All Comments on 'Master Mark meats the Harkers Ch. 02'

by mwm4BNWO

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

racism meets total bullshit, cucks, and of course, lamest of all, the myth of nonexistent BBC.

mwm4BNWOmwm4BNWOalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey Anonymous,

Thank you for your comment, it's brought me a good laugh because you read through the author's note at the beginning pretty much laying out a warning just for you that maybe your time might be better spent elsewhere and yet you have presumably read through the story to the end and then took the time to post a complaint about the very content you were warned about.

So, again, thank you.

John

wandereyewandereyealmost 2 years ago
Hot

Being a natural submissive I found the story very hot. I'm hoping for a third installment but understand if you don't write one.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Stop writing porn, you suck at it. If incompetence was people, you’ld be China.

SukkyFoxxeSukkyFoxxealmost 2 years ago

I like the story so far. But the spelling mistake in the title is unforgiveable

Meat -steak

Meet is what you mean I assume, or is this a horror story in the making?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to another installment

epic31epic31almost 2 years ago

so exciting, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So creative, so well written, and SO GODDAMN HOT! I'm looking forward to more installments as Master Mark gives the Harkers the meat*, further humiliating wimpy whiteboy John as he makes Melina and Alexandra his submissive fucktoy slaves.

I CAN'T WAIT!

*the pun in the title wasn't lost on everybody

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any news on part 3, please? We need it. Ypur story is one of the best being published in this astonishing web

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next parts of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any news on the new chapter, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another chapter at least!!! so hot. Please.

mwm4BNWOmwm4BNWOabout 1 year agoAuthor

Okay, so apologies for the extremely long delay. Covid was a bitch and there were some other issues after that prevented me from getting into the writing headspace. Staying locked up in chastity since the start of the new year has done wonders for keeping the creative juices contained and I've been making a lot of progress in the past few days. Maybe a couple days to finish the draft and a couple to edit. Definitely by the end of the month, sooner if I can swing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous