Master Garret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garret put a hand over Jonathan's.

"Remember," he said softly, "Trust is the most important thing. You have the harder role as you have to give complete trust to me. It's alright to be scared. Just remember that I won't do anything to hurt you and we'll go slow, okay?"

Jonathan nodded.

"Okay, now for the last condition. I want you to stay at my place for the duration of our agreement. I don't want either one of us to have to travel back and forth, and my place has all of my...equipment. Is that agreeable?"

Jonathan thought about it for a moment. He had anticipated this. The submissive usually went to live with the dominant during an arrangement. It made sense from the Dom point of view too. Here in his own home he still had at least a semblance of control. He wouldn't have that at Garret's.

"I accept that condition." He said at last.

"Excellent. Pack a bag, whatever you would like to bring. I already spoke to Lydia about her and your gardener keeping an eye on the place while you're gone. We can leave as soon as you're ready."

Jonathan made short work of packing his essentials. He didn't need much and he knew that Garret would provide for his needs. If there was anything important that he forgot he could just easily make a trip back to get it.

Lydia stopped him when he came back downstairs.

"Don't you worry bout a thing, Jonathan," she said, taking his hand and giving him a comforting smile. "You and Garret have a good time, and we'll be here if you need us."

Jonathan pulled her into a hug, having to bend a little to embrace the shorter woman.

"Thank you for all of your hard work, Lydia. I plan to come back a better person."

"Oh dearie, you're already a good person, you just have a few kinks that need working out," she winked then let him go.

Then he followed Garret out to his car. He paused for a moment when Garret opened the passenger door for him, but he tossed his bag in the backseat and climbed in.

He tried to relax on the quick trip to Garret's, having to make a conscious effort to unclench his hands from his pant leg.

"What should I call you?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"Start with Sir, I haven't earned the title of Master from you yet. If you are speaking to other people you may refer to me as Master Garret, just like any sub does for another Dom when speaking with others. But speaking to me I will simply be Sir for now."

Garret had to earn the title of Master from him? That was something new to Jonathan. He marveled at the respect his friend, his dominant, commanded and exuded.

Once they reached the house, Garret was fully in charge. He took Jonathan's bag and handed it to Charles on the way inside. Jonathan and Charles exchanged a brief nod. Charles' knowing smile brought a blush to Jonathan's cheeks. He followed Garret and it was soon evident to him that they were headed for the playroom.

"We're headed here already?"

"We won't be doing any type of scene today," Garret assured him. "But we know each other well enough that I think now is as good a time as ever to start your training. There's no need to dance around for a week."

He turned his devilish grin on Jonathan. Jonathan was a little reassured but he hadn't been expecting them to start right away. He still thought he could hold on to a little bit of control.

"Strip and kneel there," Garret said, indicating a padded mat once they were in the room.

"Strip, Sir?" Jonathan asked hesitantly.

"I believe you heard me correctly the first time. Strip and kneel," Garret emphasized.

A little shaky, Jonathan undid the buttons of his shirt and removed it, following with his pants. He paused at his boxers.

"Everything, Jonathan."

Jonathan sighed, removed the rest of his cover, and knelt on the mat. He and Garret had seen each other naked before, but this was different.

"Now, now. That's not the proper way to kneel, you know better than that. I've seen you teach the proper forms."

Jonathan complied and moved his tightly closed legs further apart to a more open and relaxed position. He placed his hands, palms down on his thighs, straightened his back and held his head up. No hiding. It was almost worse knowing about the positions. He knew what they were for, that some were meant to make you feel exposed, others meant to show you off, and others still to allow easy access to any body part.

"Good lad, well done," Garret praised as he walked around Jonathan, a crop now in hand. He looked over the younger man's body, concerned at what he saw. Jonathan was normally lean but he usually had a healthy bit of padding and kept himself fit. He was looking a bit gaunt and he seemed to be neglecting his workouts. He must have known there was something wrong with the dynamic between him and Samantha, and the stress must have been nagging at him. Garret was very glad Jonathan had agreed to this, he did not want to see his friend get hurt.

"I will warn you up front, I won't be easy on you. You have experience as a Dom, you know the positions, you know how things work. I don't expect you to do things perfectly but I do expect you to do as I ask, is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir," Jonathan answered, a slight shiver along his spine.

"Good. I also understand that this will be difficult for you, going from the dominant role to the submissive one. If you find something too difficult to handle, I want you to tell me and we will discuss it, what will you do if that happens?"

"In the moment I will tell you yellow or red, depending on the severity. Outside of play I will ask to discuss it with you, Sir."

"Very good. I am your Dom but I am still your friend, I don't want you to feel like you can't still rely on me in that way. We will take this as slow as you need to before getting too heavy." He reached down and took Jonathan's chin in his hand, tilting his head up. "I will admit, having you kneeling here before me is a very pleasing experience for me. I am glad you agreed to do this with me."

Jonathan ducked his head and said nothing as Garret let him go. Shy? Since when was he shy? Especially around Garret.

"You'll have a schedule for now. Every day for a while we'll be in this room and you'll go through the forms until I'm convinced you can perform them properly. For at least one hour daily, you can either work out with me or on your own. We'll take meals together and you will have time to yourself where you don't have to worry about me. Does that sound agreeable?"

"Yes, I can do that."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir!" Jonathan quickly corrected himself.

"Good, let's get started then. I think I remember this position being your favorite. Present."

Jonathan closed his eyes and suppressed a groan. Yes, this one was his favorite, for good reason. He enjoyed watching subs get into this position. It left the submissive completely exposed, nothing hidden, presenting everything for the dominant to see. And now he had to do that for Garret.

A little stiff, he moved into the position. Shoulders down, arms stretched out in front and crossed at the wrists. Torso elongated and ass up. It made him blush furiously. Garret made a few adjustments, nudging Jonathan's legs a little further apart and helping Jonathan improve. He ran a warm, slightly calloused hand down Jonathan's back, causing the prostrate former Dom to shiver.

"I am greatly going to enjoy my time with you, Jonathan."

12