Master Jack Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's next?" he asked, grinning at the watchers.

I heard one woman, dressed only in pearl panties, urging her partner on, but he was hesitant.

"You don't mind if I fuck you?" he asked me.

"Not at all. The more the merrier," I replied.

He looked back to his wife, judging by her rings, and I saw him decide that it was not a good idea to make love to me while his wife watched. I wondered if she was possessive and was using this as an opportunity to find something to hold against him. I knew that some women were like that and knew she could make his life hell even though she had apparently agreed to his actions. There were a lot of strange people on this Earth, I was finding. Eventually the impasse was broken by a single guy striding into the room.

"Where's Elizabeth?" he asked, looking around, "Is that you?" he asked looking at me, his eyes devouring me hungrily.

"Yes, and who are you?"

"I'm Hank; everyone knows Hank, you musta heard of me."

I had; there had been a conversation about Hank at the dinner table a few nights ago. Cedric had warned me about him; rough and ready, he'd called him, would fuck anything on two legs, and some on four.

"Yeah, I've heard of you. You wanna fuck me?"

"Yeah, course I do. That's what you're lyin' there with your legs spread for, in'it?"

"You'll need to wear a condom," I replied, thinking caution was needed after what I'd heard.

"Sure, if you insist."

"One in the top drawer," I told him, pointing to the bedside cabinet.

He grabbed a condom, pulled down his shorts, rolled the condom onto his hard cock, then climbed between my legs and, without any ceremony, simply thrust himself fully into me. I was pleased I had Gary's cum for lube as without that, it would have been very painful. With no finesse, he fucked in and out, hard and fast. I heard his breathing increase, watched his face as he pumped his way towards his release, felt a few interesting pangs of arousal from the pearls, not from him, then writhed in mild pain as his face screwed up, he squeezed my tits and nipples hard in his muscular hands and made his final thrust. He held still, obviously filling the condom, then he withdrew, holding the condom at the base, and stood up.

"Betcha liked that one, eh?" he said with a grin.

I didn't reply, appalled by his version of love making. He grabbed my leg, turned me partly over, slapped my ass cheek, then went to the bathroom and flushed the condom down the pan before walking out of the room without a backward glance. I looked around and saw the onlookers appeared equally shocked.

"Well, I guess that explains why he hasn't got a partner here," said the woman standing closest to me. "Are you Ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Takes all types, I suppose."

I sat up and saw that others were a little concerned for me as well. "Who's next?" I asked.

Nobody moved forwards, but several people seemed to lose interest and one couple turned away and walked out. I decided that it was no fun staying on my bed alone, so I stood up, went to the bathroom and cleaned up a bit, then rejoined the main group in the lounge.

"How're you going?" asked Evie as she came up behind me.

"Yeah, good. Just had a session, if you could call it that, with Hank."

"Oh, you poor thing," said Evie, patting my upper arm, "Are you Ok?"

"Fortunately, Gary had cum in me just before, so Hank could slide in Ok, but what an animal! Has he actually got a partner?"

"No, he's had lots of women but nobody stays."

"I don't blame them. Why doesn't somebody teach him how to make love to a woman?"

"Are you volunteering? Many have tried, none succeeded. He likes to think he's god's gift to women so is basically unteachable. No helping people who won't learn. Anyway, what do you want to do now?"

"I don't know. What're you into?"

"I want to go to the dungeon. You haven't seen it before, have you? But I believe you were whipped once; Cedric mentioned it to me."

"Yes, I was quite savagely beaten with a cat. I don't want to repeat that if I can help it."

"Here we use bdsm only for arousal, never for punishment. Why would anyone need to be punished?"

"So, you mean you never punish anyone for anything? Not even in fun?"

"Well, I guess in fun we do sometimes. Cedric and I sometimes have bets and the loser may get a few strokes of the cane, but that's when he's not distracted by his latest acquisition."

"I'm sorry," I replied, "It must be hard on you with Cedric spending every night with me."

"Well, yes and no. Cliff's a wonderful lover, and Sal likes spending nights with Pete, so it really works out well. Have you been with Cliff and Pete?"

"No, with neither of them. Cedric's kept me busy."

"Well, maybe next weekend we can organise a mini-orgy for the six of us. Meantime, come along to the dungeon and see what's happening there. It's usually fun to watch."

There were about ten people in there, a guy and two women were fastened to the walls, the guy having his balls tightly bound by two young women while the two women were in various stages of being gently beaten, one by a guy I assumed was her partner, judging by the care with which he applied the multi-tailed whip to her breasts and pussy, and the other by a woman while two men, probably their partners, looked on.

I noticed also that a woman had been tied into a swing suspended from the ceiling and was in the process of being fucked by a guy while two more guys looked on, one obviously waiting his turn, judging from his hard cock, while the other looked as though he'd just finished, with a damp, drooping cock. As I watched, the guy fucking her reached forward and gripped her breasts hard, pulling himself even further into her before biting his lower lip as he thrust into her hard and held still, obviously filling her with his cum. He then simply stepped back and the guy next in line took his place. Evie and I watched as she was fucked again, this time seeing her cum while the guy continued without any change in his motion, then a few strokes after she'd finished, he spurted inside her. He stepped back and withdrew, and the three guys walked away, leaving the woman still tied into the swing.

We walked over and Evie felt her wet pussy, cum oozing out.

"Do you want out?" she asked the woman.

"Yes please. My husband told me to stay here until I'd taken five loads, and that was number six you just saw, so I can go find him and then make him pay. If I took five loads, I could beat his cock and balls five times with a multi-tailed whip. I wonder if I can beat him six times since I took six loads."

She wiped herself down and walked away. I saw her a while later as she tied her husband to the wall, spread his legs wide apart, then beat him six times, each time causing a howl of pain as the strands of the whip pounded his sensitive balls.

"Tie me in the swing, please Evie," I asked.

I lay on the fabric and positioned my arms and legs as Evie attached the Velcro around wrists, knees and ankles. Then she grinned at me. "Time to warm you up, I think," she said, taking a large dildo from a drawer and turning on the vibrations to low. She held it close to my lips so it just touched the pearls. The sensations were weak but tantalizing, nowhere near enough to make me cum, yet too strong and too persistent to ignore. I felt my nipples harden with lust and knew my clit would also be hard and protruding. Then Evie removed the vibrator and used it on her own pussy, while I watched her slowly arouse herself. This maintained my arousal without the enjoyment of the sensations. I also noticed that several other people were watching as we played.

Evie returned the vibrator to my pussy, sliding it between my lips, teasing my entrance, each pass pushing slightly further inside. With her other hand she was teasing her nipples, pulling them stretching them as they grew. Then she went in, pushing the vibrator right inside me. It was a large vibrator but I seemed to take it easily, the whole thing in my pussy as she held it there with two fingers while her other hand stroked my clit, sending waves of arousal through me. I noticed that my hips had begun humping up and down, seeking more contact as my arousal grew. She withdrew the dildo and held it on my clit, turning the vibrations up higher as I writhed in response, her other hand squeezing my nipples just as I liked it. A guy from the group of onlookers asked if he could help and Evie instructed him to attend to my nipples while she focused on my pussy, using the vibe on my clit while she finger-fucked me with first two, then three and eventually four fingers. After several minutes of this, she tucked her thumb under her fingers and gently pushed her fist inside me. I had never been fisted before and this felt wonderful; huge, but wonderful. I could feel that I was almost there, my nipples were being squeezed just as I liked them squeezed; my cunt was expanded larger than ever before and my clit felt like she was in heaven with the vibrations. I let myself go and a few seconds later I heard myself shriek as my climax engulfed me.

I may have passed out, I don't know. All I know is that the next thing I remember my cunt was empty and Evie and the guy had changed places as he looked into my eyes.

"May I make love to you?" he asked.

"Yes, sweetheart, please do."

He slid his cock gently inside me. I could barely feel it after Evie's fist, but a vagina is a very versatile instrument and it quickly contracted again until it was hugging his quite reasonably sized organ which he was using to great effect as he continued his torment of my nipples. Although I'd just had a massive orgasm, I could feel myself building to another, which struck without warning a few minutes later. My hips thrust upwards as usual and I felt him plunge deeper inside me, give three really hard strokes as waves of orgasm washed over me, then he held my nipples in a vice-like grip as he filled my hungry hole with his hot cum. That feeling pushed me to even greater heights, from which I slowly descended as we both caught our breaths.

"Thank you, darling," I said softly, "What's your name?"

"Barry," he replied, "I'm guessing you're Elizabeth."

"You're right. We'll have to meet up again some time, honey, you're too good to only have once."

"That'll be my pleasure also," he replied as he withdrew, wiped himself on a towel and stepped back to allow the next guy in line to have his turn.

And that was how the next couple of hours passed. Guy after guy made love with me, most of them filling me, all of them giving me an orgasm, until I was totally exhausted with a pool of cum on the floor under my pussy. By then I had run out of men.

"What a marathon," said Evie, who had stayed with me the whole time, "I'll bet you could use a drink or ten."

"Yeah, or more," I quipped in reply, "Did you count the guys?"

"No, I lost count at eight, I think. Let me untie you."

It was a relief to be able to move freely as the ties were loosened and I could sit up, then stand. A few people in the room applauded and made a few ribald comments as I held Evie's arm to steady myself as we walked from the room. Once back in the lounge, the scene was very different from when we'd left it. The lights were down low and few people were standing, most were lying on the foam pads, involved in lovemaking with a partner or, in some cases, with several partners.

"Find a seat and I'll get us drinks," said Evie.

There were few empty places to sit, but an older guy gestured me over and told me I could sit with him. He gestured to his lap, so I sat down on his thighs.

"No, turn around and face me," he told me.

I did, and immediately felt his hard cock pressing into my belly. Taking the hint, I lifted up and slid forward, then sat down again, his cock sliding easily into my lubed and stretched love tunnel. We cuddled for a few minutes until Evie returned with our drinks and seemed unsurprised that, once again, I had a cock inside me. Although he was only moving slightly, it was enough to move the pearls over my clit and send very pleasurable waves of sensation through my body. He continued to hold me as I freed an arm and downed the cool fruit juice almost in one gulp, it seemed, then we hugged together and slowly brought each other to amazingly sensual orgasms. Once we'd both cum, we lay down on the pads and cuddled.

"I'm Earl, by the way, I'm guessing you're Elizabeth. Pleased to meet you," he said, then we kissed deeply and sexily before I could reply.

Once we'd broken the kiss, I was able to reply. "Pleased to meet you, Earl. You are a wonderful lover. Thank you. I really enjoyed your slow loving after having been fucked hard all night, it seems."

"Yes, that's the trouble with young guys, totally goal oriented; no finesse, no concern for the process. If you want a good lover, find an old lover."

"Well, that's not quite true," I replied, thinking of the wonderful loving I'd had with Cedric, "Cedric's a wonderful lover and I wouldn't call him old."

"Well, there are always exceptions to every rule," he chuckled.

We stopped talking and simply lay together, cuddling. Then he asked how long I'd been wearing a corset. I told him. "Doesn't it feel restricting?"

"Yes, but I'm used to it. Do you want to take it off?"

"If you want to, that would be wonderful, honey."

He fumbled with the front busks and worked out how they unfastened, then unwrapped me. It felt wonderful cuddling up to him wearing just my pearl panties, very sexy, very comfortable, very sleep inducing.

I awoke as people were stirring with daylight pouring into the room. I was still in Earl's arms, and he was smiling at me and gently stroking my hair.

"Good morning, lover. You're very beautiful when you sleep, you know."

"Good morning, Earl. Yes, Cedric tells me that too. Did you sleep?"

"Absolutely, after you'd fallen asleep, I went out like a light too. However, I'm busting for a pee."

I realized I was too, so we arose and found the toilets full with people waiting. "Come with me," I said, and took Earl by the hand, leading him to my bedroom en-suite bathroom, which we both used in quick succession.

"I guess the pearl panties can come off too," I said, "Would you like to do the honors?"

Earl knelt down and slowly slid the panties down. I stepped out of them and dropped them on my bed as we walked back to the kitchen for breakfast. Apart from hunger, I felt no ill effects from the night's activities. After breakfast, though, I felt horny.

"I guess you'll be leaving soon," I said to Earl.

"Yes, honey, must get home to the wife. She'll be wondering what I've been up to if I'm not home soon."

"Does she know you're here?"

"Oh yes. She has no interest in sex, so is quite happy for me to get my rocks off however I like, so long as I return to her."

I took his hand and led him along the hallway. "Then get your rocks off again in me, darling."

We made love on my bed, sweetly, tenderly and with great satisfaction. We lay together for a short time afterwards, then he rose to leave.

'Will I see you again?" I asked.

"I certainly hope so. I'll be back to visit you. I'm often here to see Cedric and Evie, but now I have another reason to return."

We kissed, then he dressed and left for home. What an interesting place, I thought, was there anyone here who was faithful to their partner? Then I realized that I'd only met a very few people in this community, and the ones I had met were ones that fitted in well with Cedric and Evie's chosen lifestyle. I felt a little reassured by this, then wondered why the sudden thoughts of faithfulness. Perhaps, if I married, I would want a faithful husband. But then could I be faithful to him after the lifestyle I had chosen, or rather, the lifestyle that had chosen me? It took only a few moments thought to realize that was probably an impossibility, and perhaps faithfulness was best left to other couples.