Master Mark meats the Harkers Ch. 02

Story Info
The first step on the road to serving Black men.
5k words
4.51
23.7k
57

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwm4BNWO
mwm4BNWO
134 Followers

===================================

Author's Note: This story contains themes of raceplay, cuckolding, domination, and submission. If this is not your cup of tea I would recommend stopping here and finding stories more to your taste. Thank you.

===================================

Turning to me he said, "Okay pussyboy lets go turn that slut wife of yours into just another slave for my black cock," and, without dressing and only holding a phone, walked out the door with his half hard cock swinging heavily between his thighs.

I hesitated and stood stunned in the entry to Master Mark's suite not knowing what to do. I was still stark naked and in shock from brutal sexual performance that I'd just witnessed. Glancing at the barely conscious Asian woman sprawled limply across the bed I was frozen in terror at the thought of what this sexual juggernaut was about to do to my wife and later, possibly, my daughter. Torn between the urge to protect and keep my family safe and a perverse compulsion to see my wife used by this man the way he'd just used the formerly demure and immaculate Mrs Hijima. How had I gotten to this point?

===================================

"Honey, what's wrong?"

It was date night and I'd taken Mel to a nice restaurant for dinner. We'd been here before but not for some time and I knew she liked the place but she was blushing beet red and was visibly uncomfortable even though we'd only just been seated and given our drink orders to the waiter.

"Do you remember that bachelorette party I went to with the girls a couple months ago? Well... our waiter..." Unbelievably she blushed an even deeper shade of red. Taking a deep breath with a little flutter she leaned forward and whispered, "Our waiter was one of the strippers."

The party she was referring to had scandalized her completely. She'd expected the usual sexy and joke gifts, raunchy games, some drinking, and maybe a stripper but the story she'd told me the next morning was clearly a lot more. Things had started off as usual with drinks and games at a hotel suite and Mel had expected the group to go out for a little fun on the town when the strippers arrived. Rather than just one guy the maid of honor had sprung for three hung Black men. It was at that point that the maid of honor started passing around a few joints and things really took off.

According to Mel, all three men had more than lived up to the BBC stereotype and rather than dancing in the usual g-strings she'd seen white strippers wear before, they rapidly got down to the full Monty. They worked the room with one or two focused on the bride to be at all times. Mel said that everyone got pretty wild with some of the women getting topless to compete for the stripper's attention and most of the girls fondling and even sucking the men's cocks. Not long after, the bride to be was led to the suite's bedroom for a "private show" and for the next three hours the strippers rotated through the bedroom clearly taking turns with her. The party continued for a few hours but with the bride in absence it eventually started to wind down and Mel had gotten a cab home and fucked me silly.

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely, I didn't get up to what some of the girls did but I know what every inch of that man's body looks like." Still blushing she squirmed a bit in her seat and I knew I was in for another wild night once we got home. She refused to admit it but the party had really gotten her worked up and I could see that it was happening all over again.

"We can leave if you want or ask to get another waiter," I offered but with a deep breath she responded "No, it's our date night and I don't want anything to ruin it"

I was glad to hear that and was getting a little turned on myself knowing that not only was our waiter hung but that my wife had been up close and personal with him. As if summoned by our mutual excitement, our waiter returned with our drinks.

He was easily over 6 feet tall and clearly well built. His name tag read Jacob. His skin was a dark chocolate and his hair trimmed short but not shaved clean. He'd positioned himself such that his package was about a little over a foot from my wifes face as he set our drinks down. With an obvious bulge so close my wife couldn't help but look and I saw him catch her with her eyes locked on his package.

"You look very familiar, do you and your husband come a lot? Here, I mean."

I was a little surprised that he was so forward as most wait staff tended to speak to me and could barely suppress a laugh as my obviously flustered wife squeaked out "No, I... I mean we, haven't come recently. Come here."

"It must have been at my other job," Jacob replied with an even wider smile as my blushing wife again locked eyes with the bulge in his pants.

"I'll be right back," Mel said to me as she stood and escaped to the ladies room.

"Have you decided on your order yet?" Jacob asked, finally turning to me.

"Not yet, Jacob but thank you. What's your other job?"

