Master Jack Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was my last day on the street. The following morning Master Jack told me that I had the day to myself and that I was starting night work that evening. I was permitted to do what I wanted until 4pm, when Stefan would meet me in our bedroom and guide me through my program for the evening. Before he left for the day, Master Jack tightened my corset again, expressing his pleasure at the amount my waist was shrinking beneath the tight satin.

"I think some of this is because my appetite has decreased so much," I commented, "It's hard to eat a large meal when my stomach is constricted."

Master Jack had agreed, telling me that it was undoubtedly healthy as I had reduced dietary bulk and increased nutrient density. "So that is really good, isn't it?" I'd had to agree that it was.

"That's wonderful. It will make you even more beautiful and glowing with health for your evening work. I am certain that you'll enjoy this work far more than the day work you've already undertaken, so I'm sure you'll be very grateful to me when we sleep together on your nights off. I know you'll enjoy sharing your gratitude with me, won't you."

"Yes, Master Jack," was all I could think to reply.

"That's good, Elizabeth. I am very pleased with you. Do you like it when I'm pleased with you?"

"Yes, Master Jack."

"That's what I thought. Just make sure you keep pleasing me and everything will be wonderful. If you were to displease me, I would be very annoyed and who knows what I might do for your own good. However, I'm sure that's not going to happen now, is it?"

"No, Master Jack, I will try very hard to always please you."

He turned on his heel and left the room and I spent some time thinking about what he'd said, realizing that he was very good at manipulating a person and getting them to say exactly what he wanted them to say. I wondered what would happen if I actually gave an unexpected answer. After a while I went in search of some company.

I made certain I was back in the bedroom at 4pm and greeted Stefan with a smile. Maria entered a few seconds later with a box of clothing, which she began spreading out on the bed.

"First thing, let's get this corset off you and shower you," said Stefan, loosening the laces and then peeling the garment off my body. I enjoyed shower time, especially with Stefan, firstly because I was unencased and secondly because he washed me in the shower himself, occasionally allowing his male instincts to take over as he gently made love with me, bringing us both to very satisfying conclusions. Today, however, this did not occur as he indicated that Maria would undoubtedly report such illicit behavior to Master Jack. A few caresses under the guise of washing had to suffice, meaning that I was really horny after he'd finished drying me.

As I stood before the mirror, I noticed that my shape had changed; my abdomen was definitely smaller than previously even without a corset. Maria looked at me critically, assessing sizes and cuts of clothing, then brought over a black thong bikini bottom, holding it as I stepped into the flimsy garment, then positioning it so the tiny scrap of fabric between my legs covered my slit.

"This will never do," she said as she tugged on a few of my pubic hairs exposed around the edges of the G string, shave her, Stefan. I'll be back in a while."

Stefan grinned up at me then opened the bag he had brought, removing a towel, clippers and razor. He quickly trimmed my bush with the clippers, using a number two comb, then he used the razor to carefully and neatly trim most of the remaining hair, leaving only a small landing strip about two inches long above my clit.

"That's far sexier than being completely bare," he commented.

He glanced quickly at the closed door, wondering how long before Maria would return, then grinned at me as he slid his finger into my drooling cunt, hooking it to stimulate my G spot. Waves of pleasure poured through me from my pussy and my hips began thrusting towards his hand with a mind of their own. I began shaking with passion, then the door opened. Quick as a flash Stefan removed his finger and used the towel to wipe it and me as Maria approached to admire his handiwork.

"That looks excellent," she praised, "Seems like it aroused you as well," she grinned at me.

"Yes, it did."

"Good, I can see you'll be giving our clients a good time tonight then."

She helped me up and resumed fitting the G string as I pondered her last statement. Just what was my role tonight, I wondered. I guessed, as I had so many times in the last little while, that time would tell. Maria fitted a short black corset, which she fastened with busks in the front before tightening it using laces at the back, and a thin, semi-sheer black satin bra which barely covered my nipples, leaving the sides of my breasts completely exposed and showing my hard nipples through the fabric. She stood back to check on the visual effect.

