Master For a Week Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened the door and I was greeted by that same red light as earlier however no straps or cuffs attached to the bed this time, no instead there were several put together restraints laying on the bed, the ball gag was laying on the pillow and the spreader bar near the bottom of the bed, the 3 butt plugs were lined up on the nightstand together with 2 tubes of lube. But that was not where my attention was drawn to at first, no in the middle of the room there was a metal contraption (this is what all those metal bars, cuffs and collar were for).

It had a rectangular shaped frame on the ground level with 4 bars that went vertical (up), 2 at the front and 2 in the middle, the frame itself had the 4 metal cuffs attached to it 2 at the back and 2 at the front these could not be adjusted however the frame itself could. The 2 vertical bars in the middle had a bar going across horizontally at about halfway of the length of the bars and the 2 vertical bars at the front had a bar going horizontally at the top and had the collar attached to it. This collar was attached with 4 chains, 1 to the frame, 1 to each of the vertical bars and 1 to the top horizontal bar and it also had a lock.

Then in the corner of the room was another contraption, one I had not seen before so this is probably what Dave went out to get from his car.

It looked like a massage bench but smaller (to be honest it looked like one of those hurdles you had to jump over during gym classes hahah) it had 4 padded platforms attached to the legs and there was a headrest (one of those with half circle things with an opening for your eyes/mouth/nose), each of the platforms had 2 straps attached to them and the main body also had 2 straps. The bench would basically put you in a doggy position (from this point I will be referring to the bench as the BDSM bench).

"You see why I needed your help? I need to adjust them to your body" Dave said with a grin. I just replied with "Yes master, I am here to serve you" and he said "Very good Slut! Now then come come!"

He grabbed my wrist and led me to the BDSM bench, he told me to lie down to where my head would be comfortable in the headrest. I did as I was told and was soon strapped down around my waist, once I was strapped down he grabbed my legs and put them on the rear platforms then proceeded to strap those down as well before moving on to do the same with my arms. Once I was entirely locked down on the BDSM bench he proceeded to move the platforms up/down where needed and made sure I was comfortable. He took his time with adjusting the leg platforms and slightly turned them to make my toes point outward.

Once he was happy he squeezed my butt and said "Lets test this real quick", I heard his pants drop to the floor and before long felt him rubbing up against my butt "Yes, yes this will work nicely" he said as I heard him walk around to the front. Once he stood in front of me he'd wait a little while to make sure I could see his cock, then pulled the headrest down and pushed his head up against my lips, he grabbed my chin with his thumb and index finger and soft said "Open up for your Master", I opened my mouth and without a moments hesitation he pushed his cock in my mouth. After humping my face a couple times he said "Yes perfect! This is going to be great!" after that he pulled out and unstrapped me.

He then told me to hold the door as he slid the metal contraption out to the living room (it barely fit through the door), he moved the table to the side and placed the rack in front of the TV. He once again grabbed my wrist and led me to the rack, placing my waist on the middle bar and locking my head in the metal collar. After some minor tweaks to the front cuffs he'd lock my hands in them, then moved on to the feet and quickly locked them.

He took walked around me a couple times to inspect his work, mumbling something. Then sat down on the couch "Hmm something is not quite right.. hmm" he said.

He got up and moved the middle bar down, lowering my waist, then adjusted the collar slightly to match the angle but not too much. I was now locked into a downward dog position, he moved behind me caressed my butt "Hmm lets see if this is better", soon after I felt him pressing something up against my butt, sliding/rubbing it up and down (guess what it was haha). "Alright this will do just fine, now lets see the other end" he said as he got up and walked around to the front, he kneeled in front of me, grabbed the top bar to steady himself while he slightly raised his middle "You know what to do right?" he said. I opened my mouth in response. "Good Slut" he said as he slid his cock in.

After a couple humps he pulled back out and sat down on the couch "Aahhh this is gonna be great!" he exclaimed as he sat there admiring his work.

He would leave me in this position without saying a word for a couple minutes then suddenly he jumped up "Oh! Almost forgot! Come on slut we have to test your bed!" he said as he hurried over to free me from the rack only to drag me over to my room immediately once I was freed.

As soon as we entered my room he pushed me on the bed demanding I placed me hands and feet on the cuffs while he turned the red lights on, all I said was "Yes Master" as I laid down.

