Master Fulfills Ian's Desire

Story Info
Master allows me to fulfill Ian's fantasy.
3.1k words
4.18
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke languidly to the warmth of the bright sun shining through the window and casting its glow across the bed. Slowly, I opened my eyes and stretched and that was when I felt you soundly asleep on my right and Ian on my left. There was a slight chill in the air of the room although it was lessened by the body warmth of the two of you and the warm dust motes circling the bed.

I really needed to go to the loo but did not want to disturb you or Ian as you were both sleeping so peacefully. Slowly I inched my way towards the foot of the bed and slipped out and padded quietly across the floor to the adjoining bathroom.

After finishing my business, I decided to step into the shower. I had shampooed and was running conditioner through my hair and was reaching for the bar of soap, when the door opened, and you slipped into the shower behind me. You took the soap from my hand and in a husky voice said, "Let me."

You began to lather my body and I couldn't help but display my appreciation, by moaning with intense pleasure. My back was to the stream of hot water coming from the faucet and streaming over my shoulder and down over my breasts. My skin was pink from the steaming water and my nipples were erect and hard as you caressed by bare skin with your soapy hands.

As one of your hands cupped my breast, you pinched my nipple with the fingers of your other hand. A tremor of pure pleasure passed through my body. You kissed me passionately before moving your mouth to my ear and asking, "Are you having fun, my sweet slut?"

After a purr from deep in my throat, and while nodding, I breathlessly replied, "Yes, Master. I loved everything we have done so far."

You moved your attention to my other breast, and I moaned once again. "We are just getting started. I have so many plans for you, Baby." You told me with your sexy and husky voice. You have a way of talking to me that makes me feel like the sexiest woman in the world.

Your hands laden with suds slid down over my torso and abdomen and then began to part the lips of my pussy and I gasped with pleasure and I placed my hands on your shoulders to steady myself as my knees grew weak.

Your fingers lightly played along the lips of my pussy and I pushed towards your hand trying to ease the growing need your touch that was setting a fire inside of me. "Please!" I gasped as I moved my hips, trying to get your hand on my throbbing clit.

You slapped my pussy with enough force to make me stop immediately but it only increased my arousal. "Stay still, I am only beginning to play with my toy. I am still debating how many times I want to make you cum before I let Ian fulfill his fantasies with you."

You returned your attention to stroking my clit and within a few strokes, an orgasm crashed through me and I cried out your name and held onto you tightly to keep from slipping on the wet floor of the shower.

You smiled down at me, "That was lovely, slut. Let me tease you for a while, as you get ready to cum again."

With the hot water streaming over us, you began to kiss me, each touch demanding my full and undivided response. You trailed kisses down my neck, over my chest and then suckled one breast, your teeth holding my nipple in place as your tongue teased it and you began to drag hard on it, sending a charge of perfectly balanced pain with pleasure.

As you moved your mouth to my other nipple, I felt an orgasm start to form deep inside of me but it registered enough that you were aware that I was making the climb to my next orgasm.

"Cum for me again, Baby." You said as your fingers began stroke my swollen clit that was hard and erect against your hand. You increased the pressure and the speed of your manipulations and my breathing increased accordingly until my orgasm crested and every muscle in my body grew taut as the spring of release grew tighter.

My second orgasm broke loose and once again I called out your name as wave after wave of pleasure broke over me. You held me tightly against you as my breathing returned to normal at a slow place. I could feel your erection, pressed hard against my abdomen. Never one to let a good hard on go unrewarded, I slowly sank to my knees as the hot water continued to stream down my back and began to kiss the head of your cock.

My tongue began to circle the head of your cock, before sliding to just below the crown as I sought the special place where that I knew sent shocks of pleasure through you.

One of my hands began to gently squeeze your balls as I slowly slid your cock into my mouth. You were leaning against the wall and I felt a tremor slide through your thighs and legs as I slid the length of you fully into my mouth until the head of your cock, pressed against the back of my throat and the length of you lay atop my tongue. I held you there, savoring the taste and the feel of you until my bothersome gag reflex made its presence known. Only then did I slide your delicious cock out of my mouth, before eagerly sucking you back into my mouth again. I lost track of time and I continued to suck your cock until I felt you entangle your fingers in my wet hair, as you took control of the pace and began to fuck my mouth.