"I'm an entertainer."

"I should have guessed, move like a dancer, but Mel isn't much into the arts. In fact, I can only think of one party where she might have seen you and a couple of your friends dance."

I didn't quite get the surprise I was hoping for and Jacom glanced toward the ladies room. "Right, now I remember. She was pretty shy and didn't get as wild as some of the others. I hope she enjoyed the show."

"She must have, she pretty much attacked me when she got home. I think you and your friends made a big impression. Probably not as much as poor little Emma though. I heard she could barely walk down the aisle." I couldn't believe I was having a casual conversation with a Black man about how much my wife enjoyed seeing his cock. I'd seen BBC porn before but didn't consider myself into the whole cuckold thing but sitting here talking with Jacob I was far more excited than I expected.

"Emma, yeah, always happy to send a white wife to her wedding night with a deep dicking," He said with a grin. "Hey, would love to keep talking but I'm getting the eye from the manager." Reaching into his pocket he handed me a card. "Let me know if you want a private show. I'll be back in a minute to get your order."

The card was for the stripper company that he worked through but on the back was a phone number in pen and his name. I tucked that into my pocket out of habit after chuckling at the clip art on the front of the card with what looked like a nude cowgirl riding a black rooster. Subtle.

Mel returned from the ladies room a couple minutes later. "Sorry, that was... intense, weird, I don't know. Just threw me."

I couldn't help teasing her a little. "Well you must have made an impression because Jacob certainly remembers you from the party. I thought he was going to rip the front right out of his pants when he made the connection. He offered to give you a private show later."

"Oh my god, he didn't."

"Relax, I'm just teasing you although if you want to keep from blowing your cover you're going to have to stop staring at his crotch."

A little of the color came back to her face and she laughed. "You're awful, I was really worried he'd recognized me. Okay, let's get him back here to get our order before I starve to death. Hopefully he won't knock over the table setting with his massive sexual equipment, send all the women running, and all the men into therapy."

The rest of dinner was uneventful although Jacob paid a lot of attention to Mel and by the end of dinner I was honestly wondering whether the zipper on his pants was going to hold. Mel, having recovered from her initial shock set about teasing me through the meal which was fine with me because I knew I was getting fucked later with an absolute certainty. She had that wonderful combination of conservative upbringing and a massive sex drive that made her both shy but also uncontrollable when her libido broke loose.

"Room for dessert?"

Jacob smiled down at Mel. I'd wondered about his zipper getting torn loose but the tension it was under earlier was nothing compared to now. It looked like he had a softball stuffed down the front of his pants. Almost a different person from her earlier self Mel gave that package a lingering look before smiling up at him.

"Always room for chocolate, what do you have?"

With a brief glance at me Jacob's smile widened. "I think you'd love the triple fudge chocolate mousse. There's a lot though."

"Sound's perfect. I love feeling stuffed." She gave me a mischievous look, "and my husband will have the usual, a half scoop of plain vanilla. Not too much."

"Careful, this might get out of hand." I said after Jacob left.

Mel leaned forward and whispered "Maybe I want it to get out of hand. My god John, you didn't see his cock, it's unbelievable, and oh my god when he cums he's like a firehose. You don't know how many times I've cum since that night thinking about what Jacob and his friends did to Emma and some of the others at that party."

Mel leaned back and smiled up at Jacob as he came back with our desserts, her eyes again lingering on the bulge in his pants and then slowly tracking up to his eyes. I glanced around, how were the other diners not seeing what was happening here?

"One vanilla, extra small, and a triple chocolate for the lady. Extra large. My shift is ending and I'll be heading to my second job but you two enjoy the rest of your evening. I look forward to seeing you again soon." He then leaned down and whispered something into my wife's ear before walking away.

After close to an hour of shameless flirting my wife's face again went beet red. "Okay, you're going to need to finish that ice cream and get me home. And be sure to tip Jacob double as a thank you for what you're going to get tonight."

===================================

"Pussyboy! Wake up! Time to close the deal."

I closed the door of his suite and hurried after him, trying as best I could to conceal my nudity and caught up with him as the elevator door opened. Thankfully the elevator was empty although the likelihood of someone coming up to the top floor was pretty low. I stood silently as he pushed the button for our floor.