He grabbed a pillow to prop up my head a little bit, then proceeded to strap my hands and feet in, I was laying on the bed spread out in an X shape. "Alright lets see" he said as he climbed up on the bed and positioned himself over me resting his cock & balls on my face "Mmhmm yes this will work, ok stick out your tongue"

I obeyed and stuck out my tongue, he then proceeded to rub the length of his shaft across my tongue and occasionally stick it in my mouth before pulling back out and slapping it on my tongue a couple times.

"Good good, this works. Now then lets get you up" he said as he unstrapped me. Though of course he wasn't done yet, right after he grabbed the 2 separate straps (the ones with all the rings on them) and replaced the cuffs with these straps, spanning the whole width of the bed on top and at the bottom.

He re-attached the cuffs on the outer corners and told me to lie down on my stomach, once again I was laying there in an X shape but the other way around this time. As soon as he was done he walked out, but shortly after he'd come back bearing "gifts". He got on the bed and told me to open my mouth, then placed the ball gag in my mouth and tightened it "Good Slut" he said.

Then moved down, pulled my pantyhose & panties down slightly, I heard a click like a cap opening which was soon followed by a cold feeling on my butt. At this point I realized he had lubed up one of the butt plugs and was now inserting it in me as it slid in pretty easily. Once he was happy with the result he moved back to my feet and unhooked the cuffs from the rings but only to put my feet closer together all the way up until both my feet were touching each other. Satisfied with the position he hooked them into the rings and crawled back up the bed, laying down flat on my back and whispered in my ear "I'm going to relieve some stress after all the hard work I've done for you today, now be a good girl and don't struggle" as soon as he finished his sentence he pulled himself off of me.

Now it would become clear why he wanted me to change into these pantyhose. He stood behind the bed near and started rubbing his cock up against and between my feet, it turned out he had a foot fetish. Once he was happy with how wet and sticky my feet had become he crawled back up on the bed, pulled down my pantyhose and panties and slowly pulled the butt plug out. This was followed by that click sound again, which made me realize he was lubing his cock, and shortly after I felt that familiar sensation of something cold pushing up against my butt hole though substantially larger than a butt plug this time however he slid right in, all the way down as far as he could go. He then laid himself down flat on my back and wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight and whispered "I think its time I made you my bitch" he wasted no time and started slowly moving his hips, as soon as he got used to it he started to ramp it up fast, I couldn't help but let out soft moans through the ball gag "Haha what cute noises you make Slut!" he said as he sped up even more, now full on pounding me.

"Ahh! Yes! I'm gonna mark my territory bitch!" as soon as he said this he slammed in all the way which was followed by a feeling of something warm rushing in. Once he finished pumping his load in me he collapsed on top of me whispering "You're mine now" we'd stay like that for a couple minutes before he took the ball gag out and unstrapped me "Thank you for making me feel good Master" I said as he detached the straps from the bed. He looked at me with a smile "You're welcome Slut".

Once he was done cleaning up he said "Alright its getting late, time for bed! But before that" "Listen closely, I'm leaving the gag and plugs here. Tomorrow I want you plugged up and ready in your maid outfit (outfit 5), don't worry about getting up early, 10am is fine. More instructions will follow tomorrow, for now lets go to bed".

I replied "Yes Master as you wish".

He walked off but before closing the door he said "Oh and make it the big one!" (referring to the big plug) and closed the door.

As soon as the door closed I hurried to my bathroom to push out his cum and clean up, the whole time I had been standing there a tiny bit of cum was leaking out of my used hole dripping down my leg. As I was cleaning I noticed Dave going in and out the toy room a couple times, "He is probably just putting the rack back in there" I thought to myself as I continued pushing cum out (he really did cum a lot lol).

..End of day 2

The Third Day

I woke up around 10am wondering what Dave had in store for me today.. if only I knew hahah.

After fantasizing I proceeded with the previous day's instructions, I put outfit 5 ready on the bed and proceeded to clean and plug up.

By 11:30am I was ready and fully dressed up as a cute cat maid, I went out to the living room expecting to see Dave but instead I was greeted by a black wetlook/latex looking carpet with on top of it the BDSM bench where the dining table used to be. At this point I realized the noise I heard last night before bed was Dave re-organizing the living room.

