Master Mark meats the Harkers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Mark stood there in a white hotel robe and while Alex tried to keep her eyes locked on his face she failed almost immediately and dropped them to the front of the robe concealing the horse cock she knew was beneath. When the front of his robe began to bulge and tent forward she thought her knees were going to give out.

Fuck, keep it together girl, she thought to herself.

"So are you going to invite me in or are you just going to stand there half naked and staring?" he said with a smile.

Alex stepped back giving him room to come in. Once the door has shut behind him she closed her eyes and whispered "fuck it" one last time before dropping the blanket to stand naked in front of him.

"Master Mark, please fuck me like you just fucked my mom."

===============================

John had just finished gently cleaning his sleeping wife up with a warm towel when the unmistakable sound of sex began coming from the room next door rousing Melina from her post fuck stupor. Still mostly asleep she asked, "Is Master Mark fucking Alexandra?"

John looked at the wall between the rooms and observed that the rhythmic slamming of something heavy against the other side of the wall in time with his daughter's moans might rattle one of the bland hotel paintings loose.

"Yes, honey, he is."

Melina smiled sleepily and started to drift back off to sleep.

"Good."