"That looks wonderful," she enthused, "Maybe just a shade tighter on the corset though."

She readjusted the laces and was finally satisfied with the result. I noticed that the corset had provision for suspenders and was not surprised when Maria pulled out four suspenders from her bag and fitted them into the loops. She then fitted sheer black stockings and attached them to the dangling suspenders, then held out a pair of black shoes with four-inch heels.

"Have you worn heels before?" she asked.

"Yes, but not often and never that high."

"You'll get used to it," she replied as she fitted them onto my feet. "Now, stand up and show how you can walk in these."

I did, holding her shoulder for support at the start, then gradually becoming accustomed to the height, which allowed me to walk with more reassurance and less totter. I stepped in front of the mirror and looked at myself, amazed at the change that had taken place and surprised by just how sexy I looked.

"You look fantastic," said Stefan, "Good enough to eat, and fuck."

Maria cast a hard glance in his direction before she told me to sit while she attended to my hair. This took a good half hour, with Stefan sitting watching the procedure, and once completed, I again examined myself in the mirror, even more amazed at the transformation. I wondered if anyone I knew would even recognize me.

"That's great, you've tidied up real good. Have fun tonight and I'll look forward to hearing about your night when I prep you next time," said Maria, smiling as she collected her equipment and left the room.

"So now it's my turn," said Stefan, "I need to brief you for tonight and for most nights unless there is something special requested." He sat next to me on the bed, his hand idly stroking my bare thigh above my stocking top, and began the briefing. My work, it appeared, was that of a waitress, to serve clients with drinks and snacks while they gambled at the tables. I was not available at that time to be taken upstairs by any of the men; there were other women specifically assigned for that purpose. I was, however, allowed to and encouraged to flirt with the men as much as I wished, but Stefan advised me not to spend too much time with any one man and not to allow any part of them inside my clothing. At 2am, gambling stopped and at that time I was to assemble with the other waitresses on the stage at the end of the room. Master Jack would be officiating and would conduct an auction of the women so that men who were so inclined could purchase a woman for eight hours, from 2am to 10am, for his exclusive use.

"So, in other words, we're sold off and spend the night with the highest bidder," I interrupted.

He looked at me, uncertain how to continue. "Yes, that's correct. Do you have a problem with that?"

Did I have a problem? I went inside myself to check - no I did not have a problem; in fact, judging by the dampness in my crotch, I was wildly enthusiastic about the idea. However, I had to check further.

"What is this man who buys me permitted to do to me?"

"Anything he likes that is within the rules he has agreed to." Stefan brought out a sheet of paper, which he handed to me. I glanced through it, noting that it listed what he could do, basically have sex with me as he wished using mouth, hands and cock on any part of me, and a list of things that were forbidden without my approval, like beating with an object of any sort, spanking and light bondage. It all looked thoroughly reasonable to me and now I began to understand why Master Jack had tested me out with bondage, minor beatings and spanking. I looked up toward Stefan again and he continued.

"Occasionally we have a no holds barred evening where hard discipline and bondage can be used. Those are quite fun, the girls tell me. Some come back with bruising and lacerations but also with large tips to contribute to the commune funds."

So even the tips they get had to become part of the community funds. We'll see about that, I thought.

"Any questions?" asked Stefan.

"No, none I can think of. When do we start?"

"Soon I'll take you to the gambling room, 8pm is the official start time. If there's nothing else, I'll go prepare another waitress and will return for you shortly. Take care not to mess up your makeup or hair in the meantime."

I promised I'd be careful and he left. I looked at myself again in the mirror, still amazed by the transformation. It sounded like it could be a fun night, flirting with customers then spending the night making love with a stud. Nothing to complain about there. I carefully lay down and dozed for a while. Stefan returned with Elsie, who was dressed similarly to me but in blue. I'd seen her before but we hadn't had any real conversations.

"You look good," she said, "First time I believe."

"Yes, yours too?"

She laughed. "No, I've been doing this for a couple of years now. One of the old hands, I guess you'd say. I really enjoy it."

