All Comments on 'Master! Master! Pt. 09'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AMAZING!!!

Stop making these so great, I'm up till around 3 am every night re-reading them over and over. In all seriousness, these are amazing but I would like to see something like them probing the woods to find other hybrids.

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 6 years ago
Great story

I still think you should have used a halloween angle. The big trip to the zoo should be on oct 31st.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm sorry for commenting, but I couldn't take the the guilt of passing over the pleas to please comment anymore

Well, it's interesting to see a story take on the whole world. That was unexpected, and a bit unwanted. I was on board until a chapter or two ago. Now there's an intrusion on the little world by...whatever the hell this farm is, and taking over the world. I do like how each character has retained their peculiarities, but I'm not so sure about this slime skin stuff...although the body suit is pretty funny. It'll probably turn out fine, it has so far. Its too late to do anything about it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Yeah this has gone a bit too far in one direction. This almost a complete juxtaposition to the point of not wanting it. While the build-up of the characters is very good up until the last few chapters, the Elise thing is out of left-field.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loving it

I am enjoying the story so far, though that plot twist hits right out of the blue. Also thank you for giving Penelope a name, it broke my heart reading about her, I wished there was a way of bringing her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anonymous

Enjoyed the story till chapter 8. Now this plot twist with all these characters really killed the mood. The MC should have just stayed in his house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed until a chapter or two ago

Why change the story so much?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with the previous comments, you were on to something that was really unique and fun and took a crazy and imo unnecessary turn. I'm still on board to see where this goes but would love to rewind right up to the farm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just to make it clear, this was a great story until the Mc breakdown, totally out of character. On chapter 8 it totally derails, and I'm going to keep reading it just to fulfill that morbid curiosity of seeing it crash. Sorry dude.

RivenousRivenousover 1 year ago

This is gonna be fun.

skippersdadskippersdad4 months ago

Yes Rivenous, this IS going to be fun,

DeeFisher123DeeFisher12317 days ago

I'm still in. I understand the negative comments but I'm still reading to see where it goes. I do kinda skip the sex at this point though. It's a bit repetitive. But it's still fun and funny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous