. Amrita moved towards me and freed her tits from the bra and top that she was wearing, just like I wanted.

I pulled her towards me and pushed my lips against her. I wasn't sure whether it was all me, as I could feel her sliding her tongue inside my mouth and pulling me close so that my dick was against her crotch. I squished her boobs and returned the favor with my tongue.

We kissed for around ten minutes during which we bit each other's lips. I held the back of her head and the hair that came along, and pulled her mouth closer to mine. Our tongues intertwined as our lips were smashed against each other. All this while Amrita was gyrating against my crotch.

I pushed her against the wall as she wrapped her Iegs around my waist. SHe aligned my dick so that it would slide right between her pussy crevice as I humped her against the wall.

I picked her up with her ass so that her legs stayed around me and placed her on top of the large slab that was in front of the mirror. For around 10 minutes, I stood there dry humping her while squeezing her tits and kissing her. I got all of our clothes removed automatically so that time wasn't wasted. I realized that it was my power working subconsciously.

I could see her engorged clit and moist pussy lips. As lined my dick along her pussy lips, her finger nails were embedded in my back. I was biting down her neck as her pussy engulfed my dick. With one stroke I was inside and our passionate love making session was becoming animalistic.

I could feel Amrita's fingernails drawing multiple lines across my back. I was biting her neck, lips, nape, tits, nipples...everything. I kissed and bit everything that I could. My dick was already inside her and she was moaning non stop. Soon she was cumming as her body fluids made the entire slab wet. Her orgasm lasted for almost a minute extended by my powers and she was flapping against me because of the intensity. I had hoped for both our sake that the washroom had soundproof walls, lest the entire college would have come knocking hearing Amrita's cries of pleasure.

I picked her back up and made her stand on the floor. Both of us were standing straight, kissing each other while staring at each other's eyes as I continued fucking her. I grabbed both her tits and tried to go as deep as I could. Eventually, I was able to hit the extreme end of her pussy walls. I was completely inside her and my dick was touching those parts inside her pussy which she did not even know about prior to this.

Amrita climaxed again and I could see shivers travelling up her spine in layers. Each layer stronger than the other. She grabbed one of her tits and let out the loudest moan that I had ever heard from a woman as she arched backwards. I kept my dick inside her and tried to rotate it to hit all sides and corners. While I let her enjoy the pulsation and the ensuing sensation for almost a minute, I was far from done.

I turned her around and bent her forwards. I thought about going down on her and check what she tasted like, but I changed my mind, and thrust my dick inside her pussy hole again in one swift motion. Even though my dick was only 7.5" long, it was almost 3 inches wide and her pussy was tight. She started moaning louder as I kneaded her breasts, grabbed and squeezed her ass while thrusting inside her.

I went as deep as I could and stayed there for a bit while I grinded and moved inside her in a circular motion before withdrawing and repeating the process. With every thrust, her moans were getting louder. Her boobs were squished against the slab in front of the mirror.

We went on for about 35 minutes like that during which she orgasmed at least three more times. I knew that I would go on till I cum, and well, why wouldn't I?

I kept going harder and faster. It was rough animalistic sex at its best. I was going in and out as if my life depended on her, and she enjoyed every bit of it and responded with ecstasy to all my moves. She kept moaning and asked me to go faster.

All I could her was my crotch slapping her ass and Amrita moaning out loud. "Yeah...Faster...Aah...Aaaah...Yeah...There...Bab...bee...Fuck me...Fuck your dirty whore...Faaaaaaackkkk...Yeaaaaah...Grab my boobs baby...Yeah...Harder...Yess...Yeah...Aaah...Grab my ass...Aaaaaaah...Baby...Fuck me...Fuu...ckkkk," she kept going.

Who was I to complain. We were a sight to behold. For some reason, I wished that Sharanya could watch it at that very instant and feel Amrita's orgasms along with her. Before I knew it, Sharanya was standing in the washroom, looking at us. Surprised as to how she ended up there, she moved towards the door. But before she could even take a step, she started looking at us astonished at Amrita's moans and my grunts.

I did not even have to use my power as I saw Sharanya's legs twitch and wetness forming. She was moving her hands towards her clit when I said, "Stop standing there. Remove your clothes and make a video."

Sharanya complied. She even started rubbing herself as she videographed Amrita and me in the act from different angles. I realised that both of these girls apart from being super sexy, were super wild as well. Both of them were keepers, I decided. Amrita's pussy walls were still moist and her enthusiasm and sex drive had only risen since morning even though I had not asked her to do anything apart from following me.

Sharanya soon positioned herself on the slab so that Amrita's mouth was on her snatch. She was looking at me as she squeezed her boob with her free hand. She moved forwards and started kissing me. I freed my hands from Amrita's ass and started squeezing Sharanya's breasts as I kissed her. After almost 15 minutes of this, I decided that we should get done, lest their friends get suspicious.

I stopped kissing Sharanya and grabbed Amrita's boobs and lifted her to stand straight. My dick was pushed deeper into a corner that had never been explored before. I grunted, and squeezed her boobs as I cummed inside her. The extent of my rage was visible as I saw red finger marks all over her ass and boobs, and bite marks everywhere on her boobs, nipples and neck.

I appreciated the beautiful mess that was right in front of me. I got out of Amrita and faced Sharanya who without any hesitation got down, kneeled and started sucking my cock. Even though I had just cummed, I was still hard. I asked Amrita to join as I videographed both of them gorging on my dick.

I let Amrita finish the task as I grabbed Sharanya's boobs again and started kissing her. Amrita was deep throating me as was doing it just like Annie. She had perfected Annie's style and was now almost as good as her. It did not take me long to cum which Amrita swallowed and shared with Sharanya. I was spent and I rested against the wall for a bit marvelling at the sight of two most beautiful women from my class naked, lying on the floor in front of me. I realised that Amrita was spent, but she got new vigor as she kissed Sharanya to swap my cum.

"Sluts. Both of them," I thought as I dressed and left the washroom letting the two of them rest and recover there for some time.