All Comments on 'Master! Master! Pt. 04'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love your writing!

The sex in the storie is great the characters are great the plot is amazing but my favorite thing so far is how much this has made me laugh. I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I like the series so far. It actually has a story! I hope that you'll keep it going, till you get bored of it at least.

kuhpa01kuhpa01about 6 years ago
ROFL!!!!!

Oh my god!

Sonja napping, startled awake, "HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY!" and goes back to sleep. Typical Golden Retriever!

Anal sex???? Three sphincters slammed shut... Memories of rectal thermometers...

"I need pants!" OMG!

Please, no snakes or spiders, but keep it up with these three, this is just great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good imagination

I like the level of ingenuity

well done

Smokepole

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Pandora's Box

I was wondering when the girls might start exploring the Internet & what kind of mischief they might get into. I didn't suspect porn would pop up quite so soon. Just too funny! PANTS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Now that was good.

I was laughing so hard at the end my sides hurt.

SomeLewdDudeSomeLewdDudealmost 6 years ago
Funny(?) Comments

I find it hilarious that a dude commented in chapter with a request to not add a bird, or a rodent. Then the next one to get introduced is a mouse, and he just seems to ignore and request that another species or two doesn't get added. It almost seems like he's secretly requesting those species be added in. Not that it matters because I'm assuming you had most of the cast planned out when you started the story, by it's still funny enough in my eyes to point out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOL

Beating her asshole like it owed him money. Fucking hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great characters

Loving the comically exaggerated but still believable animal characteristics of the girls. A sublime piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ha

I love it and been laughing my ass off continuously! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: condoms

The MCs attitude towards condoms doesn't make him look cool, it makes him look like a selfish, inconsiderate asshole.

jkthekatjkthekatabout 4 years ago
So entertaining

very original Sage! I am enjoying each chapter. Very curious [ part cat] where it all leads. I will find out! Send Momo over if she ever needs more education. Luv it!!

Regards

jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You know…remove the porn, and I could actually see this as a comedy slice-of-life manga. Or, hell, maybe have our MC try to escape their affections that look suspiciously like sex or whatever; I’d honestly read that. That’s probably what you were going for, right?

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardabout 2 years ago

Another great chapter, except for the Momo raping Chloe part. I kind of wanted to see MC find out about that and blow up about it.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[21.11.22]

Since of the three animals that the girls 'evolved' from mice are the most intelligent, followed by cats, then dogs it makes sense that Chloe picked up stuff so fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Momo wants pants! Damn, dude... That alone gets 5 stars LOL...

sunny2020sunny2020over 1 year ago

Love the story much!

skippersdadskippersdad4 months ago

Pants to protect the Butt. funny stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous