Master Takes Me to the Next Level

Story Info
Master shares me with his best friend.
2.1k words
4.18
15.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had spent two days alone getting to know one another better. They had been a wonderful two days and we prepared to move onto our next goal. Ian was coming over to spend the day with us so that the three of us could spend some time alone before we all participated in the scheduled gangbang.

I came out of the bathroom, shaved, showered with a clean body and clean hair and smelling of soap and perfume. I was wearing a short nightie that left a little to the imagination but gave me a sense of security. You were greeting Ian and he was coming in as I entered the lounge.

I was pleased to see Ian's eyes light up as he saw me, and I got even warmer when you turned around and smiled at me. You held out your arm and I walked to you and you put your arm around me. Gently you nudged me towards Ian, and I went over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a sensuous kiss, pressing my nearly nude body against him. I was pleased at his reaction to my caress. I moved his hands until each hand was around my nude ass cheeks. His reaction was as I had hoped as he pulled me against him even tighter and his hands squeezed my cheeks. His kiss became more passionate.

As our kiss ended, I moved my lips near is ear and whispered, "So, you want to fuck my ass, I hear."

He did not respond but his smile spoke volumes.

You asked Ian to run his fingers through my pussy lips to ascertain the degree of my wetness. Surprisingly, Ian was not in the least bit shy about it. His fingers came out shiny with my juices but we both knew they were about to start flowing much more freely.

You recommend that Ian get comfortable while you remove my nightie, you placed a restraint on each of my wrists and pulled a rope through an eye hook in the ceiling until both my arms were stretched over my head. Then you took some purple rope and began tying up my breasts so tight that I could feel a pulse in each breast.

"Ian, bring over the tweezer clamps with the bells at the end of them and attached one to each of my sweet slut's nipples", you instruct Ian. "They will go on easier if you suck her nipple until it is hard and erect.

Ian picks up the clamps and approaches me. He cups my breast with his hand and pulls my breast towards his mouth. As e begins to tease my nipple, I moan in pleasure. He nips at my nipple and an electric shock passes from my throbbing nipple to my clit. Once my nipple is erect, he slides the tweezer clamp onto my nipple and then tightens it until I let out a small gasp which alerts him that it is tight enough.

While Ian is working on my other nipple, I feel you start to attach a spreader bar to my ankles, causing my legs to be spread widely. I can see my reflection in a mirror across the wall and I can see that I am fully exposed to both you and Ian. I feel my vaginal muscles start to clench and sense my breathing picking up speed as my arousal increases.

I felt your body pressed against my back and your cock firm against my ass. I sighed contentedly. I couldn't see what you were doing but I was fairly sure that you were getting a butt plug prepared to slide into my ass. My suspicions were confirmed when I felt a well lubed plug slide into my ass and a small pop indicated that it would stay in place. A shudder of pleasure passed through my body.

You reached around my back and squeezed my breasts and shook my breasts and we all heard the tinkling of the bells.

You waved Ian over next to you so that I had a clear view of the mirror on the opposite wall and could see you both behind me. I smiled when I saw you pick up the flogger as you were telling Ian you were going to warm me up for the fun to come.

The first strike of the leather thong was light but still sent a sting through my skin and began to turn pink immediately. My body's natural reaction was to pull away from the flogger, but my deep sigh of contentment let you know my reaction was one of pleasure.

After a few light strikes of the floggers tongue, to warm up the skin of my back, buttocks and upper legs you began to increase the power of each strike which caused an increase of endorphins in my blood stream and an increase of wetness in my cunt.

The endorphins were already transporting me to what some used to call subspace. It is a very freeing sensation because the brain is focused on the physical sensations causing the five senses to become dull so while I was aware you were speaking to Ian, my brain could not decipher what was being said.

When the bite of the cat's tails struck my ass, my arousal increased as did my breathing and the dampness between my legs and my juices began to coat the lips of my pussy. I began to moan with each strike of the cat's tails. Due to the bite of the cat, you limited the number strikes but everywhere the tails had landed my skin had gone from pink to a deeper red.

I felt you move forward so that your body was close to my naked back. You ran your hand over my back and ass, encouraging Ian to feel the heat of my skin. This further increased my breathing and moaning from the added pleasurable sensations of touch. Both your hands moved to my ass and I felt two hands spread my ass cheeks to reveal the butt plug firmly seated in my ass. A hand manipulated the plug but did not remove it, another sensation driving me closer to my orgasm.

Both you and Ian moved until you were standing in front me where the nipple clamps and rope had my pulse beating hard in my tits. You slid the paddle end of a riding crop beneath one of my tits, lifting it and causing the bell of the end of the clip to tinkle lightly. You let my tit fall back in place and then began to lightly strike one breast and the other with the riding crop. Each strike of the crop on the exposed tender skin of my breasts, left a pink imprint, caused the bell to tinkle and I felt my vaginal muscles tightening in my womb as I felt myself being propelled towards my climax.

I closed my eyes, focusing completely on the sensations thrumming through my body with the rhythm pulsing in my tits and my cunt. I could feel my pussy becoming wetter and faintly smelled the sweet scent of my arousal permeating the air around me.

Then you struck my pussy with the crop and a small gasp came out of me, again more from surprise than pain. Each strike of the riding crop increased my submissive pleasure and drove me towards an extraordinary orgasm.

Turning the crop sideways so that the thin side could easily slide through the drenched flaps of my pussy and lightly kiss my swollen and throbbing clit. My body jerked in response to the electrical shock that was transmitted from my clit outward. My bared skin was covered with a light film of perspiration while the lips of my pussy and my thighs were glistening with my juices as the aroma of my arousal encircled you, Ian and me completely.

Distantly, through the fog of sensually drowning hearing, I heard you and Ian speaking softly about something though I was beyond trying to comprehend it. Without warning, a blindfold was placed over my eyes and I smiled remembering that Ian had mentioned that blindfolding me was one of his fantasies he waned to have fulfilled.

I heard footsteps moving away from me, soon followed by the sound of a click and realized that you had moved to the table and picked up either your camera or your recorder and was saving our first playdate with Ian for our collection.

Beyond the sound of the cameras, I was floating atop a sea of sensation with my bound breasts beating in rhythm with my heart, while each nipple pulsed from the clamps pinching each nipple. My skin was warm from the flogging but starting to cool from the perspiration. The bouquet of my arousal was all encompassing while the throb of need for release beat deep inside of my cunt and my clit urgently demanded release. Every fiber of my being was taut, waiting impatiently for the relief that only an orgasm would give me.

The first touch of Ian's tongue to my labia, sent a surge of electrical energy that lit every cell in my body, and I cried out in pure pleasure. He kissed my pussy's lips before using his thumbs to open me wider and expose my clit. I felt every muscle in my body tense as my nerves prepared for the single touch that would set me afire.

His tongue sought my clit, and once locating it, he took possession between his teeth as he tickled my bud with his tongue as he began to suck hungrily on my flowing juices and my throbbing clit. He had knelt before me, and used his hands on my ass, to draw my pussy to him so that he had full control of me as he feasted on my pussy.

My arms stretched above my head, my legs spread wide by the bar, I was nothing, but a marionette controlled by the mastery of his tongue. Every flick of his tongue, every time he drew the super sensitive bud of my pleasure, I was completely under his command.

Tighter and tighter the spring deep within me grew and the pressure that would propel my orgasm increased. I sway from my arms stretched and connected to the ceiling, while the spreader bar kept me held open wide for Ian to finish his feast on me.

For one second I was balanced precariously at the pinnacle where free will and thought surrenders to the cataclysmic climax building inside of me and then my orgasm claimed me and as I surrendered to the multitude of wonderous sensations, my cries of pleasure culminated in my calling out your name as I came.

Wave after wave of pleasure crashed over me and began to flow out of me into Ian's waiting mouth. Ian took mercy on me and his tongue left my clit alone as it was inflamed and sensitive and any touch would no longer register as pleasure but would have been as painful as a hot poker newly removed from a burning fire.

The weight of my body pulled on my wrists as the euphoria of my climax subsided and my legs responded with slight shaking. Before I could register what I was feeling, you were there, your arm around me, pulling me close and I felt your bare chest against my back as you took some of my weight off of my legs. With your other head, you undid the restraints at my wrists, and I could feel Ian removing the spreader bar from between my ankles

Next, I felt Ian remove one clamp before teasing the hard bud of my nipple with his tongue. He had just begun removing the second clamp when I felt you loosening the rope from around my breasts. Then you were on one side and Ian was on my other and the two of you were leading me across the floor to the bed in the middle of the room.

The two of you gently lay me down on the mattress before each of you slid in beside of me. I drifted off to sleep with you pressed against my back. I could feel your cock pressed against my ass. Ian was nibbling on my tits and gently stroking my pussy. There was no effort to arouse me again but rather just to enjoy being together.

I drifted off to sleep, feeling loved and cherished as you always make me feel. I found myself wondering what the two of you had in mind as sleep took over my body.