Master Mesmer's Hypnotic Haunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Delilah began to plunge fingers into her pussy and tickle her stiff clit, as the other tweaked her breasts and circled her nipples, Avery could only moan, and lean her head back as her captor took her.

"Feels so good, doesn't it? I'm sure you've had this wet little cunt played with before, but I bet it's never felt this nice. That's the power of submission, Avery. When you give up everything, when you let somebody else decide for you, all you're left with is pleasure."

Avery couldn't hope to argue. Delilah was right: she'd never felt anything like this before. Never had a lover completely take control and play with her body with such total authority. She couldn't make any decisions, and so all she could focus on was the hands teasing her closer to orgasm, and the teeth gently nibbling on her earlobe.

"It's the same with Master's control, but even better. Nothing can compare to the pure pleasure of serving him. Whether I'm taking his cock myself, or whoring myself on camera, or seducing new slaves for him, everything I do feels amazing, because I know it will make him happy. It's like my whole brain is a soaked pussy, buzzing with pleasure all day long. It's so. Fucking. Hot!"

The demon's words slipped into Avery's mind, conjuring visions of of sexy submission. She was stripping in front of a camera, winking at her online audience and reminding them to send their tips to her Master's account. She was slobbering on his cock, staring into the dark eyes of the masked man in the video.

She was dressed in a tighter, sexier witch costume, seductively tipping a "love potion" into a dazed girl's mouth, leading another lucky victim to join her master's Bewitched Beauties.

"Yessssss," Avery hissed, feeling strength return to her muscles. But instead of fighting, she could only move to hasten her surrender. Her back arched to press her tits in Delilah's hands. Her hips bucked to meet Delilah's penetrating fingers. She turned her head, and locked lips with the devil on her shoulder.

"That's it baby," Delilah husked between kisses. "Give in. Embrace it! Cum for it!"

"Oh god. I- I want-"

The devil pinched her nipples like a vice, and the pain and pleasure spiraled into one another.

"Say it, Avery. Scream it!"

"I want to surrender!"

Lightning fast strokes across her clit, driving her on. Her thighs clenched, pinning Delilah's hand.

"You want to be hypnotized!"

"I want to be hypnotized!"

Delilah's grip tightened, pulled her captive closer, pressed her hot, muscular body against the conquered witch. A reminder that she was owned. Captured. Controlled.

"You want to be a slave!"

"I want! To be! A Slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave!"

Orgasm ripped through Avery's body like nothing she'd ever imagined. Every muscle in her body and synapse in her brain was on fire. Red hot pleasure pulsed through her as her gushing cunt soaked Delilah's gloves. She screamed in pleasure, writhed in the other woman's iron grasp, and lost herself in the smokey red haze of lust and submission.

Some endless time later, Avery came down from her high. She felt limp, exhausted, and deliriously happy. She sat peacefully across Delilah's lap, head tucked into the devil's collarbone. Her costume was a crumpled mess around her hips. Her panties were soaked beyond repair, hanging like damp laundry around the ankles of her boots. As she took in her whole helpless, pitiful state, Avery could only sigh in contentment.

Sensing her new sister was awake, Delilah raised her right hand, glove still doused in Avery's own juices, and placed her fingers to Avery's mouth. The docile convert opened greedily, and sucked at silent command, tasting the flavor of her own surrender.

"Congratulations, Avery. You've just made the best decision of your life. Now rest up for a few more minutes, and then we'll get you cleaned up and ready."

"Weady?" Avery asked dumbly around Delilah's fingers.

"Of course, silly. Now that you've surrendered, it's time for you to meet the Master!"

* * *

It took a good while for Avery to recover enough strength to stand. A part of her just wanted to drift off to sleep in Delilah's arms, but the prospect of meeting Master Mesmer was enough to keep her upright. Delilah herself was unerringly patient and gentle, happy to move Avery's body for her as she dressed, and rewarding her with soft kisses when she followed a command.

Eventually, she was as clothed as she could be. Her dress hung loosely on her shoulders, the ties in front offering the barest support so as not to hide her braless breasts. Her panties were beyond saving, so she would have to live with the warm moisture dripping down her leg and into her boots. Delilah retried her witch hat from where it had fallen to the floor, and dusted it off before placing it carefully on Avery's head.

"Mmm, perfect. Pulls the whole look together. Master will love you."

"Mmmmm," was Avery's only reply. Her brain still felt sluggish, so she just nodded and smiled along.

Delilah took her hand, and led her to a door at the far end of the room. They stepped into a brightly lit hallway, lined on one side with doors. Turning right, the demoness guided her victim into the back rooms of the building. They stepped through another exit at the far end of the hall, and into a spacious room lined with couches, recliners, and a laid-out futon mattress in the corner.

The room was filled with countless girls in various states of undress, nearly all of them servicing a number of men. One lucky guy was sprawled out, naked, on the couch with a girl on either side. The pale one, dressed like a mall goth, was busy licking the underside of his cock, while the one dressed like a slutty nurse was licking and teasing his nipples. Avery dimly recognized one of them as the scrawny teen who had helped her friends sign up to begin with.

Her friends...

Avery lazily scanned the room, until she spotted both of them, each occupied with a man.

Leanne was naked, save for her veil, which was currently draped over the massive cock she was trying to fit in her mouth. On her knees, legs spread before the anonymous man, eyes glazed and adoring, she looked more than up for the challenge of taking his rod down her throat.

