Master Mark meats the Harkers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex realized she already had two fingers second knuckle deep in her pussy when her brain made one final plea for sanity and decorum. Am I really doing this? Am I really going to get myself off listening to my mom get railed by a Black guy who could probably hit a home run using his dick for a bat?

Alex looked at the last picture of her mom who was less than fifteen feet and one thin wall away. She then brought her hand up and stuck three fingers in her mouth, adding spit to the already well lubricated fingers before slowly working a third finger into her pussy. "Fuck" she gasped, "I guess we're doing this."

============================

"Okay, baby girl, you want this cock?"

"Oh god yes, Master Mark."

"That's good baby because you're gonna get it but don't just tell me, tell pussyboy over there," he said with a nod in my direction.

For the first time since we'd entered the hotel room my wife looked me dead in the eyes.

"Thank you John. I'm glad that we met in college and that our little accident in the next room caused us to get married. I probably would not have married you otherwise but you've been a good husband and our life together has been as good as I could reasonably expect. Well, mostly. The sex has never been what you might call fulfilling for me but you had other wonderful qualities that, at the time, more than made up for your shortcomings in that department."

I'd never wanted to admit it to myself but I'd always suspected that it had been that accidental pregnancy and Melina's strict Catholic upbringing that had brought me a wife that was definitely out of my league.

Melina continued, "I am grateful to you for how loving you've been, how supportive of our family you are, and how, deep down you understood your failings and guided me towards our unconventional solution to the one little problem in our marriage. Fucking Black men allowed me to fill the empty space in our marriage that should have been a satisfying sex life and I'm thankful you took to it as much as I have."

Mel paused, "but things changed after that night with Daryll and his friends. We still had sex but I never saw you as a sexual being after our anniversary celebration two years ago. I think things are about to change again and I think you know it too. Every step in our lives together has led to this moment and what's about to happen but, after this, I don't think we'll be having sex ever again."

Master Mark grinned at this and, impossibly, his cock seemed to swell even slightly larger and pointed a few more degrees skyward. The slit at the end of his cock opened like an eye and released a massive bead of precum which, rather than dripping off, stretched down from the head of his cock in a strand well over a foot long with a droplet at the end which then proceeded to swing back and forth hypnotically as his cock pulsed with an unholy life. He looked like he wanted to say something to encourage more but didn't interrupt my wife.

"I know this may be hard on you and I know I'm taking the chance that you might leave me but, after tonight we're not having sex again. More, the open invitation you had to try having sex with someone else is now closed. Going forward, I'm going to fuck Master Mark and Daryll and any other Black man I want, when they want, and you will have to be satisfied with what I let you have. I think deep down you already knew all this and that you agree with me so, please, thank Master Mark and ask him nicely to end your sex life by stretching my married white pussy with his superior Black cock."

It took a moment for me to process what my wife of twenty years had just said and I must have been sitting in stunned silence for longer than I'd thought because Master Mark then prompted me, "Well pussyboy, which is it? You walk out of this room and I fuck your love of your life or, you stay, ask me nicely to fuck her and watch knowing you'll never have your little white dick in her again."

I looked from Master Mark to Mel and then back. I knew what a bird must feel like when looking into the eyes of a snake about to strike. This was inevitable; had always been inevitable, and our future serving Master Mark was unstoppable and unavoidable.

I stood up from the chair internally at war. One part of me wanted this, wanted Master Mark to take my wife and convert her in the way he'd done so with so many other women and for us both to be his willing servants even though, for me, that meant a life of chastity. Another part rebelled and demanded I gather up the shreds of my masculinity, walk out the door and never look back; that my wife had eagerly fucked other men and now demanded that I give up not just sex with her but any possibility of sex for the rest of my life. A lifetime of societal expectations and upbringing demanded I end this, warned that I would be a laughing stock, that I'd lose everything I valued, and spend the rest of my life as an object of ridicule.

Facing Master Mark, I stood as tall as I could, looked him directly in the eyes, and, for the first time, really saw him for who he was. Not as something that met the fundamental need in me for submission, not as a living sex toy to please my wife, but as our rightful Master to lead us, guide us, and use us to achieve His desires. At that point, all my hesitation and resistance crumbled and fell away. He saw it too and for a moment his face showed his approval and he nodded, accepting me.

