Master Jakob and Seth Ch. 17

Story Info
Last training lessons.
2.1k words
4.09
9.1k
4
0

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is about a master slave relationship - consensual but not equal with an acknowledgement that the Master is superior and the slave inferior.

*****

Chapter 17 - Last training lessons

Training Day 9 - Sunday

I woke to the sound of Master and Kyrin fucking again. Kyrin was on his back holding his legs - giving Master total access to his hole while Master pressed his body against him. I hated seeing Master pleasure himself inside someone else and wanted it to be me taking his hard cock. I felt the pangs of jealousy run through me and blamed Kyrin. Knowing Kyrin was getting pleasure out of it too made me feel even worse.

All the while Master kept pounding and pressing then said, "Ohh, i'm gonna cum." He pulled his cock out of Kyrin's ass removed the condom then moved up to Kyrin's face. They both started jerking their cocks and almost came at the same time - Kyrin on his stomach and Master all over Kyrin's face.

They cooled down for a few minutes after feeling their orgasms and Master moved off and lied down next to him and called out to me, "Seth, clean up - now."

I got up off my mattress and went to get a few warm wet wash cloths from the bathroom. Master was totally free of any cum or debris while Kyrin laid there with this stupid smile on his face covered in cum. I used the first wash cloth to gently wipe off Master's dick which was now soft with a little bit of a cum drip on the head. I thought about how the head of his cock had just enlarged and ejaculated and made sure my wipe was light and my hand didn't come into contact with his dick.

I then walked up to Kyrin's side of the bed, and reluctantly yet carefully removed Master's cum from his face. Master had done a nice job of spreading it around but the bulk of it was on his chin. He pursed his lips as I cleaned it off and I then moved to wipe his cum off his stomach. It felt horrible to have to do this and he made it worse by the look of contempt on his face.

With all the training I had endured so far - this was the worst feeling. It made me realize what it feels like to be property and to be used like a cum rag. It was clear that the relationship between Master and Kyrin was just a sexual hook up - yet there I was cleaning a strange man's semen off his stomach. I just absorbed the humiliation as I washed the cloth in the bathroom feeling the cum run off my hands.

I knew they'd want to be served breakfast next and that I needed to hurry to have enough time to get ready for mass - so I headed straight to the kitchen to prepare their food. I waited for a while as I heard them shower together. Shortly thereafter they walked in to eat - both wearing robes. I served breakfast then asked if I can get ready for church to which Master nodded.

After dressing, I came back to clean up and fill their cups of coffee and found Kyrin kneeling in front of Master sucking his dick. My entrance to the room didn't phase them in the least and in a few minutes Master blew again - this time in his mouth. Kyrin took the whole load then held his hand under his chin and made a sound looking at Master - clearly indicating he wanted to spit it out. Master said, "just spit it on to the floor. Seth, just clean this up before you go.

I grabbed a few paper towels and soaked up the spit and cum from the floor. Kyrin again just watched with the stupid smile on his face. I was expressionless as I completed the task and left for church.

On the way to church I cleared my head of the morning and previous night. I zoned out about my nascent slavehood and focused on my humanity and spiritualness. It was a short but worthwhile respite from my new journey and I was able to compartmentalize my non-slave existence into the hour and a half of travel service.

The solace didn't last long as within seconds of walking back in, in the middle of disrobing by the vestibule, Master yelled out from the living room, "Oh Seth, perfect timing, I need to take a wicked piss."

I quickly retrieved my urinal gag, strapped it on and took my place on the floor between his feet. He and Kyrin were in the middle of a playing a video game and I was careful not to get in their way. He was still wearing just a robe so it was easy to position his soft dick into the receptacle. Within a few seconds he started to pee - slowly at first and then full stream. There was a bit of a coffee flavor to it but that didn't change the disgusting taste. I started swallowing fast as the stream was full force and the piss just kept coming. I focused on keeping up with it and drinking but did hear Kyrin say as he started to laugh "Oh, fuck, thats so fucking nasty!"

I continued to focus and drink quickly so there was no overflow and making sure Master did not have to let up on his relief - but it just kept going. He was peeing like a racehorse and it seemingly went on for minutes. I heard the stream stop but still had to swallow for another 30 seconds or so to finish it. He left his dick there for a few seconds making sure there were no more drops. I wasn't sure what to do now but I waited on the floor hoping to be dismissed. "Whoa man I had to go bad," said MJ, "Seth, you came at the right time."

Kyrin still playing the game and laughing said, "You should train him to take it straight from your dick - that would be cool."

"He is and he can almost do it but I didn't want to take a chance of making a mess in here," replied MJ.

Just like last night, I hated the feeling of them talking about me as if I wasn't even there. Coming from Master, it's all part of being his slave - but it was extra demeaning to see how quickly Kyrin felt comfortable doing it. I just met him and he showed how he held no respect for me.

"How are you training him," continued Kyrin as he stared at the TV screen and clicked away on the game controller?

"Well if he's taking it from the tap we do it in the bathroom...oh fuck watch out behind you!"

"I see it... got it," replied Kyrin. "It's just so nasty - did he take it no problem?"

"Na, he puked at first but he's getting the hang of it now."

"Ew - did you do anything about that?"

"Na, just made him clean up - it was in the toilet anyway. During training I let it go but after he won't get off easy."

"He's drinking piss - no matter what he's not getting off easy," said Kyrin as they both laughed.

I sat there being nonexistent until they finished the game. Master put down his controller and said, "Seth, get me a glass of cherry coke and see what Kyrin wants."

I got up holding the urinal funnel in my hand and looked toward Kyrin and before I could ask him he sai, "Cherry coke sounds good for me too. I first went to wash out the urinal funnel in the second bathroom and left it to dry on the counter - then washed my hands and went to get the soda.

I brought back the two glasses and placed them on the coffee table in front of both. Kyrin looked down on the table and said, "None for you? Oh right, you won't be thirsty for a while."

He and Master both started laughing while I kept a straight face and briefly looked up at the ceiling. Master saw me out of the corner of his eye and said, "Seth! Did you just roll your eyes? Come here now!"

I walked over as he put down the game controller and before I could reply he immediately slapped me across the face. "I asked you a question!"

"No, Sir," I muttered as he slapped me hard again.

"It looked like you did to me - who the fuck do you think you are disrespecting my guest!?" He went to slap me again and I instinctively raised my hand. "Put your fucking hands down!" I put my arms down by my sides quickly and he slapped me hard across the face again.

The third slap really hurt. It wasn't because of the pain but for some reason it hit me emotionally and caused me to fight back tears. "I'm sorry Sir", I said in a broken voice.

"First, direct your apology to Kyrin," he ordered. I looked over to him - he was sitting on the couch in boxers and wearing a borrowed robe from Master. He was topless and barefoot and was sitting with his feet pulled up on the couch and off the floor. He didn't really look in my direction as I spoke.

I cleared my throat and said, "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to show any disrespect."

"Wait," shouted Master, "you just said a minute ago that you didn't. So, if you're sorry doesn't that mean you showed some disrespect? Tell Kyrin what you did."

I wanted to be careful with how I explained myself but since this happened so fast I didn't really have time to reflect. I quickly tried to play the scene back in my head and realized that the joke annoyed me and my face probably showed it.

"Well, what are you waiting for," interjected Master.

"I cleared my throat again and said, "I was disrespectful when you spoke and my facial expressions made it clear that I was. I had no right to do that and I'm really sorry." I avoided eye contact because I didn't think it was my place plus I didn't want to see another dumb smirk on his face.

Master wasn't satisfied and said, "I think you need to do more to ask for forgiveness. Why don't you get on your knees and ask in amore proper way?"

I knelt immediately in front on the couch where he was sitting looked up at him, and said, "I don't deserve to be beneath you on the floor and I need to learn to be respectful - will you please forgive my behavior? I promise i'll learn from this and never act disrespectfully again."

He said nothing and neither did Master so I continued to talk. "I was so thoughtless, please give me another chance."

Kyrin looked a bit uncomfortable with this. He sat in the chair and sort of shrugged his shoulders. Master seeing this interjected, "OK, enough with the apology - now I have to think about your punishment. Go downstairs and strap yourself on the table laying on your back. I want you to think about what you did here and wait for me to come down."

I walked down layed on the table and strapped my legs and abdomen in using the velcro belts. I looked straight up to the basement ceiling and down on my naked body. I thought about my naked body, wearing only a chastity device, butt plug, collar and chain with medallion, and how I didn't really have control of it anymore.

I thought about how the energy of my being was tied to what my Master thought of me and how horrible it felt to know he was angry or disappointed. It made me feel low, which was proper, but also worthless. I felt like I did not live up to the basic minimum required for the reason of my existence. I felt like a failure as a slave. These thoughts made me angry with myself. I knew I was capable of more and angry that I let my emotions get in the way of my service.

I realized the error in my approach to Kyrin. The plain truth is that for my purposes and purely by association he is an equal of Master. Also, by choice Master wanted to fuck him and spend time with him. There was no violation of my understanding with Master and no justification for me reacting negatively in any way towards Kyrin.

The original feelings I had about Kyrin, turned into being angry with myself and now to disappointment with myself.