Master of Coin Pt. 02

Story Info
The Glorious Girlfriend that never was.
2.8k words
4.58
18.9k
17

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/29/2022
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gaped at the olive-skinned amazon as she stood in my doorway. She grinned back at me.

Oliver Morales. My bully, who'd made my life a living hell. Who'd stolen the magic coin I'd found- the one that would turn any girl it was given to into my girlfriend.

No. Not any girl. Anyone.

And here I thought my worst fear was him using it on someone else.

Olivia- how did I know she was called Olivia, I thought for a moment- decided that I'd stood there long enough and pushed past me. She smelled of fresh sweat, subtle perfume and femininity. She entered the room, unzipped a small jacket and shucked it off, revealing a crop top-

Okay. Okay. I swallowed as I stared at an olive expanse of tight, taunt back muscles and a slim waist tapering into a perfect heart-shaped ass. She turned and grinned as she followed the line of my eyes. "Pleased to see me? We need to get started."

"Um. Started?"

"Sure. Homework first or workout?"

"Workout?"

She cocked her head. "Yeah. Hey, you alright baby? You're acting weird."

"I'm okay." I paused as her expression did not change. "I'm okay. Just...give me a moment."

"Sure," she purred (fuck!) and sauntered off to my kitchen with the confidence of a girl who knew her way around my house. "Go get ready. I want a drink."

I hurried upstairs and into my bedroom. I hadn't had the faintest idea why. Possibly I thought she couldn't follow me up. I hurried past dad's old study- now my go-to spot for homework- and...

Wait.

I walked back to the study. It was changed.

Oh, the desk was still there. My laptop still stood on top. But the posters on the walls- the ones Dad would look at and sigh occasionally, the ones that Mai and I had serious discussions about what to include and what to replace- were all gone. The box of old comics that I'd kept on a whim was gone too, and replaced with...

Exercise stuff. Weights and a bench and a dumbbell and the ghostly smells of old sweat. I stepped into the room and reached across and touched the bench-

I groaned as I heaved. My muscles screamed with the abuse I was putting them through and sweat poured off me like a pig in summer. This was ridiculous. I wasn't strong. I was fat. There was no way that I could-

"You can do it!"

Grunting, I focused on her face as she peered down at me. Her eyes were soft and she was smiling. "You can do it," she repeated. "You can."

"Can't," I wheezed.

She leant down close and murmured, "You'll do it."

"Mmm."

"You'll do it or else I swear to god I will tease you about this for the rest of your life." She grinned, cruel and open and flirty all at once.

It did it. Shivering, shaking limbs were mercilessly forced into compliance. I felt my chest muscles rally as the weights pushed up slowly in fits and starts until-

"You did it." She swept in to help me push the weights away. "Told you." I gasped on the bench, weak as a kitten and as sweaty as a pig but I was smiling with her. "Trust me. It gets easier. You just got to keep it up."

"Thanks." I rose, feeling the burn. "Anyway. Your turn-"

I took my hand off the bench.

It was a memory. A memory as clear and as strong as anything real, a memory that- weirdly enough- felt treasured. A memory that wasn't real.

...it is now, though.

I turned and stumbled out of the room. I rushed into the upstairs bathroom and took of my shirt.

My room wasn't the only thing that had changed.

I was fat. I was always going to be fat. But the John staring back at me in the mirror wasn't the sort of fat I was used to. My gut was less- not gone, but less- and my chest was broader and firmer than I remembered. I looked a little more like a bear and a little less like a toad. And my arms...

I shivered and ran a hand over arms that were plump with muscle instead of just plump. The feel of that bulk under my own skin invoked memories of countless hours on that bench, pushing myself, testing myself, improving myself, hours spent alone or with...

"Mmmm." I caught a flash of dark hair in the mirror. "Nice." I turned around to see Olivia smiling at me. "What? I can't admire my handiwork?"

"Um, yeah." I reached for my shirt and she frowned again.

"What is it?"

"I'm just- just- it's nothing." I pushed past her-

Him, John, he's a him and when he realises what's happened he's going to fucking kill you.

I hurried downstairs to see books laid out on the table. I blinked and-

"Fuck this." She slammed the book down. "How the fuck is anyone meant to remember this?"

It's funny how I didn't flinch anymore. God knows three months ago I would have. Three months ago she was my worst bully- and now...

...I reached out and touch her hand. "Hey. No-one expects you to get this all right away."

She chuckled. "You would say that."

"Why?"

"You're the nerd, aren't you?" Her smile- self-pitying- shifts into something else. "My Nerd."

"Still calling me that?"

"Yeah, it was a stupid name." She swallows. "Look, I'm fucked, okay? No way I'm passing history. And it's not like girls get much in the way of sports scholarships. I'm going to fucking end up missing college altogether."

"Bullshit," I say. "Remember math? Remember that last paper? Come on. You've been pushing yourself. Doing so well. Remember what I was like with the weights at first?"

She smiled. "You fucking squealed."

"Like a pig." I thumped my stomach. "Oink, oink. Point is- you know this shit gets hard before it gets easy. Hell, that's what you told me. So come on- let's try a new approach."

"Fine." She rolled her eyes but that smile was still there. "For you, okay? Look at the shit I do for you."

-nearly fell down the stairs as the memory flashed past.

"Okay, to hell with this shit." I felt a strong hand on my arm and I turned around to peer into that shockingly gorgeous face, those dark brown eyes- eyes that were narrowed with concern. "Baby. My Nerd. What's wrong?"

"I'm okay."

"No, you're not." There was just a hint of annoyance in her voice now. "Come on. Talk to me."

I paused. "Hey. Olivia."

"What?" She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close. I shivered, a dozen false memories invoked by her smell, by her touch.

"Do you- do you have a coin? That you, um, you might have picked up?"

"Coin?" There was nothing- so far as I could tell- but honest confusion on her face. "Hey, I know I used to steal your lunch money, but-"

"No- it was a coin..." I paused, not entirely sure how the hell I would broach the subject of actually you used to be a guy and hated me but then you stole a magical coin I meant for the girl I actually like. I settled for, "How did we start...you know?"

"What the hell?"

"Just tell me." I reached around to hold her and I felt my hands cup the small of her back with a newly discovered muscle memory. I could feel the curve of her ass starting beneath tight yoga pants and that brought back even more muscle memories, of reaching down and-

"Baby...I used to bully you, I know but...I thought we were past all that?"

"We are." If only you knew. "Just...tell me?"

"Sure." Her voice was soft. "I told you I only did it 'cause I liked you and...I was shit at talking to you." She sighed and buried her head into my shoulder and I smelt her hair and focus. "So stupid. I ended up forcing you to helping me with my homework..."

"And you said you'd help me with weights." More memories flooding back and with them came a sort of dull hindsight, at the way the woman who I thought hated me kept offering to 'pay me back,' kept getting excuses to come around...god, those first few months I thought it was all part of some elaborate con on her part. Right up until...

She sighed and kissed my neck and I felt another memory rush into my mind-

I lay on the couch as my once-tormentor kissed me with the sort of passion I'd never thought I'd experience. Her body writhed under my couch, my big hands roaming across her back, cupping her ass, reaching up to feel the play of her muscles underneath her skin. We'd been making out for hours, playing with each other, bringing each other to a frenzy until-

She groaned and pulled away from me. Smiling, she reached back and unhooked her bra. Her apple-sized tits swung down just a little without the support and she smiled at the way I stared.

"Holy shit," I murmured.

The smile turned into a wicked grin. She pushed off me and onto her feet. She hooked her hands underneath her shorts, pushed down and then...

"Holy shit," I whispered again at the sight of the olive-skinned feast of flesh in front of me. Olivia leant forward and undid my belt buckle and zipped down my fly. Sighing, she pulled down my pants.

Her eyes went wide. "Holy shit."

I closed my eyes as more memories flooded me, even as her hands slid like hungry serpents down into my trousers.

"Oh god," she panted, eyes wide. "Oh holy fuck. That's big. That's big. Take it slow." It was hard- so fucking hard- to keep it slow as her cunt gripped me like a hot, liquid vice, as she moaned and shuddered as I slid in and out, as her tits wobbled with every gentle thrust. I closed my eyes to drown out the sight of her biting her lips. I wanted to thrust and pound and violate her in the best way possible.

Instead I gritted my teeth and pushed in and out as slowly and as gently as I could and tried not to listen to the way she babbled and whispered.

"Oh Christ. Keep going. That's- okay. I'm getting used to it. Oh god that's good. Keep going. Faster."

I picked up the pace as the bed creaked beneath us. I was never more thankful of having an absent father as right now as her cries filled the house.

"Fuck me. Fuck me with your amazing cock. Oh god. So good Soo gooood!"

I felt her hips buck against me, felt her hands brace against my biceps as I thrust like a madman and felt the pressure build and build...

"Oh god, so close, more, more, more-"

I began to fuck her like a madman, the bed screaming in protest as I drove her into it, fucking her like I hated her, fucking her like I wanted to break her and her eyes went wide.

"Yes oh yes thank you yes!"

I came a moment later, the pleasure boiling out of my cock and into her cunt. I collapsed on top of her, both of us taking time to come down from our shared orgasms. After a while I rolled off her.

She sighed, ran her hands through her sweaty hair and said, "You're my boyfriend now. No arguments."

I didn't really have any to give.

Holy shit. I lost my virginity. By retcon.

I was thrust back into the presence by hands unzipping my fly and wrapping around my cock. I looked at my girlfriend as she jerked me to hardness with practiced ease and a sly smile. One of my hands moved to cup her full breasts underneath her sports bra. She chuckled as I leaned in to kiss her.

Our tongues met and danced as she caressed my length. She eased back long enough to murmur, "I love you, you fucking nerd."

I jerked away from her- from him, shivering.

"Okay, what-"

"I- I need to- not tonight, okay?" I shuddered. "I need to deal with something."

"What? Come on and tell me!" There was genuine hurt in her eyes as I tucked myself back in and buttoned up my fly. "For fuck's sake, John..."

"Look- I need to deal with something. I need to-" I couldn't tell her what I needed to do and I didn't have the faintest idea how to do it. "Please. I'm sorry. I need to sort something out- something important."

That look of hurt was almost as bad as the "I love you" as she reached down as zippered up her jacket. "You're freaking me out."

"I know. I'm sorry," I repeated. "I promise I'll sort everything out."

By the time I'd managed to usher her out the door she'd transitioned from confused and hurt to pissed. She said "Call me. Seriously, John. I don't know what the fuck is going on but...I don't like it." Her eyes narrowed and I saw the ghost of Oliver in that look.

Then she turned and left.

I leant against the door and let out a long, deep breath.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I had zero fucking clue what to do next. Why had I found that coin? Where had it come from? I rushed over to the coin-pouch and lifted it up.

It was heavy again.

With shaking hands I emptied it out. Another gold coin dropped out. Had the girlfriend coin, come back to me? I picked up the coin and read it out.

FUCKABLE FRIEND.

...what the hell?

I shoved the coin back into the pouch. No. That thing had caused enough problems for one day. Who knows what new mess it would land me into?

I sat back on the couch (fuck, I thought, as a memory of Olivia riding me while whooping like a cowgirl on that exact spot hard enough to nearly break it inserted itself into my head) and tried to make sense of it all.

...he was going to kill me. I mean, that wasn't even slightly in doubt. He was going to kill me and I would never get the chance to tell Dawn how I felt. Shit.

My eyes fell on that purse again, heavy with the FUCKABLE FRIEND coin.

No.

No, absolutely not. Even if becoming my friend wasn't remotely the same as changing sex and winding up as my brainwashed lover. Even if it meant she'd be closer to me. Make things easier for me to get to know her, to show her I was the right guy for her. Even if it meant one day seeing her naked-

-stop thinking about Olivia naked, stop, even if she's hot as hell, she's a he-

Was. Will be again.

Fuck. I groaned and doubled over. Fuck that stupid coin and fuck you, stupid FUCKABLE FRIEND coin.

Friend.

Mai. I needed to talk to Mai. She used to watch all those crazy animes, right? I mean, so long as I managed to convince her that all of this was real...

I found my phone and brought up the messenger app. I tapped her details-

Wait.

What?

Her details weren't there. Weren't at the top of my contacts list where they deserved to be. I scrolled through the app, looking for her. It looked like...

Like I hadn't spoken to her in months.

I checked the last few messages.

John: I'm sorry, okay?

John: I'm worried. Please call me!

John: Whatever happened I know I fucked up.

John: Let me know your okay.

John: Please.

...and on and on like this.

I took a deep breath and called her. The phone rang for five minutes before I hung up.

...Shit.

Shit!

I looked at the dates of the last few entries. Had anything happened, around then? Had I done something? Something bad? I wracked my brains.

I'd been just after school had started again, hadn't it? We'd gone back and she'd had...I dunno. A bad day. She used to have them sometimes; I'd done what I normally did, which is show up and sit there while she moped and we both watched her anime. And then the next day she was better. And that was that.

Only in this timeline I was still figuring stuff out with Olivia and I told her that I couldn't come, had to sort out girlfriend problems; and then Mai just...stopped. Stopped coming to school, stopped contacting me. She just dropped out. I'd gone over to her house sometimes and her mother had politely but firmly told me that she wasn't seeing anyone.

I took the FUCKABLE FRIEND out of the purse and looked at it. This time it wasn't even a decision. I needed my friend back.

I reached for the coin.