It didn't take too long before I felt your cock stiffen in my mouth before your orgasm exploded and began to fill my mouth with the sweet cream of you cum which I drank hungrily. I drank every drop before I released you and swept my tongue over my lips to not to waste a single taste of you.

You helped me up and leaned my head towards the shower of water to rinse the conditioner out of my hair.

As we stepped out of the shower, I was startled by the sight of Ian holding a towel open for me. As Ian toweled me off, you were drying yourself off. Ian had a huge smile on his face and said, "I see you started the party without me."

You laughed heartily, "Trust me, I was just warming her up for you. "

"Well, I used the time to have breakfast delivered. Once the two of you dry off, we can recharge our batteries before we start to play again." Then he leaned down and gave me a quick and light kiss. I grabbed a second towel and wrapped it around my hair to keep it from dripping down my back.

We sat down on the bed as Ian brought our morning feast to us. The three of us sat, nude enjoying our breakfast and I got the distinct feeling that you and Ian were communicating without words, the next plans for playing with your toy.

I was more convinced than ever as I returned to the bathroom to dry my hair and complete my toiletry including a spritz of cologne. I could hear the hum of both your voices as you worked on the plans for the day's activities.

When I returned to the room, the bed remained in the center of the room, but a table with various recording instruments had been moved nearby as well as a stool for you to sit on while observing and recording our play. Another table, located close to the head of the bed, covered the toys that we would be using this day. Because of the night we had already shared with Ian, I was very comfortable and excited about what delights the two of you had concocted to satisfy my slutty desires.

Two pillows had been moved and stacked one atop of the other from the head of the bed about one third of the way down the bed. Ian was sitting at the head of the bed with his back against the headboard. You were seated on the stool at the foot of the bed, the table with the recording equipment had also been pulled close.

Ian rose from the bed and taking my hand walked me over to the larger table across the room before bending me over the table at my waist. As my naked torso and breasts laid atop the table, he knelt down behind me and attached my ankles to the legs of the table. The table was wide enough that there was no doubt in my mind that my rectum was on full display

I felt Ian's fingers draw an invisible line from the mons of my pussy through my pussy's lips and up the divide of my ass cheeks, sending millions of goose bumps racing over my bare skin and causing me to quiver.

Ian moved towards the other end of the table upon which the top half of my body was resting and restrained my wrists to the legs of the table. Ian stood up and placed a blindfold over my eyes. I smiled knowing how much Ian enjoyed putting a blindfold on when we played together.

My heart was racing, and my breathing was ragged with anticipation and excitement. With the first lash of the flogger, I let out a slight yelp of surprise, quickly by a moan of pleasure. How I love feeling the flogger against my skin.

From the sounds of movement and the whir of the camera, and the difference in the cadence of the lashes, I was aware immediately that it was Ian who was wielding the flogger. Up and down my back, buttocks and thighs he decorated my skin with pink and red stripes where the tails of the flogger landed. The endorphins began to flow through my body in rhythm of Ian's strikes of the flogger. My breathing slowed and became deeper as my body responded to the lashes of the Ian's flogging.

My skin was flushed and warm, my juices were beginning to flow, and my brain was flushed with endorphins when Ian stopped flogging. Within moments, I felt the first harsher sting of the cat o nine tails with its tails tied into small knots to increase the sting of the strike to increase my arousal. The pattern Ian was designing on my back, thighs and ass would be a little deeper, a little more red and would supercharge the endorphins flooding my blood stream and carrying the perfect combination of pain and pleasure throughout my prone body. Ian stopped the cat in half the time he had been using the flogger on me.

As the cat stopped, I tried to turn my head to seek you out. Without hesitation, you set the camera down and came to me, kneeling beside the table you kissed me and asked, "Do you want us to stop?"

Seeing the bright light of pleasure in your eyes sent a thrill through my thrumming body and I shook my head negatively. "No, Master. Please don't stop. I just needed to know you were with me."

You cupped my chin and raised my head until I was looking in your eyes, "No man will ever put a hand on you, my precious pet, unless I am there to grant permission and assure that he treats you with the love and respect I have for you."

You stood then and I noticed a slight nod to Ian, granting him permission to continue to play with me. Because of my position, my ass was spread wide and my pussy was on full display. I felt you drag a finger from the lips of my pussy and up through my ass as you measured how wet I was. I heard you tell Ian, "She is flowing quite nicely. Carry on, Ian."

