All Comments on 'Master! Master! Pt. 15'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
what only one left?!?

still loving this story, and Lorraine cracks me up everytime. also that's the 2nd futurama ref i caught so far and i like the way you used them both, oh shit betty wants snu snu made lose my shit btw. you do a good job with the dialog about past events its not just a cop out like.. and then i told her what happened, or a full blown one piece flashback either its right in the Goldilocks zone, not to much not to little.

i hope you do another story after this one, pref with hot, loyal, (impressionable) animal girls.

thanks for the chapter i enjoyed it

Nanashi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another job well done.

I will be sad to see this story end. But all good things must. Truly love the way you have done everything. So lets see how things end.

Tyson001Tyson001about 6 years ago
Great

Simply super I can't express my gratitude to you

I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More!

What do you mean only one chapter left? This must continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The feels

My heart was destoryed when she brought up the deer girl u can feel the guilt and pain he was in and reading it just destroys u when ever she is brought up, master piece

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 5 years ago
A zinger in every chapter

In every chapter of this story there has been something that has made me laugh out loud for a disturbingly long time, something which I berate others for doing, as laughing out loud when you are reading is a stupid thing to do.

Ah well, every one of them has been worth it.

Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When Betty angrily reacts to Fred's complaint about not having any red meat, and your narrator tells us she'd watched Pulp Fiction, the scene she quoted from has characters eating cheeseburgers. She didn't stop watching as soon as the burgers were shown, if her aversion to seeing her kind eaten is that strong?

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[22.09.22]

True, Sonja was having a hard time resisting catching the shuttlecock in her mouth (heyooooo!), but she had spent countless hours chasing after balls...

Pure comedy gold!

Plus, I love the Belaggio (Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, Nev) reference as a resident of 'Sin City' for a little over 30 years.

S?:>}

RivenousRivenousover 1 year ago

Love this seriously

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[16.04.23]

I love the comparison of Betty's butt to the boulder in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

good stuff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSage_of_the_Forlorn_Path@Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path
1421 Followers
Find me on patreon at https://www.patreon.com/sageoftheforlornpath!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES