Master For a Week Pt. 01

Story Info
Sylvana becomes someone's pet for a week. Part 1.
8.9k words
4.61
10.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little while ago I had a contest/event going on my OF where the winner got to be my master for an entire week.

This is a real story about the events that took place during that week!

Everything was done with consent & all were of legal age!

No real names are used in this story due to obvious privacy reasons!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First things first, due to privacy reasons participants their real names will NOT be used. The winner will be referred to as "Dave" or "Master" & his friend will be referred to as "Peter".

Dave had requested I put together 5 outfits for the week so here is a summary of these outfits however there were 3 for which he gave some guidelines, the other 2 I was free to do what I wanted.

Outfit 1:

The classic "bunny girl" consisting of a shiny wetlook body with a white tail on the butt, 2 matching arm sleeves/gloves that rode up all the way up until just above the elbow combined with white cuffs on the wrists, fishnet pantyhose with openings on the butt & hips, a choker with tiny chains and a big O ring in the center, black pumps with decent size heels and for the wig I went with a straight black colored one and of course a pair of bunny ears to go on top of it.

For make-up I didn't go "too" overboard, just simple red lipstick, tiny bit of blush, black eyeliner, black eye shadow with hints of red & fake eyelashes.

And a lace eye mask, you know one of those masquerade ones but more lacy/stringy.

Outfit 2:

A short but tight body hugging dress with in the same shiny wetlook style as the bunny suit, it had a tiny harnass over it around the booby area. Combined with the same arm sleeves/gloves from outfit 1 this time combined with cuffs that had 4 O rings on them, fishnet pantyhose they had a line running all the way down on the back and cute ribbons above the heel/ankle on the back but no easy butt access this time. The same choker wig from outfit 1 (no hairband). For the shoes this time I went with a pair of wetlook/latex ankle boots (yes they had heels haha).

For underwear I went with a matching pair of wetlook panties and wetlook bra. And fake boobies.

For the make-up I went with the same as from outfit 1 again and also another lace eye mask but in a different style this time.

Outfit 3:

A schoolgirl themed outfit. I put this one together using a cosplay outfit I had (Junko Enoshima) I used the top/shirt, red plaid skirt & the tie, grabbed a pair of classic black stockings (no see-through) & combined those with some leg straps that had a metal heart shape in them to hold the stockings up. For the wig i went with a blond one and added a little hairband with a cute bow on top of it.

For underwear a pair of lace panties and a lace bra & fake boobies.

For make-up, light red lipstick, black eyeliner, fake eyelashes, light red eye shadow, some blush & a little contouring.

Outfit 4:

A nurse outfit. The dress came from a cosplay (My Dress-Up Darling, the black variant), for the gloves I used the cute lace ones that came with the cosplay. For stockings I went with a pair of black see-through ones that had a seam/line go down the back, the stockings rode up to just below the dress & combined those with a black garter belt to hold them up. No boots or heels for this one (you'll know why later haha).

For the wig I went with a long red colored one also also from the My Dress-Up Darling anime cosplay but wasn't part of the nurse one. And also put a black hairband on it.

For underwear a pair of black panties with red lace accents and a matching bra & fake boobies.

For make-up, dark red lipstick, black eyeliner, fake eyelashes, dark red eye shadow & contouring.

And another lace eye mask but this time a much smaller one.

Outfit 5:

A maid outfit. The dress had a cute cat shaped opening on the chest with pink trims and the apron had a cute pink paw print on it, pair of black wrist covers matching the style of the dress, a hairband with cat ears & a choker with a little bell on it. For stockings a pair of black sheer/see-through stockings that rode up fairly high (would have to slight bend or lift the skirt if you wanted to see the lace top of the stockings). For shoes I went with the black pumps from outfit 1.

For the wig a blond one with slight curls.

For underwear a set of black with white lace accent panties, bra & garter belt. The garter belt also had cute white ribbons on the clips that would go above the stockings. And fake boobies.

For make-up, pink lipstick, black eyeliner, fake eyelashes, light pink eye shadow, tiny bit of blush and contouring.

Can you guess which outfits Dave gave guidelines for haha ;)

Casual Outfit:

Now of course I wasn't walking around the place dressed up in the outfits all the time.

For the every day "casual outfit" I wore, a crop top sweater with suspender clips (brought 2, the second didn't have clips and was a little bigger) at the bottom (would just about cover the fake boobies), a plaid mini skirt that was attached to the clips from the crop top, regular black pantyhose (brought 2) and sometimes some more see-through/sheer ones, no wigs, tiny bit of lipstick and some light makeup on the eyes, regular black panties and bra & if i felt like it a pair of ankle boots.

Now then with that out of the way lets get on with the story :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The First Day

Before we met up we had a lengthy chat in the private messages to discuss location and all that. Eventually we settled on renting a cabin, the cabin was located in a pretty remote area of the camping grounds and each cabin was surrounded by trees and bushes so we wouldn't have to worry about privacy. The only downside was the walk haha.

After we settled on the place Dave proceeded to give me the outfit guidelines and my first "orders". I was to arrive there before him and lock my boy clothes away and only present as a girl in front of him.

The final message he sent was "Oh and don't worry about toys etc, I will make sure to bring plenty so look forward to it!"

I replied "I will look forward to serving you Master"

Finally the week had come around.

I did as we agreed upon and arrived early at the cabin, before doing anything I went to explore the place.

The cabin was fairly roomy, there were 3 bedrooms of which 2 had their own bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1 separate bathroom/toilet and a very spacious living room that was attached to the kitchen. And outside there was also a shed where you could store some things like bikes etc.

To be honest I was a little worried people could get suspicious because the cabin was listed as being able to house 6 people. Each of the bedrooms even had a double bed and the dining table was certainly big enough to seat 6 people and then some lol.

Though I suppose there was no need to really worry, every cabin was surrounded by pretty thick bushes after all and the camping grounds (forest) was massive.

After having explored the area I went to one of the bedrooms to put my things away and get ready. Once I got dressed up in my casual attire I put my boy clothes away and went to the living room to watch some TV.

Around 3pm I received a message from Dave the message read "I'll be there in about 20mins, unlocked the door and wait for me on your knees", I replied "Yes Master".

So there I was on my knees in front of an unlocked door waiting for what was essentially a stranger (yes we had talked a lot beforehand to get to know each other a little but still never met in person so to me he was still a stranger), but even so I was getting excited and my mind wandered off about all the things he could have in store for me.

I was soon snapped back to reality as I heard footsteps coming up to the front door. The door opened and there he was, roughly 1.85m tall if I had to guess and of average build/shape.

I looked up and said "Welcome home Master", he looked down at me smiled and said "Look at what a pretty little thing you are, come let Master inspect his property" (I am roughly 1.73m so to him I was little indeed).

I stood up and span around slowly, "Very nice, very nice indeed" he said as he squeezed my right butt cheek.

"Go to your room and lay out all the outfits, while I put my things away" "Oh and once you are done sit back down on your knees and wait for me" he said as he turned around to grab his bags.

I replied "Yes Master" and went to my room.

After I had spread out the outfits I sat back down on my knees in front of the door waiting for Dave to come in.

After a little while the door opened and Dave stepped in "Good, I like obedient girls" he said as he closed the door.

He moved over to the bed to inspect the outfits, "You've done well following my instructions, those you assembled look cute too" he said as he looked through them.

"Hmm yes very well done.. I suppose I should reward you" he said with a grin on his face as he turned toward me.

He walked up to me, his crotch was now right in front of my face, unbuckled his pants and let them drop to the floor. The size of his bulge showing through his boxers was pretty impressive. "Come on, you know what to do" he said.

I replied "Yes Master, as you wish" and pulled down his boxers, his flaccid member popped out and flopped against my face. He was definitely hung.

I moved closer and started slowly giving tiny kisses along his shaft before taking his head in my mouth, once I had the head in my mouth I held it there and twirled around it with my tongue until he was hard. I loved the feeling of a cock getting hard in my mouth. Once he was hard I went down as far as I could before pulling back out slowly, after which I'd take in the sight of his now fully erect cock, if I had to guess he was probably around 19cm orso.

After having taken in the image I started to lick the length of his shaft and softly suckle on his balls after which I'd slowly lick back up along his shaft to the head to start sucking.

"God you're good, I've never had my cock worshiped like this before" he said as he groaned. Though as much as he enjoyed it he would shortly after put his hand behind my head and start to slowly move his hips sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, or well he would slide back out up til the edge then back in, after doing this for a while he pulled his cock out completely and said "Listen, I'm gonna cum, I want you to hold it in your mouth and show it to me. Got it?" he said slapping my cheeks with his cock. "Yes Master" I replied, or tried to reply. As soon as the word "yes" left my throat he pushed his cock back in, he then grabbed my head with both his hands and started increasing the pace. Not long after he'd moan "Here it comes!" he pulled back to the edge, I felt his cock twitching/pulsing and soon felt the ropes of cum hitting the roof of my head, with each spurt he'd push in a little closer. After he emptied his load he continued to slowly move his hips for a little while before slowly pulling all the way out.

I opened my mouth and showed him how much he dumped in me, he came so much it was overflowing a little. He chuckled and said "You look like a proper cum dump now. Alright you can swallow now", I closed my mouth and swallowed it all then proceeded to lick my lips and fingers to get the bits that overflowed. I opened my mouth again to show him "Good girl, I think we'll get along just fine" he said, "Yes Master I look forward to servicing you this week" I replied.

He smiled at me and told me to put the outfits back in the wardrobe and get cleaned up while he would go pick up dinner (it was almost 6pm by that point).

After dinner we just hang out a bit and played some games, then before bed I'd give him another blowjob and with that the first day came to an end.

..End of day 1

The Second Day

I had woken up early, around 8am with the events from yesterday still fresh in my mind. Needless to say I got excited about the thought of what he could have in store for me today.

I got up to get dressed but as soon as I got off the bed I noticed a piece of paper laying on the floor in front of my room door, it appeared to have been slipped through under the door.

The note had instructions from Dave, it read as follows "Dear Slut, I hope you enjoyed yesterday as much as I have. Today I want you to get dressed as normal then come give me a blowjob to start the day. PS from today onward your name will be Slut, understood?"

To be honest I can't say I was surprised at all haha. Anyway, I got dressed in my casual outfit as quick as I could and headed over to Dave's room.

I made sure to be really quite as I entered and crawled under the sheets, once under the sheets I noticed his bulge and thought to myself he is probably awake already and sure enough and soon as I pulled his boxers down his cock sprung up already. I decided to just play along and started teasing it to which Dave let out a slight groan which I figured he meant as a signal to start sucking however I acted as if I didn't hear it and continued teasing with my tongue going around his head (where is the fun if you can't be a brat every now and then haha). It didn't take long before he let out a second "groan" this time a bit louder, I decided to not leave him in suspense any longer and wrapped my mouth around his head, few tongue twirls and slid down and slowly slid back up not letting him slip out, I kept doing this until I felt I hand on my head and heard soft moans which signaled Dave had "woken up" (pretty sure he just couldn't keep the act up anymore hahah). At this point I felt he increasingly begin to twitch so I sped up and sure enough he filled my mouth with his cum soon after.

After I swallowed the last spurt I crawled back out from under the sheets and greeted him "Good morning Master, I hope this morning's service was satisfactory"

He replied, "Morning Slut, yes it was great. Well done" "Now go ahead and get breakfast going, I'll be there in a sec"

I replied "Thank you Master" "Yes right away" and went off to the kitchen to make breakfast.

During breakfast he would explain his plans for the day, he said today would the last "relaxing" day for the rest of the week and that he'd soon reveal the "toys" he brought with him. At the time I wondered what he meant by that but it would soon become clear what he had in store for the rest of the week, to be honest thinking back on it the sound of metal moving and bumping into each other coming from his bags should've been a pretty big hint.

After breakfast we would play games up until around 2pm, occasionally he'd put his hands on my thighs or squeeze my butt as I got up but nothing much happened. During the last game he'd mention needing help with the "toy room" but wouldn't elaborate when I asked what he meant by that, "you'll see Slut" he said while focusing on the game.

