Master Jack Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On the other hand," began Evie thoughtfully, "He does have a lot of business experience and with his charisma, could he be useful in our business, do you think?"

Cedric jerked his head around and looked at his wife, then paused. After a short silence, he answered thoughtfully. "Well, I can't see him being involved in the rig servicing business, but the crews of the rigs return to civilization on a regular basis. We just bring them ashore and set them free. A few go to their families, but the vast majority spend their time drinking their earnings and picking up whores in bars. I just wonder if we could extend into that business, maybe opening a resort for off-duty rig crews. Possibly Master Jack would be interested in running that business as he has had some experience. He also probably has access to many young women who would be happy to staff the resort and entertain the rig crews. A pity Doug's not here or we could run it past him also. I'll give him a call and see what he thinks. What do you think?"

Evie and I looked at each other, then at Cedric, trying to work out if he was serious in his suggestion or not. It appeared he was, and, on reflection, it seemed like a reasonable idea to me, but I decided I needed to let Evie speak first. She did after a longer silence.

"Yes, that was something similar to the germ of an idea I had in my head too. Maybe we could encourage them to stay for a few days and see how it goes, before we mention it to him."

The discussion moved onto more general business topics, which I sat through for a short time until Cedric said he had to leave and the meeting ended. I returned to my room and lay on my bed, thoughtful as I turned the ideas over in my head. Then I walked outside, the fresh air clearing my thoughts a little as I walked aimlessly around the grounds, ending at the pool, where I saw Master Jack and Meghan embracing in the water at the far end. I slipped my lappy off and dived into the cool water, swimming slowly towards them. Master Jack caught me in his arms and gave me a kiss before I reached the side and leant back against it.

"You guys enjoying yourselves?" I asked.

"Very much," replied Master Jack. "I can see why you like it here; peaceful, pleasant people, good food, undoubtedly lots of sex. Right up your alley, I would think."

I looked away, a little embarrassed by his comment. Meghan noticed my apparent embarrassment."

"I could leave if you two want to talk, or anything else," she offered.

Master Jack placed his hand on her arm to prevent her leaving. "No, anything that needs to be said or done can be said or done in your presence," he replied, "Elizabeth, you were the first woman I really loved. I made a big mistake with you, a mistake I'd never made with any of the other women I'd had as slaves, personal assistants or had rescued off the streets. I fell in love with you. Oh, sure, I'd loved women before, but it was only after you'd gone that I realized that I not only loved you, but I was in love with you. With you, it was something different, and I had no idea how to express this, nor could I even admit it to myself while you were with me. It required that we be apart for me to realize it. That was why I spent all this time trying to find you. I wondered if it would be the same when I did; would I still feel that I was in love with you or would your absence have diminished that love. It didn't, and I'm still in love with you. I want you for my own."

What was he really saying, I wondered? Did he want to marry me? Did he want just to possess me in a way to prevent me from loving anybody else? What did I want? Clearly, he seemed to have had no thought for what I wanted; did he really think that if I wanted him to possess me, I would have agreed to being rescued from the commune? How did Meghan feel, being his lover and having to hear him profess his love for another woman? So many questions, so few answers. I decided that silence was the best reply; after all, it was me who was asking myself the questions, he hadn't asked me any - yet. I watched him and Meghan quietly as they stood together, leaning against the side of the pool, the small waves gently lifting Meghan's naked breasts, as they were mine. Finally, Master Jack must have realized that I wasn't about to make any comment, so after a glance towards Meghan, he asked the question that must have been on his mind for a while.

"Elizabeth, will you make love with me please?"

"Yes," was my immediate response as a bolt of stimulation shot from my clit to my nipples. "Yes, but on one condition; you won't expect me to become your exclusive lover. I will retain my freedom, I will continue to live here, I will make love and fall in love with whoever I wish, whenever I wish. Is that agreed?"

"Yes, absolutely," he replied, with another glance towards Meghan.

"So, do you want to fuck me now or later? Here or in bed?"

He looked chagrined at my deliberate cheapening of what he considered to be lovemaking with his one true love. He sighed. "Tonight will be fine."

"Good, I'm definitely looking forward to it," I replied with a smile. "You up for three in a bed?"

"Who did you have in mind?"

"The three of us. Reckon you can keep up?"

"You should know better than most that I will have no problems keeping up with two women," he replied with a grin.

"We'll see," I replied.

At supper I explained the situation to Ryan, who was quite amenable to missing out on lovemaking with me for tonight. Then soon after supper Meghan, Master Jack and I retired to my bed. To begin with, I turned towards Meghan and we began kissing while Master Jack sat in a chair and watched. Our kissing progressed rapidly to intimate touching, each mirroring what the other was doing, then pushing the envelope a little further. Soon both of us had performed cunnilingus on the other and had then eased a fist into the other's love tunnel, before we each came hard from the other's stimulation. We then lay on the bed to recover and looked at Master Jack, noticing his erect cock which he was slowly stroking. I had the thought that at one stage that had been the first cock inside me, and I'd thought it was huge, but after taking Doug's monster inside me, Master Jack's was just normal, slightly smaller than Cedric, I estimated. I grinned at Master Jack and silently crooked my finger at him, enjoying the power that this simple motion brought.

As Meghan rolled off the bed, Master Jack came and lay down alongside me. We kissed for several minutes as his free hand caressed me, growing more daring by the second until I rolled onto my back and allowed him free access to my pussy, still wet from my fluids after my orgasm.

"You always had a beautiful pussy," he commented, "I see you're not trimming it now."

"No, nor am I wearing my corset any more."

"That's a pity. Do you still have it?"

"Oh, yes."

"So why don't you wear it? You looked so beautiful with your narrow waist, so sexy."

"So, don't I look beautiful and sexy without it?"

"Yes, of course you do, but I guess that, although I've changed, my appreciation of women in corsets has not. Is there any harm in wearing one, or in me wanting you to wear one?"

"No, no harm at all per se, but if it's a symbol of your power and your command over me, then I won't wear it."

"I promise you that it is not a symbol of anything. It's just sexy; is it wrong that I should enjoy making love with a sexy woman dressed in a way that she knows will please me?"

I thought for a few seconds before answering, noticing that his manipulative manner was still unchanged. Was he trying to manipulate me, I wondered, or did he really not understand the implications of what he said? Deep inside me I knew I had enjoyed wearing it, knew it made me look sexy, but had rejected it as a symbol of his domination. What if that was all in my mind?

"Would you like to put it on me?"

"Yes, darling, very much."

I slid off the bed and rummaged in a drawer, pulling it out and handing it to him. He took it silently then approached me and wrapped it around my waist, loosening the front busks a little and lacing up the rear so it was moderately tight. I had noticed that it still fitted, although it was tighter than it had been last time I wore it. He began tightening the laces, starting from the center and moving up and down, repeating the pattern as I felt the constriction increasing. I also felt the eroticism of the garment, a feeling that I had forgotten in the many months since I last wore it. I wondered how Doug would enjoy fucking me as I wore a corset, if he could even enter me with that constriction. Eventually Master Jack was happy with the tightness.

"Turn around," he said.

I didn't move. I felt that with the fitting of the corset, he had reverted to his domineering role, so I was not going to tolerate orders, only requests. He must have picked up on that, because he softened his voice when he spoke next.

"Sorry, darling, old habits are hard to break. Please turn around and let me look at you, honey."

I did, and he ran his eyes over my body, running his hands over the enhanced curves.

"Beautiful, truly beautiful," he said in awe.

He picked me up and placed me on my back on the bed, spreading my thighs and then carefully observing and stroking my pussy.

"I'd love to shave you, darling," he murmured.

"No, not tonight, maybe sometime, but not now."

He knelt between my knees, then reached forward, caressing my breasts briefly then kissing my nipples before kissing my mouth.

"You really are beautiful and I now know why I fell in love with you," he said. "May I make love to you now, darling?"

That was certainly a new item on his agenda, requesting permission to make love to me. I nodded, then added my request.

"Master Jack, please make love to me, please fuck me to paradise."

He grinned and positioned his cock at the entrance to my gushing cunt, then slid forwards, impaling me on his rigid cock as it slowly entered. I was pleased to be wearing the corset as it made the entry so much more erotic; it was clear that fucking with Doug had caused a certain looseness in my love tunnel. He slid forward slowly, one long, slow penetration, until he was fully inside. He relaxed on me, holding his upper torso so I could breathe easily.

"You're a lot looser than you used to be," he said, "Even with a corset."

"Yes, my usual lover has a massive cock and he's obviously stretched me." Maybe I should be kind, I thought. "But your cock feels wonderful to me, honey."

He gradually picked up the pace, causing me to feel my orgasm approaching. He felt it also and slowed the pace a little.

"Don't want you to cum too soon," he grinned.

He'd caught me at that time when the orgasm will stay in the wings, waiting for more stimulation, but receiving too much stimulation to disappear completely. He'd done this before, holding me like this for what seemed to be hours at a time. His name took on a new meaning, master of frustration was more appropriate now. I gripped his ass cheeks and tried to accelerate the process, but he would not be hurried. I glanced over at Meghan and saw she was grinning; she had probably been the recipient of just such treatment on many occasions. I relaxed with difficulty, allowing him to have his fun, knowing that some time soon he would push me over the brink, and that then the prize would be worth the frustration.

He must have held me in limbo for nearly half an hour before he obviously felt the need to finish off himself. Without warning, he sped up, thrusting harder, grinding his pubic mound against my clit, sending me into paroxysms of pleasure with each thrust. I felt my cunt muscles contracting around his pounding rod as his hands gripped my breasts hard, squeezing, kneading, twisting my nipples. Yes, I was almost there, so close, so close, I felt my body shuddering, my head rolling from side to side, a moan issuing from my mouth, rapidly increasing to a scream as waves of orgasm washed over me and I pulled him to me as I felt the hot jets of his sperm shooting into the end of my spasming cunt.

We lay together as our crises diminished, kissing, stroking each other lovingly. If he'd been like this when we first met, I may not have left him, I thought. After a while he rolled off me and lay on his back, then without a word, signalled Meghan to him. Obediently she approached him, knelt on the bed beside him and used her tongue to clean him up, licking and swallowing our combined juices until he was clean, if not fully dry. Her ministrations had caused him to become aroused, so once she had completed her task, she straddled him, sinking onto his restored manhood. She moved her hips back and forth, up and down, stimulating him in ways she knew he enjoyed until he began thrusting into her, obviously close to cumming. He reached for her breasts and dug his fingernails into her sensitive nipples, twisting hard as he made a final thrust and filled her with more of his hot cum. It was only then that he released her nipples and she covered them with her hands, rubbing them gently, obviously in pain. She sat on him until he was ready, when he slapped her ass cheeks hard and she obediently climbed off, then again cleaned his cock and balls from his juices. From her behaviour, it was clear that these were all normal occurrences.

"Does Meghan get to cum?" I asked him, still recoiling from his treatment of her.

"No, why?" he asked, with a puzzled look on his face.

"Because she just gave you an orgasm, it's always a good idea between lovers if each partner gives the other an orgasm, don't you think?"

He looked puzzled, as though this was a new concept, then replied.

"I do with you because I'm in love with you. I'm not in love with Meghan; she's just a convenience, a receptacle for my love juices. Frankly, I don't care whether she cums or not, whether she enjoys sex or not. As I've said, you're different. Don't expect me to do for her what I do for you."

I realized that he had not changed at the core, he had simply revised his behaviors for me. That was when I knew that I could never go back to him. Without even removing my corset, I turned off the light and we slept together for the last time, his arms around me as Meghan, obviously more a slave than a lover, curled up against his back.

I had become accustomed to a morning session and, despite what I had witnessed the previous night, the following morning my body felt horny. So, apparently, did he. This time I straddled him and fucked him quickly until I reached a satisfying orgasm before dismounting, leaving him frustrated.

"After last night's behaviour, you don't deserve for me to let you cum. Use your whore if you want relief. I will never sleep with you or make love with you again. Goodbye."

I walked out of my bedroom with a lappy in my hand and used a communal shower before eating breakfast. During the meal I talked with Cedric and Evie about the events of the previous night and they were both adamant that Master Jack would not be an asset to their business.

"Why don't you run the shore leave entertainment center?" Cedric asked me. "You seem to have about as many skills as Master Jack, but without the attitude, and there would certainly be plenty of support from the community here."

I mulled it over for a few seconds, then told them I'd think about it and let them know tomorrow.

I never saw Master Jack again, which is probably best for us both. However, about a year later, a few months after the Rig Rec Center and Hostel was opened with me as temporary manager, I received a call from Meghan. A word to Cedric, and two nights later Pete and Ryan delivered Meghan to me. She was badly beaten, apparently by Master Jack, but had no permanent physical damage and, like me, never wanted to see him again. It took some medical care, some emotional nurturing and a few months before she delivered her baby. Apparently, she had told Master Jack that she was pregnant and that had caused the beating. She was very willing to relieve me of the manager's role for the RRC, her baby being cared for by the community.

They say that everyone comes into your life for a reason, but maybe that reason is not immediately obvious. Master Jack was such a person. He was very strange, and he still is; he has some very weird ideas, is extremely manipulative and is certainly on a power trip. However, we can always learn from those people, not least, about ourselves from our responses to such people. For me, I learnt that such a person can challenge me to either lose my ideals and join him in the dark, or to withstand the lure of the dark side, to hold onto what is right, to stand up for others when required and that, no matter what, kindness and integrity will ultimately win out.

Doug and I still have our six weeks on, six weeks off routine, which works very well to keep our love strong for each other and to make our six weeks together feel like a continual honeymoon, while our six weeks apart gives me that much needed freedom to play the field while, for him, it is recuperation time. That, in our opinion, is the best of both worlds.