The next sensation, a hard slap of the riding crop on my pussy caused me to gasp and I felt a bubble of juices explode from my drenched pussy. From behind me I heard you say, "Beautiful, my pet. How your cunt and ass are glistening with your juices. Your entire backside is a beautiful palette of pinks and reds."

Ian began lightly slapping my pussy with the crop and in an upward motion and then when moving to my ass, he would slap in a downward motion intensifying the pressure creating a resounding noise and a sting that bordered on painful but not sufficiently to get me to consider using my safeword while causing me to shift position from the offending crop.

The fusion of sensations and the rush of endorphins suffusing my brain were dulling my five senses and creating a sensation of floating. I heard you say something to Ian. I recognized your voice but could not clearly comprehend what you were saying to Ian. I felt confident that you were warning Ian that I might be nearing my limits and for him to back off with the riding crop.

The next sensation was Ian bending over me exerting pressure on my backside, his cock hard against my ass cheeks as he started lightly kissing a path down the length of my back while his hands slid under me and began to caress my breasts which caused to me to moan with intense pleasure. By the time his lips were kissing the small of my back, his hands were gliding between my pussy and the table.

He stood up and caressed my ass with his hands before sliding his index finger into my drenched cunt and pulling my juices to my tight asshole and began lubing it with my juices. Apparently not satisfied with the degree of lubrication, I felt the cold lubricant as you poured it down the crack of my ass after which you began to massage it into my asshole preparing me to take him where he wanted to be.

I felt the head of his cock pressing against my entrance and I began to mentally prepare myself to relax making his entrance easier on both of us. You had instructed him well on being patient and slow to keep my discomfort to a minimum. Soon, he was buried deep inside of me, his hips pressed against the warmth of my warm ass. His hands took hold of my hips, holding me still as he began fucking me slowly.

I turned my head to the side so that I could see you watching and recording Ian fucking my ass. I was heartened to see the sparkle of desire and arousal in your eyes as you watched me being fucked. As Ian continued to drive his hard cock in and out of my ass, he removed one of his hands from my hips and slid it down to my pussy and began to tease my clit with his thumb.

My arousal rose immediately with the clitoral stimulation and as a result, when Ian drove his cock into my ass, I would press against him driving him even deeper inside of me.

It did not take long before his thumb drove me over the edge and my orgasm charged through my body before exploding out of me as I screamed out your name. A few more deep strokes into me and Ian came for the first time in my ass.

He lay over my back and I could feel his heart beating rapidly in his chest, cock still buried in my ass, both of our breathing ragged as our hearts slowed down from the acme of our climaxes.

I remained restrained atop of the table with my eyes closed savoring all the sensations I had felt. Distantly, through the cloud of erotic pleasure, I felt Ian withdraw from my ass. My eyes still closed, I felt your hands take hold of my hips as you drove your own hard cock into my ass. I cried out softly from being startled, but an overwhelming contentment rushed through me as I realized it was you who were fucking my ass now. Every once in a while, as you withdrew your cock from my ass, you would give me a resounding slap on one cheek or the other. Within a very few minutes, all exhaustion had left me and I was meeting you thrust for thrust. After a few minutes, I cried out softly when you placed my Satisfyer over my clit and on. The suction of my hard clit drove me quickly towards a second orgasm. "Cum for me, Precious. Cum so I can fill your ass with my cum."

Oh, that joyous little toy! Within a few seconds, my orgasm crashed over me and again I filled the room with the cries of my pleasure as I called out your name. Your orgasm was nearly simultaneous. As Ian had recently done, you lay across my ass and back, lightly kiss my neck and high back as we recovered from our orgasms.

I was lying on the table, with my eyes closed, when I felt you and Ian working in tandem to release my wrists and ankles. After helping me rise from the table, you encircled me in your arms and kissed me passionately as you led me to the bathroom. While you had been fucking my ass, Ian had drawn a bath and you helped me slowing lower into the hot and foaming tub. For a few minutes you let me soak before you started to bathe me.

When you had finished, Ian began to dry me body as you emptied the tub and turned on the shower. By the time you entered the shower, Ian was walking me to the bed and presented me with a bottle of water.

By the time you returned to the room, I was lightly dozing with Ian caressing my bare skin with my back and ass pressed against him. You slid into the bed on my other side and began to caress my breasts with your hands and your mouth as Ian continued to caress my back and ass with is hands.

I drifted lightly off to sleep, more contented than I had ever been in my life. I was exactly where I belonged, in your trust and care.