Once we finished the game he asked me to go to his room and grab 2 bags from his bed, 1 had a purple tag, this one was meant to go to my room and the other had a green tag The green one was meant for the third bedroom which he referred to as the "toy room".

"And no peeking!" he said as I got up, "No Master I won't peek" I said as I walked off to his room.

Once in his room I couldn't help but investigate the bags a little, the green one was significantly larger and heavier while the purple one barely felt like it had anything in it. If not for the 2 big square bumps I would've thought it was empty. After a short inspection I proceeded to move the bags to their respective rooms.

Back in the living room I noticed Dave was doing something on his laptop, "I've finished moving the bags Master" I said as I walked in. This seemed to startle Dave a little as he quickly closed his laptop, "Good good, follow me" he said.

We went back to my room where he proceeded to unpack the bag, he pulled out a couple straps that were rolled up, 4 padded cuffs and 2 lights.

"You go put these lights in opposite corners" he said, I replied "Yes Master" and placed the lights in the corners of the room, 1 in the top right and 1 in the bottom left. In the meantime Dave had spread the straps across the bed and I could hear him mumble "Yes this will work nicely", I think he noticed me glancing a little because he quickly said "Alright you go to the toy room and unpack that bag while I finish up here", I replied "Yes Master as you wish" and walked out.

The green bag also had 2 lights in it, many metal bars, another set of 4 padded cuffs but also metal 4 cuffs & what looked like 1 metal collar all with chains attached to them, another metal bar with adjustable cuffs which I quickly identified as a spreader bar, a ball gag, a set of 3 different sized butt plugs and finally a load of straps.

While waiting for Dave I was trying to figure out what the metal bars were for, I noticed the metal cuffs and the collar probably went together with the bars but that is as far as I got before Dave came back in.

"Alright all done with your room, go on check it out Slut" "I'll get to work in this one now, I'd like you to stay in your room until I knock and say its fine to leave", I replied "Yes Master" and walked out.

As I opened my room door I was greeted by a soft red light, not too bright but enough to engulf the room in a red hue. I looked at the bed and saw 4 cuffs in each corner with straps that went underneath the bed.

On closer inspection I noticed 2 other straps that were placed at the top and bottom of the bed but not attached, they were clearly supposed to attach to the rings the cuffs were in. The 2 straps themselves had several rings on then which I assumed would be used to adjust the cuffs as needed. Looking underneath the bed it was also obvious the straps could be moved up and down which I could only assume would be for those 2 with the many rings on them.

Since I had to wait for Dave's knock anyway, I went ahead and got on the bed, placing my hands and feet on the cuffs. It was pretty apparent they were positioned in such a way that would leave my butt completely open.

I got off the bed and checked how far the straps could be moved up/down, I grabbed the 2 detached ones with the rings and placed them on top of the bed on roughly the area they could end up at, then climbed back on the bed to place my hands and feet on the rings.

This would leave me in a downward dog position (face down ass up) with my hands tied above/in front of my head and my feet could be spread apart or put closer together. This one probably got me the most excited haha.

While trying these positions I heard Dave leaving the house and coming back with something so I assumed he went out to get something from his car, at the time I figured he was just getting tools but I would quickly be proven wrong.

Shortly after Dave knocked "Alright you can come out now but don't go into the toy room yet, it's getting late so it's probably best you get dinner going" he said. I didn't even get a chance to reply as he had already gone back to the toy room, so turned the lights off and went to the kitchen to work on dinner. By now it was 6pm.

During dinner he asked me to change into some sexier pantyhose, preferably sheer/see-through ones (I was wearing classes black ones, nothing special, at the time). I wondered why but he was my master so I just replied "As you wish Master" so after dinner I did as he asked and changed into sheer/see-through pantyhose with a seam that ran all the way down to the feet and also had a pattern on the feet area.

"Is this to your liking Master?" I asked, he replied "Yes they look good on you, thank you", I replied "Thank you Master" after that we watched some TV.

Then suddenly "Alright then, lets go to the toy room I need you to help with something" Dave said as he got up pulling me along.