Master Mark meats the Harkers Ch. 03

Story Info
Master Mark exceeds all expectations.
7.6k words
4.63
11.8k
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwm4BNWO
mwm4BNWO
133 Followers

Author's Note: This story contains themes of raceplay, cuckolding, domination, and submission. If this is not your cup of tea I would recommend stopping here and finding stories more to your taste. Thank you.

===================================

The magnitude of what was happening had landed on me like a massive weight and forced me to my knees as if I were literally carrying the weight of the coming change to my life and to the lives of my wife and possibly our daughter as well. It was one thing for my wife to indulge in her enjoyment of sex with Black men but I'd been communicating with Master Mark for close to a year and he'd just very clearly demonstrated that his ability to completely break women sexually as he'd dominated and broken me mentally hadn't been exaggerated.

I knelt next to Master Mark as he knocked on our hotel room door, both of us totally nude but utterly different in our nudity. While I felt fear and shame that I might be seen completely and publicly naked, Master Mark clearly had no concern in this. Confidence and self-control radiated from him like heat. Where I had a soft dad bod, he was lean, muscular, and clearly in peak physical shape no doubt from his frequent and vigorous sexual encounters. My eyes unconsciously glanced at the massive and, even in its relaxed state, threatening cock. There couldn't be any more obvious difference between us. So stark was the difference between the literal big black cock he proudly displayed and my comparatively undersized endowment that it was hard to think of us both as examples of men. Either I was a man and he was something beyond that category or he was a man and I only pretended to that status.

This cannot have extended more than a few moments but the time between his knock and the turning of the latch seemed to stretch and extend to an eternity but the click of the lock and the turn of the handle echoed in my ears like the gates of a prison cell door slamming shut. No escape, no turning back, caught in the irresistible currents of fate carrying us all inexorably to serving this Black man. And just as that moment stretched to eternity, it snapped back to an instant and the door swung open.

===================================

Alexandra threw herself onto the bed still damp from the shower and her half hearted drying off. Wrapping her hair up a towel she unconsciously rolled her eyes and huffed to herself as she thought back to dinner and how embarrassing it had been to sit there while both her parents behaved like complete idiots. Dad was in complete beta mode and was totally sucking up to Mister Mark. Mister Mark, who the hell put "mister" in front of their first name and how big of an ego did you have to have to do that? How could Mom have any respect for Dad left after how he behaved.

Probably why Mom had started going to her "Book Club" a couple times a week. Alex knew her Mom was cheating on her Dad after catching her Mom getting dropped off at close to 6am after being out all night. Her view from her bedroom window hadn't been great but Mom had very clearly leaned over and given the driver a blowjob before getting out, licking her lips (ew) and doing the "I have a sore pussy" walk up to the door. How could Dad not know? Even if Dad didn't notice the late nights, how could he not notice the way Mom had been looking at Mister Mark and practically squirming in her seat. Then Mom goes and starts talking about how good looking Mister Mark was, like she was some empty headed freshmen cheerleader who just met the star running back and was too busy flooding her panties to think about what a spectacle she was making of herself. I mean, he's okay looking and all and looks like he stays in shape but...

Alex shook her head. Speaking of flooding panties, wtf? When he'd told her to put away her phone like he was the boss of the restaurant it had been like someone had shocked her pussy with some kind of electric shock... thing. Reaching down, sure enough her clit was still hard as a little rock and there was no denying she was wet.

Well maybe she could have a little fun. Grabbing her phone she snapped a picture of her looking cute that showed enough of her impressive tits to make it clear she was topless but not showing any nip. Pulling up her contacts she selected "Pindick" and sent the pic with the oh so subtle "u up?"

Prepping for the more explicit pics to come, she grabbed her impressive tits by their little pink nipples and gave them a vigorous shake. Right on cue her nips popped up like little eraser heads and her quarter sized areolas puffed up as well. Admiring herself in the full length mirror and confirming that her recent bikini wax didn't need any clean up with a razor, she nodded. Even just toweled dry, her blond hair had that fresh out of bed look so no work needed there.

"Bitch, you are fucking hot."

A minute went by. No response. Another minute. Nothing. The clock flipped the minutes by and her text never went to "read". What the fuck?