Rose was on the futon mattress, still in her stockings, headband, and white apron, with her man laid back on her lap. She was cradling his head, letting him suck on her tits while her other hand alternated between fondling his balls and stroking his cock. She looked down as she serviced him, a dumb, drooling smile plastered on her bleary face.

Avery felt beads of white hot arousal drip down her inner thigh at the site of them, before Delilah pulled her forward and into an adjoining room.

"I've brought you your prize for the night, Master!" Delilah announced as they entered.

Before the two women was a tall man, seated before a number of computer monitors displaying several different camera feeds. He wasn't wearing the dark suit, or the cloak, or the domino mask from the ad, but Avery instantly recognized him nonetheless.

This was Master Mesmer. The man who was going to take her mind.

"I was watching," he said with an amused grin, looking the disheveled witch up and down. "You never disappoint Delilah. It's always amazing how you can pick out the natural submissives."

"It was how I got clients before you claimed me, after all. But I'm glad it amuses you, master."

"Believe me, there's nothing better than watching you break a girl and bring out her inner slut without any fancy tricks." Mesmer stood up, and brought a big, strong hand to Avery's slack jawed face. She didn't fully understand what the two were talking about, but it didn't really matter. She simply stared at Mesmer with unabashed thirst as he stroked her face, her ears, her lips. She trembled in heat under his touch.

"You really are a subby slut, aren't you, girl?"

"I'm anything you want me to be, Master."

"Actually, I'm not your master quite yet," he corrected her as he helped himself to handfuls of her breasts. "Technically you haven't been hypnotized yet, and you've made it all the way to the end of our haunted house. On top of that, those papers you signed are binding both ways. If you wanted to, you could walk out of here right now and be a fair bit richer for your troubles."

"That's the last thing I want, Master," Avery bit her bottom lip. She instinctively arched her back and placed her hands over his to encourage his groping. "I want to be yours. I want to be trained and owned and conquered. I want to be brainwashed into helping you capture more and more slaves to serve you! I want to seduce naive little sluts and watch as you claim their bodies and minds!"

Avery was panting, her eyes wild, her body quivering with lust as she begged for his control. Mesmer let out a low whistle as he took in the crazed look in her eyes.

"Delilah, you really can pick 'em. Enslaving you was the best thing to ever happen to me."

"It's mutual, Master."

"Well then, Avery, I certainly like your offer. I save 10K and get a subservient little cocksleeve? I'd be a fool to say no!"

"Thank you! Thank you Master!" Avery stepped forward to give him a searing hot kiss. Master responded by picking her up in his arms and carrying her, before laying her back on his desk.

"I love the enthusiasm, doll, but for this first time, it'll be hotter if you let me take the lead." Then Master's pants hit the floor, and as Avery let her body go limp at his command, he was upon her.

His cock thrust into her soaked cunt, and soon he was pounding into her with wild abandon and force.

"Fuck yes. I never get tired of this shit. It's always the hottest thing in the world to see you sluts learn your place. You're mine! You exist to serve me! To please me! The greatest thing you can imagine is taking my cum!"

"Yes! Yours! Please, cum inside me Master!"

"Oh, I will, slave, but you won't remember the first time."

And then Master was danging a shining gold coin from a string, and swaying it back and forth in front of her eyes. Totally at his mercy, his cock pounding her into the wood of the desk, Avery eagerly followed the glittering coin's arc.

Soon enough, the world began to fade away, until all that was left for her was pleasure, and Master's voice as he proudly claimed his newest property.

* * *

Three beautiful women stood before a wall, painted with a purple and orange spiral pattern.

On the left was a tall, athletic woman dressed like a genie, complete with a veil obscuring the bottom half of her face. Even so, the vapid, empty look in her eyes gave away her mindless ditz.

On the right, a bust blond wore a short, tight, french maid outfit, complete with dainty headband. The stiff tents pointing out from beneath her low cut top made it clear that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Her dizzy, dull eyes matched the genie perfectly.

In the center, a stunning brunette in a tightly bound witch outfit, her wide-brimmed hat placed perfectly on her head, and the ties of her dress criss-crossing over her unobscured cleavage. Her eyes looked as mindless as the others, but with a dreamy quality that made her glowing smile feel almost ethereal.

The three looked into the camera. The genie spoke first.

"Hi, I'm Leanne."

Then, the maid.

"I'm Rose!"

Next, the witch.

"And I am Avery."

Finally, in unison.

"We were tricked, so now...we're treats!"

As one, the three women reached up pull down their tops, exposing three sets of perky, eager breasts to anyone watching. In no time, three sets of hands were stroking, massaging, and offering up those breasts.

"We totally tried to make it through Master Mesmer's haunted house!" said the genie.

"But as you can see, we totally failed!" spoke the maid.

"And now, we've lost our minds to Master Mesmer's hypnotic control," declared with witch.

"But we're not sad at all. In fact, losing was the best thing that could have happened!"

"Now, we get to spend every day as blissful, mindless slaves. There's nothing else like it!"

"It's the ultimate bargain; even when you lose, you win!"

Three pairs of mindless eyes stared with utter adoration at the man behind the camera. Three pairs of thighs clenched together at his attention. Three sets of lips uttered the words that would invite more and more women to join them in slavery.

"So come, one and all, to the Hypnotic Haunt: where even the tricks are treats!"