Master Mesmer's Hypnotic Haunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mesmerized genie did just that, leaning onto the seductive vampire who had claimed her mind. She relaxed her body, gave up her grip on her mind, and let the whispering darkness mold her.

* * *

If Rose had known how dark this place was going to be, she wouldn't have worn the high heels. Sure, they really pulled the whole "slutty maid" look together, but they made walking through a dark hallway a real bitch. But she eventually tiptoed her way down the arrow-marked path, to the waiting door.

She quickly opened it, and was nearly blinded by the fluorescent lights awaiting her.

"Oh jesus!" she shouted, closing her eyes and shielding her face with her hands.

"Hiiiiii!" A shipper voice responded from inside the room. Before she could think to respond, hands were gripping Rose's arm and pulling her into the room. "Sorry 'bout the lights. Lemme help you find your seat."

"Wha- who-" Before she could complete a thought, she found herself turned around and abruptly pushed back into a chair. "Hey, what the fuck?"

"Oops! Sorry about that. I got kinda excited. I don't get too many visitors, so I might get things mixed up. But don't worry, I'll take really good care of you!"

Still disoriented, Rose tried to blink through the pain while her obnoxiously chipper company fumbled around with something or other. Slowly, painfully, her eyes adjusted to the bright lights, and she started taking stock of her surroundings.

The small room had been done up to look like what could pass for a doctor's office. White fluorescent lights hummed above white tiles. The chair she sat on looked to be some kind of recliner, while a small, rolling stool sat next to a cluttered table. A twin-sized cot was crammed into the corner.

And amid all of this stood a leggy girl with auburn hair, dressed in a tight, plastic nurse costume that barely came down past her crotch, leaving miles of creamy thigh between the bottom of the skirt, and the top of her lacy, white stay-up stockings. The white and red dress clung to her body, revealing the form of her pert breasts and wide hips. Topping the whole thing off was a dainty little hat with a red cross, perched atop her gorgeous hair.

"I'll be with you in just sec, kay? Just let me find where I left...aha!" the nurse almost explained as she rifled through the mess of items on her table. She came away with a plastic-wrapped lollipop.

"Uh, wait, aren't you like, supposed to be hypnotizing me, or something?" Rose asked, trying to get her wits about her.

"Oh no, that's the doctor's job," the Nurse replied like she was explaining why the sun wasn't out at night. "I'm just here to get you prepped and ready for him. That's what good little nurses are for!"

"Uh huhhhh..." Rose tried not to grimace. "So, what, you're just eye-candy to fill time while this doctor gets his cheap costume on?"

"Nuh uh! I have a very important job. Like this!" she raised the purple sucker in her hand and swiftly unwrapped it. "I've got to give you your lollipop!"

"One: I'm not a kid. Two: aren't those supposed to given out after the checkup?"

"Of course! Good little patients get a treat! So that means if I give you your treat now, you'll be a good little patient for me!"

"That's no-" but Rose was cut off by the nurse shoving the sucker into her mouth. Her lips instinctively wrapped around the stick, and she tasted the sugary-sweet grape flavor as the candy rested on her tongue.

"Now, let me start taking your vitals before you see the Doctor, kay?"

With that, the nurse grabbed a surprisingly real looking stethoscope from the table, slipped the tips into her ears, and leaned over to press the cold, metal drum to Rose's chest. Rose jumped at the sudden touch, but the nurse's firm hand on her shoulder kept her in the chair.

"Ah ah ah. Stay still for me like a good little patient, okay? Just sit back and enjoy your treat while I listen..."

Rose wanted to protest, but could tell it would be a waste of breath. The costumed bimbo was too occupied listening to the stethoscope to listen, and didn't seem liable to pay attention anyway. So she sat there and just took in her ditzy company.

The front of the nurse's costume had a big zipper that ran right down the center, and it had been unzipped nearly to the girl's belly button, leaving her deep cleavage on display. As she sat there, the taste of artificial grape on her tongue, Rose found her eyes fixating on the girl's tits; the way they squeezed together inside the costume, the light sheen of sweat that made her skin almost sparkle. Rose only occasionally dated girls, but she'd always had an appreciation for a pretty pair of boobs, and couldn't help blushing a bit at the eyeful she was getting.

"Hmm, elevated heart rate. Does that mean you like looking at me?" the nurse asked in a much softer voice. Rose jerked her gaze up, to find a pair of hooded, honey-gold eyes staring back at her. She felt a burning heat in her face at being caught ogling.

"Um, I mean-" she mumbled around her sucker, but then the nurse's finger was pressing under her chin, and gently held her mouth closed. She drew on the sucker unconsciously, and the sweet flavor coated her mouth.

"Now now, we don't want you to lose your treat. Just nod or shake your head, okay?"

Rose blushed harder at the woman's soft touch, but nodded.

"Perfect. So then, do you like looking at me? Be honest. I promise I won't get mad."

Rose nodded, her cheeks a deep red. She couldn't tell what was making her warmer -- the nurse's chest, or her piercing gaze.

"Thank you!" she said with a giggle. "I really like it when people look at me. It makes me feel warm and tingly, especially when they really stare. Wanna look some more?"

Without waiting for an answer, the nurse gripped the zipper and slowly inched it down. The sides of her costume began the separate, spreading out to reveal more and more creamy flesh. Rose's nostrils flared, her blush deepened, and instead of speaking she just kept sucking on the candy in her mouth. Focusing on the sweet taste was easier than trying to process the sudden striptease.

"Ooooooh, that's really got your heart racing now. You're a horny little patient, aren't you? Well I know just the treatment for that..."

The nurse suddenly tossed away the stethoscope, reached down out of Rose's sight, and the world tuned upside down. By the time Rose's horny, dizzy brain realized the chair she was in had reclined back, the nurse was on top of her, hands on Rose's shoulders, one stockinged leg primed between the maid's thighs.

"We can't have you all excited when the Doctor comes, or he'll never be able to hypnotize you into a sleepy little slut."

Then those hands were sliding under Rose's costume, slipping into the lacy cups of her bra, peeling the clothes down until her stiff, pink nipples were free. Warm, soft fingers massaged her breasts, squeezing, stroking. Rose moaned and arched her back, helpless beneath the other woman's grasp. Her legs squeezed together around the nurse's legs, and without meaning to her hips started grinding her pussy against the girl's knee.

"Yes, that's it. Let it all out like the helpless slut you are," the Nurse whispered, staring down at the maid with the eyes of a hungry lioness. "Hump your mind away. Feel your will dripping out of your tits as you lose yourself to pleasure."

Rose's eyes rolled up into her head as she did just that.

As she trembled beneath the nurse's hands, a small, distant part of her self tried to resist. She knew this was wrong. She shouldn't be sitting there, letting some strange bimbo dominate her, humping another woman's leg like a dog in heat. She had to..had to get out of here!

With what was left of her strength, Rose raised her hands, reached out...and felt her fingers brush against a soft, heavy pair of tits spilling out of an undone zipper. She moaned, as her own limbs betrayed her, and began to return the tingling, delicious pleasure her captor was subduing her with. With the last of her resistance ebbing out of her groping hands, she let her head fall back, and lost herself in the sensations, and the sugary sweet flavor in her mouth.

"Mmmm, I appreciate that. Looks like you're going to fit right in here," the Nurse said, never letting up her assault. "It's funny, what you said about me being eye candy? So many girls who come through her say the same thing. They think because I'm happy and chipper that I'm just an airhead. They'd never believe that I was studying chemical engineering before Master recruited me."

Lucious lips peppered kisses up and Rose's neck and collarbone. She felt strands of hair brush her face, piling on the intimate, delicious sensations spiraling through her body.

"Truth is, I'm still just as smart as before -- it's how I was able to make my 'special' lollipops. But Master prefers me when I'm thinking happy, sexy thoughts. He loves to trance me and make it so I can only think about serving him, seducing for him, worshiping him..."

Teeth nibbled at Rose's ears. Lips and tongue tickled their way down her jawline. All she could do -- all she wanted to do -- was lay back and surrender and suck.

"You'll be just like that too, soon enough: brainwashed, obedient, giggling like a happy little bimbo as you suck your owner's cock. It'll taste as sweet as the candy that's melting your brain right now. So keep sucking til it's alllllll gone, kay?"

Rose did as she was told. It was all she could do. All her sex-addled mind could focus on were the nurse's words, and the image of kneeling and serving. She sucked and sucked and sucked while her pliant body was caressed and kissed. He legs crossed at the ankles, scissored around her seductress' warm thigh, and she desperately humped against her, soaking wet panties sloshing across creamy thigh.

"That's it! Yes! Fuck!" The nurse was grinding against Rose too, her face flush, her eyes wild and empty. "Give in! Surrender! Join us!

"Cum for me, and be a good! Little! Patient!"

Rose felt the wave crest, and wash over her with all the force of the ocean. She couldn't stop herself from screaming out in ecstasy as her own climax overtook her. Every muscle in her body tensed as she desperately clung to her captor, leaking out the last of her free will, to soak and stain both their stockings. Distantly, she noticed the sounds of the nurse cumming too, but as the pleasure crashed through her mind and body, she couldn't hope to understand them.

For several minutes, the two lovers lay there, exhausted, legs intertwined, both basking in the afterglow. Eventually, the nurse pulled herself away, and stumbled over to the table on shaky legs to press hidden intercom button. She looked on with pride at the half-naked maid before her, eyes bleary and empty.

"The patient is ready for you, Doctor."

* * *

Avery was never going to let Rose live this down. They spend all this time dressing up and driving two towns over, for this? A bunch of cheap decorations from the dollar store slapped on the walls of a pitch black hallway? Even the glow-in-the-dark paint on the arrows was cheap, barely bright enough to make out as she marched her way through the darkness, guiding her to a goofy, poorly drawn spiral painted onto a door.

"Let's get this over with," Avery huffed, as she opened the door.

The room beyond was small, with most of the floor space dominated by a black, faux-leather couch at the far end. Red bulbs in the ceiling lit the room with a soft, hazy glow, as if she were walking into a dream. Nestled in a corner was a side table, topped with an incense burner, which wafted sweet smelling, white smoke through the room.

Sat upon the couch, arms splayed out to either side and legs crossed, was a woman. She wore a tight, red bustier above a pair of matching panties. Her crossed legs were almost totally swallowed by a pair of shiny thigh-high boots, also in red, to pair with her elbow-length satin gloves. Atop her long, black hair sat a pair of plastic horns, doubtlessly part of an obscured headband.

"Welcome. My name is Delilah. May I have yours, miss witch?" said the demon, her voice warm and genial as she gracefully stood to greet her guest. Even with her heels, Avery had to look up to maintain eye contact with the other woman -- she looked to be a good bit over six feet tall, and beneath her sexy costume, her body was tight and muscular. Avery had to fight an impulse to step back from her approach, intimidated by her obvious strength. But she reminded herself that this was a haunted house, and the staff were obviously not allowed to touch her.

"I'm Avery. Uh, nice to...meet you?" Avery quirked her eyebrow, offering a silent question.

"You as well. I'm very glad to have your company. The way the numbers are assigned, I don't get a lot of company. Please, won't you join me?" Delilah motioned towards the couch, and Avery, lost for what else to do, followed her to sit down.

"That's a lovely costume, by the way," Delilah said once they were on the couch. She was turned to face Avery, with one leg tucked under her on the couch cushion. "I love the hat, and the cut of the dress really accentuates your figure. It's sexy in a subtle way."

"Th...thanks?" Avery blinked at the casual conversation. She wasn't sure what she'd expected from this whole stupid setup, but it wasn't...this. She looked Delilah up and down, taking in her tight bustier, barely-there panties, and gleaming boots. "Yours is, um-"

"Sexy in an unsubtle way?"

"Yeah," Avery smiled, despite herself. "But it really does look nice on you. It's incredible that you have the confidence to wear that for work."

"Trust me, I never would have had the guts to wear something like this on my own. It's only because Master Mesmer controls my mind."

The conversation had been so normal, and Delilah's demeanor so casual, that the mention of mind control shocked Avery. She'd almost forgotten she was talking to a costumed actress in a tacky haunted house with more gimmicks than money.

"Oh, riiiiiight. Of course. That makes sense," she said, looking away from Delilah's gaze.

"Hmmm," Delilah sighed with an amused smirk. "Tell me, Avery, do you believe in hypnosis?"

"I mean, yeah, sure, in like a medical sense." Avery squirmed in her seat, still avoiding eye contact. "There's plenty of documented cases of the practice being used in adjusting patients' behavior, and of course you have things like the power of suggestion. Then you have Pavlovian conditioning and other-"

"Let me rephrase. When you came here, did you believe you could be hypnotized?"

"...No."

"Then I assume you came here for the prize?"

"Not even that, really. My friends found one of your ads and insisted we check it out for a laugh."

"I see." If Delilah was insulted, she didn't show it. Her face had the same calm, welcoming smile as ever. "So you figured this was all a gimmick, right? A silly twist for a haunted house that wasn't really worth your time? And I'm just a dolled-up actress meant to wave a shiny coin in front of your face until you get bored and leave?"

"Look, I'm sorry. It's nothing personal, but like, you realize how silly this whole thing is, right?" Avery blushed, finally looking Delilah in the eyes again.

"No need to be sorry. I promise I'm not upset. I just wanted to make sure I understood. You didn't want to be here because you thought that we couldn't hypnotize you, right?" Delilah responded, scooting closer on the couch.

"That's right."

"So what would you say," Delilah asked, raising a gloved hand and reaching over to tuck a lock of hair behind Avery's ear, "if I told you it was all real? If I told you that Master Mesmer really can control minds? If I said that if you stay with me long enough, you'll be transformed into a submissive, nympho-slut who worships cock like her life depends on it?"

Avery froze at the sudden shift. It wasn't just Delilah's words -- her whole demeanor had shifted in an instant. One moment, she was the welcoming, patient hostess. The next, a salacious, domineering predator.

A predator who already had Avery in her grasp. She felt the soft, satin glove stroking her cheek, and shuddered.

"I'd...I'd run away," she answered in a thin whisper.

"Then what if I said it's already too late?"

In a split second, the hand stroking Avery's cheek was grasping her hair, knocking her hat off her head and pulling her backwards. Before she knew what was happening, Avery was pinned to the couch, the taller, stronger Delilah pushing her into the cushions and straddling her hips. She tried to yell, if only in surprise, but then a pair of red-painted lips were on top of her own, and all she could do was moan and try to keep her mouth closed.

Avery threw up her hands, thinking to punch her attacker, but with the couch-back to one side, and Delilah's hand gripping her free forearm, she could get no leverage. She kicked, but the other woman's legs were tangled with hers. She was pinned down, helpless, at the mercy of the demon trying to invade her mouth.

She struggled beneath Delilah's grasp, but every jerk and shove and failed flail felt weaker than the last. All she could do was try to keep her mouth closed, even as a determined, forceful tongue played across her pursed lips. Desperate to escape, Avery closed her eyes, and tried to imagine she was somewhere, anywhere else.

It didn't work, as every moment she could feel Delilah's weight pressing against her. Could sense the heat of the demon girl's body everywhere they touched. Could hear the smacks of those lips so desperate to part hers. All she could smell was the heavy incense in the air, swirling around them, its deep, sweet scent smother her as much as Delilah.

It was hopeless. Futile. She couldn't fight or run. All she could do was give up.

Avery felt her body go limp -- her arms fall weakly to her sides -- her legs relax within Delilah's grasp. She sank into the cushions, and gave herself up.

Soon enough, her face went slack too, and Delilah's insistent tongue slipped in.

Avery knew this was wrong. She knew that she was being assaulted, forced into the kiss against her will. A small part of her even realized she could bite the other woman's tongue to escape. Yet as the kiss deepened, lingered, took up more and more of her attention, all she could think about was how good it felt.

Despite herself, Avery moaned softly, and began to massage Delilah's tongue with her own.

Giggling, Delilah pulled back from the kiss, a thinning strand of drool clinging between the two of them. She looked down at Avery with an ecstatic smile.

"Did you feel yourself give in, just now? Did you feel how good it was to let me take you?"

Avery could only whimper, trembling beneath Delilah's gaze. She felt so weak, so tired, and yet so nice, too...

Delilah grabbed her arms, and pulled Avery up until she was sitting on the taller woman's lap, facing away with the demon's breasts pressing against her back. She didn't -- couldn't -- struggle, and merely let her arms hang to the side, while her legs splayed open around Delilah's thighs.

"I bet you feel pretty weak right now, don't you? Like you can barely move your body? Or like moving just isn't worth the effort?" Delilah whispered directly into Avery's ear, her breath hot, her tongue wet. "That means that your body's already accepted the joy of submission."

Gloved hands pulled at the laces of Avery's dress, and soon the garment was sliding off her shoulders. Then they were fiddling with the front catch of her demi-cup bra, and peeling the cups apart to reveal her heaving, blushing breasts. Avery could only watch as the hands pulled up her skirt, until her whole costume was bunched around her waist, and satin-clad fingers were pulling her panties aside.