I was relieved that someone enjoyed what I was about to do; maybe I would as well. We walked through several passageways into an area I barely knew and finally Stefan showed us into a large room equipped with gambling tables, a bar at one end. There were several women from the commune gathered in a corner, watching us approach.

"Right, ladies, this is Elizabeth," Stefan introduced me. "This is her first night so if you can help her in any way, I'm sure she'd appreciate it."

The women were dressed in sexy clothing, some similar to mine, others a bit different. They introduced themselves and we chatted for a few minutes until Master Jack entered the room, which now held around 40 to 50 men dressed in smart casual clothing, most of whom were intent on looking at us. Master Jack called each of us onto the small stage in turn, introducing us, then he announced that the evening was open and wished everyone luck. For a short while the men settled down in chairs at the tables while Stefan briefed me on protocols. Then business started with many men simultaneously raising their hands for service.

I took three orders then returned to the bar, giving Stefan, who was now serving behind the bar, the details of drinks and each man's identification number so the drinks could be charged to his tab. Then I served the drinks and moved on to take more orders. Slowly the rate of ordering decreased and I had more time to spend with each client, allowing some conversation but, more interestingly, some time for their wandering hands to explore. It was frustrating that they knew the rule about no hands inside clothing as I was horny from wearing my revealing outfit as well as from being stimulated without release earlier by Stefan, but nobody seemed to be willing to risk being caught with a finger in the wrong place. I simply had to make do with the numerous strokes of my G string over my pussy and cupping of my breasts under my brief bra. By the time 2am approached I was horny and ready for sex.

The tables were closed and we gathered beside the stage while Master Jack called for silence and directed one of the waitresses to step onto the stage. She did, and bidding commenced, Master Jack asking for an opening bid, receiving one of $1000. Bidding was slow and she eventually sold for $1600, stepping down to meet her man, who escorted her up the stairway to an allocated room. This procedure continued for three more waitresses and then it was my turn.

I stepped onto the stage and cast my eyes over the group of men, all ogling my sparsely-clad body, with a view, possibly, to remove the coverings and fuck the contents senseless. At least, that was what I imagined. I had noticed about four men who seemed to pay me particular attention and I had reciprocated this interest, rubbing against them when the opportunity occurred and engaging them in conversation when they were not actively playing. I hoped to spend the night with one of them.

I tuned into what Master Jack was saying. "Elizabeth is new to this work and has shown herself to be able to give a man a very good time." he should know, I thought, we've slept together for the past few weeks. "She is loving and skilful, tolerant of reasonable sexual pain, and above all, she is tireless with her lover. What am I bid for Elizabeth?"

From near the back an opening bid of $500 was called out, which annoyed Master Jack, who told the man to increase it or leave now. He increased it to $1000, and bidding started, rising by $100 per bid. I noticed the four men I had picked out as prospects were taking turns in pushing the bid higher and within a very short time the bidding reached $2600. It hesitated there for a few seconds and it wasn't until Master Jack announced: "Going twice," that a belated bid of $3000 was called by another man who hadn't bid earlier. After seeking still higher bids, I was sold to this unknown man, who came forward, took my arm and escorted me upstairs to the room allocated to me.

He ushered me into the suite and closed the door, leaning back against it and looking at me carefully, mentally stripping me it seemed. After a good two minutes, he quietly spoke.

"Hello, Elizabeth, I'm Cedric and I'm very pleased you'll be sharing my bed tonight."

"Thank you, Cedric, I'm looking forward to spending the night with you too."

I wasn't actually; I was more inclined to wonder what made this guy pay $3000 for a night with me, or anyone for that matter.

He moved away from the door and stood in front of me. "Strip me," he ordered.

I approached him and knelt on the floor, removing his shoes and socks, then I stood and removed his jacket, shirt and undershirt, before unfastening his belt and allowing his trousers to drop to the floor, leaving him standing in his undershorts. I again knelt in front of him, observing the very large bulge in his undershorts before taking the elastic in my teeth and pulling them downwards, receiving a slap in the face from his cock as it sprang free. I pushed the shorts to the floor and he stepped out, naked.

"My turn," he said, taking my hands and guiding me to stand up. He first unfastened my corset by unclipping my stockings then undoing the busks down the front and peeling it off me. Next, he stroked my body for several minutes, his cock now bobbing in time to his movements and a trickle of precum showing at the end. He removed my bra, stood back and looked at my breasts for a short time as the nipples hardened with desire, then he cupped both breasts with his hands, rolling my nipples between thumbs and forefingers. I could feel my pussy becoming wet with lust. He knelt before me and used his teeth to remove my G string, as I had with him. I stepped out of the tiny garment as he stood up, stepped back, and once again looked at me lasciviously.

"Perfect," he said quietly, "You are absolutely perfect."

With little warning, he scooped me up in his arms and laid me on the bed, then climbed onto the bed beside me. He spread my legs apart, knelt between my knees and caressed my upper body all over. I could feel my juices running down my slit and after a few minutes he must have noticed because he bent down and licked them from my lips and slit with his tongue.

"Mmmm, delicious," he commented.

He then leant further forwards and began teasing my nipples with his teeth, allowing the head of his hard manhood to press into my wet slit.

"Tell me what you want."

"Fuck me, Cedric; push your massive cock into my tight cunt and fuck me; make me cum, fill me with your hot, potent sperm. Please fuck me now."

I felt his hips move forward and the head of his cock pierce through my slit and enter my love tunnel. Then it withdrew, only to enter once again, slightly further. It was so frustrating; I wanted him in me, hard, now. I wriggled my hips, trying to get more of him, only to feel him completely withdraw.

"Patience, my dear, patience," he said quietly.

After a few moments he entered me again, this time slowly pushing inside me in a continuous, steady motion. I felt him slide further in, felt the tip touch my cervix, felt him reposition slightly, then push in further, still further, increasing the pressure against the end, then I felt the pressure on my clit as his pubic bone sandwiched it against mine. He lay still, his hands cupping my breasts, fingers squeezing my nipples.

"You like this, don't you," he said softly, then bent his head down and kissed me, a long, loving, open-mouthed, tongue wrestling kiss, which prevented me from telling him I didn't just like it, I absolutely adored it; at that moment I realized for the first time that sex was all I lived for; I was addicted.

Slowly we began moving together; he would slide out of me almost completely, then slowly, erotically he would ease his way back inside, arousing every nerve ending inside my sensitive love tunnel until once again my clit was squeezed, sending waves of erotic sensations coursing through my body. Then he'd start over, again and again and again. My arousal increased; I felt myself writhing in barely suppressed ecstasy as inevitably I climbed the short slope to my release. I felt my hips shuddering, my head rolling from side to side, and, as though from a distance, I heard rhythmic grunts which I realized came for me. I rose higher and higher, my orgasm seeming to be only seconds away, time after time, but the slow speed and absolute control Cedric had over his movements and my arousal prevented me reaching my ultimate goal, again and again and again.

I began to wonder how long this could continue, being pushed so close without release. I looked into his eyes; he seemed to be almost laughing at me, watching me, observing the results of his tantalizing torture. He made a final thrust deep into me and held still. I felt my cunt contracting around his rod, as though it was trying to suck his hot cum from his balls. He grinned down at me.

"You want to cum, right?"

"Oh yes, yes, yessss," I hissed.

"If you do, before I tell you, there will be punishment."

"Oh, I don't care. I want to cum, now. Let me cum; make me cum, honey."

"Ok, but don't say I didn't warn you," he grinned, as though anticipating the punishment I would receive.

He withdrew faster than before, then thrust in, hard, fast, out then in again, then he squeezed my sensitive nipples, hard. Pain and arousal joined as the conflicting sensations poured through me, mingling with the rising tide of my orgasm and bursting over me. I heard myself scream as though from a distance, felt my body tremble, writhe and shake as the most intense orgasm of my life exploded through me.

I have no idea of how long it lasted or whether I remained conscious through the whole intense experience. I seemed to come to as the sensations ebbed away, aware once more that he was quietly grinning at me, his cock still firmly implanted inside me, his fingers still squeezing and rolling my nipples.