Glancing around the room even though there was nobody to see, she pulled up the Find My Family app she'd added Jason's phone to without him strictly knowing about it. Okay so stalker behavior but you have to keep your guy on a short leash. The app switched to a map view and zoomed into the location of his phone. It took a moment to register what she was looking at before Alex whispered venomously, "that fucking whore..."

The map had zoomed to what was unmistakably her best friend Katie's house. Switching back to her messages she pinged Katie.

[Alexandra] Hay, sup?

[Katie] hey, hows SF? nothing going on here just bored watching RotLD

[Alexandra] u know u only watch that for the nekkid graveyard dance scene. just admit you're a lezbo. u heard from J? pindick's not even leaving me on read

[Katie] sweetie, i know you wouldn't be with him if he wasn't packing some major heat but no haven't seen him since the other day

Just then the text to Jason switched to read. Alex could feel her legendary temper ramping up to nuclear levels.

Katie: hey sweetie, gonna hit the sack, got work in the morning. have fun and let me know when you're cumming back.

Alex could feel the threatening tears but pushed them down. I am not crying over Jason and everyone knows Katie will fuck anything that had a pulse and meets her four inch "you must be this big to ride" limit. Hell, I probably would have tossed her Jason for the week if she'd asked. But getting lied to...

"I hope that motherfucker gives her his trademark move and `accidentally` sticks it in her ass."

She looked up at the door connecting her room with her parents as she heard the knock at their door.

"Great, thin walls, now I get to listen to Dad give Mom two minutes in heaven."

==================================

The door to our hotel room swung inward and I was greeted by the sight of Mel standing there barefoot in the fluffy white hotel robe. I looked up to see her face first reflecting confusion that we were both nude and I was kneeling before her eyes shifted two feet to the right of my face and I heard her gasp. She looked up from Master Mark's cock to his eyes and then back again. It would have been almost comical as she stood, mouth hanging open after that first gasp, and tried to look Master Mark in the eyes but her gaze was repeatedly drawn to my Master's swelling cock.

After what felt like an eternity, Master Mark cleared his throat to break her fascinated stare at the rapidly growing black snake in front of her and her eyes snapped back to his.

"Aren't you going to invite us in, Mrs Harker? It looks like your husband might be a little chilly," he said with a smile. Gone was the dominance that he'd shown previously with me and the concierge who was no doubt still lying upstairs fucked senseless and covered in cum. This man, the man my wife and daughter had met at dinner, was a mask. An inviting, civil mask that drew people into the trap. If my wife had seen the display of perverse sexual theater I'd witnessed upstairs she might have run. Instead she stepped back and invited our future owner into our dimly lit hotel room.

"Sorry for the surprise, Mel. Your husband's a shrewd business negotiator and things got a little heated upstairs. I'm afraid he's gotten the better of me on the contract so we negotiated how he might compensate me for my losses. I'm truly glad you agreed."

I wasn't sure my wife was registering any of this on a conscious level. As he spoke so urbanely to her she continued to watch as his cock continued to swell until, seemingly in defiance of gravity and any law of nature, it not only stood out from his groin but angled upward and throbbing like an obscene divining rod. But the smooth, comforting tone of his voice seemed to register with her as, back to staring, she nodded mutely.

"Now Mel, I want you to understand that we don't have to do anything here that you don't want, but I think we're going to have a good time. So why don't you drop that robe and show me that magnificent body of yours."

It was like watching a stage hypnotist talk to someone in a trance. His voice was smooth, comforting but also compelling and commanding. My wife undid the tie and let her robe drop to the floor as she looked up to Master Mark with a naked lust in her eyes.

"Mark,..."

"Master Mark," he said, interrupting her.

"What?"

"Tonight you will call me Master Mark." He smiled and then added, "We'll see if you still want to call me that in the morning."

Mel looked briefly confused but then stepped forward and began deeply kissing him. I could see her mouth open and her tongue teasing his in as she kissed him passionately right in front of me. I'd seen her have sex with other men before but it was usually either playful or she maintained a sense of control over the situation. This was different. I'd seen this hunger in her only a few times and then only in the midst of a truly epic fuck session but never before she'd even been touched.

Mel ran her hands over his body as she kissed him, her relatively pale hands contrasting with his much darker skin. She continued to kiss him as she explored him with her hands until with a slight gasp she wrapped her hand around his cock and began to slowly work her hand up and down his prodigious length. I could see that her fingers couldn't meet around the thick shaft in her grip but as she worked his cock I could see reflected in the dim light what must have been the steady stream of precum she was lubricating him with.

She broke the kiss and stepped back slightly, "May I suck your cock, Master Mark"?

I stood and watched as Master Mark slid a hand up her back to firmly grip the hair on the back of her head. "Don't you mean, may I suck your big, black, nigger cock in front of my white, pussyboy husband"?

I thought for sure that his use of that, the most forbidden of words, would snap her out of lust induced trance but instead my white wife of twenty years let out a low moan and sank to her knees in front of Master Mark.

Never having let go of his cock she reached out her other hand to cup his balls, and looking up at him asked "Master Mark, may I please suck your big, beautiful, black, nigger cock in front of my weak, white, pussyboy of a husband? I need your cock like a drowning woman needs air. I need to taste it, I need you inside me, stretching me like no other man has. Least of all John."

She must have surprised him because for a brief moment the mask slipped. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna love making you one of my white bitches in front of your pussyboy husband." Turning to me, I cringed as he raised his voice, "You hear that pussyboy? You're wife's gonna get every inch of my nigger dick tonight and there aint a damn thing you can do to stop it."

I stumbled over to a nearby chair as my wife, not even waiting for Master Mark to stop verbally humiliating me, took his cock in both hands and started slapping herself in the face with it over and over. She was lost in some submissive daze as the meaty sound of the impacts and her moans filled the room.

"God damn, pussyboy, how did a weak ass whiteboy like you ever pull a woman like this?"

Mel stopped slapping her face with his cock and told him, "John's never been able to satisfy me. I was a good wife and pretended but it wasn't until I got my first big Black cock that I knew how good being fucked could be." She didn't even look at me as she destroyed any illusion I'd had that I'd been able to please her before she'd started "dating".

Like it had briefly upstairs I felt the room spin as the foundation of my masculinity crumbled out from under my feet. I stumbled to one of the chairs and sat as Master Mark guided the swollen head of his obscenely oversized cock into the waiting mouth of the love of my life. I was stunned by Mel's revelation and didn't even register the repetitive, wet, smacking sounds of my wife servicing the Black man who would soon be Master of us both. It was the flash of Master Mark taking a picture of my wife's willing and joyful degradation with his cell phone.

*Gluck gluck gluck gluck*

Master Mark had one hand palming the back of my wife's head as he firmly drove his thick shaft into her mouth. The dim light of a single corner lamp both highlighted his musculature while also leaving enough of him in shadow that he looked more like some primal, atavistic fertility figure come to life than a mere man. I briefly thought to make some vain attempt to rescue my wife from the assault of her mouth and throat when I saw her pale hands gripping the backs of Master Mark's thighs and realized that he wasn't setting the pace; it was my wife pulling herself forward onto his unyielding manhood and using her grip on his thighs for leverage as she looked up at him for approval.

*Gluck gluck gluck gluck*

The sound went on and on as a mixture of spit and precum hung in strands from her overstretched jaw and dripped onto both her toned abs and the floor below her. She'd shifted from her knees and now squatted perversely below him, her legs spread wide as she futilely attempted to devour the massive black cock before her.

Taking another picture with his phone, Master Mark drove her to even greater efforts. "That's it, slut, gag on my meat. No white bitch has ever been able to take it all, let's see if you can be the first."

*Gluck gluck gluck gluck*

My wife moaned around the ebony spear impaling her throat and redoubled her efforts. I was afraid she was going to do herself permanent damage before she finally fell back onto her ass gasping and coughing a thick mixture of spit and precum down her chest.

"I'm sorry, Master Mark. I'm sorry, I can't take it all. It's too much." Her lipstick was smeared and her mascara ran in black tears down her cheeks. She sounded like she might cry in frustration at her failure but Master Mark just turned to me and ordered me to get my wife a towel.

I darted into the bathroom and returned with one of the bath towels, hesitantly handing it to him only to have him toss it to her as he took more pictures of her in her debased state. I knew from personal experience how Mel never wanted to be photographed even close to being naked but she didn't protest once to the most pornographic photoshoot I could have imagined.

"Okay, baby girl, you want this cock?"

==================================

Alex seethed at the thought of Jason cheating on her with her best friend of all people. Leaning back onto the bed's pile of pillows she briefly thought about putting on some clothes while she scrolled through TikTok but, fuck it, she wasn't going anywhere anyway. Fortunately it sounded like her parents might not getting up to anything and after the knock at the door she could only faintly hear the sounds of conversation, easily ignored.

Idly her hand drifted down to her clit and she briefly considered rubbing one out and just going to sleep when she heard something that snapped her attention away from TikTok and she wondered if she'd really heard it.

"may i suck your cock, master mark"

Alex set her phone aside and quietly got up from the bed and moved closer to the door connecting the two rooms. She hadn't noticed it before but there was a small gap under the door that allowed sound to carry between the two rooms. She heard a voice much deeper than her father's say something and then, unmistakably

"Master Mark, may I please suck your big, beautiful, black, nigger cock in front of my weak, white, pussyboy of a husband? I need your cock like a drowning woman needs air. I need to taste it, I need you inside me, stretching me like no other man has. Least of all John."

Mom was going to fuck Mister Mark... in front of Dad. Suddenly so many little things over the past few years made sense. Mom's "book club", the late nights, the weekend conferences, the BLM protest trips, the five pound, black as midnight, dildo in her mom's bedside drawer and Dad being completely oblivious to all of it. Mom had been fucking Black men and her Dad had known all along. And now she was going to fuck Mister Mark... Alex shook her head, MASTER Mark right in the next room.

"You hear that pussyboy? You're wife's gonna get every inch of my nigger dick tonight and there aint a damn thing you can do to stop it."

There was no mistaking who that was. Taking care not to make any noise, Alex crept back to the bed and retrieved her phone. Carefully setting it to silent she padded back to a chaise lounge next to the door and settled down, painfully aware that she could probably cut glass with her nipples and her pussy was suddenly soaked.

Listening to a sound she immediately recognized from some of the porn she'd watched with Jason as her mom getting face fucked. She pulled up Google and searched for "san francisco master mark" but got nothing back but some bullshit consultant company.

*Gluck gluck gluck gluck*

Alex suppressed a laugh. "Jesus, mom is a certified freak" she muttered as she revised her search to "master mark big black cock" and there it was, a photo gallery on one of the pornhub knock offs. Alex opened the page and started swiping through the photos. There were hundreds of pictures. White women, asian women, south asian women, couples, groups and the one unifying factor was a Black man with an unbelievably massive cock.

She thought back to the man who'd met them for dinner and how he'd gotten her to obey him with only a few words, how his mother had responded to him, and finally the Japanese lady had called him Mark-sama.

*Gluck gluck gluck gluck*

Continuing to swipe through photos of women worshiping that cock, women getting fucked by a man who put every porn dick she'd seen to shame, men and couples kneeling in submission. No, this is too fucking weird. This can't be happening.

*Gluck gluck gluck gluck*

Her phone flashed a notification the the gallery had been updated. Alex jumped to the end to see a new picture had been added. It showed a shot taken from above a dark haired woman with maybe half the guys cock in her mouth but you couldn't see her face.

No, can't be. This can't be happening. Alex looked away from her phone and whispered "oh fuck". It was the carpet. The carpet in her room was the same understated but distinct pattern as in the last picture. Alex was staring at the picture as her left hand crept down and started making small circles over her clit when the notification flashed again and the gallery auto advanced.

Alex found herself looking unmistakably into the eyes of her mother. Both hands wrapped around an impossibly huge Black cock with room to spare. Mouth stretched obscenely around an appendage that would cause even the biggest size queen among her friends to faint at the sight of it.

Alex knew there were sounds coming from the next room but her entire being was focused on the screen in her right hand as her left began moving ever faster. Every few seconds the page would update and the image auto advanced. Her mom naked and squatting in front of this monster, struggling to take his cock down her throat, picture after picture until finally a picture of her mother sitting back on the floor, her makeup ruined, her nude torso coated in spit and god knows what other viscous fluids.

mwm4BNWO
mwm4BNWO
133 Followers