I looked at Mel and saw our lives together; how it had brought us to this moment, and it was good. I knelt before Master Mark, bowed my head and spoke; not quietly, not shamefully, but with pride at His acceptance and approval.

"Thank you Master Mark. Thank you for allowing me to bring my family to you. I humbly and gratefully ask that you fuck my wife Melina with your superior Black cock and take ownership of us both as your servants to do with as you want."

"Good boy, John. Well said."

I was surprised to find tears in my eyes. When I looked up at Mel I could see her eyes brimming with tears as well and she suddenly shot towards me and kissed me deep. I could taste Master Mark in that kiss but didn't pull back from it. "I love you so much," she whispered to me. "I'm so proud of you."

And with that she stood up, walked quickly to the bed and sat down. Her eyes were drawn inexorably to Master Mark's cock which now stood like a rigid black obelisk. Mel shuddered briefly at the sight and let out a low "oh fuck".

===================================

Alexandra Harker was leaning back on the chaise with her head resting against the wall. She could vaguely hear that her mom was saying something which was surprising considering having her throat so recently invaded by the hugest cock Alex had seen in any porn let alone real life. But Alex wasn't paying attention, she was laser focused on her phone as she scrolled through image after image of Master Mark dominating and fucking women and couples.

She had three fingers as deep in her pussy as she could get them and in the back of her mind was wondering if she could fit a fourth. Her inner perv was whispering "You're so close and it's just the pinky. Look at how big his cock is, if those bitches can take that, what's one little pinky finger more". And that's when she heard her father through the door as clear as if he was in the room with her.

"Thank you Master Mark. Thank you for allowing me to bring my family to you. I humbly and gratefully ask that you fuck my wife Melina with your superior Black cock and take ownership of us both as your servants to do with as you want,"

"Oh FUCK," she gasped as her orgasm hit her like a truck. She arched her back and her toes curled as it rolled through her in waves. The phone fell from her hand and bounced to the floor as she grabbed her right nipple between thumb and forefinger and twisted it cruelly, the combination of pain and pleasure ramping up what was already a prize winner to an Olympic class climax as she felt her pussy flood around the three fingers stretching it.

Once she'd finished Alex gingerly pulled her fingers from her still sensitive vagina. Looking at the sticky mess she'd made of her hand and with nothing nearby to clean it she shrugged, "fuck it, not the first time I've tasted pussy" and licked her cum off her hand. Still getting the occasional aftershock she got up from the chaise and wrapped herself in a blanket from the bed.

Returning to the small couch she made herself comfortable and put her ear to the wall.

"And here I thought I was the perv of the family. Okay Master Mark, let's hear if Mom can take it."

It was then that she spied her phone lying on the floor and with a giggle picked it back up, set the voice memo app to record to her iCloud box and quietly slid the edge of the phone with the mic through the narrow gap under the door before resuming her eavesdropping on the couch.

"Sounds like Dad's gonna be buying me that car I wanted after all."

============================

Mel leaned back on the bed and looked at Master Mark with unadulterated lust and opened her legs in invitation. "Please Master Mark, I can't stand it, I need the cock inside me now."

Master Mark stepped between my wife's legs and, taking the base of his cock in his hand, began slowly slapping her clit with the plum sized head eliciting a groan from my wife as, eyes closed, she arched her back and lifted her hips to meet him.

He rubbed the head of his cock up and down the slit of my wife's bare pussy, spreading her labia open and coating them with his copious pre-cum, her own wetness adding to the mix until the head of his cock shone in the dim light. "Now I know you got a kid and been fucking brothers for a minute but this is gonna hurt some at first. You just gonna have to breath through it because I'm gonna make your married white pussy mine." Turning to me, "Pussyboy, get over here and on your knees so you can watch me take your slut wife away from you."

He continued to tease my squirming wife with the the head of his massive cock as I leapt up and moved to where I would have the best view of the brutal fucking that was about to commence. Once I'd settled in place so close that I could hear the wet squelching as his cock Master Mark took hold of my wife's hip and pushed forward, spreading her impossibly wide and working his cock in slowly, inch by inch as my wife gasped and panted as she was slowly impaled.

Working himself in and out of her and with each slow thrust burying more of his shaft in Melina's stretched pussy Master Mark claimed my wife until he was working two thirds of his length in her and still had more to meat to go than I had been able to give her on our wedding night. "Who owns this pussy, bitch?"

"You do, Master Mark."

"That's right, bitch, I own your married white cunt. I'm not even balls deep and you're already ready to cum on my black cock, ain't you?"

"Oh God, yes Master Mark," Mel gasped out, "please, I need it. I need you to take it."

"Now you listen Mel, there ain't no God up in you. And there ain't no man in here except the one who's got his cock in you. So you don't say 'God', you say 'Master Mark'. You hear?"

"Yes, Master Mark," she panted out.

He started to speed up his pace and I could see from the juices coating and sometimes dripping from the ebony fence post she was taking that he continued to work more and more into her, coming ever closer to burying himself balls deep in my wife. Her stomach above her shaved mound bulged slightly and her b-cup tits shook with every stroke.

I cringed a little when Master Mark raised his voice to a level that would be heard in the adjoining rooms and probably across the hall but it was probably well past the point of being discreet about what was happening here.

"Now when you cum on my black cock, you're gonna let your pussyboy husband know by telling him 'Master Mark owns me', you hear?"

"Yes, Master Mark, yes! Please, just keep fucking me, I'm so close."

Master Mark gripped her hips firmly and with a few more thrusts pulled her fully onto him, finally fully sheathed in her. Mel's eyes went wide as she thrashed and clawed at the white bedspread beneath her but Master Mark held her in place and slowly ground his cock in small circles in her.

"Aw yeah, bitch, you feel that?"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, you're so deep, Master Mark. I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna..." Mel paused, her whole body rigid and then let out a banshee wail, "MASTER MARK OWNS MY MARRIED WHITE PUSSY!!! MASTER MARK OWNS ME!!" Mel wrapped her legs around Master Mark's waist and held him in her even though there was no indication he was going anywhere.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, that was... fuck..." gasped my usually articulate, university educated wife as her body began to recover from the the orgasm that had narrowed her vocabulary to a handful of words. Master Mark hooked his arms under her knees and lifted her up until, standing, he held her suspended above his rigid cock. "Oh I'm just getting started, bitch," he said with a laugh as he then dropped her back down until she came to a sudden stop with him once again lodged balls deep in her.

Mel let out another wail as he held her suspended and hammered his thick cock into her with long, fast strokes, her voice trailing off to gasps and moans as Master Mark's strokes drove her relentlessly towards another orgasm. Both their bodies shone with sweat from Master Mark's vigorous fucking and the continuous wet slap of sex had to have been audible down the hotel's hall if my wife's previous howls of ecstasy hasn't already made it clear what was happening.

As Mel began to cum again, Master Mark again buried himself to the hilt in here and ground the base of his shaft against the mouth of her stretched pussy. As before, Mel gasped and repeated the mantra of our domination, "Master Mark owns me, Master Mark owns me, Master Mark owns me..."

As she began to trail off painting to recover her breath, Master Mark quickly spun her around like she was a doll and, without dislodging his cock, dropped her onto the bed so he could fuck her from behind. The pattern was repeated over and over as Master Mark drove her to orgasm and held her captive on his cock as she came. Again and again Mel came from him fucking her and it was becoming clear that Mel's orgasms were both coming faster and lasting longer with every new position and repetition of the cycle of rough fucking followed by deep grinding as she came.

Finally, Master Mark sat down in an armless chair with her legs hanging over his, her feet dangling above the floor, thrusting up into her she came almost immediately but exhausted, she could barely whisper her mantra. "Master mark owns me, master mark owns me, master mark owns me..." she went on when she gasped out "oh, oh master mark, what's happening? It's not stopping, it's not stopping..."

Master Mark held her as she struggled weakly before giving up and returning to her mantra, "master mark owns me, master mark owns me...".