I looked around but Dave was nowhere to be seen, instead on the table in front of the TV I found a note. The note read, "Dear Slut, I will be away this morning running an errand. I expect to be back around 1pm, I expect you to be waiting for me on your knees keeping your head down until I tell you to raise your head. Should fail you will be punished, you've undoubtedly already noticed the BDSM bench... so don't disappoint me!"

After reading the message I was kind of intrigued and toyed with the idea of disobeying on purpose but decided against it, for all I knew he'd strap me on that thing for the entire day haha.

I passed the time by checking out the BDSM bench setup and walking around a bit to get used to the heels. Around 10 minutes before 1pm I went to the door and kneeled down waiting for Dave to arrive.

The door opened, I greeted Dave "Welcome back Master", he replied "Good Slut, looks like I won't be needing to punish you just yet", as he walked in I noticed a second set of footsteps. Apparently his "errand" was picking up a friend.

"You can look up now" Dave said, and sure enough as I looked up I was met by another man looking down at me with a smile. He was taller than Dave, if I had to guess probably close to 1.95m, and muscular.

The man introduced himself "Hi there, I'm Peter a friend of Dave's. I look forward to hanging out with you today"

I replied "Hello Sir, I'm Sylvana. I'm Master's toy for the week"

Peter laughed and said "Yes so I've heard haha. You look very cute!"

Dave interrupted "Alright then with introductions out of the way. Peter you go turn on the console. Slut you come with me". "Righto" Peter replied.

Dave grabbed my hand as I got up and led me straight to the toy room.

Once in the toy room Dave did a quick inspection to make sure I followed his instructions from the previous day "Good good, looks like you did as I asked" he said.

"Now then listen closely, Peter is a very good friend of mine. He always had this fantasy to spend time with a femboy if you catch my drift. So here is what is gonna happen today, we are gonna play some games and you will stand behind the couch ready to serve us, bring drinks, food etc." "Of course you're still my bitch so you'll prioritize my orders, but you better make sure he has a good time. You hear me?"

I replied "Yes Master, I'll make sure your friend leaves here satisfied"

Dave said "Very good! But he won't be leaving here today, no no. He will spend the night in your room with you. Understood?"

I replied "Yes Master"

"Good, now then lets head back. Oh and by the way, don't worry about the BDSM bench it won't be used today" he said.

I replied with the usual "Yes Master" as we walked back.

The day went by relatively quiet, I just stood there behind the couch with my hands crossed in front of me at the ready for whenever they needed something while they were playing games.

Then after a few games Dave said "Lets make this interesting! Whoever wins this next match gets a blowjob from Slut over there!", Peter replied "You're on!"

They both looked back at me with a grin on their face "You ain't gonna win this one buddy" Peter said to Dave as they both turned their focus back to the screen.

Dave laughed "We'll see"

As I was watching the match I noticed Dave making sloppy mistakes, it almost looked as if he was letting Peter win.

The match ended after 3 rounds with Peter coming out as the winner, of course Dave would've never admitted to this but I'm fairly certain he let him win.

Peter jumped up "Hahah told you buddy!" he exclaimed as he dropped his pants to the ground. Peter turned around holding out his hand toward me "Well then if you'd be so kind miss" he said motioning me to come over.

"Certainly Sir" I said and walked around the couch and slowly kneeled down in front of him. I placed my hand on his bulge caressing it slightly and said "Hmm lets not keep your little friend here waiting", Peter laughed "Hmm little eh?"

I pulled his boxers down and his cock sprung out right away, slapping me on the cheek "What did you say again? Little friend?" Peter said laughing. He wasn't wrong, if I had to guess I'd say he was probably around 21 or 22 cm, definitely in the 20 range.

He kicked his pants and boxers away and set down "Well? You said you wouldn't keep my 'little' friend waiting, right?".

I crawled over, licking my lips as I got closer. Once there I kissed the head and started slowly teasing with my tongue along his shaft and twirling around his head a bit before taking him in. Apparently he liked it sloppy. I kept up a constant pace not worried about the noises or the spit escaping my mouth, occasionally I'd pull him out with a plop and slapped his cock on my tongue before licking and sucking his balls a bit then went back up sliding my tongue up across his shaft before going back in this time hands free, he put his hand behind my head to apply a little force "Oohhh fuck you're a horny one" he moaned.

After about 10 minutes of this he pushed my head back, stood up put a hand back on my head to hold me in place and said "Stick out your tongue Slut", he put his cock on my tongue and started jerking. Soon followed by thick warm ropes of cum, most of which covered my face all over instead of shooting down my mouth. Once he was finished he pushed his cock back in my mouth to let me suckle on it a little "Shit that was amazing" he said as he pulled out.

I licked my lips and said "Thanks for the meal Sir" they both laughed and Peter said "You're welcome Slut".

Dave followed up "Well thank you for the show but I suppose you better clean your face, I'll go get dinner" it was just past 5pm by now.

I replied "Yes Master" then turned to Peter and said "No peeking Sir"

Peter's cheeks turned slightly red as Dave laughed, "I see you 2 are getting along well!" he said.

During dinner Peter could barely look at me, which I found kind of cute.

After a little while Dave said "Time for desert!" he stood up and grabbed 2 slices of pie, when he sat down he said "What are you looking at Slut? Your dinner is right here" he pointed below the table. I understood the hint and went down, as I did he stood up and undid his pants.

As they were eating their pie I was down there sucking Dave off in order to get my "desert" after a couple few minutes Dave pushed my head down and exclaimed "Your desert is coming up miss! Make sure to not waste any!" as he shot ropes of cum down my throat.

After he was done I slowly pulled back off, leaving a tiny rope off cum attached between his cock and my lips "Thank you for the desert Master" I said and licked his cock clean, squeezing out a little extra drop.

"Good girl" he said as he petted my head.

After dinner we all just hung out, watching TV and playing games for the most part. I'd still catch Peter looking over at me from time to time which would cause him to blush, but I didn't make much of it. In fact I teased him a little haha, whenever Dave wasn't looking I would give him a quick peek of my hips or butt.

I was having so much fun teasing Peter I failed to notice Dave slipping into my room and moving some things to the toy room.

Anyway the night had passed before I knew it and Dave urged us to go to bed however "Hold on Slut not you, not yet" he said as Peter walked to my room and wished us good night.

As soon as Peter closed the door behind him Dave said "No no, you go get changed in the toy room first. I moved your 'sleepwear' there while you were having fun with my buddy", my eyes got big and I said "So you noticed Master?"

"Damn right I did Slut!" he said, I replied "I'm sorry for teasing your friend master"

He said "Don't be! I don't mind. However you better make sure this will be a night he won't forget!" "Now hurry up and get changed!"

I replied "Yes Master" and walked off to the toy room.

In the toy room I was greeted by outfit 2 however it was missing the ankle boots and the cuffs. I hurried up and got changed. Once I walked out Dave inspected me before giving his sign of approval and slapping me on the butt cheek "Alright off you go. But don't go making too much noise now, you're neighbor has work work to do" he said laughing.

I wondered what he meant by he had work to do but didn't think further on it and simply replied "Yes Master"

As soon as I opened my room door Peter just shot up in a sitting position "Fuck" was all he could say. I said "Good evening Sir, I'll be your stress relief for the night".

His eyes lit up and he walked toward me, he then pulled me into the room and closed the door. As soon as the door closed he pulled me in for a kiss, all the while his hands were exploring my butt up until he came across the butt plug. He slowly pulled it out and whispered to me "Wait here, I'll be right back" he then went off to the on-suite bathroom.

While he was in the bathroom I'd turn on the lights, I set them to slowly alternate between red and a light purple color to create a mood.

It wasn't long before Peter came back from the bathroom, he was fully naked and as hard as one could be. I could've sworn he looked bigger down there than before but maybe it was due to the lights.

Anyway, he quickly moved toward me and grabbed me by the waist pulling me in for another kiss before putting his hands on my shoulders apply a little force hinting me to go down.

I slowly moved down while caressing his body, once down there I started worshiping his cock slowly licking up and down along the shaft and sucking on his balls before going down on his cock once more. I made sure to take slow long strides sliding my mouth up and down his cock, I swear he even felt harder than before. "Ahh fuuuck" "Yes just like that" "Mmm such a good girl" was all I could hear coming from him that entire time.