Master Jack Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You enjoyed that?" he asked unnecessarily.

"Oh, honey, yes, you know I did. Can I keep you, darling?"

"I think it is I who should be asking you that question," he replied, "Do you want your punishment now or later?"

He was serious; he really was going to punish me. My heart skipped a beat, partly from excitement, partly from fear. Was he sadistic? Would it hurt? Would I enjoy it? Get it over with, I decided, after all, he wouldn't want to do anything really bad yet; he hadn't cum so he'd not want to disable me sexually, yet.

"Now, please."

He nodded, then withdrew his cock. His size was impressive; had all that really been inside me? Obviously it had and I watched as he climbed off the bed and removed the leather belt from his trousers, wrapping the buckle end around his hand and swishing it through the air.

"Roll over and wriggle downwards until you're kneeling on the floor," he ordered.

I took up the punishment position.

"Knees wide apart," he instructed, pressing against the inside of each knee in turn with his foot. "Lean forward, arms outstretched. Push your breasts into the bed, and your ass back and up."

I repositioned myself again, feeling the tension in my body as he watched until he was satisfied.

"Five strokes for a first infringement," he announced, "Now, tell me that I have permission to inflict this punishment."

"Yes, darling, punish me please, beat my body with your belt."

From the corner of my eye I could see his arm swing back, pause, then move forward quickly as he laid the first stroke of the leather across both ass cheeks. Pain lanced through me, but my body was still recovering from my massive orgasm and the pain only seemed to add to the sensations. After the first second of stinging, it became pleasant and I found myself looking forward to the next stroke. That was the same, the sensations compounding as I felt the beginnings of my next orgasm approaching. I didn't even feel the sting of the next three strokes, the pain and pleasure merging to create erotic sensations that pushed me further towards my next release. It was an anti-climax as he dropped the belt and helped me back onto the bed, this time on my back with my ass at the end and my legs bent back and wide apart like a frog. I saw his cock, with a drop of precum dangling below the end, approaching my gaping entrance, then felt it part my lips and slide inside me once more. In this position he went in deeper, but my cunt must have lengthened because the pressure against the end seemed less. Once he was fully inside, he cupped my breasts with his hands and began squeezing and rolling my nipples once again. I was already close to my orgasm after the beating, this was the final straw. Quickly the sensations intensified, my body began trembling and once again I came hard, though nowhere near as hard as the first one.

Cedric smiled down at me as I recovered, my breathing slowing, my senses returning. I felt him still inside me as he leant forward and we kissed. Then he picked me up and, without sliding out, he clasped me to him, holding me tightly as I wrapped my legs around his hips, my arms around his neck, my sensitized nipples pressed against his hairy chest.

"You are gorgeous," he told me, "What are you doing here instead of being safely married to some lucky man?"

"Well, that's a long story, but the short answer, right now, is I'm making love to you. And loving it."

He kissed me, then sat on the end of the bed with me straddling him, impaled on his deeply implanted cock. He began moving me back and forth, his cock feeling wonderful as it slid across my clit. He was obviously very aroused and within a few thrusts it was clear that he was about to fill me with his cum. I was also almost there so I began assisting with my motion, pulling myself back and forth, his increasingly rapid breathing urging me onwards until I could barely stand it any longer. With a cry he thrust even further inside me, pressing the root of his cock against my clit as I felt surges of hot sperm spurting into the end of my clasping cunt. With a cry of release, I came hard for a third time on his pulsating cock.

Once we recovered from our exertions, we showered together, each washing the other, finishing off with him penetrating me once again as he held me with my back against the shower wall. We thrust a few times, but we were both fully sated, at least temporarily, and after we dried each other, he carried me to bed and we snuggled together and slept. During the night I can vaguely recall that he awoke and was hard again. I can remember him entering me and us cuddling together before once again sleeping.

When morning dawned, it was a very different story; neither of us was sated, we were both hungry for sex. He lay on his back, his rampant cock waving in the air, so I took him into my mouth. I found I could take almost all of him for a short time, lifting off to breathe.

"Turn around, honey, I want to eat your pussy."

I did and he did, expertly. Within a few seconds, it seemed, he had me writhing in ecstasy as his tongue and lips pleasured my clit and nether lips, his tongue acting like a mini-cock as he rolled it and inserted it into my hole as far as he could reach. After a few more minutes I could hold out no longer and with a shrill scream I sat down hard on his face and shuddered to my first climax of the day.

Once I recovered, I turned around and straddled his hips, sitting down gently on his cock, feeling it inch its way inside me quite deliciously until I was full and my clit was once again pressed against his pubic bone. In this position I could control my stimulation, or so I thought, while he held my hips in his hands and slid me back and forth, penetrating and withdrawing while stimulating my clit. It felt wonderful; I knew I couldn't last long, and I didn't. Once again, he told me that I must hold out or be punished; once again it was impossible. He brought me to two screaming orgasms, one after the other, without permission, as he manipulated me to stimulate me in the most erotic and arousing ways possible. He only stopped when I sagged onto him after my second orgasm.

"Well, you are a naughty girl," he chided as I lay on his chest, gasping for breath, "Two orgasms without permission. I'll punish you for those after I've filled you with my sperm. With the punishment I have in mind this morning, you probably won't want sex for a few days at least."

What's he going to do to me, I wondered. Too late now, and I had work to do; I wanted his cum in me. I kissed him deeply, undulating my hips to stimulate him as he reached for my breasts and nipples, caressing, rolling, squeezing them, pushing me towards yet another release as his hips began lifting off the bed, thrusting his cock deeply inside me, pummelling my clit until we both came in a screaming, shuddering, writhing duet of lust.

He lay back and I lay on top of him for a short time while we recovered. Then he turned me onto my back, ass at the edge of the bed, legs wide apart and bent upwards towards my chest.

"Hold your knees with your hands," he told me, "Otherwise I'll have to tie them together."

I gripped my knees, pulling my legs even wider apart, as he reached for his belt again.

"Tell me I have permission to punish you."

"Cedric, you may punish me any way you want," I replied.

I watched in fear, having given such blanket permission, although I realized later this was completely unjustified. He stood where I could easily see him between my widespread legs and watched as he raised his arm then brought the belt down onto my pussy. A sharp pain jolted me to full awareness, followed quickly by the beginning of a feeling of warmth emanating from my clit and labia. A second stroke followed; less pain, more warmth. I realized he was stimulating rather than hurting me; a form of punishment I could take all day, I thought.

I lost count of the strokes, focusing instead on the increasing arousal that the strokes were causing. Then he stopped.

"That's twenty. How do you feel?"

"Horny," I answered truthfully, "I need to cum some more."

He smiled at me. "You are insatiable. A real nympho; just the kind I like. So, you want to cum, then you shall."

His cock had grown rock hard again and he now slid it into my cunt and pressed his crotch against mine. Then, without moving any more than absolutely necessary, he began using a short length of the belt to tap, rather than strike, each of my nipples in turn. The effect felt strange at first, then the sensations began to build as each tap added to the previous feelings. I felt my cunt involuntarily clasp and release his cock in time with the strokes, seeking more stimulation. My body writhed on the bed, my hips lifting, my legs trembling as I slowly built towards my next orgasm.

I could feel my breasts jiggle with each stroke, my rock hard nipples reaching upwards as though seeking more. Gradually he increased the strength of the strokes, so there was slight then increasing pain with each blow. This was a huge turn on and I rapidly found myself approaching my climax.

"Permission to cum, Sir," I said between clenched teeth as I held back.

"Yes, slut, cum; cum hard for me now."

His strokes were harder as I let go completely, screaming my release as my body writhed on the bed, held from falling off by his hands clasping my throbbing breasts as waves of ecstasy washed through and over me.

Gradually I came down from my high and looked up at him, unable to wipe the grin of pleasure off my face.

"Thank you, darling," I whispered, "That was absolutely sensational."

He chuckled. "You were absolutely sensational. I can't wait until next time we're together so we can repeat that. But, right now, I have a hard problem and I'm going to relieve that problem right here, right now."

Keeping a strong hold of my breasts, he began fucking into me hard, back and forth inside my sloppy vagina, pressing against my clit on each inward stroke, withdrawing until only the head was still inside, then rushing back in hard and fast. It was easily the hardest fucking I'd ever received in the few short weeks since I was deflowered by Master Jack, and I certainly hoped it wouldn't be the last time Cedric used me roughly.

After only a few minutes he was panting, his body sheened with sweat from his violent activity. His jaw was set firmly and I could tell he was holding back as long as possible, but eventually he could hold back no longer.

"Take it," he grunted, "Take it all."

He thrust into me hard, squeezing my clit ruthlessly. I felt spurt after hot spurt of his cum shoot into my cunt then after a few seconds, I felt it oozing out and trickling down my ass. He leant over me, grinning down at me, panting, his spurts decreasing in strength, his body slowly relaxing. We stayed like that for a few minutes, both recovering, then he withdrew, climbed back on the bed with me, lifted me on top of him as he rolled over and we cuddled together, kissing, hugging, loving each other.

"Will I see you again after today?" I asked softly.

"I definitely hope so. I could return tomorrow and buy another night with you if you like, honey."

"No, I don't want to be your whore again. Next time I want to be your lover. I love you, darling; I want to be with you as your lover; girlfriend maybe, eventually your wife, but not as your whore."

He was silent for a few seconds, seemingly overcome by my profession of love.

"But, you're one of Master Jack's disciples," he replied at last, "He owns you, he controls you, you work for him. You'd have to leave the commune if you wanted to be with me in a non-paid capacity."

His words brought home my situation; he was right, I was Master Jack's servant, slave, whore, whatever you like to name it. I had no free will, yet I had never felt that I'd been coerced to do anything I didn't want to do. I did what was expected of me.

"Yes, I guess that's true. Have I been brainwashed, do you think? I can't really think of any time that I have done anything I didn't want, but then again, I can't think of the last time I actually wanted to do anything for myself. And in only a few weeks too. Can brainwashing be that complete and that subtle?"

Cedric suddenly became serious. "Yes, it can be that easy if you are susceptible to that sort of influence. If you really do want to leave, you'll have to either obtain his permission or else escape. You'll probably need outside help to do that and God help you if you get caught. Master Jack has a reputation for protecting what he considers to be his property, and that will include you by now." He looked at the clock on the dresser. "It's time for me to leave," he said and kissed me again hurriedly before wriggling out from underneath and heading to the shower.

I joined him for a last, quick, loving shower together, he dressed, then he refastened my corset around me. I simply bundled up my other clothes, then together we walked back to the entrance. We embraced in the entrance hall, oblivious to the onlookers, and Cedric whispered in my ear.

"I'll make inquiries and see what I can arrange. I'll be in touch, darling. I love you too and would be overjoyed to have you as my wife, I think."

Then we separated, he farewelled me formally for the onlookers, and turned and walked out the door.