On and on she went, her hair damp and matted, sweat glistening in the light. My wife never looked more beautiful to me even though it had taken another man to bring her to this delirious and ecstatic state. He lifted her one final time and laid her almost gently on the now thoroughly unmade bed and then began to again work himself in her but with a different rhythm than before as he prepared to flood my wife's well used cunt.

"You fucking white bitches are all the same, all high and mighty and even when you let a brother fuck ya you think you're just using him to get off but by the time I'm done with you you're gonna know your place. You gonna know just who it is runnin this show. I'm gonna own you, slut, body, mind, and fucking soul and every time you take a black dick, and you're gonna be takin a lot of em, you're gonna be thankful for the privilege of gettin used. Fuck! Take it!"

And with that, Master Mark once more buried himself to the root in my wife and began filling what little room might have been left in her overstretched vagina with his cum. Over and over I could see his cock flex as he pumped his load into her, pulling out slowly as he came until, with a flood of thick cum, his swollen mushroom head popped out of her leaving her open and spilling cum onto the sheets. His cock continued to kick and he shot two full ropes of cum the length of her body to splatter over her face and tits before his formidable release slowed and he milked the last of his cum onto her stomach and shaved mound.

Master Mark took a few deep breaths before stepping back and walking into the bathroom. After so long it was strangely quiet and the ticking of the bedside clock drew my eye. It had been over an hour and a half since Master Mark and I had stepped into my hotel room. I looked back to my wife, sprawled exhausted on the bed and covered in cum very much like Mrs. Hijima only a few hours earlier. I could hear Master Mark cleaning up in the bathroom when another sound caught my ear. I leaned down, smelling the strong scent of Master Mark's cum to see my wife's lips still repeating that she was owned by Master Mark.

I jumped as his hand fell on my shoulder. I hadn't even heard him finish in the bathroom and come up behind me. "Well John, that's one of the Harker girls down, one to go. Your daughter's gonna be looking a lot like your wife in a couple hours. Hell, it's early and I've only dropped two loads tonight, maybe I'll go an extra round with her." He chuckled, "Maybe three. Hope you weren't planning on getting any sleep."

Unable to tear my eyes away from my wife, I head the door to our hotel room open and then close. Then I heard the knock on the door to the neighboring room.

=============================

Alexandra had heard it all from start to finish. Master Mark's unrelenting fucking of her Mom seemed absolutely unbelievable in comparison with even the most experienced and long lasting of her previous boyfriends.

"I guess tomorrow's walk around the city isn't happening."

Alexandra retrieved her phone now that things had gone mostly quiet and checked that her recording of the sexual marathon next door was securely stored in the cloud. Checking her texts, she saw one from her future ex that had come in about 10 minutes after her previous photo had gone to "read".

[Pindick] Hey babe, sorry, just chilling with the boys. I'll hit you up later.

Looks like Katie got her five minutes of pumping away before the inevitable apologies and promises to take it slower next time, Alex thought as she switched back to Master Mark's gallery of conquests. "Man fuck that guy. She can keep him." Alex scrolled through her contacts, and bit her lower lip before stopping at [Anton]. Everyone knew he was a player especially now that he'd started working that stripper job but she'd put the rumors down to exaggeration. Fuck it...

[Alex] hay how come we've never hung out? how about a little blacked.com and chill when i get back from SF

Anton responded almost immediately.

[Anton] hey girl i was wondering when you was gonna hit me up. workin atm but yeah, lemme know when ur back and we'll hook up

Alex couldn't believe she'd done it but, fuck, she was so horny after listening to the sex show next door that she could probably drown Michael Phelps in her panties. She almost dropped her phone at the knock at the door. Wtf? She hopped up from the chaise, taking a moment to cover the obvious wet spot with a pillow before trotting to the door and looking out the little peephole.

"Oh fuck! What?" Alex looked around and grabbed the thin blanket she'd had from the floor and wrapped it around her. It felt like the butterflies in her stomach had gotten their assed kicked by a swarm of giant bats. Taking a few deep breaths to try to steady herself she opened the door while trying to pull together some scrap of attitude.