Master Mark meats the Harkers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwm4BNWO
mwm4BNWO
134 Followers

Minutes rolled past as Jacob and Ty traded off between fucking and getting blown by my wife in a variety of positions broken at regular intervals by her orgasms. Finally "Mr. Security" looked down at me and said in a low voice, "Now shit's about to get real up in here. You've been a good little whiteboy so far but if your ass leaves that chair make no mistake that I'm going to knock you out and your beautiful wife is going to get it even harder." Reaching under his cock he hefted an equally impressive set of balls. "I've been saving up for a week for this. You better hope your girl's birth control is top shelf because... well let's just say she won't be the first wife I've pumped a baby into."

Stepping forward he took Ty, who had been fucking my wife doggy style, by the shoulder and said "Hold her". Jacob took Mel by the hair and held my unsuspecting wife's mouth on his cock. Ty pulled out and climbed up on the bed and took hold of Mel's shoulders as this monster of a man took her by the hips and lined his cock up with her already well used pussy.

Pushing forward I heard Mel gasp and saw her try to move forward to get away from the massive invading cock but Ty and Jacob had obviously done this before. Ty had her shoulders so she couldn't move to the side and she couldn't move forward without further impaling her throat on Jacob's cock.

Part of me was streaming at me to come to my wife's rescue as she struggled to accommodate the cock of a man who could probably knock me on my ass without even pausing in the stretching of my wife's pussy. Tears began to form in my eyes as I realized how powerless I was to help her but my erection hadn't softened in the slightest. This man outclassed me in every way physically and had obviously done this many times before to other men's wives, daughters, and girlfriends.

Finally working himself into her until his balls rested against her clit he paused and held her impaled on his cock. Ty released my wife's shoulders and Jacob pulled his cock out of her mouth. She was panting but no longer appeared to be trying to run away from his cock. Reaching under her with one arm he lifted Mel and turned her so that she was facing me. The look on her face was an indescribable combination of fear, lust, pleasure, and some pain.

"I don't think we've been introduced," he said, looking me in the eye and grinding his cock in circles in my wife while staying firmly balls deep. My wife groaned as he continued, "I'm Daryl and I'm the owner of this little entertainment company but you can both call me Sir or Daddy." He punctuated this with a firm slap on my wife's ass eliciting another groan of what sounded like growing pleasure from her.

He slowly started fucking my wife with increasing speed and power and commanded her "Look at your husband. Look at him while I'm fucking you. Look at how weak he is, he couldn't stop me if he wanted to." Mel gasped at this and looked me in the eyes and he pounded into her.

"You ever been fucked like this?"

"No, never" she gasped.

"No what, bitch?"

"No, Daddy," Mel gasped out. "John's never been able to fuck me like this."

I couldn't believe what she was saying but her eyes shone with both lust and a strange form of power. She had a smile on her lips but her eyes looked out from her mascara smeared face with a strange light.

"I thought I knew with sex was until the three of you showed me what it could be. I pretended to cum when he tried to fuck me but I've never cum like I have with the three of you. Oh god Daddy your cock feels so good, please never stop fucking me. Show my husband how a Black man makes a white wife cum!"

Daryl laughed, "You hear that whiteboy? Your loving wife is just another white slut for Black cock, she just didn't know it yet." He continued to fuck her with powerful strokes and reached one hand forward and wrapped it around my wife's throat. "She's mine to fuck whenever I want and there ain't shit you can do about it. Ain't that right Melina?"

Mel gasped out past the hand constricting her throat, "Whenever you want, Daddy. Wherever you want." Mel's eyes were rolling back in her head and I wasn't sure if it was from her oncoming orgasm, oxygen deprivation, or both.

"Here it comes," he growled, "I'm going to pump you so full of cum you're going to remember how it feels to be filled up every time your thumb dick husband tries to fuck you from here on out."

Mel's eyes rolled back into her head and her back arched as with a roar he released her throat and slammed his cock in to the hilt and held her in place as he pumped his cum into my wife right in front of me. Mel's mouth was open in a silent O as she shuddered with an earth shattering orgasm while Daryl made good on his promise and unloaded into her for longer than I thought humanly possible.

Mel collapsed forward and after a minute Daryl slowly withdrew his cock from her. It wasn't even slightly deflated, just maybe a little softer. As he pulled back a long thread of viscous white fluid connected the head of his cock to her pussy stretching at least a foot and a half before finally snapping.

"God damn D, good thing we're used to sloppy seconds," laughed Jacob as he rolled Mel onto her back and slid into her. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply although she looked only half conscious at this point.

I stumbled into the suite's living room and collapsed into a chair as the sounds of fucking resumed and continued unabated until well into the night. After the men I'd paid to fuck my wife finally finished and left I went back to check on my wife. She was sprawled on the bed and was covered in cum. It was matted in her hair, splattered across her face and body, and drooling from her half asleep mouth. Her formerly perfect vulva now gaped open and cum leaked from it onto the sheets.

I don't know how long I stood there looking at her but eventually she opened her eyes and sleepily said "I love you so much John. Thank you so much. Happy anniversary." and with that she trailed off into sleep.

===================================

I'd followed Master Mark down the hall stark naked totally caught up in the memory. Fortunately we'd not encountered any other guests on our walk but I was so tied up in knots I'd barely noticed. As intense as Mel's first encounter with Black fucking had been I knew from what I'd seen upstairs that she still may not be prepared for what was coming at the hands of the man next to me. Lightheaded my legs betrayed me and I sank to my knees as Master Mark knocked and the door immediately opened revealing my wife, freshly showered and nude beneath her white hotel robe.

mwm4BNWO
mwm4BNWO
134 Followers
12