"Always good to get in a little warmup before really getting down to business, ain't that right pussyboy? Don't worry, we're going to get Mel broken in real good. I know I ain't her first brother but we about to take it to the next level."

The doors closed with a finality that cut off any escape and I was faced with our reflections in the mirrored door. The line between the two doors cleanly separating our two images as if to underscore the differences between us. Where I was of medium height, he was tall. Where I was soft and a little flabby he was muscular and fit. Where I covered myself in embarrassment he stood proud in his public nudity.

"What if people see us? Won't we get in trouble?"

"Ain't nobody going to do a damn thing if they see us."

"But what if it's someone with their kids?"

"Then I guess they're gonna have a talk about the facts of life a little early."

The elevator stopped and my stomach dropped through the floor as the doors opened.

===================================

"I can't believe we're actually doing this," Mel said as she fretted with the painted on crimson dress she'd bought for our anniversary. "How do I look? Are you sure you're okay with this? What time is it? Oh god, John, is this a mistake?"

It had been almost a year since the dinner date which had spiced up our sex life with escalating fantasies and roleplay centered on Jacob and the other strippers she'd seen at an earlier bachelorette party. It had gotten to the point where this had become the dominant theme in the bedroom with my wife increasingly instigating sex. I didn't remember who originally floated the idea of hiring Jacob but once it was on the table it developed its own momentum until we now sat in a hotel suite on our wedding anniversary, my wife dressed to the nines, waiting for a strip show which we both knew would end with my wife getting fucked by another man.

"Mel, I love you and if you want this, and I'm pretty sure you do, then I want it for you too. We've been married for fifteen years and I know our relationship is strong enough to handle a little experimentation. I'm just worried that my being here is going to keep you from being able to enjoy it."

My wife continued to fret with her dress and hair as she perched on a white loveseat that faced the door across the suite's central room's "conversation area". She'd had a full spa day followed by having her hair, makeup, and nails professionally done. Her dress was the classic sleeveless black sheath and her hair had been cut to a cute pixie cut that really made her look like Morena Baccarin and I couldn't remember her being more beautiful since our wedding night. "I'm just so nervous and I'll feel so much safer if you were here. I know it might be hard for you to watch but I think you're looking forward to it as much as I am."

As if summoned there was a knock at the door and Mel jumped in her seat. My heart was hammering in my chest as I went to the door and with a look at Mel to confirm opened it after her nod. I was surprised to not only see Jacob waiting but two more Black men. They were dressed in black suits like they'd stepped off the set of a Tarantino film and walked in without waiting for an invitation. All three were at least six feet tall and towered over my 5'8 frame. Adding to this all three very clearly spent a lot of time in the gym which wasn't surprising considering that they were male strippers but it really added to the physical intimidation.

Jacob and the second man brushed past me but the third closed the door himself and taking me by the arm walked me to a seat across the room but with a full view of Mel who was frozen on the loveseat with eyes like saucers. Putting a massive hand on my shoulder he firmly put me in the chair and leaning down said, "We sometimes have a problem with the husband when we really get to work on their woman. That's not a problem you want to start because my boys over there will keep your girl busy while I make sure you don't ruin her night. So we agree, you're going to sit there and behave right?"

This wasn't what I was expecting and although my mouth had gone completely dry, I was able to nod. "Good whiteboy," he rumbled, "get comfortable and enjoy the show."

I looked back at Mel who was looking up at Jacob and nodding in agreement to something he'd said when the music started. The other man, who I would later learn was named Ty, had put a DVD into the player and started what looked like a mix of hip hop / rap videos. Jacob had pulled Mel up off the chair and had started to dance with her as Ty and their "security" moved the coffee table out of the way giving them space. Mel took turns dancing with Jacob and Ty and undressing them a piece at a time. It wasn't quite what I expected but it was hot seeing my wife peeling the clothes off the two men until they were both bare from the waist up.

She was running her hands up and down Jacob's chest as his hands roamed over her body when she finally went for it and cupped the massive bulge in the front of Jacob's pants. Her eyes were closed with her mouth open in a small oh and I could have sworn she was about to have an orgasm then and there when Jacob put his hand on her shoulder and gently pushed her to her knees.

A low chuckle from next to me broke me out of the trance I'd been in and turning to the hulking Black man standing next to the chair I saw that he was rubbing what looked like a snake running down the leg of his pants.

"I thought you were just the security," I said. He grinned. "Jay and Ty are the warm up crew. We gotta start the white girls off a little easy but don't you worry, I got a feelin I'm gonna be balls deep in your wife before long." I glanced back at the bulge running halfway down his thigh before looking back to Mel.

I'd unfortunately missed the reveal but was met with the sight of my wife attacking Jacob's cock like she was starving and it was the last meal on Earth. Now Mel had never been shy about oral sex even when we'd been dating she'd not show such enthusiasm. As Jacob's cock grew to its full size she repeatedly gagged as she struggled to take it all, her professionally done makeup now smeared and starting to run.

Ty, having stripped down, stepped forward and began slapping my wife's forehead with his thick cock until she began alternating between them sucking first one then the other. At no point did she even glance in my direction. So focused was she on the two black cocks that she's forgotten I was there entirely.

After a couple more minutes of intense sucking, Jacob pulled Mel to her fee and scooping her up into his arms carried her through the French doors that led to the suite's bedroom. He tossed her unceremoniously onto the bed with her legs hanging over the side and stepped in between them.

"Come on whiteboy, you're not going to want to miss this," rumbled the so far anonymous third black man, and placing his hand on the back of my neck in a firm but clearly inescapable grip he stood me up and walked me into the bedroom and set me in a chair in the corner next to Ty. Ty's thick cock was eye level and throbbing in my peripheral vision but my eyes were locked on Mel and Jacob.

"You ready for your first Black cock?" Jacob asked.

"God yes, please fuck me," Mel gasped as he laid his cock over her dripping pussy, it head reaching past her belly button.

"You sure? Last chance to back out. You know what they say, right?" he asked with a grin as if the answer wasn't already a foregone conclusion.

"Just give me that cock!" Mel demanded but then in a quieter voice "but please, go slow, you're way bigger than my husband."

Jacob had been running the head of his cock up and down Mel's pussy and it already looked well lubed but Ty tossed Jacob a bottle of lube which he easily caught and used to liberally coat his cock until it shined. He then slowly pushed the head of his cock into my wife.

"Go slow, go slow," Mel gasped. I never thought I was anything to sneeze at in the size department but Mel clearly wasn't used to someone like Jacob. He'd started a slow, rhythmic motion slowly working his black cock deeper into my wife who was clutching the white bedspread with both hands and quietly gasping every time he pushed further into her.

Jacob began picking up speed as Mel got used to his cock until he was going balls deep and really fucking her. Mel's back had arched up off the bed and she was working her clit with one hand when she started the "oh god, oh god" buildup I knew meant she was about to cum when she suddenly bucked under Jacob. "Oh god, oh my god, I'm cumming! I'm CUMMING ON YOUR BLACK COCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! FUCK ME! OH GOD FUCK ME!" Mel had ramped up to a banshee wail and I cringed a little because there was no way the hotel walls were fully muffling what was happening in our suite.

Ty, still hard as a rock, turned to my chaperone and bumped knuckles, nearly smacking me in the face with his cock in the process. "It's go time," he said as he stepped forward and smoothly replaced Jacob between my wife's legs. Mel groaned as he pushed into her but took the thicker cock without complaint. Ty quickly worked himself up to the pace set by Jacob as Jacob moved up to Mel's head and laid his cock across her lips before Mel started sucking it without hesitation.

Meanwhile the anonymous muscle began peeling off his clothing revealing a body with layers of thick muscle and that his dark skin was covered with what appeared to be gang related tattoos. Dropping his pants his cock sprang free and while I'd been nervous before I was now genuinely afraid for my wife. His cock was at least as long as Jacob's and even thicker than Ty's. It reminded me of the porn star Shane Diesel but where Shane's always seemed to have some flex to it, this looked as hard as a steel bar. He slowly ran his hand up and down the shaft as beads of pre-um formed at the tip and dripped onto the carpet.

mwm4BNWO
mwm4BNWO
134 Followers
12