Master of Coin Pt. 04

Story Info
The Seductive Sister that hadn't been.
4.9k words
4.72
14.8k
17

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/29/2022
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed to get the coin back from Alesha.

I walked up the stairs and stopped in front of the room that had been my study room and had since become my gym. I paused in front of the door. I could hear music, loud and strong and brash, on the other side. Nothing I listened to, either, for all that it was maddeningly familiar.

I opened the door.

My study was gone. So was my weight set; I would find out later that it had been relocated to the garage. Instead there was...

A bedroom. Posters with unfamiliar artists and aggressive political slogans adorned the walls. There was a bookcase and a wardrobe stuffed into the small room, as well as a tiny writing desk. There was a laptop on top, open and active.

And sitting in the seat was Alesha.

She'd changed at some point since we'd come home. She wore a tank top that showed off her rich dark skin and a pair of loose leggings. Her hair was longer than I remembered and was done up in fetching braids. She had a pen gripped between her teeth as she typed. She looked at me. "Heya."

"Um." I blinked as I felt new memories begin the trickle down into my mind. "What, um..." I thought about saying what's happening but it was fairly obvious at this point, wasn't it? "Do you have that coin I gave you?"

She quirked an eyebrow. "Coin? Nope. What are you talking about?"

"Um." I stepped inside the room as she pushed away from the desk. "Do you- do you remember the conversation we had, like a minute ago?"

"Yes," she said in the slow tones of someone showing immense patience in the face of extreme stupidity.

"Uh, and..."

"And I'm messaging her right now." She let out the huff of the unfairly put upon. "It's been all of two minutes- did you expect an answer right away?"

"You mean Mai?"

"Yes. Mai. Now go away for a bit, okay? I'll come to your room in about half an hour." She made shooing motions.

...I shut the door.

I'd lost my study, hadn't I?

Actually, fuck the study. I'd gained a fucking sister. And not just any sister- the most irritating, judgemental, uses-wokeness-instead-of-a-personality girl that I'd ever met.

I walked down to the kitchen. Dinner. I needed to go and get dinner. I opened the fridge door and reached for the ready meal-

Gone.

Gone and replaced with a- fresh vegetables? Ground beef? Who had got all of this?

...Oh. I had, hadn't I? I stared at the ingredients as the trickle of memories began to pour in.

I knew how to make spaghetti. Why couldn't I have learned kung-fu or something cool?

...Fine. Whatever. I reached for the ground beef and vegetables and pulled out the cutting board. I sifted through my new memories...

***

"Honey?"

I ran down the stairs and into the longue room. There was a girl about my age sitting on the couch. She had black skin and her hair was tied up in dreadlock-style braids. Her eyes were on the floor and I saw that one of her arms was in plaster.

"Who's this?"

Mom smiled at me. "She's the daughter of a friend. She's going to be staying with us for a while."

The girl looked up from the floor long enough to shoot me a glare loaded to the brim with suspicion.

"I need you to help her, okay? John. This is important." She moved to hug the girl, who went stiff. "I need to you look after her. Promise?"

I didn't know anything about the girl. I had no idea what was going on. But there was an intensity in my mother's stare that cut through the confusion in a heartbeat.

"I promise."

***

I paused, the knife hovering above a mass of cut onions and garlic- thank fuck for muscle memory- while new history flashed before my eyes.

***

"Don't."

I stood at the doorway. She turned to glare at me, away from the half-empty pack. "Don't what?"

"Don't go."

She laughed. "No-one wants me here."

"It's not true."

"I don't belong here, okay? Your mom only let me come here because she felt sorry for me. You think I need your pity?"

"I don't pity you. Mom didn't pity you either."

"Bullshit." She looked away and then turned back to her bag. "Look, I know you don't want me here."

"I do." Alesha was- she was a lot. She had opinions on everything. She'd never warmed up to me. She got sullen a lot, and that was saying a lot coming from an overweight thirteen-year-old. My life would probably be better if she wasn't around.

But.

I promised.

I reached over to grab her and she flinched away. "Don't- don't," I put my hand back down. "Look- I'll just leave, alright?"

"And go where?"

"Away." She shrugged. "Just away."

"Don't go."

"Why not?"

"Because I'd miss you, okay! I don't want you to go! You think you're not the only lonely one? You think I don't miss her too?"

She looked away. One of her jumpers twisted in her hands. "Look, Mo- your mom is gone and your dad is..."

"Around sometimes? Yeah. But we still got each other." She snorted. "I'm serious. Look, if you stay, I'll- I'll cook. Every night. I'll learn." She laughed as I kept talking. "I will. I promise I will. Just don't go, okay? Please." I reached out and touched her hand. "We can look after each other."

"You'll really cook?"

"Yeah. I'll bake, even."

She wavered. Then she said, "You're such a loser." Her lips twisted into a smile.

***

The beef simmered while I rooted through the unfamiliar contents of the pantry. I found the tinned tomatoes and then- much, much later- a can opener. The memories continued to pour in.

***

She got into the bed with me and I turned quickly. "Another bad dream?" I asked.

"Yeah. Sorry."

"S'okay."

We lay in the darkness for a while. Then she said, "Thanks for today."

"It's okay." The protest had been scary. Loud and noisy and full of angry people, even if they were angry at things other than me. I'd nearly backed out but Alesha had been fearless and angry in a way that she often was. I noticed she was beautiful when she was angry.

I noticed a lot of things about her like that lately.

She turned and I stiffened as the swell of her breast pressed against my arm. "Hey. I gotta ask. Is there anyone at school you..."

"I like?"

"Yeah."

"Um." I spoke slowly. "Well- you know that new girl who just transferred in?"

"Dawn?"

"Yeah, I thought I might...you know. Ask her out."

"Oh."

"What do you think?"

"Sure." She turned to face the wall. "You should do that."

***

"Hey."

I turned to see Alesha walking down the stairs. "Pasta again?"

"You want to cook instead?"

"Hmph." She leant against the counter and I did my best not to notice the curves inside her tight tank top. "I talked to Mai."

"And?" I tried not to sound too eager.

"If you came over tonight she wouldn't stop you."

I slumped. "Thanks."

"Look." Her dark eyes were serious. "She's still fragile, okay? Whatever you're going to do- don't push her too hard."

"Okay." I reached down and touched my back pocket, where my coin sat. "I just want to give her something."

"Hmph." She grinned. "Should I be worried?"

"Huh?"

"Nothing." She smiled, revealing pale white teeth. "Let's go after dinner."

We ate in front of the TV and I began to relax. Having Alesha as my sister was...it wasn't bad. I'd expected- I didn't know. Murder attempts, or endless lectures about male worthlessness. Not- not whatever this was. Not comfortable silence and jokes about the lousy show we were watching.

This was okay. It wasn't good- I'd taken her from whatever family she had- and I still needed to fix that but at least I was going to sort things out with Mai. All I had to do then was keep things from spiralling out of control until-

"You done?"

I looked at my empty plate as she picked it up. She walked into the kitchen; the plates clattered as she put them in the sink. "I guess. Want to get going?"

"Soon. I want dessert first."

"Okay. I think- uh?"

She walked into the room in her underwear.

Alesha was- she was always pretty. Elegant face and voluptuous body; the sort of big, hefty boobs that teenage boys more or less had to drool over. Even when she'd been nothing but a serious annoyance I'd had the occasional lustful thoughts towards her.

Now? Seeing her near-naked in front of me, smiling with a clear invitation, those huge breasts, those sweet wide hips...

My cock stiffened. Of course it did. And she noticed and grinned. "Looks like you're all ready for me..."

"Wait!"

"What?"

"We- uh- we're related! And- and Olivia!"

She chuckled and jumped into my lap, meaning that I was suddenly holding a lot of very sexy Alesha. "When has that been a problem since-"

***

-"Oh fuck that's good."

Olivia groaned and shuddered as she rode me, sleek and muscular thighs pistoning as she rose and fell in slow, languid movements. Her hands clutched at her breasts, squeezing olive flesh that glistened with sweat. I lay back and watched as she pleasured herself atop me, in awe of the raw, uninhibited expression of feminine sexuality on display.

Her long, slow movements sped up over time until she leaned forward and gripped my shoulders, bracing herself against me as she bounced in a rutting frenzy. I took my cue and began to thrust back. The room filled with the slap of our flesh meeting, our pants and our groans.

Her hands dug deep into my shoulders as the orgasm took her. She collapsed against me as I continue to thrust, shaking her body like a rag doll. A minute later I came and joined her in collapsing back against the creaking couch.

"We laid down blankets, right?" you ask when you get your breath back.

"Hmm." She gave me a long, slow series of kisses down my neck, collecting the sweat there. "Think so. More worried about breaking the couch. You think you can go another round?"

"Later. Food and study first." I took in a deep breath. "Okay. Shower and then food and study and then Alesha should be back home by then so-"

I heard the sound. It was so faint as to be entirely innocuous if not for the fact that I knew, through years of exposure, precisely what it was- namely Alesha's door shutting. We both froze.

"Oh shit," I said.

"I thought you said she wasn't home."

"I thought she wasn't. Oh, shit- what?" I tried to get up but my girlfriend was too busy laughing.

"She was watching us, wasn't she? Wow, didn't know she had it in her."

"She wasn't watching us."

"She totally was. I bet she's thinking about us right now." Olivia grinned like a cat. "Wonder if she's got a vibrator."

"Okay, just- she wasn't watching us. Maybe she was watching you," I said only for her to burst into fresh giggles. "What?"

"You haven't seriously noticed, have you?"

"Noticed what?"

Olivia chuckled. "Nothing. Just...hey, answer an honest question. Alesha's hot, right? I'm not the only one who's noticed, right?"

"Um." I felt weird explaining that yes, I'd noticed how nicely my adopted sister had developed over the years to my girlfriend. I was still new in the relationship game but I was pretty sure that this would count as some sort of faux pass. "Well-"

"Don't worry. I'd fuck her in a heartbeat if she asked."

"If you weren't dating me, right?"

Olivia's eyes smouldered.

"...right?"

"Let's go have that shower," she purred.

***

I was jolted back to the present by Alesha.

Specifically, Alesha's tongue delving eagerly into my mouth as she sat in my lap. Her thighs ground against my rock-hard erection as I groaned. She sighed and reached down to rub at me. "You have the nicest cock." Then she was too busy kissing me to speak as more memories sifted through.

***

"Um."

Alesha smiled. It was a nervous smile.

That was unusual for Alesha. my adopted sister was usually certain about- well, everything. Certain about the rotten state of the world, certain about how she was going to fix it all- even certain that pineapple was a perfectly reasonable topping on pizza, the madwoman. But right then she radiated anxiousness.

"So...any questions?" she asked.

I looked at the presentation she'd prepared and shown on her laptop. I read the title: Post-patriarchal examination of consensual relations between family members: Re-examining ancient taboos.

Then I looked back at my sister, currently dressed in a pale white bikini. Her hands were clasped together, twisting and clenching around each other. Her laptop sat next to her on the couch.

She smiled.

"This is a lot to take in."

"Is there anything you didn't understand?" She began to cycle back through slides with titles like, 'The genetics of adoption: Why Mendel would approve', 'Passing the Westermarck test' and 'The Lure of the Taboo- objectively hotter?'.

I coughed. "That's fine. Where did...where did this come from? I mean..."

"It's been a thing."

"A thing?"

"A thing for a while. Look...I know...I don't know why. At first you were just this stupid fat boy that Mom stuck me with."

"Hey!"

"Don't hey me. I had serious issues with men and trust and men. But then she died and you didn't do any of the things I thought you would. And then...it's like, even as I was accepting you as my brother I was noticing..." She shrugged. "It really got started when you started to date Olivia. God I was so jealous."

"Of me?"

"Both of you. I kind of heard you two a couple of times-"

"I thought we were being, you know. Discreet."

"You weren't."

"Okay."

"At all."

"Okay."

"Like, buy a new mattress or something 'cause your springs are just-"

"Okay."

"So...what do you think?"

I sat back and swallowed. Dad would- Dad probably wouldn't notice unless I got her pregnant or something but she was someone I'd worked hard to think of as my sister for years. This had so much potential to go horribly, horribly wrong.

Only.

Only she looked so anxious and Alesha was never anxious about anything. I grasped how badly she wanted this; how frightened she was that I would say no.

...plus she looked amazing in that bikini. I'd be lying if I hadn't thought about her in a non-sibling way once or twice or a dozen times.

What did Mom say? Look after her. Well, I guessed this counted.

"I'm not...not against this..." She let out a long sigh and slumped bonelessly onto the couch. I continued. "But what about Olivia?"

Alesha smiled, her face brightening. "Don't worry. Olivia came and talked to me. And well..."

"Well?"

"She said she knew how I felt and that she'd be cool with it if-"

***

I was jolted out of my memories as the front door opened. A loud and boisterous voice yelled, "Hey there my Nerds!"

