Master Decides to Share

Story Info
My first story.
1.6k words
3.88
20.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. I welcome constructive criticism and I hope you enjoy. Let me know of if you like me to write more.

*****

She stood in the parking lot next to her car feeling like a slut. Wearing the clothes he had picked the night before she couldn't help it. The skirt was way too short and there was nothing underneath to keep the breeze off of her. The shirt was tight and she didn't have a bra on. Her nipples were saying hi to every stranger that drove by, all of them staring a second too long. There was nothing she wouldn't do to hear him say "good girl".

She thought she saw him driving up, she got a warm feeling inside.

He saw her from across the parking lot standing there like he knew she would be, she rarely disobeyed him. She looked delicious. The men driving by couldn't keep their eyes off of her. He knew she liked it. As he pulled up she waited patiently by the door as he got out grabbed her bag and helped her in. He didn't allow her to open doors when they were together. As they drove off he found it hard to keep his eyes on the road.

She didn't know where they were going, it was going to be a surprise. The thought of it made her moist, she wanted to touch herself. It was an urge she had a lot lately. As if he knew what she was thinking he told her to pull up her skirt.

When they got to the hotel she was soaking wet. He could see the lust in her eyes. She was in for a treat today. He got out of the truck, went around, and opened her door. She started to get out and he pushed her back, he had to taste her.

As he pushed her back and pinned her down she felt his tongue start kissing and licking her thighs. There was little talk to this point but so much had been said. She felt him find her clit and she nearly exploded. She was trying not to let go yet. She grabbed his head hard and wrapped her legs around him, it was all that she could take. As she bucked furiously his grip on her tightened.

He knew she was about to cum. She was panting, begging for it. He found her sweet spot and immediately she wrapped him up. She started yelling something but he a couldn't hear her. She had him wrapped up tight in her thighs. A moment later he felt it, she was cumming like crazy and it was all he could do to try to keep up. Licking every drop he could, she finally let go of him and he smiled. His good girl knew how to please him.

Getting out of the truck she grabbed her bag and followed him to the elevator inside. Once they made it to the room he forced her onto the bed and finished licking up every drop she had spent. He couldn't get enough of her. They collapsed onto one another and fell asleep.

When she woke up a few hours later she was alone. There was a note next to her bag that read "get ready and meet me at the bar downstairs" after a hot shower she changed clothes and left to meet him. The warm feeling had returned.

He saw her walk up and she looked absolutely stunning. The dress she had brought was perfect and showed off her handcuff bracelet she had previously earned. He had let her pick the dress out and was not disappointed. It was solid black and hugged every curve of her hot body. When she approached him, she put her head down as to say "I'm yours". He lifted her chin and kissed her hard on the mouth. It was going to be a good night.

As they had a few drinks and shared laughs she knew everyone was looking at her. Master had ordered her not to wear panties and to sit with her legs apart. She didn't mind though, she knew it pleased him. Every guy that passed gave her a smile, she smiled back at a few.

After dinner they retreated back to their room, they were both a little buzzed. He dimmed the lights and turned on some music. They had such a wonderful evening she didn't want it to end. As she stood by the bed he started undressing her slowly. The feel of his hands always drove her crazy. Once undressed he sat her on the bed. He didn't have to say a word, she pulled out his cock and started sucking it.

A few minutes went by and she startled when she heard the door open. He grabbed her, gave her a familiar look and told her to lay down. He laid down beside her and started kissing her. Master was kissing her neck as she tried to get a better look at the stranger in the room. The lights were dim and it was hard to make out who it was or what they were doing. It was a man. She knew that just by the sheer size of him. He appeared to be broad shouldered and over 6' tall. Master had told her he was going to share her but she had no idea it was going to be tonight.

As the stranger walked closer she could see she didn't know him. He was a handsome man with a look of desire on his face and she wondered if it was a friend of her Master. The stranger started getting undressed and she started getting wet Master was making her feel so good. He had started putting his fingers inside her as he kissed her ears and she had gotten so hot again. He whispered for her to relax and she did. As he was kissing her on the lips and twisting her nipples she hadn't noticed the stranger had crawled in the bed with them.

A moment later with no warning she felt a tongue on her pussy. She jumped but immediately settled down when she realized how good it felt. He started darting his tongue in and out and his hands has made their way to her chest. She realized at that moment that Master was no longer touching her. The thought came and went as the stranger grabbed her nipples and made her scream out in ecstacy. She grabbed him by his hair as she came.

As he stood there beside her as he watched his good girl cum while this stranger was sucking and licking on her pussy. It was so hot. He could tell she was spent but the night wasn't over yet.

He reached down and started kissing her while the stranger stood up and grabbed her ankles. Pulling her closer to the edge of the bed she saw his cock at attention. It was at least 9" long. Butterflies filled her stomach, she wasn't sure if she could take it. Before her nerves could get any worse her master shoved his cock in her mouth. Like a trained slut she immediately started sucking it.

Lost in the moment with her Masters cock in her mouth she felt the strangers huge cock touching her pussy. He hadn't put it in yet, he was just rubbing it up and down over the slit, as of to get her ready for it. Putting slight pressure again her she tried to back up but had but place to go. Master had taken his cook out of her mouth at this point and was just enjoying the show. Seeing her nervous only made the strangers cock grow harder. He knew she would love it.

He pushed harder and she moaned, he was half way in.

She felt him push inside her and a moan escaped her mouth. She looked over at her Master and he smiled as if to say "good girl" When she saw it was pleasing him she turned back to the stranger and started kissing him and whispering "make me cum" When the stranger heard her he started sliding his cock in and out of her giving her a little more each time. By the time he was all the way in she was moaning and rocking her whole body to meet his as if she couldn't get enough.

He was fucking her roughly at this point and she was loving it. Her eyes stayed in the back of her head and it appeared she was cumming over and over again. He was whispering in her ear but only they knew what.

He grabbed her and threw her over and entered her from behind. He started shoving all 9 inches in her back and forth and it only took a minute before she looked at me and said "I'm going to cum again. He's going to make me cum on his big cock" It was all He could take. He shoved his rock hard cock in her mouth and exploded when he heard her moaning and knew she was cumming on his cock. Master pulled his cock out but the stranger never slowed down. He was fucking her furiously from behind and she never missed a beat. She was still cumming.

A minute later she collapsed on the bed and the stranger picked her up and put her on top. She knew exactly what to do. When she sat on his cock her eyes rolled back in her head and she immediately started cumming again. This time screaming "cum inside me" "I want to feel that big cock cumming in me". With that, the stranger unloaded into my good girl.

She cuddled up next to him and he whispered something in her ear. She looked at me and smiled. I knew it wouldn't be the last time.