Master For a Week Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before he'd pull me back up to kiss me, this time I would make sure we'd turn a little so he would face the bed with his back. I then pushed him on the bed and crawled up to him while licking my lips while he kept crawling back a bit more, once he couldn't go back more I'd go down on his cock again but this time I'd lick a lot more while looking up at him instead of just sucking his cock. I'd lay flat on my stomach, raising my legs up behind me and keeping my toes straight while licking his cock and sucking his ball, not loosing eye contact while licking. He'd moving his hips ever so slightly every now and then trying to get in my mouth but I wouldn't let him haha.

After I continued teasing him some more I went in for the main course keeping up a steady pace while bobbing my head up and down, "Aahhh fuuuuck" I'd hear coming from further up the bed. I took that as my signal to stop and let him slide out with a pop, I'd then position myself above him crotch and pointed at the lube on the nightstand, he reached over and passed it to me after which I started lubing up his cock. All the while he kept looking at me with big eyes as if he couldn't believe what I was doing or rather what I was about to do.

Once I finished lubing him up I tossed the tube back to him, firmly held his cock, pulled my panties to the side and slid right down on him. He slid in fairly easily but I still had to take my time to adjust a little while he was all the way in. Now I understood why Dave wanted me to putt in the big plug.

Once I was adjusted I looked at him, bit my lip, placed my hands on his stomach and slowly started to ride his cock. Once I got comfortable I started some up and down movements as well, all the while Peter couldn't stop moaning and panting. That said I caught myself moaning a little as well, I was enjoying this more than I thought I would.

Though I wouldn't be in control for long "Fuck, you're a horny little princess aren't you?!" he exclaimed as he grabbed my waist and thrusted up, causing me to tip forward landing flat on his stomach. He quickly followed up by bracing his feet against the bed and pushing right back in and started thrusting. Where seconds ago I was the one in control, now I was the one getting mercilessly pounded. My mind went numb and I though to myself "Fuck it" and I went in to kiss him while he continued thrusting.

"Fuck I wanna breed you" he said, I replied "Go ahead fill me up". Not a second later he rolled us over, now he was on top of me fucking me missionary. I instinctively wrapped my arms and legs around him as we continued to make out all the while his was pounding deeper than before, hitting my good spot. All I could hear at that point was the noise of us making out and his balls slapping against my butt.

I noticed he started picking up the pace and sure enough soon after he tensed up, firmly locking me in place (as if I could even go anywhere to begin with) exclaiming "Here it comes babe, I'm gonna impregnate you!" followed by one last thrust all the way inside which was followed by a warm feeling as he was pumping his seed in me. Once he was finished trying to impregnate me he collapsed on top of me leaving his cock in me "Fuck that was hot" he said, I replied "Yeah, haven't been fucked like this in a while" we were both panting and giggling.

After a short 5 to 10 minute break I noticed Peter was still fairly hard and almost as soon as that thought crossed my mind he got up to my ear and whispered "Hope you're ready for round 2 princess", I replied "W-what?", he laugh and said "I took one of those nice blue pills for you back in the bathroom" I gasped as he got back up. He grabbed my legs, smiled at me and started thrusting once more "Time to bury that seed even deeper" he said, while in reality all he did was push it all over the place. Most flowed out on the sides. If anything he was using it as lube.

Luckily after pounding me for a little while he decided to show some 'mercy' as he called it and moved up to my chest, dropping his cock on my face "Open up for daddy, princess" he said. So I opened my mouth and stuck out me tongue, he'd slide over my tongue a couple times before pushing it in. This face fucking wouldn't last long however, after maybe 2 minutes (though it felt like 20) he pulled out and covered my face with his cum.

Afterward he'd lie down next to me keeping his arms around me and fell asleep, giving me some time to breath.

I would not get the chance to clean myself up that night and he woke me up one more time to have sex. He climbed on top of me lightly shaking me and calling my name to wake me up, once I was awake he asked me to turn around. I looked down and saw his cock rock hard yet again and already lubed up so I just rolled over, he wasted no time and slid right in me again and started to slowly hump me while laying on my back. I started to feel really good (horny) and couldn't help bit slowly raise my butt until I was face down ass up "Breed me daddy" I said. This seemed to spur him on as he pushed me further down with his hands and started really pounding my butt with long & deep thrusts, he kept this up at a steady pace. Meanwhile I started to feel an orgasm building up and started moaning, soon after I had an anal (hands free) orgasm and not a moment too soon either because within seconds he started to unload his balls in me again as well.

After this we both collapsed and fell back asleep.

..End of day 3

END OF PART 1