My girlfriend- no, I suddenly realised- our girlfriend- walked into the room smiling. She saw the two of us and the smile turned into a lecherous grin. "Hey Babe."

"Hey," both of us answered simultaneously. Wow. She was actually dating both of us. Openly too. The rumour mill at school had talked about nothing else for months.

She laughed. "I thought we'd agreed to wait tonight until we were all together."

Alesha said, "I heard someone got some nookie during lunch."

"Who told you that lie?"

"You did." She held up her phone and I caught a pic of my naked body from a contact called HotLatinaValkyrieGirlfriend. I picked up her phone and checked my own contact details: I was disappointed to find out I was just Bro. Olivia swooped into kiss us; me first and then Alesha. Then she said, "We're studying, right? I didn't study last night thanks to someone being weird."

"Weird?" Alesha asked.

"I was worried about Mai."

"Mai! Shit! You have to go round to her house in half an hour."

Olivia made a growling noise. "Study. My grades. I thought dating two geeks had perks."

"You can study with Alesha while I'm there," I said. "Is that okay?"

"Fine. You gotta go in half an hour?"

"Sure."

"Right." She reached up and pulled Alesha off my lap and promptly deposited herself in her place. Alesha looked displeased right up until she was pulled back onto Olivia's lap, the athletic girl's hands reaching up to cup her massive breasts. She leant back to kiss me while Alesha leant down to kiss her neck.

I spent a few moments immersed in a heaven of soft warmth before I felt obliged to mention, "I think we're going to break the couch for real if we don't move."

Alesha said, "Dad's bed?" I'd open my mouth to argue before realising that we'd developed the process of changing his sheets to a fine art. Wordlessly the three of us picked ourselves up and walked to Dad's room.

I smiled as we all stripped. I realised that for all of the memories that I had- lots of memories with both of them- I'd never actually taken the time to look at the girls naked in real-time.

Olivia was a picture of strength. Olive-skinned with curly black-hair that had been cut short enough to pass as butch, she had defined muscles and a stomach that displayed just a hint of abs. Her shoulders were broad for a girl and her breasts were two handfuls that stood proud on her chest.

If Olivia was a like a huntress then Alesha was a fertility goddess, all voluptuous curves and wide, flaring hips. Her beasts were big and drooped slightly; I knew from my new memories that they would more than fill my hands. Her bush was untamed, a mass of black curls that spread in a tangled mass below a cleft already puffy and eager. She chuckled and reached forward to ease down my boxers, sighing in contentment as my erection bounced free. "God, I love that so much."

"Pervert," muttered Olivia.

"Shhh..." Alesha said but there was a gleam in her eyes as she licked her lips.

Olivia walked over to snuggle with Alesha. "Girl, you have a fixation don't you?"

"I love it so much." Alesha's eyes were fixated on my length. "It's just perfect."

"Um-"

"The rest of you is okay, too." She gave me a cheeky grin and left a gentle kiss on my lips before turning to Olivia. "And you too..."

"Thanks." She crowded in, hands running along our bodies. "Oh god, I love you two so much."

We passed some time- I could not have told you how long- of the three of us kissing and stroking and touching in a circle, hands wandering over bodies, stroking and caressing while kisses were exchanged freely. Alesha kept one hand on my cock even as she pinched Olivia's nipples, who gently nipped her neck while trailing her hands along my arms. And I- I was a kid in a candy store, lost in all the erotic possibilities as I touched and tasted and sampled Alesha's lush curves, Olivia's toned body.

This soft, gentle and above all friendly little three-way make out session ended far too soon. Alesha pulled away first to lie on dad's bed, legs open, one finger gesturing forward. "Give it to me. Both of you two."

I exchanged a look with Olivia and smiled. A moment later we sauntered over to the bed and slid down next to her.

Then we got started. We had, I realised, done this a lot; it turned out that our mutual girlfriend had a lot of three-way fantasies. So I knew that when I leant down to capture Alesha's nipple in my lips that Olivia was already moving down to kiss and lick along the length of her thighs. My adopted sister groaned with eager relish as Olivia's lips moved slowly inward, higher and higher as she clenched and unclenched her long, dark legs. I felt her hand wrap around my head and push me towards her other nipple. As I latched on to suckle she gave a happy shudder let go; her hands now moved town to tousle Olivia's short hair as my girlfriend feasted on her lower lips.

12