All Comments on 'Master of Coin Pt. 02'

by Someoneblue

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liking the story so far, keep it up.

Timtom12Timtom12over 1 year ago

The first chapter was a funny ending, and this chapter was really interesting.

I'm loving it so far!

What I wonder is how "locked" the coin makes that relationship. Can a friend coin stop someone from moving 'upwards' ?

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderover 1 year ago

This is a very interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

okay absolutely love this story kinda sad to see olivia go though.

SomeoneblueSomeoneblueover 1 year agoAuthor

Timtom2, the coins and how they work will eventually get explained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's a damn interesting approach to MC: alter the timeline so that the relationship happened naturally.

Timtom12Timtom12over 1 year ago

I expected it would be explained, I was only hypothesizing, maybe driving conversation a little.

SomeoneblueSomeoneblueover 1 year agoAuthor

Tomtom12,

No worries, all good.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ugh all this whiny beta MC and silly drama shit. And his "power" is coins that he has no control over. Very boring. He's just force-fed situations and has to deal with the fallout and we have to listen to him whine about it the whole way. Great. It reminds me a little of the It's History story. I wonder if he'll get Dawn or if everything just gets more and more fucked up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSomeoneblue@Someoneblue
A lover of dominance play and mind control. I hope you like my stories! I accept commissions for stories over at Questionable Questing (https://forum.questionablequesting.com/).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES